Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ Juviniles Delinquents on Paradise Island ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]








The next morning,Knuckles woke up when he heard birds chirping. He stretched and yawned,he opened his eyes. "Okay kids, time to get up." He didn't hear them. He sat up and looked around,but he didn't see them anywhere. "Sapphire,Sakura,Speedy, where are you!" He didn't hear any voices. He stood up and started running through the island,he got back,but he didn't see them anywhere. "Oh man, Sonic is gonna flip if I don't find those kids,I'd better go tell him!" He ran across the wodden bridge.



Over the ocean,Sakura,Speedy,and Sapphire were flying to Paradise Island. Sakura saw a small dot in the ocean ahead of her. "Sapphire,is that the place?" Sapphire nodded. They continued to fly over the ocean. "Sabre,you're going down!"



In Station Square,Sonic and the others were awake,getting ready to search for Sabre. Sonic heard a knock on the door,he went over to answer it,he saw Knuckles standing there. "Knuckles,what are you doing here?" Knuckles was panting heavily. "Sonic! The kids,they're gone!" Sonic gasped. "Gone!? What do you mean gone?" Knuckles caught his breath. "I don't know,last night they were sleeping,this morning they were gone without a trace." Sonic gasped. "Oh no! Shadow,Tails, get over here!" Shadow and Tails walked in. "Guys,the kid are gone!" Shadow and Tails gasped. "What?!" Everyone started yelling at Knuckles. "Ok,knock it off! I didn't do anything to them!" The room went silent. Shadow stood up. "We have to find them before something happens to them!" Sonic and Tails nodded,but the girls disagreed. "No,we still have to stop Sabre! Knuckles,you should go and look for the kids,the rest of us will go to Paradise Island!" Everyone nodded. Knuckles ran out the front door. "I'll let you guys know if I find those kids!" He ran off. Sonic closed the door and turned to face the others. "Okay,we need to leave right away before Sabre attacks us,Knuckles went to look for the kids. Is everybody with me?" Everyone nodded. "Okay,let's move out!" The six heroes ran out the front door and ran to the beach.When they all got there,they ran out to the water and skimmed it out to the ocean.



Sapphire,Sakura,and Speedy just arrived on Paradise Island,they all looked around,it was quiet. "Well,we're here,now what?" A light,cool breeze started blowing. Sapphire looked in the wind's direction. "We all go find and stop Sabre!" The three nodded and started running through the island.They all started running through the beach first,Speedy and Sapphire ran on the sandy beach while Sakura flew up and looked around. "I don't see anyone!" Sakura flew back down by the two hedgehogs. "Okay,now we need to search through the city,are you ready?" They all nodded and ran to the city of Paradise Island.They soon arrived at the large city,Sakura started flying in the sky and kept watch while Speedy ran up the tallest skyscraper and looked around the city.Sapphire ran through the city on the streets,she passed cars and oncoming traffic,she ran through the city a few times before she ran up to Speedy. "Did you find anything?" Speedy shook his head. Speedy looked around and saw Sakura flying,he whistled to her,she heard the whistle,she flew to the two hedgehogs,she landed on top of the skyscraper. "Sakura,did you find anything?" Sakura shook her head. Sapphire walked around. "He's gotta be somewhere!" She looked around and saw a large patch of green trees outside of the city. "Wait! We haven't checked out the forest yet,that's where I met them!" Sakura looked at it,she saw a tall object sticking out of the giant brush.Sakura gasped. Sapphire stared at her. "Sakura,what's wrong?" Sakura pointed to the tall object. "That little tower over there,my mother told me that it is her homeland, Forest Village! Let's go there!" Sapphire and Speedy nodded. Speedy and Sapphire ran off the edge of the roof and started running down the side of the skyscraper at a very high speed. Sakura started flying,she flew over the city and into the forest.The three teenagers ran into the deep forest towards the village.



"Sapphire,Speedy,Sakura! Where are you!" Knuckles was searching through the Mystic Ruins for the three missing children. "Oh,man,Sonic is gonna flip his lid if I don't find those kids soon!" He continued his search.


