Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Horror Special ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This is not related to any other story of ours…it is but it isn't. We don't own the SEGA people, never will, and never did. Sorry if it's not scary but we'll try. Next chapter'll be a lot better! It IS HUMOR/Horror! We're both chickens…fried chickens! Mmm…tasty! We do own everybody else, however.

OK, let's get this party stared!

 

"I am your host…the Crypt Keeper here to tell you horrifying tales of absolute fiction! (Dum, dum, dum! Lightning flashes and thunder rumbles)" says the Crypt Keeper in a horrifying voice! "The first story I shall tell, to your horror, is a terrifying tale of why you never go to McDonald's after midnight! Even though it's open all night…I think."

 

/Story now begins below this line/

 

It all starts on a stormy Friday afternoon at the Sonic Team residence.

 

"I'm so bored!" exclaims Rouge.

 

"Well, if you want we can `get it on'…if you know what I mean," says Knuckles pervertedly.

 

Rouge gives an icy glare to her boyfriend. "I'm not THAT desperate!"

 

"OH. come. on!" says Knuckles. "I KNOW you want me!"

 

Rouge answers by pushing Knuckles away and into Jeff and Gordon, who are playing Crazy 8's. Knuckles yelps in pain.

 

The door opens revealing a water logged Celestial followed by a razzberry chameleon with black bat wings, yellow eyes and a yellow horn. She is wearing a purple tube top, baggy black jeans, and purple and black sneakers.

 

" Who, prey tell, is that?" asks Sonic.

 

Jeff screams in horror. "OH MY GOD!………YOU'RE TRACKING MUD ALL OVER THE FLOOR!"

 

Celestial rolls her eyes. "This is my 3rd cousin Americana. She was bored so I brought her here."

 

"SO!" exclaims Jeff. "I DON'T CARE WHO SHE IS! SHE GOT MUD ALL OVER THE PERFECTLY CLEAN FLOOR!"

 

"Come on Jeff," says Sil taking her overly enthusiastic boyfriend by the arm. "It's time for your nap."

 

"BUT I'M NOT EVEN TIRED!" snaps Jeff.

 

"See!" says Sil. "You always get cranky if you don't take your nap!"

 

"I don't take naps!" says Jeff red faced.

 

"Precisely," says Sil.

 

"Well…will you take a nap with me?" asks Jeff innocently/menacingly/pervertedly/stupidly.

 

"Wow…that's a lot to hold in a voice…are you in honor's chorus?" asks Cinder.

 

"Jeff…the answer is no!" says Sil.

 

"Oh," moans Jeff. "But…"

 

"No buts!" exclaims Sil.

 

"Oh," moans Jeff again.

 

Cinder begins laughing like a lunatic. "Hahahahahahahahahahaha YOU SAID BUT!"

 

Americana stares at the group with wide eyes. She leans over to Cel. "Are you sure we're not in the loony bin?"

 

"Of course not!" says Cel. "Though I do think Cinder should be there."

 

"I know!" says Gordon throwing his cards down. "Let's go to the…the…oh darn I lost it!"

 

"Let's go play football!" says Cinder.

 

"But it's raining," says Amy.

 

"I KNOW! n.n" says Cinder happily in a stupid way. "That's what makes it so fun! You get all dirty and muddy!"

 

The rest of the girls…and Jeff, shudder at the thought of mud getting all over their fur. The boys, except Jeff, agree. The girls turn to them.

 

"I'm breaking up with you if you agree!" cries Amy in Shadow's direction. Similar threats are echoed.

 

"Fiiiiiine!" moans Shadow. "Be that way! Okay everyone! Football's out!"

 

"Oooooooooooh!" moans Cinder sadly.

 

"Let's look up at the sky with our mouths open!" exclaims Knuckles excitedly.

 

"Don't be stupid!" exclaims Tails. "You know we'll drown."

 

"We will?" asks Sonic with wide eyes.

 

"Let's all protect the Master Emerald!" says Knuckles. "Come on everybody! THIS WAY!"

 

Everyone in the room moans. "Not that stupid thing! No way! I liked the staring at the sky better!" says Sonic.

 

"Let's find a cure for the common cold!" says Tails.

 

"Not all of us are geniuses you know!" says Rouge.

 

"Yeah!" chimes Sil.

 

"Don't make us feel bad!" cries Gordon.

 

"Fine," says Tails. "At least with MY IDEA we'd be inside!"

