Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eight Ball ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Hiya I'm back again. Sorry it's been a while sinceI last put up a story. We're moving this weekend, and the last couple of months we were living with my aunt andI didn't have my writing stuff with me. Anyways, I'll get back to "My Happy Ending" I just wanted to put this story up to see what people would say about it. Ok, Knux on with the disclaimer.
Knux: She doesn't own Sonic and co. They are owned by Sega and Sonic Team.
craZ4knux: Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday Knuckles!
Knux: Thanks
craZ4knux: Enjoy the story while I eat the rest of this birthday cake. Hmmm...chocolate!
Sonic and the Annoying Magic Eight-Ball
/ is the eight ball talking
Sonic goes outside to check his mail. He looked through it, "Yeah, it's here!" he runs inside and pulls out a Magic Eight Ball. "All right, now to ask a few questions." He started thinking. "Oooh? Will Amy ever stop chasing me?" he asked as he shook the ball.
/No/
"Will she like someone else instead of me?"
/signs point to no/
"Darn? Will Eggman ever stop attacking us?"
/Don't count on it/
"Will I ever get a positive answer!"
/maybe/
"Grrr, are you telling me the truth?"
/yes/
He calmed down. "Okay let's try another question. Will I...ever g out with a cute girl?"
/yes/
"Not including Amy!"
/No/
"Grrr! Hm, am I the coolest guy around?"
/What do I look like a Magic Eight Ball...wait don't answer that/
"Look I ask the questions, you answer them. Now, am I the most handsome guy around?"
/...zzzzz.../
"Wake up answer the question!"
/...zzzzz...(snorts)...five more minutes mommy...zzz...(snorts)...my pizza!...zzzzz.../
"Stupid ball!"
/No you're stupid/
"Huh? No you are!"
/No you/
"You!"
/You/
"That's it I give up!" Sonic throws the ball out is window. And as eggman was floating around in his Egg-o-matic, the ball hit him in the head.
"Hey! Huh? What's this? A magic eight ball. Hmm," he shook the ball. "will I ever rule the world?"
/yes/
"Hm, I just might keep this thing."
A few days later...in a world of chaos and destuction.
"Ha, ha, ha, ha! The world is mine!"

So what'd you think. I thought it was pretty funny at first. I hope at least one person likes it. Please review. Thanks.