Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Painfully Sweet ❯ ShadowxCream ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The Sonic characters belong to SEGA. Fan characters belong to whoever they belong to.
 
Painfully Sweet
 
Whenever she was scared, she ran to him. Whenever she wanted peace from her family, it would be to him she would run to.
 
She didn't know why. He was much older than her both mentally and physically, not to mention he was not the type of person she would normally associate herself with. Everyone took one look at her and stereotyped her as the good little girl that never did any wrong. One look at him and everyone would say he was a deranged psychopath. One look at them together, and people assume he would later plan to molest her.
 
She shook her head at the public. The world had entered a time where everyone judged people by their looks and not who they were inside. Her mother, unfortunately, was one of them. She almost forbade her daughter from mixing with him. Then they would argue, and tears would follow.
 
Cream didn't care though. She was sixteen years old, not a child anymore. She didn't need her mother making decisions for her, nor did she need her step-father Vector sticking his overlarge snout in and trying to act like her father when he was not.
 
Then her friends started butting in, even Amy. Tails would always show slight concerns for her. If so much as a scratch was found on Cream, he'd think Shadow raped her, and he'd tell her to avoid him.
 
Sonic had always used his rivalry with Shadow to make out he knew the black hedgehog more than anyone else. He would long tell Cream false stories about how Shadow was virgin, but was a psycho without any respect.
 
Amy would tell Cream that Shadow had a history of hurting people, and would no doubt hurt her. She would never hesitate in bringing up their ages, and told her she would be more suited to Tails.
 
Cream's reactions were expected.
 
Cream would coldly tell Tails that her injuries were accidental in all cases, and that Shadow would never lay a finger on her.
 
She would tell Sonic that he held no respect, as it was plain obvious he would spend most of his nights screwing Amy really hard, when everyone else was trying to sleep, resulting in a lot of haggard and stressed neighbours throughout the day following. She would also inform him that she knew more about Shadow than he did.
 
She would tell her so-called best friend Amy that everything that had happened on the ARK was over, done and dusted. Cream would then inform her that she held no interest whatsoever in Tails romantically.
 
Her own mother was the worst though.
 
“Don't go out with him,” she'd say, “He's a bad influence.”
 
Cream would argue, telling her mother how much Shadow claimed to love her, how devoted he was to her and how he would never hurt her. Cream even recalled Shadow once saying that if he did happen to hurt her, he would want to be punished. As far as the young doe was concerned, he was dedicated and cared for her. Vector would then get involved, and try to use his fierce crocodile attitude to intimidate her. He would try and force her to break it off with him.
 
One day it all became too much for the sixteen year old to bear and she simply could not take it anyone. Vector told her to break it off with him or she would cease living under the roof she had spent sixteen years living under.
 
She did the only thing she could. She did what she felt was right.
 
She ran away.
 
To be with him, the one person she knew would never lie to her.
 
XXX
 
It had been nearly three nights since Cream had left home to live with Shadow and needless to say, the young doe was thankful that nobody knew where the black hedgehog lived… yet. It was only a matter of time though.
 
Smiling to herself, the rabbit settled herself in front of the television, her feet tucked in gently under her bottom, despite the fact that she knew she would probably block off her blood flow. She flipped the channels in an almost bored manner, eventually changing positions so she lay on the sofa, resting one hand against her cheek and the other clutching the remote tightly, though her hands were beginning to sweat.
 
“Stupid telly, there's never anything on…” Cream muttered to herself in a bored tone, wondering vaguely if she could chance sleeping for a little while. Yet again, she didn't want to miss Shadow coming back.
 
`Wait aminute…'
 
She paused, and flipped the channel back one.
 
A movie was premiering, and it looked vaguely interesting. The young doe shrugged, and placed the television controls onto the mahogany table next to the sofa, “It'll do.”
 
