Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omochao and Eggchild take over the world again! ❯ It's the last chapter! Noooooooooo!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PART TEN

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ME:" I can't believe its almost over….wasn't this an insane little story?"

DRAGONITE:" Yes it was you stupid little woman"

ME:"……………DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!"

{Helen starts beating Dragonite over the head with a Duck}

OMOCHAO:" WHEEEEEEEE! Lets start the last chapter!"

{The Sonic gang suddenly appear on Eggman's boat}

SONIC: {Blinks} " Er, what are we doing here?"

TAILS: " Weir here to have a final boss like fight against Eggman of course!"

SHADOW: " Wheeeeeeeeeee! Do me and Sonikku get to turn Super?"

{Shadow starts jumping up and down and then he latches onto Sonic's arm}

SONIC: " Why are you acting so weird?"

SHADOW: " I'm drunk!"

SONIC: " But you don't drink"

SHADOW: " I'm drunk on you Sonikku-chan!"

ALL: O_O;

KNUCKLES: " Or perhaps he's been eating too many Rainbow drop Yum-yum Pies"

SHADOW: " Oh yeah, that too! ^^ "

{Suddenly a plot hole opens and Mr. Horse the Rapidash falls out}

MR.HORSE: " I FIND THIS STORY BORING!!!!"

{Mr. Horse Fire blasts the boat, thus blowing the whole thing up}

Also known as, I can't think of anything to write, so I wanted to end this story quickly.

So my mad Rapidash friend just destroyed Eggman's boat/base with that attack, scattering the

Chaos Emeralds across the world again, and Knuckles grabbed the Master Emerald and put it back on Angel island.

Here's what happened to everyone:

Sonic and Shadow made out…………….Yay! ^____^

Knuckles continues to live on Angel Island guarding the Master Emerald………that is when Rouge isn't there `Distracting' him ^_~

Tails went back to his Workshop in the Mystic Ruins, and continues to build his Planes and generally acting smart and cute!

Amy went back to stalking Sonic.

Eggman and Metal Sonic disappeared, probably trying to hide from Omochao.

Omochao continued being annoying.

And I don't care what happened to anyone else!

THE END! ^_^

OMOCHAO: " Yuppers!"