Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eggman's Surprise ❯ Eggman's Surprise ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sonic, the Hedgehog

Summary: After the adventure to ARK, everyone thinks Shadow is dead. Even Sonic, who has searched for Shadow for 4 months. But, when Sonic, and Tails walking along the beach to relax, they find out Dr.Eggman has Shadow, and is trying to provoke him to destroy Station Square. With his memories locked inside a gem at the bottom of the sea, it's up to Sonic and Co. to stop Eggman.

_________________________________________________________

Sonic's POV

It's been 4 months since the incident with ARK. After that, I had searched everywhere for the Black Hedgehog named Shadow...to no avail. It seemed he really had died. I hate to think that Shadow is gone when he finally understood what he promised Maria, his closes friend. Knuckles went back to the Floating Island with the Master Emerald; Amy went back to asking me to marry her; and Tails went back to creating things. It seemed although ARK never happened. But, it did. It haunts me. I see it every night. Shadow, I'm sorry. I know I could have reached you.

Tails POV

After ARK, Amy, Knuckles, and I have tried to convince Sonic that it wasn't his fault that Shadow fell. He never gave up on Shadow, and looked everywhere for him...Nothing. I fell bad for my Blue friend. Just as Shadow became a good guy, just as he swore to protect everyone...he died. No one could have survived the atmosphire. Though it's been so long, I can tell it still bothers Sonic. If only he found Shadow...he would be able to sleep again. They would fight against evil, and win. But, that won't be happening. Ever. But, we'll remember Shadow, the Hedgehog forever.

Knuckles POV

When Shadow helped us on ARK 4 months ago, I thought we had someone to relay on. But, when Sonic told us that he fell, I felt sorrow for not Sonic, but Shadow. He died saving us from crashing into our planet. I wouldn't let it show, but it took awhile to get over it. But, even at the mention of Shadow, I wince. Expecally if Sonic is next to me. He took it the hardest.

I'm sorry if I spelled some stuff wrong. Well, everyone thinks Shadow died. Well, their in for a surprise. I demand five reviews if you want the next chapter. Thanks!