There were three parts to the movie, supposedly. The first part tackled drugs. Cream was a little confused that a movie like that was allowed to be shown and shook her head in disgust. There were too many people willing to take them, and it was horrible. The second part was alcohol, to which Cream also shook her head at, considering one of the people in it was her age near enough. The third part came on, and Cream yawned, feeling tired, “Once it's over, I think I might kip if Shadow doesn't come back…”
 
A party in a house. Typical. Cream watched it anyway, just for the sake of doing something. Two men seemed to enjoy flirting with the heavy crowds of beautiful women there; one of them seemed to flirt like it was second nature to him. The other seemed nervous and jumpy. It was only when two women approached the flirt and asked him if he wanted some `fun' that Cream got mildly interested.
 
The two women led the flirty man into a bedroom, and instantly stripped him of all his clothes. The camera had not hesitated in filming his whole body, even certain body parts…
 
Cream nearly had a nosebleed as she stared upon the man's pride. It came as a shock to someone who had never seen such a thing before and only got a very brief talk on sex by Amy, as her own mother seemed to want to protect her from the subject.
 
It wasn't long before the two women stripped themselves. Cream didn't react as badly as she did to the man; being a female, she had seen female parts before. The two women strapped the man to the bed and Cream couldn't help but notice them fondling him, leading her cheeks to go a deeper shade of red.
 
At which point one of the females crawled next to him and captured his lips in a heated kiss. Cream's breathing began to increase rapidly. The other females crawled on top of the man. Cream let out a loud gasp as the woman allowed the man's member to enter her, and little did the rabbit realize, her own hands had wandered to the area between her legs and stroked it slightly. Listening to the woman's heated moans as she moved up and down on the man's member, caused Cream to stroke herself faster, feeling stranger every second.
 
She stopped as soon as the woman crawled off but started again as the two women switched places, the one who had just had sex with the man crawling on the bed and kissing him hard. The woman who had just been kissing him before had started riding him as the other one did before, stroking his chest. Cream's cheeks could have gone no redder.
 
“Cream, what are you doing?”
Scratch that; she could go redder.
 
Shadow had caught her watching pornography.
 
XXX
 
“I'm sorry Shadow.”
 
Cream had probably apologized a million times, though Shadow simply shrugged it off and told her that it was fine to be curious. Strange, he wasn't angry, yet considering everyone believed he was capable of such a sick thing like rape, sex was a touchy subject for him.
 
“Its fine Cream,” Shadow said shortly, “It's natural to wonder about things like… that.”
 
Cream stifled a giggle; Shadow was starting to sound like her father, not that she knew him personally.
 
“I promise I won't look at stuff like that again,” the doe said quietly, trying to force her blush to disappear; she looked like a tomato.
 
“Look at what you want, you're allowed your freedom and independence,” Shadow told her quietly, his arms folded.
 
They did not speak to each other for the rest of the day.
 
XXX
 
Cream snapped her eyes open, whipped upwards and panted. She had tried sleeping but nothing could get those images out of her head. That man looked like he was having a lot of fun being ridden on by those two sexy women. She even thought it looked fun for the women themselves. Her cheeks burnt a bright red and she buried her head in her pillow. She shouldn't be thinking things like that!
 
“Stop thinking about that Cream!” the rabbit told herself firmly, “You've made things bad enough as it is!”
 
Truth be told, the rabbit did not know why Shadow was so touchy about sex due to rumours told by other people. There had to be more to it than that surely.
 
Crawling out of bed, the doe slipped out of her room towards Shadow's. Even if it were not for answers about his vendetta against sex, it would be for some company. Treading carefully, she gently prodded Shadow's arm, “Shadow? Shadow?”
 
The black hedgehog groaned beneath the covers and rolled over slightly, his blurred red eyes on Cream's chocolate-coloured ones. Cream's heart skipped a few beats.
 
“What?” he asked quietly, not in an angry tone, but a tired one nonetheless.
 
“I… um…” Cream fought to come up with an appropriate lie, “I… had a bad dream… can I stay with you please?”
 
Shadow looked at her for a few seconds, considering it, before nodding slightly, “Go ahead.”
 
She crawled into bed next to him and sighed slightly. Shadow raised his eyebrows at her, “You can cuddle me if you want, I won't bite.”
 
Cream looked at him with a hopeful expression, “Do you forgive me for watching that stuff then?”
 
Shadow shrugged again, “There was nothing to forgive. You were entitled to watch… that stuff.”
 
