Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 3: Curse of Egyptain Chaos ❯ Prologue: forgotten secrets found, ancient cruse has been lade ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi I'm back!!^^ now you're wondering `why aren't you writing the other story and I say two simple words: Writers Block. I got this from a friend of mine that said that this was SA3; I know she's lying so I decided to make it my own story. No, I'm not copying her just using the characters she introduced me to. So here's my fic. Enjoy! ^^

Prologue: forgotten secrets found, ancient cruse has been lade

(A/N; yes I do realize that the tiles are vary long just show you how much time I have^^')

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is amazing, never in my life have I seen an Egyptian tomb so lavished, it's like it was made for Ra himself. Professor Devin Sheehan, a leading expert in Egyptian archeology, wandered through the gold plated halls- astonished by what he saw. I just wish I could find...what's this? Devin found a rock protruding from the side wall of a dead end. Puling with what little grip he had the rock slipped from perch. Got ya! Ah oh, what know? By pulling out the rock the wall decided it didn't want to stay up any more and came tumbling down on the professor! Thankfully he was able to escape relatively unscaved. What do we have here?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While the professor was off on his little adventure, his colleges where scouring the site where the entrance to the underground tomb was located. The night sky was their only light.

"Never thought you'd find an Egyptian tomb a hundred and twenty miles from the great pyramids, did ya Blake?" One of the men asked.

"Nope, do you think it was a good idea to let Devin go down there by him self?" Blake was Devin's top assistant and in a way Devin was like a father to him.

"Relax, you worry too much, I'm sure he's fine." The man reassured him. Out of the blue the earth around them shock violently and the entrance to the tomb caved in. some people have a knack for saying thing at the wrong time.

When the dust cleared the entrance to underground tomb had completely disappeared, and no sign that Devin had made it out!

Blake was the first react, digging at the rocks franticly calling "Professor?! Professor Devin can you hear me?!"

When the others recovered slightly from the shock they began to help Blake. Silent as drones they dug hoping to find the professor alive and well. A glimmer of hope was give to those that say the shooting star make its way through the night sky.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now your probably thinking that the cave in up top was what happened with Devin and the rock, I'm sorry to say that's not so. See, after we had left him Devin had found a long corridor (vary dark I might add) and wandered his way down it. Of course it leaded to another dead end (tombs are vary confusing this way). He was about to turn back when the whole cavern caved in on top of him! That my friends, is the entrance caving in up top.

Devin struggled his way out of the pile of rocks that threatened to suffocate him.

"Arise; a new strength has been awakened within you." A cold voice creped its way through the darkness. As it spoke Devin expensed something that's indescribable in words, but when he stood from the rubble he was no longer Professor Devin Sheehan. He and been reawaken as a dark dragon.

"I have waken a dormant powers from with in your soul, Devin Dragon. Know for my effort in keeping you alive will you assist me in achieving destiny." The voice stated more that questioned, its words dripping like venom.

"Of course, how else am I going to repay you?" the source of the voice seem to smile at the response and in a small flash of light they where gone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I did not plan for that...

Tigris: and yet it turned out that way...

Ho yes, meat Tigris. She's a white tiger with rainbow stripes! She's also the first of the ultimate life form project. No I not gonna put her in the story

Tigris: T-T you don't love me any more

Drama Queen. R&R people and I'll put chap. 2 er...1 yeah.