Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams don't always come true ❯ Forge of Heart part two ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Eight: Forge of Heart Continued!
(I am getting the fighting started since the ending is going to be tense. I was bored and have already written a chapter later in this story call Chapter ???. I was heated up. I just played an awesome fight scene in a game, immediately after I switch over to a cartoon channel to see the most awesome fight scene ever. Then I listened to Otherworld, a FFX song. I was so heated up I just had to write it, and it rocks might I like to add. Most of you are going to attempt to kill me for what I've done. BTW, I'm not telling you. Just keeping you in suspense. But don't worry. You'll see it soon.)
 
Tails looked slightly worried, looking up at the Rock Golem.
“Damn, now what?” She said to herself. “I completely dismantled it and its still here.” The golem attacked Tails. Tails dodged out of the way and ran behind it and regained the spear. She jumped up and drove the spear into the golems back, causing it to yell out in pain. Tails jumped off leaving the spear behind. The golem turned around and faced Tails. It looked fine. Robotnik laughed as Tails struggled to think of a way to win. Tails ran behind the creature and jumped up and kicked the spear deeper till it came out its front. Tails saw something in its back other than the spear. It was a handle to something she hoped it was. She grabbed it and ripped it out of the golem causing it to fall and this time, not get up. Tails looked up and Robotnik. He was still floating. Tails leaped up and kicked his ship, sending him out of orbit and into a nearby tree. Robotnik flew off.
 
A letter fell down on the swing. Tails opened it.
`You'll find a candlestick, from that candlestick you'll see a water drop. From there you'll see a message. Read that message.' Tails put it in her pocket and then start rubbing her check again.
“That's a hard one.” She said. She walked over to the Candle shop and looked around for dropping water. She saw water on a window. Going down the side. There was a fish tank that splashed water drops up and back down into it. Tails walked over to it. She looked around again and then above the candle shop. There was a sign saying “New Game in stock. Buy it whilst it's still around.” Tails thought for a while.
“Could that be the message? Worth a look.” She walked towards the nearest game shop. There she saw Shadow.
“Shadow!” Tails called out.
“Tails? So, you figured the riddles out huh?” Shadow asked.
“Yep. But what was the point?” Tails asked.
“Because, I was too… embarrassed to ask you in person.” Shadow confessed.
“Too bad.” Tails said, putting on a frown.
“What? You mean… you won't marry me?” Shadow asked getting a little upset.
“Nope! That's not it! You have to ask me in person!” Tails said folding her arms and looking away from him.
“But…” Shadow started. He gave up and got on one knee.
“Tails. As a birthday treat. Will you marry me?” Tails thought for a while. Then she smiled.
“Yes, I will!” She replied. Shadow stood up. He took out another ring and put it on Tails right hand on the third finger from the thumb. Tails was jumping up and down in joy like a little girl who's getting an ice cream. Shadow smiled at Tails attitude.
“Come.” He said. “Let's go inform the others, k?”
“K.” Tails said back, and they walked off towards Creams house.
 
“What? That's fantastic, Tails. When will it be?” Cream asked in excitement.
“About four weeks.” Shadow said. Cream looked at Shadow and then back at Tails.
“Wow.” Was all that Cream could muster.
“And you get a personal invitation.” Said Tails. “You and Vanilla.” Tails looked at Vanilla.
“That's very kind of you, Tails.” Vanilla said.
“Chao.” Said Cheese.
“Tails… Can I be a bridesmaid? I've always dreamed of being a bridesmaid.” Cream asked Tails, with very huge puppy dog eyes.
“Sure.” Tails said in response.
“Really, thank you.” Cream thanked. Tails closed her eyes and smiled. Vanilla walked over.
“Can I see the engagement ring?” She asked. Tails lifted her right hand. “Hmm… not bad, not bad. Here is mine.” Vanilla said holding up her right hand. Tails studded the rings on her fingers.
“Cool. Anyway, we've got others to tell, but I'll see you later. K, Cream?” Tails said to her friend.
“Okay, Bye Tails.” Cream replied.
“Bye.” Tails said as the two left. He headed towards Amy's house.
 
“Wow, Congratulations Tails.” Amy yelled, almost causing the woodwork to fall apart. “That's great.”
“Amy, although we are not the best of friends, I was wondering if you wanted to be a bridesmaid, with Cream.” Tails asked.
“Sure. But what's the catch?” Amy asked.
“It gives you a reason to stand next to Sonic making it impossible for him to run away.” Tails said.
“What makes you say that?” Amy asked.
“Because he knows that I know that he knows that I would never forgive him if he ran out on my wedding day.” Tails explained.
“Deal.” Amy said giggling. “But, I thought you hated it when I did things like that that involved Sonic.”
“Hey, I have my own hedgehog now. What do I care about what you do to Sonic now? I mean no disrespect, but if he's going to end up marrying you, what can I do… huh?” Tails said.
“He said he's going to marry me?” Amy asked, desperately.
“Now, did I say that? If you want Sonic, you'll have to make the first move. I don't think he has the guts.” Tails responded. “Now, I've got to get just one more Bridesmaid.” Tails said.
“Who?” Amy asked.
“Either the Master emerald or Rouge.” Tails answered.
“The master emerald?” Amy asked confused.
“Tikal.” Tails answered.
“Oh.”
“Amy, I have a plan for you to get hooked up with Sonic.” Tails said slyly.
“What? Really?” Amy said getting excited.
“Yes, just listen to what I tell you…” Tails whispered her plan to Amy. Then she left for Rouge's Club. (A/N's: Aren't I mean? ^_^)
 
