Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Conflict ❯ Psycho Sonic ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As Savage Sonic raced through the air back toward base, he noticed a humming sound that grew louder and louder the closer he got to camp.

>What in the blue hell is that noise?! It's getting on my nerves!< S. Sonic shouted just before he passed over a mountain leading to the FF base. As he passed over the mountain, he saw the great bulk of an Egg-transporter hovering over the camp, sending wave upon wave of Egg-bots down into the outpost, as well as firing plasma shots down into it.

>No…NOOOO!!!< He screamed as he flew toward the ship with fury in his eyes firing blast upon blast at the Egg-bots in vain, more and more flowing from the ship. He could hear the cries and screams of the innocent Freedom Fighters and civilians being slaughtered by the robots. This only drove him closer and closer to the brink of insanity, and he flew straight into the ship like a bat outta hell, piercing straight through its great bulk, causing a chain reaction of explosions, which destroyed it and many of the Egg-bots. As he swept down to finish of the remaining pockets of robots, he passed hundreds of lifeless bodies, looks of horror and pain strewn across all of their faces. It was unbearable…

He could feel the spirits themselves leaving from their former shells, ascending to greater places. He didn't waste another second. Screaming in savage rage, sadness, love, hate, and insanity as he blasted off into the sky.

>I must stop them all! I swear by my own blood that they all shall perish at my hands! And their evil lord will kneel before me, begging for mercy before I am through with him!!!!< He screamed as he flew through the air, making a slit in his hand from which blood dribbled. As he did, his eyes turned red, like that of a rusted sword stained with blood. All the colors on his body began to fade into darker versions of themselves, and his canine teeth turned to vampire-like fangs.

A small, echoing voice rang out behind him, barely audible next to the raging tide of fury in his head.

"Wait! Sonic!"