Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic's Beach Adventure ❯ Le Beach Adventure ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Babble: I'm back again and about time too! And this time I'm in the mood! Enough of that. So, a couple of weeks ago I went to the beach with a few of my friends and that in itself was a pretty crazy adventure. It was so cracktastic that I decided to make it into a Sonic story. ;D Hope ya enjoy it, 'cause if you don't, then the rabid Kyo-kun will attack you. Tee hee.


Disclaimer: I don't own anything. I don't own anything. I don't own anything! Are you really willing to stoop so low as to sue a girl with no job? How pathetic. All characters belong to Sonic Team and Seeeegaaaa~!


Sonic's Beach Adventure


*In the garden, the chao garden, Sonic and his friends harass the chao~! In the garden, the chao garden, the chao get abused~! That's right! Let's see what those idiotic furries are doing to those adorable chaos*


*Neutral Chao Garden*


Eggman: *wobbles his fat ass into the garden and sees an angry Rouge next to their yellow chao* Yosh?


Rouge: And just where have you been?


Eggman: Well, I was--


Rouge: I'll tell you where you weren't! You weren't at the kindergarten!


Eggman: ^^; Oh, about that--


Rouge: You left poor Jewel in that kindergarten for 8 days!!! It only takes a half hour to finish a lesson! What the hell were you doing?!


Eggman: How do you think Eggy Jr. can afford to go to this kindergarten? Someone has to pay the tuition and that's just what I was doing.


Rouge: Uh huh. And just how exactly were you making this money for Jewel?


Eggman: -.- That's none of your concern, you insufferable bat-girl. I was going to pick up Eggy Jr. eventually.


Rouge: Tell it to someone who gives a damn. Did you at least pick up some square fruit before coming here?


Eggman: Uh....


Rouge: *facepalm* You're useless, you know that?! If you're not going to take this seriously, then I suggest you leave know before causing Jewel anymore emotional damage!


Eggman: Eggy Jr. and I don't have to stand here and take this from you!


Rouge: You leave Jewel out of this!


Eggman: His name is Eggy Jr.!


Rouge: Jewel!!!!


Jeweggy Jr: ?


Rouge: And then there's you. *glares at Shadow*


Shadow: What is it now?


Rouge: You never show any feelings towards our chao!


Shadow: I bought it that machine gun. What more do you want?


Jeweggy Jr: *walks over to Shadow and sings* Lalalalala~! *heart*


Shadow: *bends down and pets the chao* Hmph.


Rouge: Really, Shadow?! That's your way of expressing your feelings?


Shadow: Whatever.


Rouge: The two of you are impossible!!!


Eggman: Maybe, but you were the one who slept with the black market clerk to get that rare white egg!


Shadow: How pathetic.


Rouge: You can't prove that!! Besides, Jewel needed a brother and that bastard was trying to rip me off!! No egg is worth 500 rings! Right, Jewel?


Eggman: Stop calling him that!!


Sonic: Would you guys mind shutting the hell up?! Some of us are trying to raise our chao in pieces.


Tails: oo; You mean peace, right?


Sonic: That's what I said!


Rouge: And how are we suppose to turn our chao evil when you freaks keep contaminating our chao with your good traits?!


Knuckles: We can say the same thing about you except in the reverse form, but that's one form I don't want to fill out.


Everyone else: *stares blankly at Knuckles*


Knuckles: Shut up! |:|


Speedy: *Team Sonic's chao* ;-;


Sonic: *pets Speedy* Don't worry, buddy. Knuckles won't speak anymore.


Tails: Yeah, everything will be okay!


Knuckles: And you wonder why I don't like coming to the chao garden with you.


Eggman: *gag* What a disgusting scene.


Rouge: Please! Not in front of our chao! *goes to cover Jewel's eyes, but accidently kicks her* o-o Whoops!


Jeweggy Jr: @_____@


Sonic: Ha! You fools fail as chao parents. u-u If only you could be as cool as me. Cool parent equals a cool chao! Isn't that right, Speedy?


Speedy: ^_^ *heart*


Shadow: We'll see how cool your chao is when I rip it apart and turn him into chao cola.


Knuckles: What'd you say?!


Shadow: Hmph. Stupid and deaf. God really didn't spend anytime on you.


Knuckles: That's it!! *tosses Speedy at Shadow...and misses*


Speedy: *lands in the lake* ;o; !!!!


Tails: Knuckles!! Why'd you do that?! Speedy can't swim!!


Knuckles: I..uh..it's all Shadow's fault!


Rouge: Don't blame him for your own stupidity!


Sonic: I'll teach you for standing up for your friend!


Eggman: Yosh!! It's time to finish you once and for all!!


*Eggman, Rouge, and Shadow attack Sonic and Knuckles. Poor Tails is dragged into the battle as well*


Amy: EVERYONE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Everyone: *pauses while still holding each other in a death grip*


Amy: Look at what you've become. You're acting like a bunch of animals and egg-shaped humans.


Everyone: *frowns while still gripping each other's necks*


Knuckles: Wait, why are we listening to Amy when she wasn't even in Sonic Adventure 2?


Sonic: Yeah, what the hell are you doing in the chao garden, Amy? You don't belong here!


*Amy pulls out her piko piko hammer and attacks the Sonic crew*


Amy: -.-++ Well, excuse me for not being a playable character.


Knuckles: And excuse me while my internal organs bleed....


Amy: I understand you guys are under a lot of strees. It isn't easy raising chao while training for our upcoming olympic game. That's why I suggest we all go to the beach!!! *strikes a dramatic pose*


Sonic: *groans* But you know I hate water.


