Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ The Future ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
7 years in the future Miles now in his late teens he’s married and has a daughter, Anglefire a mixed fox who’s mother is a fire fox she has everyone powers plant, wind, Thunder, and fire.
He in all blue and white with a black du-rag he still has on those long cuffed leather boots
Miles sitting on a bed covered in Disney characters he’s now 19 as a little reddish-orange fox with a yellow star on her left eye and a white tipped tail in along pink night gown with pink socks her red hair is short with a few bangs like her dad. "Well daddy, I’m back thanks for tell me that story." She’s about 3 you still have that scar on you froe head. "No dear see" he removes his du-rag and his wavy hair is back to normal as she climbs into bed "so Anglefire..
Do you really think when I was younger me and my cousins saved Christmas?" she looks at him "no but you do twell good bed time stories" he smiled as she is about to be tucked in.
Just then they hear some trampling on the roof "is that Santa" "lets see it’s kinda early" he picks her up and they head down stairs the house is all decked out as they creep down the stairs they are both surprised to see Santa he puts her down as she runs to him he smiled and picked her up "well Miles I see you have grown into a fine young fox all ready a parent and a good one too."
He puts her down "tell her how me and the twins saved Christmas." It’s true jack Frost was worst than anything else he wanted to ruin Christmas but Miles your father saved me with the aid of his cousins they were a little older than you at the time." He hands her a fire stone "here use this it shall bring you good luck." He then left as they walk out side in the snow and watch him fly off.
Tell me about Mantigore "well he and his dad reconciled, Crock on the other hand has yet to make peach with Cream."
They head back inside we come form along line of foxes and wolves your cousins are known as wolf/foxes you grandmother is a plant fox, your other grand mother is a plant called Seedrian." He removes his necklace and wraps it around her neck as he adds the fourth stone.
Now the necklace is glowing with all 4 stones. "This will help you develop your powers I know it aided mine soon you will join a group of heroes and lead then against whoever."
"Oh Daddy I love it!!" She kissed his cheek as eh carried her up to bed "well tomorrow is a big day Star is coming over" a fiery red fox with short red-yellow hair who is at least 9 months pregnant shows up "well I’m sure meeting Santa was start of your day sweetheart" her mother Staarr a flirtatious fire fox in a 2 piece black P.J.’s here kiss your sister she lifts up her shirt reveling a bulge in her stomach as Miles bring her down to kiss it "ow she kick me" they all giggle "well soon you’ll have a baby sister to take care of smiled Staarr."
Miles takes her to bed tucks her in "I love you always no matter what" as he pushes back her bangs
kissed her fore head and left. As she fell asleep with the necklace around her neck.
Miles went to check on his wife "well baby I’m heading out me and Thunder have something to take care of" "oh but it’s Christmas day can’t it wait.’ He kissed her and felt her stomach "I’ll be back I promise."
Miles grabbed his sword and left outside where Thunder now taller and buffer along side Mantigore who is a lot older even has a bit of grey in his quills. "All right lets do this!" Said Mantigore as he closes his fist raising it.
"So I hear Peach as Gust are tying the knot" said Miles "looks like were now brothers" smiled Mantigore "you should hear about Faith and Tom" said Thunder "all they do is argue over nothing."
Ha typical said Miles as they walk thru the snow so how is that runt said Thunder "well she doesn’t believe the whole Santa story so when she met Santa herself she change her tune."
"What about Aries and Jewelle" " well ever since the Master Emerald was destroyed he wasn’t too pleased but at least he went on with life Jewelle well she’s out treasure hunting with her mom like always."
"And Ashley and Violet and Rusty" "well Rusty is what he is a cocky blue hedgehog Ashley and Violet are just to girls that hang out and go to college."
"Amadeus and Claudius are now training as mercenaries so when we see them don’t compare you gear to theirs."
"Well let’s do this" said Mantigore they keep walking and they run into Hedgehog Man who’s is older and can barely stand "ha you want us to fight him ha my daughter can handle him better!" said Miles laughing as Thunder and Mantigore look at him.
Well at least we have peace once again but at what cost they goddess is a mortal the Master Emerald is gone as is the Diamond said Thunder "but Mother is alive on another planet but alive" said Mantigore "so is Grandma also Green-Leaf all the planets are back." Said Miles.
"Yes that is one thing to be grateful for" said Mantigore "that reminds me how is Angle" she’s they same a great girl that I love." Said Thunder as they walk around the cold winter streets at peace for now.
Well I’m heading back don’t want to keep Staarr waiting. Miles takes off flying spinning his tails around.
He gets into bed taking off his gear "so dear what did you guys talk about" "well honey the future is now." He wraps his arm around her and goes to sleep.
Well The End