Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ First Wave ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

First Wave

Author: Alice Marshall copyrights this story; I own the Guardian Emerald and the Amega Sword and any of my other characters.

Drakons ©2004 Egmont Fleetway copyrights.

Notes: It all beginnings on a planet in the Special Zone called Dephius, this story also tells how the Neo Crew are formed.


~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

The storm that was over the city looked like it was never going to stop, the rain had been falling for nights, the rain was heavy and hard as the two shadowed figures ran through the wet leaving splash's in the alleyways.


"Come on, Hurry" a male voice called, he was dragging the other figure along by the rist, this made the other figure cry in pain.

"Why do we need to do this?" asked the female voice, she was looking at the back of the first figures head.

"I'll tell you'll why" the male voice said, he turned to face her and he shouted at her with anger, "I don't what a freak in my family".

Sometime past after the two finally arrived at a bridge and then they stood at the edge of the bridge looking around to make sure no one could see them doing this terrible thing.

He turned to the female figure as if to say `now', he then shouted in anger "do it now".

The two figures then walked into the light of the bridge, after doing this it revealed what there species they were, the male was a white chameleon and the other a female light brown hedgehog.

The female looked down into her arms at her son, the child's eyes were shut, because he was fast a sleep; she hugged him one last time before placing him in the small baby carrier, she then walked to the edge and dropped the baby carrier over the side of the Bridge, there was a small splash as the carrier hit the cold water below.

"I'm sorry, my dear son" the female called, she turned away, she never once looked back.

The male watched as his wife walked away, he stood still at the edge of the bridge looking down at the water, and he then said in a cold voice "we'll meet again, my son" and he too vanished.