Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ SCREW THIS (CONCENSORED)!!! ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Disclaimer: We do not own Sonic, Shadow, Amy, and any of the many other registered sonic characters used in here. I do however own Kiyu, and if you use him without permission, then I will hang you in my dungeon by your ankles, cut out random parts of you're body and feed them to you. Stevil belongs to moi and if you even think about using him without permission (in a demonic voice) I will hunt you down, rip off your arms and beat you to death with them, bring you back to life and repeat the process 5891009183589012098714650871364508971640587 times.
We are in no way responsible for any offence to sonic fans, this product is here to make you laugh and cry from the aching in your sides, not to offend.
Hi, we are Kiyu and Stevil. We present this story to thou with the desire to make the laugh. Muchas Gracias.
* * *
Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails are flying through the dark murky clouds over the egg empire/ base thingy O' Egg man, charging up their team blast to finally defeat Metal Sonic in super power ranger villain form when they see a small ocelot fly through the air and touch the giant causing him to shrink to the size of an ant. The ocelot, while still in the air then ate metal sonic whole.
Sonic and the others did a big sweat drop.
“No fair, now you have a bigger body count than me!” they heard as a flying ball o' fire sped in from the clouds and yelled at the falling ocelot.
The sweat drops became horrendous in size and made Sonic and the others lose rings faster.
“Hey, just cuz' I got a thousand, an' you got two don' mean you should get ur' panties in a bunch,” Yelled back the Ocelot as he fell faster.
Touching down lightly on the ground, the two friends, started to bicker in earnest.
“How many times do I have to tell you that the three headed monster only counts as one?”
“Thirty!”
Up in the air, tails has a realization.
“Sonic…”
“Yeah Tails?”
“Sonic, we're out of rings.”
Sonic looks dumb founded for a second then looks at his new blue body. “Oh (censored)” They all scream as they plummet towards the earth. The ocelot hears the screaming and quickly transmutes the surrounding dead robots into… plushies! Sonic lands on the plushies. Tails realizes that he can still fly, and Knuckles misses the plushies and falls onto the hard concrete, on his head.
The ocelot and the phoenix approach the stunned characters.
“Hi to all and to all a good hi!” says the phoenix approaching and waving his long arms as his fiery wings beat behind him.
“Pay no attention to the phoenix behind the ocelot!” says the furry grey ocelot dusting off his long black tipped grey tail and equally midnight black chest fur. He is rather small for a sonic character. He pimp slaps the phoenix with said tail. Unfortunately his tail caught fire (Ha ha karma).
After putting out his tail, the ocelot introduces himself as Kiyu. Then the phoenix, after recovering from fits of giggles and getting shot by the ocelot, introduced himself as Stevil by filling the sky with pyrotechnics.
 
Thus the friendship and crazy…ness…icity… began!
Please comment after reading, we're lonely.
Have a happy break cuz were comin' back strong in the next chapter of SCREW THIS (CONCENSORED)!!!