 

After several minutes of thought, Cel and Sil express the same idea in unison.

 

"LET'S GO TO THE MALL!" exclaims Cel and Sil in unison.

 

"But your closets are like malls anyway!" exclaims Jeff and Gordon in unison.

 

"What's a closet?" asks Cinder.

 

"What you keep your clothes in," answers Americana.

 

"Oh, I just line mine up on the floor!" says Cinder.

 

"No they are not!" exclaims Sil.

 

"Yeah!" agrees Cel. "There's no food!"

 

"Yes there is," says Gordon.

 

"Shut up," says Sil and Cel sadly.

 

"All in favor of the mall?" asks Rouge.

 

Sil, Cel, Amy, Rouge, Americana, and surprisingly Cinder, Keenan, Tails and Jeff raise their hands.

 

"YEAH!" says Cel.

 

"That's the majority!" says Sil happily.

 

"Why did you agree?!" exclaims Sonic. "I don't wanna go there!"

 

"It's not that bad!" says Cinder shrugging.

 

"How can you say that?" asks Knuckles. "HOW.CAN.YOU.SAY.THAT! You're a tomboy!"

 

"Sports Store!" says Cinder. "I mean, I may be a `tomboy', whatever THAT is, but yes, I must admit, I AM a girl and the mall has the same hypnotic affect on me as it does every other girl!"

 

Several gasps of denial are heard.

 

 

"OMG!" shouts Sonic. "I had NO idea!"

"It's a sign of the apocalypse!" exclaims Knuckers. "Everybody run!"

 

Nobody runs.

 

"You're a girl," says Keenan.

 

"I'm a girl…oh wait…yeah, that's right…I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!" exclaims Cinder.

 

"YAY!" says Keenan. "I've got a girlfriend now! All this time I thought I had had a best friend!"

 

"Okay…why, my dearest brother, do YOU want to go?" asks Gordon.

 

"I'm your only brother…or AM I?" asks Jeff.

 

"Don't change the subject!" says Gordon. "Why do you wanna go to the mall?"

 

"It's not all bad," says Jeff. "I mean, there's a home improvement store, and oh so many other great places."

 

"I'm going for the bunnies!" says Keenan dreamily. "I mean, they're so pretty and cute and adorable…" drones Keenan for several minutes.

 

Cinder glares at him. "Should I know about these `bunnies' of which you speak?" asks Cinder jealously.

 

"That," says Tails, "and there's a science center and a book store and a bunch of other educational places! What are we waiting for?! Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

 

The girls, Tails, Keenan and Jeff run out of the house, with umbrellas, enthusiastically with the rest of the guys trailing behind sadly.

 

/At the Mall/

 

It is decorated for Halloween and looks very festive. The girls run off in different directions holding their boyfriends' arms and dragging them with them. On the way they run into several people.

 

"I'm gonna get my hair done," says Amy.

 

"Clothes, blah, blah, blah, hair, blah, blah, blah, shopping!" says Sil and Cel happily.

 

Americana walks off casually with out a word.

 

/With Rouge and Knuckles/

 

Rouge and another random bat are fighting over the same dress.

 

"It's mine!" exclaims the random bat.

 

"I saw it first!" roars Rouge. They begin to fight crazily.

 

Knuckles watches with wide eyes. "I never knew shopping could be so violent…yet entertaining at the same time. GO FOR THE EYES! THE EYES DAMMIT! THE EYES!"

 

"I know how to beat up a stupid bat!" exclaims Rouge kicking the bat in the shin as hard as possible. A blood curling sound rents through the air. "YES! I GOT IT!…Never mind. I hate this." She drops it on the unconscious bat. "Here you have it. It goes with your eyes."

 

The bat wakes up. "Really! You think so?"

 

"Definitely!" says Rouge.

 

"Let's go shop some more!" says the bat happily.

 

The two bats walk off in search of more clothes together.

 

"Okay," says Knuckles. "I'm never gonna understand women."

 

/With Cinder and Keenan/

 

Cinder and Keenan fawn over the adorable little bunnies in the pet shop.

 

"They're so cute!" exclaims Cinder petting one.

 

"I KNOW! n.n" says Keenan stroking another.

 

"Let's buy one!" says Cinder.

 

"Let's get this fat one!" says Keenan. "It probably eats and eats cause it's so sad that it doesn't have a nice home! I'll name it Mr. Fluffykins the second!"

