Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Silver finds Shadow's stash ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Important Information About the AppleWorks 6.2.2 Windows Updater

Thank you for investing in Apple software. Apple periodically releases new versions of software to add features, correct performance issues, or respond to customer requests. This update replaces the North American English version of AppleWorks for Windows 6.1, 6.2 or 6.2.1 with the North American English version of AppleWorks for Windows 6.2.2.

AppleWorks 6.2.2 for Windows includes added stability for spreadsheets.

Product support

Apple is dedicated to providing product support that meets your needs. Visit our Apple Support Web site for more information: www.apple.com/support

System requirements

To use the AppleWorks 6.2.2 Updater, you must have: Pentium Intel based CPU 32 Mb RAM CD ROM drive (for installation) Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4, 2000 and XP QuickTime 4.1.2 (full install including QuickTime Authoring and QuickTime Still Images) Internet Explorer 5.0 (for wininet.dll)

To update to AppleWorks 6.2.2: Double-click the AppleWorks 6.2.2 Updater icon and follow the on screen instructions.

© 2004 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, AppleWorks, ClarisWorks, Mac, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.