Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dylan the Hedgehog History ❯ the story ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dylan the Hedgehog History
 
 
January 18th 1993
------------------------------------
Dylan is born by Jeanne and Larry hedgehogs. Right after he is born, both of his parent's die. Stuck with being an orphan the doctors turn to his legal guardians, his aunt and uncle who 2 years earlier had a baby in which they named Sonic because of his speed. Dylan and Sonic really liked each other and had a lot of fun being together. They were like brothers.
 
1997
------------------------------------
With Dylan age 5 and his cousin Sonic age 7, things were going really good. They did everything they could to not be bored, they would make up there own games or try and make some new friends. Everyone including them thought they really were brothers. The only people who knew they weren't were Dylan's “mom and dad”.
 
Dylan was very quiet and shy though. He always had some trouble making friends because of this. Sonic would always try to help him but nothing seemed to work. All the boys made fun of him and the girls avoided him. Sonic would do whatever he could to help Dylan make friends. Nothing worked. So Sonic was his only friend. He was lonely.
 
2000
-------------------------------------
Now Dylan age 7 and Sonic age 9, things went way worse. Sonics parents died. With their dying breath, they told Dylan about his real parents. Dylan was in shock. After he heard this, he went crazy. People made even more fun of him because of this. Dylan couldn't take it anymore.
 
One day, when someone made fun of him, he pulled out a knife and killed the boy. After everyone heard this, they avoided Dylan like the plague, including Sonic. After this, Dylan proclaimed that one day he would destroy this village and all who made fun of him. Three months later Dylan placed a bomb right in the center. When it exploded only Sonic and Dylan were able to make it out safely.
 
With no where to go, they just roamed south island aimlessly. Eventually, Dylan collapsed on the ground because of exhaustion and starvation. About three minutes later, a pink hedgehog in a red dress found him and took him back to her home. She took him to a doctor to get him healed up. After he was healed up, she asked if he would join her family. Immediately he said yes. And so he became a part of Amy Roses' family.
 
2004
-------------------------------------
Four years have passed since Dylan, now age 11, and became a part of the Rose family. One day though, he decided it was time that he leaved. He thanked them for their kindness, and left. Later on that very same day, Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnick came to roboticize the village. Sonic came and saved the town, and got a self-proclaimed girlfriend, Amy Rose.
 
2008
------------------------------
Four years after Dylan left Amy Rose, now age 14, is doing ok. He has been living in an apartment all alone with a job as an animator. He has tried to forget all about his cousin Sonic and his friend Amy, but he couldn't. The memories of them still burns in his brains especially the memory of him having a crush on Amy. He misses them, but he knows that they probably hate him. His life in Station Square was going good.