 

They go over and pay for the bunny.

 

/With Amy and Shadow/

 

Amy walks out of a beauty parlor. She looks exactly the same. "How do I look?"

 

"Exactly the same as when you walked in!" exclaims Shadow.

 

"Nu uh!" says Amy. "I got my quills dyed!"

 

"Yeah," says Shadow. "The same color as they were before!"

 

"Fine!" says Amy. "I'll go back in and change them!" She walks back.

 

"NO!" shouts Shadow. "WAIT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! COME BACK!"

 

/With Tails and Sonic/

 

"EDUCATION!" shouts Sonic. " OH HOW IT BURNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

 

Tails smells the air. "Ahhh, it smells so wonderful! I never wanna leave!" He hugs a random bookshelf.

 

/With Americana/

 

Americana is looking through a bunch of socks. She bumps into a black hedgehog with his quills styled like Shadow's. He is wearing a black cape, and a black mask that makes it look like his eyes are all white (like Robin's from Teen Titans).

 

"Who are you supposed to be?" asks Americana. "Super Man?"

 

"No," says the black hedgehog. He gets into a heroic pose. "I am Mystery Boy! Savior of all the land!"

 

"Right," says Americana. "Of course you are. And I'm Mystery Girl."

 

"Really?!" asks Mystery Boy excitedly. "I've been looking all over for you!" He scans her up and down. "You match the description…but where is your mask and cape? People can't know your secret identity! You can't just run around all willy nilly with out a mask and cape! Hurry! To the Mystery Lair! AWAY!" He grabs Americana and holds her bridle style, before flying into the air and out the store door gaining many a stare.

 

/With Sil, Cel, Jeff and Gordon/

 

Sil and Cel walk out of the dressing room with what seems like the millionth evening gown on.

 

They turn around several times and several males in the store whistle.

 

"Does this make me look fat?" asks Sil.

 

"Yes," says Jeff not paying attention.

 

"WHAT?!" exclaims Sil. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY, `of course not dearest love of mine!'"

 

"Huh?" asks Jeff.

 

"Really now!" exclaims Sil. "Maybe I'll just stop paying attention to you! I'm sure there are plenty of other guys willing to pay attention to me!"

 

"I'll pay attention to you `dearest love of mine'! n.n" exclaims Barry who was already there.

 

"Hey…why are you here?" asks Sil.

 

"I'm that bad am I?" asks Barry. "Does my name really deserve to be in italics? What have I ever done to you? Except love you unconditionally. And I was just somewhere else in this mall but my `Sil is on the premises' senses were tingling. n.n"

 

Sil pauses for a moment and rubs her nose with her finger. "This could work to my advantage," she thinks out loud.

 

"What could work?" asks Barry curiously. "We could, we could, WE COULD!"

 

"Cool it, mister cherry limeade!" exclaims Sil.

 

"00 You gave me a pet name?" asks Barry dreamily.

 

"No, not really," says Sil. "You just remind me of one, with your eyes and fur color and such."

 

Barry puts his ears down and looks at his feet…of doom!

 

Sil walks back into the dressing room and gets dressed in her normal apparel. She comes back out. Celestial is also done trying stuff on.

 

The small group walks to the exit of the store. But Sil turns around and shouts.

 

"Hey, BARRY! she yells. "Dya wanna come to lunch with us?!"

He looks like he just died and went to heaven with a side trip to paradise.

 

"YES! OF COURSE…like a date?" he yells back happily and runs over to them, shoving Jeff outta the way. He then takes her hand and smiles like an idiot while wagging his tail.

 

"Um…kinda?" says Sil.

 

"WOOT! I've got a date!" shouts Barry.

 

Jeff looks at him and glares worse than daggers at the very happy Barry. He growls slightly in his evil throat.

 

"BUT..BUT…Sil…you and me are boyfriend and girlfriend…or something like that…" says Jeff.

 

Sil crosses her arms. "Well, I deserve a boyfriend who pays attention to me! Barry may be an idiot but at least he pays attention to me!"

 

"YEAH!" shouts Barry.

 

They now walk over to a pizza restaurant after meeting up with all the others. They sit down at a booth table that is too big for all of them because midgets sat at all the furry tables. There was a midget convention in town. (No offense to any short people out there!)

 

"MAN! I can't see above the table!" shouts Tails, very frustrated.

