Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My past? Or imagination? ❯ Is it real or not? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My past? Or imagination?
 
On the good days I used to think of the people I once new. I have long forgotten their faces all I can still see their outlines. I have long forgotten how I lost them but I did; now I sit here trying to remember them. I sometimes have conversations with them I know they weren't there but I had to believe if I didn't believe they were coming for me then what have I left?
 
There are people that come to see me those people that come tell me that my friends, they never existed but they must off, they must…Oh God please tell me they exist.
 
At first the conversation I have told you about were comforting to me but then…then I started to forget details of them the conversations I repeated so many times started to fell unreal I was slowly losing my past, my mind.
 
I used to talk in their voices so it would seem that it wasn't only me here but as my memories faded so did they, so I could pretend I was talking to someone else but I could no longer pretend I wasn't the only one answering.
 
But as I said those were the good days the bad days I did doubt they existed and coupled with the effects of the drugs…oh I forgot to mention the drugs didn't I those people who tell me my friends don't exist inject me with God knows what but it makes me depressed. It used to put me to sleep but not anymore must of worked up a resistance to it not that they know or even care, they'd probably prefer it if a killed myself in a bout of depression but I won't I still have hope that my friends will help me though whether it's false hope or not…
 
I've gone of topic again haven't I as I was saying the bad days I doubt my friends even exist. I wonder if I made them up to stop my self from going insane, that someone might rescue me from this hellhole, That would explain why I can't remember them wouldn't it?
I mean if they exist Where were they? Why hadn't they found me yet? Or worst of all Did they care I was missing?
 
I go trough bizarre mood swings when these thoughts come the usual anger, and sadness others too but these are the strongest.
Sometime I would scream at no one
“WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUND ME YET?” And “DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?”
 
Then in a blink of an eye I would be sad dropping to my knees with a “you don't do you” I would curl up into a ball and wrap my tails around myself “no one's coming for me, no one” and end up crying myself to sleep uttering one final thing before I drifted off into my only escape
“I'm sorry…please find me, Please”.