Cream shifted about uneasily under the covers, “Shadow… why don't you like sex?”
 
Shadow paused, glaring at her slight before he rolled over and refused to face her. Cream's eyes welled up a little, “I'm sorry, I should never have mentioned it…”
 
“Good night Cream,” Shadow said coldly.
 
The young rabbit had no choice but to try and sleep off all her worries. She could no longer talk to Shadow while he was in this state. Closing her eyes, she fell into darkness.
 
XXX
 
Three more days had past since the little incident with the pornography, and there was no doubt that Shadow seemed surlier than ever. Cream knew that if she brought up the subject, he would turn away from her. The doe knew something was bothering him; it was more than the accusations of rape that made him possible hate sex. But she was too frightened to ask him about it; she didn't want to lose him when she had thrown everything else away to be with him.
 
She sighed as she curled up on the sofa, wondering how it would be best to approach this. Shadow had pretty much reverted to his old state of being before they had started going out; a person filled with endless angst and a surly attitude. Yawning, the young doe decided to switch on the television, making a mental note to avoid anything porn-related.
 
“Ah, the news…” Cream mumbled, putting the remote down onto the table and leaning back, “There's bound to be no pornography here…”
 
Watching the raccoon on the news set Cream's mind back until she saw what it was about.
 
“A girl has disappeared nearly a week ago, and despite her family and friend's best efforts, are unable to find her,” the raccoon said in a dull tone without any sign of interest in his voice, “Her mother revealed that she had rowed with her stepfather before fleeing to be with her boyfriend, who her mother suspects is mentally deranged and dangerous.”
 
Cream scowled as the tearful face of her own mother appeared on the screen, “We told her he'd hurt her… we just wanted to protect her… but she wouldn't listen…”
 
“I didn't need protecting,” Cream muttered furiously to herself, “Vector's probably more abusive than Shadow.”
 
“Cream… if you're watching this, darling… please just come home…” her mother sobbed, reaching for a hankie in her pocket and blowing her nose with it.
 
“And there we have it,” the raccoon said in his dull voice, “If you happen to spot Cream the Rabbit, aged sixteen, or her boyfriend Shadow the Hedgehog, then please inform the authorities straight away.”
 
“What a load of rubbish,” Cream switched the television off and threw the remote on the floor before folding her arms in a sulk.
 
“You should think about it though, you know.”
 
A feeling of dread gripped Cream's chest and almost took her breath away. She slowly turned, shaking, to see Shadow standing in the doorway, leaning against the wall.
 
“S-Shadow?” Cream stuttered in a squeaky voice, “H-How much of that d-did you hear?”
 
Shadow had an almost depressed look on his face, “Well, I managed to catch the part about me being mentally deranged and dangerous.”
 
“They don't know what they're talking about!” Cream said, her fists clenched in her lap, “You're as sane as I am!”
 
“Not very sane at all if you chose to go out with me,” Shadow said in an emotionless voice, folding his arms, “Why don't you go home Cream? They all miss you. I don't want you making any decisions you'll later regret.”
 
“How can you say that?” Cream's eyes watered slowly, “How can you belittle yourself like that?”
 
“It's true,” Shadow said in a serious voice, “Go home Cream. This mere infatuation will only end in tears like your mother predicted… like it did before.”
 
Cream tilted her head to the side, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Shadow folded his arms and turned away from the teenage doe, “None of your business.”
 
Cream edged closer nervously. She knew she was being foolish, but curiosity was pushing her to new heights, “Are you talking about… Maria?”
 
She had taken a big step, speaking of her. Shadow turned and threw Cream a glare which lead to the girl shaking in a frightened manner. Nobody had ever spoken of Maria in front of him; not in years.
 
“I said it was none of your business!” Shadow snapped, his fists clenching. Cream was about to utter an apology, but then all the events of three days before flashed back in her mind. She found she had no reason to be sorry at all.
 
“Shadow, I've had enough of this!” she ended up raising her voice, tears beginning to streak out of her eyes, “You need to stop trying to block me out! I'm here to listen to you! That's what you do for someone you love!”
 