Sonic and the others just arrived on Paradise Island. "Well,here we are. It looks pretty quiet here,I don't see anything out of the ordinary." Shadow looked on the ground and saw three trails of footprints in the sand. "What about these trails,one of them looks like air shoe tracks!" Sonic and the others looked at the tracks,Tails recognized the air shoe tracks. "Those are air shoe tracks,probably from those air shoes I gave to Sapphire!" Everyone gasped. "Then that means...the kids are here on the island!" Sonic looked at the trail. "It's leading into the city,let's go!" Everyone nodded. Sabrina had tears in her eyes. "I hope Sapphire's okay." Shadow slowed down until he was next to her. "Don't worry,Sabrina.We'll find her,and the other kids,too." Sabrina stopped crying. "Thank you,Shadow." They both smiled and caught back up with the others.



Near the village,Sapphire,Speedy,and Sakura arrived. They saw many large huts and buildings,they also saw foxes walking around,one saw Sapphire,the small kitsune ran away. "Guards! Sabre is back! Run!" Other villagers started running into their homes,screaming. Two very large guards stood in front of the three kids. "Sabre,you will never get away this time!" Sapphire and the others got scared. "Please,don't hurt us!" The guards heard the female voice. "You are not Sabre,you are lady Sabrina. We apologize,mylady." The two guards kneeled down in front of them. Sapphire got confused. "No,I am not Sabrina. I am her daughter,Sapphire. And these are my friends, Sakura,and Speedy." The guards stood up. "Sakura? The daughter of princess Christina?" Sakura nodded. "Oh,we apologize for the misunderstanding.Come,we will kindly escort you to king Hiei." The two guards turned around and walked into the village.Sakura,Speedy,and Sapphire followed them. Soon,they stopped in front of a large,golden building,the two guards stopped at two large doors,there were two more guards standing on each side of the doors. They both saluted and opened the doors,they and two guards walked inside. "My king,we have guests, including the daughter of princess Christina!" Sakura looked up and saw two foxes sitting in thrones. "Send them in." The guards stopped walking,the three kids continued walking. "Wow,this place is huge!" They took a few more steps before they stopped in front of a pair of foxes. "Welcome,young guests. Hmm,you three look very familiar. Is that you,lady Sabrina?" Sapphire shook her head. "I am Sabrina's daughter,Sapphire." The king nodded and stood up. "I am king Hiei,and this is my lovely wife,Queen Tulip. So,blue hedgehog,are you named by Sonic?" Speedy shook his head. "Nope! I'm Speedy,his little man!" Sapphire elbowed him lightly. "Ow,what was that for?" Sapphire covered his mouth. "Speedy,this is a kingdom,show some respect!" Sapphire removed her hand. King Hiei nodded. "I see. And you must be the daughter of princess Christina,Sakura!" Sakura smiled. "Yes,you must be my grandfather,right?" King Hiei smiled and nodded. "It's very good to see you,your mother told me all about you." Sakura smiled. King Hiei stood up. "Welcome to Forest Village,land of the kitsunes.You three are welcomed to this village anytime,but beware,there lurks an evil force in the forest,a dark,evil person,trying to get my daughter's rainbow chaos emerald! I think you three are in grave danger!" Sapphire stepped up. "Yes,we know about Sabre,he's my uncle,we are here to stop him!" The king nodded. "Yes,lately we've been attacked by him.He nearly destroyed my village,I think he should be stopped! Good luck on your journey." Sapphire,Sakura,and Speedy nodded. They turned around and walked out of the palace. "Sakura,he's your grandfather?" Sakura nodded. "I guess so." They walked through the village,they left and entered the forest. "Okay,this island is mostly forest,so we need to scatter far and wide if we're gonna find Sabre,okay?" Everyone nodded. Sakura started flying in the air,she flew over the tall trees.Speedy and Sapphire darted into the thick forest.



Sonic and the other parents were in Paradise City,where the three trails of footprints disappeared. "Great,they stopped here in the city,now how will we find our kids?" They looked around then they all scattered through the city and searched,after a few minutes,they all returned to the same spot. "Sorry guys,no luck.It's getting dark,let's keep looking." Everyone nodded and ran out of the city.


Back in the forest,it was getting dark outside,everyone was still searching in the forest. Sakura got tired from the flying,she lowered herself to the ground amd sat on a rock. "Sapphire,Speedy?" There was no answer.She looked around,the forest was growing black. She sighed and started flying again,she flew very high.It was getting hard to see,she looked around,she saw a small glow in the forest. "Is that a...fire?" She suddenly saw a yellow blur moving away from the fire, "That's gotta be Sapphire!" She started flying towards the fire,the blur suddenly disappeared. "Sapphire!" She kept flying to the fire.


