Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Friends ❯ Visiting Knuckles ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm baaack! and i have another story 4 ya! now, this is my first yaoi, so be nice please! And no flames!!
I don't own any of the Sonic characters, they belong to Sega and Sonic Team.
Enjoy.
One cold, snowy morning, we see Sonic the Hedgehog in his house, sitting lazily on his couch watching TV. "I'm so bored, there's nothing on tv and i already went out for my morning run." He looked out his window, which gave him a great view of Angel Island. "hmm, maybe I'll go pay good ol' Knux a visit." He got up off his lazy bum , put on his jacket, and pulled out the blue Chaos Emerald he always kept with him aand shouted, "Chaos control!" and he vanished in a flash of light.
Seconds later, he reappeared on the island at the base of the Master Emerald altar. "Whoo-hoo-hoo! It's a lot colder up here!", he said as he wrapped his arms around himself. He looked around. Most of the trees and plants were bare and covered with snow, everywhere you looked there was a white blanket.
He raced to the top of the steps. "Knux, you up here?!" He didn't see his friend, all he saw was white snow all around the Master Emerald, which was also blanketed in snow. He took a few steps forward when his foot connected with something, making him fall flat on his face. 'Whoa!" He quickly got to his knees and turned his head to see what tripped him. He saw a red figure lying on its side, partially buried in the snow. "Huh? Knux?" Sonic turned his body to face him, he then turned his friends body so that he was lying flat on his back. His usually peach skin was now pale and he looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks. The cobalt put his hand in front of his friend's mouth and nose. 'Good. he's still breathing!' he thought, feeling relieved. He pulled out the chaos emerald, touched Knuckles' arm and chaos controlled back to his house.
Once there, he scooped the echidna up in his arms and gently him down on the couch. The hedgehog disappeared and came back with a pillow and a couple of blankets from the hall closet; he lifted Knuckles' head, put the pillow underneath it and laid his head back down, then he draped the blankets over him to keep him warm. "There ya go buddy!" He put up his jacket and rushed off to the kitchen.
--
A little while later, Knuckles opened his eyes to find that he was no longer on the altar, instead he was lying on a couch covered in blankets. He sat up. 'Where am I?' he thought. His question was answered when he saw Sonic come out of the kitchen carrying a tray with a bowl on it.
"I see you're awake." Sonic said to him as he walked to his side and placed the tray over his echidna friend's lap. "Here's some soup, I know you gotta be hungry."
"Uh, thanks...um, what an I doing here?" he asked.
"I was coming over to visit, and I found you nearly frozen to death." the hedgehog told him. "I couldn't just leave you, so I brought you here."
"Oh." He ate some of his soup, then he picked up the tray and set it down on the coffee table in front of him. "Thanks for helping me...but, maybe I should return home...I can't leave the Master Emerald unguarded."
"What? You can't go, it's an ice box up there!"
"Sorry, Sonic." He stood up and headed for the door. Suddenly, he felt dizzy and lost his balance. Sonic rushed over and caught him before he hit the floor. "Like you're in any condition to fight off thieves, much less walk." he said with a concerned look on his face. He helped his friend to his feet and walked him back to the couch and sat him down. "I'm not letting you leave until you're well again, which means you'll be staying here for a few weeks." He put the tray back on Knuckles' lap. "Now, finish your soup."
Knuckles followed command and continued eating, his body happy to get some food in it. When he finished, Sonic took the dishes to the kitchen and put them in the sink, then he came back out and sat in the recliner near the couch; after taking off his gloves and shoes. He picked up the remote from the arm of the chair and turned the television on. His attention turned to Knuckles. 'C'mon Knux, relax! Take off your shoes and gloves and stay awhile."
"I don't know, I've never exposed my hands and feet in public."
"Why not? S' not like you have anything to hide...do ya?"
Knuckles said nothing.
"Come on, what's so bad about them, that you wanna keep them secret?" He asked eager to know.
"I..."
"You're my best friend Knux! If it's so secret, I promise I won't tell."
Knuckles thought for a moment. 'He did save my life.' he sighed. "All right, fine." he said as he finally took off his shoes, then his gloves and placed them under the table.
"Whooa..." Sonic stared. Knuckles' fingers and toes all had sharp, claws on the tips; and on each hand were two sharp, cone-shaped spurs protruding fro the knuckles on his index and pinky fingers. "Whoa," Sonic repeated. "I didn't know those were real." he said, amazed at the spurs on his friend's hands. "I always thought they were part of the glove."
"No...they are real." Knuckles said. "So, you don't think I'm a freak?"
"No, of course not, I think they're kinda cool!"
"Y-you do?" He said, a little relieved that Sonic didn't freak out.
Sonic nodded.
Knuckles smiled a little. They both turned their attention back to the tv.
--
Several hours passed and it was now dark outside. Sonic yawned and looked at the clock on his dvd player. "Man, it's getting late."
Knuckles yawned, as well, revealing his sharp canines.
"Maybe it's time we hit the hay," he said getting up. "Are you gonna be all right out here? Cuz, if you want, you can have my bed and I'll take the couch."
"No, that's okay. I'll be fine out here."
" 'Kay, well, I'm headin' to bed." He turned the tv off and started down the hallway. "Oh," Knuckles turned so he was facing Sonic. "If you need to use the bathroom or take a shower, the bathroom's at the end of the hall there," he pointed down the hall.
Knuckles nodded in acknowledgement.
"G' night."
"Good night." Knuckles said before he laid down and pulled the covers over him. Sonic continued down the hall to his room and went to bed.
Well, there it is. I hope it's not too bad...i mean it is the first chappie. plz comment. PEACE! ;P