“You don't love me,” Shadow's voice said in a low, dangerous manner, “It is nothing more than a mere infatuation. Stop trying to treat it otherwise.”
 
“It is not!” Cream sobbed, trying in vain to stop the tears from falling, “I love you Shadow! I'd do anything for you! If I didn't love you I wouldn't want to help you!”
 
Shadow huffed, his arms tightly folded, his hands clenched into fists, “Nobody but Maria ever loved me. That's the way it should stay. I apologize for getting your hopes up, Cream.”
 
But Shadow…” Cream said timidly, tears running down her cheeks like a tap, “Maria's dead…”
 
“So what?” Shadow cut across her in a sharp voice that hinted anger, “I still see her in my dreams, I still remember all the times we shared together, even the time when we… forget it.”
 
“I won't forget it,” Cream said just above a whisper, “Shadow, I love you and I want to help you. Please don't push me away. I want to prove to everyone that you're not the psychopath people class you as.”
 
“I am a psychopath Cream,” Shadow said grimly, clenching his fists tightly, “I would never have done what I once did otherwise, and I would never have enjoyed it so much if I did.”
 
“What did you do?” Cream persisted, “Why don't you just tell me?”
 
“It's none of your business, that's why,” Shadow said sternly.
 
“I'm making it my business!” Cream stood on tiptoe and marched right up to Shadow, turning him around to face her forcefully, “You're not yourself Shadow! Ever since three days ago you've been acting strangely and I want to know why!”
 
Shadow's lip curled, “Did Amy give you lessons in stubborn behaviour?”
 
Cream held her head high, “I don't need anyone to give me lessons in how I behave.”
 
One look at Cream was all it took. Shadow caved in. Cream's heart swelled a little. She had beaten him. For the first time in her life, Cream had beaten Shadow, who was considered older and wiser than her.
 
“If you really want to know,” Shadow said in a defeated tone, “Maria and I… we… did it together… when she was still alive on ARK just over sixty years ago.”
 
“You… and Maria?” Cream tilted her head in confusion, a little shocked at what she had just heard, “I thought you loved Maria as a sister?
 
“I did,” Shadow said grimly, his bottom lip quivering, “That's why I'm so sick at myself for what I did. I don't want to make that mistake again.”
 
“So that's why you hate sex?” Cream asked, remembering his attitude just days before at the pornography incident, “Because you did it with Maria?”
 
Shadow nodded, “I don't want to hurt you in the same way. Go home Cream. I might end up doing the same thing to you as I did to Maria.”
 
A frown crossed Cream's face, “You can't respect me enough to make my own decisions? What if I don't want to go home? Shadow - look at me.”
 
Cream grabbed the sides of his face, turning him to face her. Her body shook as Shadow's blood red eyes began to gaze into her own, “I love you Shadow… do you love me?”
 
She stroked his cheek as a weak smile crossed his face, “I do.”
 
“Then stop worrying,” she giggled, allowing her fingers to stray downwards to his chest fur. She ran her hands through it, leading to a few strange noises escaping Shadow's throat.
 
“Shadow, what's wrong?” Cream asked, tilting her head again in confusion. Shadow grabbed her hands and pushed them away from her.
 
“No Cream,” Shadow said solemnly, “I don't want to make that mistake again.”
 
“What if it isn't a mistake?” Cream asked breathlessly, squeezing the black hedgehog's hands tightly, “I want to be with you Shadow. Please for once in your life just let me…”
 
She leaned forward and pecked his lips lightly. The next move would all be down to him. Cream's chocolate brown eyes watched Shadow's burning red ones intently, waiting.
 
Soon after, she felt warmth on her lips. Closing her eyes, the rabbit let out a sigh as she opened her mouth, allowing Shadow to explore the regions within. She twirled her tongue around his, making contact whenever and wherever she could. She had never felt more loved in her entire life. Shadow's arms wrapped around her strongly, stroking her back gently. Cream's hands continued to fiddle with Shadow's patch of chest fur, twirling it around her nimble fingers. As the kiss between hedgehog and rabbit began to heat up, Cream found herself feeling rather odd…
 
They broke off for air not long after. Panting slightly, Cream looked at Shadow to find that his cheeks were a tomato red, his lips were swollen, his eyes were intently on hers and for once he was smiling.
 
