Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 20

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter twenty: Beginning of birth…

Another month and a quarter went past. Tikals belly got bigger and bigger till she felt the urge to explode. She now was struggling to keep balance and needed help a few times. She felt a contraction or two a few times. Tikal noticed that she and Knuckles hadn't been bother by James for all this time since he attacked her. Tikal and Knuckles were going over to Creams house for a celebration party. The soon to be born baby was having a party, yet she couldn't join in for obvious reasons. Tikal and Knuckles walked slowly to the edge of Angel Island. Knuckles went and collected the master emerald and the island fell to the waters below cause a big wave to flood the side of the mystic ruins. Surfers and body borders didn't mind though. As the island landed Tikal sat down, so not to fall over. After the island stopped shaking from the friction, Tikal stood up and they continued there what seemed to be very long hike to Creams house. They had to catch a train and Tikal got time to rest. They arrived shortly at the station and Tikal and Knuckles continued to Cream house. It was a small house in the centre of Station Square. Tikal had to rest multiple times before they arrived. The Party was a blast, not too noisy but was still pretty good. Tails wasn't there strangely enough and he promised Cram he would be. Everyone just figured he must've gotten stuck on one of his machines again and that he would turn up soon. Tikal sat down on the couch in the living room next to Knuckles. She rubbed her belly a few times and relaxed. She had the strangest felling her child would either be early or the due date was wrong and was any day now. But she shook it off. Amy came over.

"Hey Tikal, how's the baby?" She asked

"Terrible, she won't go to sleep." Tikal moaned

"She?" Amy questioned

"Yeah, Tails told us. He is usually accurate with his things. The house is nearly fixed up. Luckily Vector survived the blast when it went down, but a bit too much for Charmy. He was smashed into a wall and then buried alive. Espio and vector were both saddened and… oh…" Tikal stopped and rushed her left hand to her Belly.

"What!" Amy worried.

"Nothing… she's kicking…" Tikal said.

"Oh… where?" Tikal grabbed Amy's hand and put it on the exact spot where the baby kicked. Amy giggled. "Heh… if she can… she'll make a fine guardian." Tikal and Amy laughed aloud. Suddenly Tails burst in and Sonic walked over to the puffed out fox.

"What's up pal?" Sonic asked.

"We have to hurry, It's Tikal. I was studying her situation and she'll give birth…" Suddenly Tikals water broke and she felt great pain. "…Now!!!"