A yellow blur was darting through the forest,it was running at a very high speed. Suddenly the blur heard a voice. "Sapphire!" The blur stopped. "Hmm,someone is here." It was Sabre. He looked up into the sky and saw a fox flying. "Hmm,looks like I have to pay this stranger a visit!" He ran back to the fire and hid behind a tree.


Sakura was getting closer to the fire,she lowered herself down near the fire. "Finally,some heat,I was getting cold up there." She sat down by the fire and put her hands by it. She suddenly heard a rustling sound.Sakura looked around. "Hello? Sapphire,Speedy? Is that you?" The rustling stopped. Sakura shrugged and continued to warm up by the fire. Suddenly,a yellow figure jumped out from behind her,Sakura turned around and saw Sabre,she screamed. "You're Sabre!" Sabre grinned. "That's right,little girl.You won't see me for long!" Sabre suddenly lunged at her. Sakura screamed before she suddenly blacked out.


Speedy was running through the forest,it was getting hard for him to see. "Oh man,I can't see a thing!" He suddenly heard a scream,he also ran into a tree. "Ouch!" He stood up and looked around,he didn't see anyone. "That was Sakura!" He started running towards the sound of the scream.After jumping a few trees,he saw a yellow blur pass in front of him. Speedy skidded to a halt and looked around,he didn't see anything. "I thought I saw Sapphire run right in front of me!" Speedy heard a rustling sound,he turned around. "S-Sapphire? Sakura?" He didn't hear any voices. He started getting scared. Suddenly,a yellow blur ran right at him.Speedy jumped out of the way,the blur missed him,it stopped,it was Sabretooth. "Hey,watch where you're going! You almost made me roadkill!" Sabretooth made an evil grin. "Actually,you are roadkill!" He suddenly lunged at Speedy,he rooled out of the way. Speedy growled. "Knock it off!" Sabretooth grinned. "Hm,you're tougher than that little fox girl my father caught!" Speedy gasped. "Sakura! Wait,you're Sabretooth! Where are my friends?" Sabretooth made a smirk. "She's safe with me,for now! Once your parents come here looking for you,they'll do anything to get you back,even if it means giving us those emeralds!" Speedy stood up. "You won't get away with this!" Speedy ran at Sabretooth,he got ready to punch him,Sabretooth ran at Speedy and kicked him.Speedy fell to the ground. "Ow,hey,no fair!" Sabretooth suddenly ran at him again.Speedy screamed and blacked out.