Rouge was pole dancing; Tails and Shadow walked in and saw her.
“Shadow… you start drooling and I'll slap you.” Tails warned. She looked at Shadow… SLAP!!!
“Ow… what was that for?” Shadow asked rubbing his check.
“You were warned.” Tails said. She and Shadow waited for Rouge to finish. She finished and signed autographs. She turned to the door and saw Shadow and Tails.
“Hey,” she started walking towards them. “Did you decide to give my emerald back yet?”
“Nope.” Tails responded.
“Then what?”
“We're getting married.” Shadow said.
“What? At your age, Tails.” Rouge said.
“It's legal.” Tails said.
“I know but… never mind. So is that all?” Rouge asked.
“No, I was going to ask if you'd be one of my…” Tails started.
“…What do I get out of it?” Rouge asked. Tails hesitated for a bit.
“Uh… male attention…” Tails said.
“…Okay. When is it?” Rouge asked.
“Four weeks. I'll see you in two.” Tails said.
“Okay, I'll be here or the nearest Jewel if you want me in the meantime.” Rouge said.
“Okay. Bye.” Tails said. They walked towards the door.
“Hey, Hedgehog.” Rouge called. Shadow looked at Rouge.
“Be careful, Tails is most likely a virgin.” Rouge teased. Tails blushed, as did Shadow. Rouge entered her private lounge. Tails and Shadow left for the Mystic ruins.
 
Upon arrival, Tails and Shadow tried to think about whom to tell next.
“Shall we tell Sonic or Knuckles next?” Tails asked.
“Sonic's closer.” Shadow said.
“Okay.” They went to Tails workshop. Sonic was there, he'd just finished cooking.
“Hi guys.” Sonic said.
“Sonic… me and Shadow are… well, gonna get married.” Sonic's head shot up towards them.
“W… What? Well, that's what you left so early for.” Sonic said.
“Sonic, you're the only guy I know, I was wondering if you'd be my best man. It's not like anyone else can, unless you want me to ask Eggman.” Shadow joked.
“Sure, why not.” Sonic replied. “I mean, if I come to a wedding, why just come as a mere visitor with the backseat, when I can come up real close.” Sonic said.
“A yes or no would have sufficed, thank you Sonic. We didn't ask for you life story.” Tails said. She walked over to Sonic and hugged him tight.
“Thanks, Sonic.” She said.
“No problem.” Sonic replied, returning the hug.
 
~~~2 Weeks Later.~~~
“Damn, does this thing get any tighter?” Tails complained. “Ah, you've caught one of my tails.” Tikal looked up at her.
“Well, if you'd stop fidgeting and stop wagging the damn things, perhaps I wouldn't.” She complained back.
“…Sorry.” Tails apologized.
“It's okay.” Tikal said back.
“I can't help wagging them, it's a habit I was born with. Unless I'm sleeping, they'll never stop, truthfully.” Tails said.
“Okay. But, at least try. They're tickling my no… ah.. AHH… ACHOO!!!” Tikal sneezed. She sniffled a little bit.
“Sorry.”
“Don't apologize Tails. It's kind of funny actually.” Tikal said, adjusting the dress.
“Ti… Tikal…” Tails said, sounding like she's trying to breathe.
“What is it…” Tikal asked.
“I… can't breathe.” Tails said quietly.
“Okay, hold on a minute.” Tikal undid the ribbon around Tails waist, and Tails took in a large breath.
“Damn.” Tails said.
“Maybe it's the wrong size. It's quite hard finding a dress the perfect size for a young women like yourself.”
“It's okay, can you do it back up, but this time. Not so tight.” Tails asked.
“Sure.” Tikal did it back up. “I remember my first wedding.” Tikal said.
“You were married?” Tails asked confused.
“Yes. It was an arranged marriage, not pleasant.” Tikal said.
“Why not?” Tails asked.
“Would you like to marry someone you don't know and have never met. And the first time you met him, it's at the wedding.” Tikal asked.
“Not really.”
“Precisely.” Tikal tightened the Ribbon, but a bit looser than before.
“Ack.” Tails moaned as it tightened.
“Sorry.”
“It's okay.” Tikal grabbed Tails hand.
“Let's practice walking in this dress.” She said.
“Why?” Tails asked.
“Would you like to fall down on your face at the wedding?” Tikal asked.
“Oh… okay.” Tails and Tikal practiced walking in the dress, Tails tripping often. Soon she got better and didn't trip as much. “Damn, I can't stop standing on the dress.
“Wait till you put you high heels on.” Tikal teased.
“What? I hate dresses enough, now you're telling me I've got to ware high heels as well.” Tails complained.
“Yep.” Tikal laughed. “Make sure you can breathe when going into the wedding. Don't want you to pass out now do we.” Tikal said.
“What's so bad about passing out?” Tails asked.
“One: it ruins the wedding and two: it's something women do when they reconsider or they just run out or don't shop up.” Tikal said.
“Oh. I didn't know that. I've got to be careful. I don't want Shadow to think I've reconsidered.”
“Next is the wedding.” Tikal said. Tails closed her eyes and smiled…
 
(A/N's: Wedding and Honeymoon next. I hope you liked this chapter. And please, please, PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE Review. No need to be shy, I don't bite unless you flame. What's wrong with people nowadays. Only interested in Sexual stories.)