“I do love you Cream,” Shadow said, running his fingers along the doe's long ears, to which Cream let out a sigh, “Don't leave me like Maria did…”
 
“I won't…” Cream said in below a whisper before capturing Shadow's lips again for a few seconds, “I love you too…”
 
The kiss continued again, and Cream was left speechless, breathless and in downright shock. She had never known Shadow could be so forward. It continued for a few minutes, strong, powerful, and emotional. The teen could only hope that she would never part from him - her other half. However, the girl found herself in desperate need for air and broke off, gasping.
 
Cream felt the weight on her at that point. Opening her eyes, she found herself resting on Shadow's bed, the duvet slightly crinkled and dirty. She vaguely wondered when Shadow had washed it last. All those thoughts instantly washed away when she gazed upwards, into her black hedgehog's mystical eyes, clear for the first time in a long while.
 
“If you don't want to do this!” the rabbit blurted out at random, “You don't have to!”
 
Shadow's smile curved upwards slightly, “No, I've made my choice, Cream. I should respect you enough to allow you to choose what you want. If you don't want to though, we don't have to.”
 
In shock and her heart pounding a mile an hour, Cream blushed; sweat already beginning to drip down her face, “No, I want to, but…”
 
Shadow finished off her sentence without needing to ask her what she was about to say, “You've never done it before.”
 
Flushed, Cream nodded slowly. Shadow's grin faded slightly, “Well, I can hardly expect you to be experienced. You've only just come of legal age.”
 
Cream's cheeks puffed out in slight offence, “I'm nearly seventeen or have you forgotten?”
 
Shadow chuckled a little to himself, before leaning down again, “I never forget…”
 
At that point he kissed her again, pulled away after a few minutes, before kissing her again. Every single lip lock seemed to get more intimate by the second. Cream's heart pounded faster, almost to a point where it would be considered dangerous. The words `I love you' seemed to slip out quite often, even when Shadow began gently kissing her neck. At that time, Cream busied herself by stroking the fur on his chest and returning the three words Shadow frequently whispered.
 
The kisses were gentle, though they tickled Cream a little. She had never before been kissed on her neck. As a young child, she was always kissed on the forehead. As a blooming teen, she hardly received kisses other than those on her lips by her beloved Shadow. Yet again, this was going to be a new experience for her.
 
Cream gasped as she eventually realized her shirt was unbuttoned, and halfway off. Shadow watched her face intently, in case he made a mistake. If Cream didn't want to do it, he would respect her wishes. The doe nodded in Shadow's direction and the hedgehog slowly slipped it off. While the hedgehog threw it on the floor, Cream began to take off her bra before Shadow could notice it, not that she succeeded in that. She felt a little embarrassed at that; she had heard somewhere before, most likely from Amy, that guys loved it when girls wore no bra under their clothes. Cream was certain that Amy had told her a tiny bit about what she and Sonic got up to behind closed-doors, but not enough where Cream knew about what sexual intercourse was all about. It was a habit for Cream to wear them, since her mother had always insisted on it when she lived with her. Blushing, Cream continued to try and cover herself up while also trying to hide the bra.
 
Shadow cupped her face, “You're beautiful, Cream.”
 
Growing a brighter red at every second, the doe let her guard down again, and allowed Shadow to kiss her again. It was deep, like an ocean. The black hedgehog's tongue slid into her mouth once more, twirling around hers and making a lot more contact than their previous kisses. After about two or three minutes, they broke off again. Cream smiled into the face of her lover, who smiled back. A true smile from Shadow the Hedgehog was rare.
 
He turned his head away from hers, leaning downwards to her chest, nuzzling her breasts. Not too big, not too small. Just right for him. Shadow hated girls with big breasts; they seemed almost fake to him. He pitied the ones with small chests, the ones as flat as pancakes. But he enjoyed the perfect look of Cream's.
 
Cream panted a little, strange sensations building up inside of her, mainly in her chest and abdomen. She vaguely wondered if she was aroused and if that this was what it felt like.
 