Sapphire was walking in the forest,looking for Speedy and Sakura.She tried calling to them,but she suddenly heard a scream. "That was Speedy! Hold on,Speedy!" She started running towards the sound,she saw a light ahead of her,she started running faster,jumping from tree to tree,the light was getting brighter,it started getting warmer. "I must be getting close!" She finally reached the sourche of the light,a large fire. "Maybe Sakura and Speedy are here." She looked around,she didn't see anyone.She looked at the ground,she saw pictures,she saw one that caught her eye. She looked at it closely,it looked like chaos emerald. She shrugged and walked to the fire,she sat down in front of it,she put her hands by it. "At least I have a warm spot here. Sakura,Speedy!" She didn't hear any answers,she suddenly heard a muffled voice,two of them. Sapphire stood up,the voices sounded familiar,they were coming from behind her.Sapphire turned around and cautiously walked towards the sound,it was getting louder.It was coming from a small bush,Sapphire stopped in front of it and heard the muffled screams. "Speedy? Sakura?" The sounds responded. Sapphire put her hand by the bush and knocked it over,she saw Speedy and Sakura tied up. "Speedy! Sakura! What happened?" Sapphire saw that they were tied up with thick vines,she clenched her fist,it glowed black,she put her fist on the vines,they broke and fell to the ground.They also had pieces of clothing in their mouths,Sapphire took them out. Speedy and Sakura stood up shakily,Speedy spoke first. "He came out of nowhere,Sabretooth!" Sapphire gasped. Sakura spoke. "Sapphire,this is where Sabre lives! We have to get out of here!" Sapphire shook her head. "No, we are not leaving until we stop Sabre!" Suddenly, an evil laughter filled the forest,a yellow blur came out of the forest onto the empy space. "Well,well,well, if it isn't my little niece,Sapphire and her pathetic little friends!" The blur stopped in front of them,it was Sabre. Sapphire stepped up. "Sabre,you are going down! We've had enough of your threats!" Sabre grinned. "Oh,I am so scared,of a bunch of little brats!" He laughed evily. Sapphire suddenly ran at him,she clenched her fist and punched Sabre.He flew a few feet before he landed on his feet.He wiped his mouth. "Hmm,you're braver than I thought,looks like I have to teach all of you a lesson!" Sabre jumped up in the air and attempted to kick Sapphire,she jumped out of the way. Sabre landed on his feet. "You are just like my sister,she fought me since the first day we met." Sabre ran at Sakura and Speedy, they both jumped up. Sabre ran and punched a tree,it snapped in half.He stopped running and jumped backwards toward Sapphire. Sakura and Speedy ran after him. "Sapphire,look out!" She was caught off guard,suddenly,a blue blur hit Sabre and knocked him down.Speedy stopped running,he walked over to Sabre,he grabbed him by the shirt collar. "Listen, we are all sick and tired of your pathetic threats to rule the world,Sabre! You better give up,or else!" Sabre grinned and pulled out a strange object. "Actually, you're the one who is going down,now!" He stabbed the object at Speedy's arm,he backed away.He looked at the object,it was a tranquilizer dart. He started feeling faint. "Ugh,you..won't..get away...Sabre..." He fell to the ground. Sapphire and Sakura gasped. "Speedy!" They both ran to him. Sabre got in front of them,he pulled out a small stick,he put one end in his mouth and blew,a small object flew out of it and just missed the two girls. "Watch out! Those are tranquilizers!" They both jumped out of the way. Sakura grabbed Sapphire's hands and flew in the air. "Whew,thanks,Sakura." Sakura continued flying higher.Sapphire's hands started getting tired,she suddenly slipped off. "Sapphire!" Sapphire was falling to the ground where Sabre was. "Ahhh!" She flipped and tried to move away as she was falling.Sabre saw her falling. "Hm,she's finished!" He ran after her. Sapphire landed in a tree,her legs got wrapped in some vines,she was hanging upside down. "Oh great,just what I need." She pulled herself up,she reached for a branch and grabbed it,the vines came off. Sapphire sighed,she then saw Sabre at the bottom of the tree,he started running up it. "Oh no,not you again!" Sapphire jumped up to another branch.Sabre jumped up as well. He suddenly pulled the stick out and blew in it towards the sky,Sapphire looked up and saw Sakura flying. "Sakura! Look out!" Sakura didn't hear her,she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her arm. "Ow!" She looked at her arm and saw a small tranquilizing dart. She instantly started feeling faint,she stopped spinning her tails,she started falling,she blacked out. Sabre jumped high in the air above Sapphire,he caught the unconcious girl and fell back into the trees. "Sakura! No!" Sapphire jumped down from the tree,she saw a yellow blur run into the deep forest. "Hold on,Sakura!" She started running after the blur.



Sonic and the others arrived at Forest Village while they were searching the island. Christina sighed. "It's been years since I was here! Maybe my father will let us stay the night here." Everyone nodded. They saw two guards coming towards them,they stopped in front of them and saw the familiar faces. "Ah,princess Christina,you honor us with your presence!" christina smiled and nodded. "You may all enter the village." The six heroes nodded and walked in. "Let's go to my father's palace first so we can ask." They all nodded and reached the giant building. The two guards opened the doors,the heroes walked in. They approached the two thrones where King Hiei and Queen Tulip were sitting. "Christina,so good to see you!" Christina and the others smiled. "Hello,father." King Hiei stood up. "I see you have brought all of your friends. Lady Sabrina,how are you?" Sabrina smiled.But then started shedding tears. King Hiei became confused,Amy and Christina also started sobbong. "Is there something troubling you,ladies?" Sonic,Tails,and Shadow stepped up. "Our kids, they disappeared earlier,we went here to look for them,but no luck." King Hiei stepped down,surprised. "You know, I saw your children,they visited here not too long ago." Everyone perked up. "Really,do you know where they are?" King Hiei stood in front of them. "Yes,they said that they were here,looking for Sabre." Everyone gasped. Amy walked up to Sonic. "Sonic,what are we gonna do? Those kids are out there in the dark,looking for Sabre! They're gonna get killed out there!" Sonic hugged her. "I know,but that doesn't mean we're quitting! C'mon,let's go find our kids,and Sabre!" Everyone nodded and ran out of the palace. King Hiei walked back to his throne and sat down. "Good luck."