 

Suddenly, a black blur then smashes through one of the big windows of the pizza place in the mall. Nobody notices even if some glass just injured him or her. Sonic Team and friends continue converse casually as if nothing ever happened. `Twas Yang who did the smashing! He walks over, behind their table and uses his arms to pull himself up over the back of the seats.

 

"I'M HAVING LUNCH WITH YOU!!" shouts Yang enthusiastically.

 

"OK!" says everyone in a cheery tone.

 

Yang goes over near Celestial and Gordon who are sitting next to each other. He pushes Gordon aside and sits by Cel then he puts his arm around her. Gordon snarls in anger and jealousy. "RAR!"

 

Cinder than gets up and goes over to a gray echidna who just walked in.

 

"Why's he here?" asks Barry. "I thought we gave him money so he'd go to the movies." Says Barry to Yang.

 

"We did," says Yang equally puzzled.

 

"Oh, I invited him over to play extreme frisbee with the pizza!" says Cinder happily.

 

The two begin to play frisbee with a pizza.

 

"OH, I got it, I got it!" shouts Cinder. However, she doesn't have it and it flies through a window.

 

"Opps," says Michael. "I'll go get it!" He then skips away to get it. He comes back in but trips on his shoelaces and falls on his face. Planting it in the rather battered pizza.

 

After everyone else finishes eating the pizza that was ordered to actually be eaten they go back out to shop some more. The guys groan when they find out. Barry and Yang just follow Sil or Cel around with a dreamy look in their eyes. Both of them are completely oblivious to everything else around them. Gordo puts his arm around Celestial and Yang quickly starts to glare at him. Jeff continues to glare at Barry.

 

/Many hours later/

 

It's kinda late, about 8:30.

 

"I'm hungry," whines Sonic.

 

"Then let's get some dinner," says Tails.

 

"Yeah, let's," says Michael.

 

"Where do we go?" asks Amy.

 

"Let's go to Mickey D's!" shouts Knuckles.

 

Some of the group looks disgusted.

 

"That place?" asks Cel.

 

"Where they serve heart attacks on a bun 24 -7?" asks Sil.

 

"YUCK!" exclaims Cinder. "I'm getting food from somewhere else!"

 

Cinder walks away with Sil, Cel, and a few others. After the rest go to McDonald's they come back with other food. The cashier glares at them, especially Cinder. She got Burger King.

 

"Cinder?" asks Rouge.

 

"Yes?" answers Cinder.

 

"That's not much healthier than McDonald's food," she states.

 

"OO IT'S NOT?!" asks Cinder, shocked. "You must be lying." She starts to chomp on a burger.

 

Sonic is currently downing his third Big Mac.

 

"0.0 Sonic," says Knuckles. "What's wrong with you?"

 

"I'm just hungry," says Sonic.

 

"No," says Shadow. "You are inhaling your food. It's very unhealthy."

 

"I'm surprised that you aren't a fat cow," says Amy, eating a salad.

 

Sonic rolls his eyes and continues to gorge himself.

 

A voice on a loudspeaker then rings through the whole mall.

 

"We will be closing in fifteen minutes," says a female voice.

 

"FINALLY!" says Jeff. "I'm sorry that I ever wanted to come. My feet hurt from walking all day."

 

"Stop complaining," says Barry.

 

/Later/

 

"C'mon!" shouts Gordon. "The store is closing!"

 

"Wait!" shouts Cinder. "We have to finish these chicken nuggets! Keenan, go long!"

 

Keenan runs backwards as Cinder tosses a chicken nugget and he catches it in his mouth and eats it. "Mmm!"

 

Michael gets jealous and runs backwards. "Hey! Cinder, throw one to me!" Cinder throws a French fry to him but he backs up and trips over a human toddler. The toddler gets mad and begins to beat him up. "HELP!"

 

/A few minutes later/

 

The toddler and his family are gone. Michael sits on the floor with a black eye and a bloody nose.

 

"Ouch," he says in a voice filled with pain.

 

Suddenly, they all notice that they're the only ones left. Some lights begin to shut off.

 

"Uh-oh," says Yang.

 

"This doesn't look good," says Barry.

 

/With the Crypt Keeper/

 

"So what do you think will become that fate of this group of furries?" he asks darkly. "Keep reading and you'll find out!"

 

A/N: Evil cliffie! An update will come soon though. Please R&R! No there wasn't much horror…ok any…in this chapter but next chapter there will be for sure.