Lick.
 
Cream panted more, as she felt Shadow's soft tongue glide across her nipple, which was beginning to poke up to beg for more attention. She had never before felt such a feeling. It was almost like she was about to burst with joy. Her hands automatically found their way to the back of Shadow's head. Stroking his quills gently, she gently guided his head back to her breast. The doe released a soft moan as Shadow took the nipple into his mouth, teasing it with occasional flicks of the tongue and soft sucks. Cream gasped, feeling things, thinking things she had never thought or felt before.

After a while, Cream released a sigh of disappointment as Shadow pulled away. Almost instantly, the sigh turned into pleasure again, realizing that her lover had merely switched breasts. He was now suckling on the other one like a newborn child. Strange, she had read somewhere that being suckled by a child hurt. But this didn't hurt at all. On the contrary, it was very enjoyable.
But it was beginning to feel a little wrong to the doe; they were lovers, not parent and child.
 
Almost as if he had read her mind, Shadow pulled away, licking his lips slightly and gazing at her intently. Cream noticed a wet feeling between her legs.
 
“Shall we go on?” he asked, his eyes on mine. She didn't even want to think about it, she just nodded.
 
She gasped in slight shock again as he began to unzip her trousers, before pulling them down to her ankles. Once again, shame prickled Cream. Why did Shadow have to see her panties? Why?
 
“Teddy bears,” Shadow said in a faintly amused voice, “Amusing.”
 
Without another word, he whipped them off too before Cream could protest against how awful she found her panties. He threw them aside and pulled her towards him, searching her eyes for any sign of discomfort. After a while, he lowered his head once more.
 
Lick.
 
A loud moan erupted from the rabbit as she felt something wet and slippery slide along her vagina. Looking down, she found Shadow with his head buried tightly between her legs, licking her softly, though slowly growing harder. It was at that point that she also noticed hardness between her lover's legs, standing to full attention.
 
Oh, she simply could not pay attention to it now. Shadow was doing this to pleasure her, not the other way around. And she did not fancy having to put something that large into her mouth… not yet anyway.
 
Her moans only got louder and louder, never quieter. God, it felt so good. Shadow pressed his tongue in harder, now licking the insides of her walls. He dipped it in and out, slide it around and around. The poor teen girl didn't think she could take much more. She moaned louder and louder.
 
“God Shadow… oh god…” she gasped out, the rest were just moans. She could feel Shadow pause, breathing slightly. She whined a little, as Shadow pulled his tongue out and slid up next to her.

“Nice?”
 
Cream nodded with a slightly grumpy look on her face. Shadow chuckled, “You up for the rest?”
 
Once again, Cream nodded. A short smile crossing Shadow's face, he crawled on top of the young girl. Cream felt her lover's body rest on top of hers, his erection pressed against her belly. She eyed it intently, as if it were about to lunge up and bite her pretty young face off.
 
“Are you ready, Cream?” Shadow asked in an almost final sort of way, “Because this is going to hurt you.”
 
Cream winced at that knowledge, but found the strength to nod. She had come this far. She was most certainly not turning back now.
 
“Yes, I am,” Cream said in a soft yet determined voice, “Make love to me, Shadow.”
 
“As you wish.”
 
He looked at her to make sure. Cream nodded gently, watching her lover intently. She watched Shadow suck in breath, trying to make up his mind as to whether or not it was the right thing to do. She gently slipped her arms under his and pulled him up towards her.
 
“Do it,” Cream whispered, “Put it behind you.”
 
Gritting his teeth, the black hedgehog nodded. Cream wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and waited. An instant pressure spiked through her, almost paralyzing her. It felt rather strange, though in an uncomfortable fashion. The girl let go of Shadow's shoulders and gripped the sheets beneath her tightly.
 
“God…” she gasped, gritting her teeth and breathing heavily, her chest heaving, “Shadow…”
 
She had no idea what he was feeling. As a male, it probably wasn't hurting him as much as it would her. She could feel him getting closer and closer.
 
“SHADOW!”
 
Wailing, she threw herself upwards into his arms and pulled him down with her, resting her head on his shoulder. He had broken the barrier, that much was known. He was right; it had hurt. It was almost as if a knife had been shoved right up there.
 
Shadow rested with her in his arms, not moving. He merely stroked her long ears and whispered to her, reassuring her. After a while, Cream nodded, and allowed them to finish their love-making. Shadow slowly moved up, pulling his member out of her vagina, but left the head in. Cream breathed in loudly, an intense pleasure already filling her. Shadow lowered himself again, sliding his member all the way back in.

The process continued in that fashion. Shadow pulled out and slid back in. After a while of begging from the terribly pleasured Cream
began begging for Shadow to go faster, to which he complied almost instantly. He began to slam into her, his member beginning to rub against her walls more intensely.

Oooooohhh…” Cream moaned, writhing about underneath her boyfriend, “Shadow… ahhhh…”
 
“Oh God…” Shadow gasped with an intense needing sound in his voice, “Cream… gah!”
 
It went on like that for a while. Shadow pumped into Cream long and fast, until eventually Cream called out, “Let's change positions!”
 
Before Shadow could say a single word of agreement or protest, Cream and flipped him over so that he was lying on his back, settled on top of him with a smile on her face, “I just want to… try it!”
 
Thus the love-making session continued, this time with Cream doing a lot more to ensure the pleasure she felt she so rightly deserved with her Shadow. She watched his face screw up; his lips curving upwards, his eyes squeezed shut, almost as if he were only focusing on moving with Cream, giving the both of them that same pleasure.
 
Cream felt the feeling become more intense and heated, different from going to the toilet in mere desperation, different from anything she could ever have imagined. Gripping the sheets, she gazed down in Shadow's eyes. Shadow's blood red eyes met hers temporarily, and he forced a smile onto his face, “You're close!”
 
Cream nodded; the pleasure had indeed intensified, though what Shadow meant by `close', she was about to find out. Her moans intensified, louder and louder. If Shadow had many neighbours, they would be banging on the wall right now, or knocking on the door. Cream was thankful that they weren't there; she didn't need her sweet moments with Shadow spoiled by others.
 
“God… it… oh god…” Cream moaned, the feeling intensifying. She wanted to shout out, let the world know how good Shadow was making her feel right at this moment, but her super ego told her it would not be wise, “Sha… Shadow… I… Oh God!”
 
Shadow's eyes rolled a little as he pumped into her fiercely; he could feel his peek coming, so close he could almost smell it…
 
That being said, Cream could no longer hold in the pleasure and let out what sounded like a scream, yet a very pleasant one. At the same moment that Cream released fluids telling the tale of her first time, Shadow released his fluids into her; hot and enough to warm the rabbit up inside.
 
Sighing, the doe collapsed forward, her head landing directly into Shadow's chest fur. Cream smiled, trying to catch her breath. The fur was so soft, warm and inviting… it looked like she was back into Shadow's good books again. She only hoped that he would put what happened with Maria behind him now.
 
Chancing a glance upwards, she saw that Shadow had already dozed off without saying a word to her. She was a little offended at that without a doubt. Yet again, now that she thought of it, sex really could be an activity that required a lot of exercise.
 
Smiling softly, Cream planted a kiss onto Shadow's forehead. She didn't need anyone else as long as she had him and the same applied for him. Yawning slightly, Cream rolled off of Shadow and onto her side, smiling weakly, allowing sleep to claim her.
 
“Sweet dreams, Shadow.”
 
A/N
 
Considering the requests on AFF won't be put into effect now, I'll go onto doing Tails/Rouge next, followed by Chaos/Amy, Tails/Tikal and Tails/Amy. Then I will do Cream/Tails, Tails/Cosmo, Shadow/Rouge, Shadow/Amy, Sonic/Tails, Sonic/Shadow, Sonic/Cosmo, Super Sonic/Amy, Blaze/Sonic, Charmy/Cosmo and Bunnie/Antoine. All in that order.

Remember that because this story has gotten deleted recently for previously taking requests, I am NO LONGER taking requests. After all of those couples
are written, I will choose the couples to write about myself.