Shadow: And I hate humans...except Maria. Maria....*stares off into space*


Sonic: *rolls eyes* Must be time for one of his flashbacks.


Rouge: Remember the last time we went somewhere as a group? You ended up being tied to a pole and we tried to eat each other.


Amy: ^^ This time will be different! Big won't be there and there's no way we can get lost since the beach is right by the Station Square hotel! So, are we going to the beach? Yes or no?


Everyone else: NO!!!!!


Amy: Good! Meet me at my place in one hour. And if you're not there, then I will have Mephiles visit each and every one of you guys and he will eye rape you while he reads The Muffin Man to you. I'm crazy enough to do it! ;D See ya in a bit! *skips off*


Tails: ;-; His voice scares me and he has no mouth!!!


Sonic: Ugh. And the way his stupid quills are turned upwards is sooo lame. And they have these stupid streaks on them and he has that dumb patch of white fur on his chest. He's so fugly and--


Shadow: *charging a chaos blast in his hands*


Sonic: ^^;;;; But it looks great on you, Shadow!


Rouge: Might as well get this over with.


Eggman: Yosh, yosh.


Knuckles: Gawd, learn some new vocabulary words!


Eggman: I don't want to hear that from the likes of you!


*And so the Sonic team walks out of the chao garden while bickering.*


Speedy: *still in the lake* !!! ;o;


*Wow. Those fools should not be allowed to own chao*


*Cut to: Outside of Amy's apartment*


Amy: They have two minutes to get here or I am sooo calling Mephiles.


Knuckles: We're right behind you, ya idiot!!!


Rouge: We've been screaming at you for the past 10 minutes! Ugh! You are the reason why I drink.


Amy: ^^;; Well, since you're all here let's get this boat on the sea.


Eggman: *throws an omelette at Amy's face* Boo!!


Amy: Eeeew gross. Just get in the minivan!


Sonic: For the love of me, why do we need a minivan?! We're one block away from the beach!


Amy: I'm not about to carry all my beach supplies. Stop fussing and do what I say or so help me...*dials Mephiles' number*


Sonic: Okay, okay, calm down. o-o Don't do anything hasty.


Amy: Eggman, you're driving.


Eggman: That's Dr. Eggman to you, rodent.


Shadow: And just where did you get your degree?


Eggman: That's none of your concern either!! *wobbles to the driver's seat*


Knuckles: *throws Amy's many beach bags in the trunk* Why the hell do you have so many bags?! We're only spending a few hours at the beach!!


Amy: Stop flirting with me!


Knuckles: WHAT?!


Tails: Okay~!


Everyone else: .......


Tails: You know, that's what that one rapper with the fake gold teeth always says. What? Okay! Get it?


Sonic: Tails, just quit while you're behind.


Tails: ;-; I just wanna be cool...


Rouge: Now that we're finished insulting the fox, let's get this boat on the sea!


Everyone sans Amy: XD Rouge, you're so funny!


Amy: What?! I totally said that like five minutes ago and I got a face full of omelette!!


Everyone else: There she goes again, taking credit for something she never said. What an imbecile. I like chocolate toast.


*So, Eggman, Tails, Rouge, Shadow, Amy, and Sonic drive off to the lovely Emerald Coast*


Knuckles: Okay guys, I'm done tieing my shoes now, so we can leave. Guys? *looks around* DAMN IT!!!!


*Meanwhile, in the van that is mini*


Shadow: Cramming four people in the backseat is definitely legal.


Sonic: Since when do you care about following the laws?


Shadow: I am the law.


Sonic: *rolls eyes* Anyways! Let's here some tunes, dudes!


Amy: *sings* And I will always love yooooooooooou! I will always--


Sonic: I meant from the radio!!!!


Amy: ^^; Right. *turns on the radio and finds the most obnoixious radio station ever* ^o^ Radio Disney!


Tails: Yay!!!


Rouge: I don't think so. I'm not about to sit here and listen to some teens whine about love, school, and their first ice cream cone.


Shadow: Ice cream cone?


Rouge: You heard me! *crawls to the front and switches stations*


Amy: ;-; But the Jonas brothers were singing...


Eggman: Would all of you kindly shut up! I'm trying to focus on not getting myself injured.


Tails: What about our well-being?


Eggman: What about it? >XD BWAHAHAHAHA!!


Sonic: Shut your fat face, Eggy. You've been parked in the entrance of the Station Square hotel for the past twenty minutes!!


Eggman: No one likes a backseat driver!


Sonic: And no one likes your man boobs!


Eggman: How dare you! I've lost twenty pounds thanks to Jenny Craig!


Shadow: Where? Your nose?


Sonic: Good one, Shadow! High five!! *raises his hand*


Shadow: *glares* That's not going to happen.


Sonic: ^^; I figured as much.


Eggman: I'll show all of you what happens when you mess with the egg, man! Eggman!


Rouge: Well, I'm out of here. Good luck, suckers! *winks and flies out of the minivan*


Amy: How rude! She'll be sorry once we die a horrible Eggman death.


Sonic: Yeah, she'll be the one that suffers.


Amy: ;-; You finally agree with me.


Sonic: -.-;;; Sarcasm, Amy.


Eggman: Ready, steady, careful, fire!!!


*Eggman drives the minivan through the Station Square hotel lobby, hits a few innocent by-standers, and crashes through the doors leading to the pool area/beach entrance. Eggman parks the minivan in the pool and promptly flies out of the windshield, and the others follow closely behind, because being thrown out of a vehicle is always a good time*


Eggman: I am the yosh-man! That's what I am. I am the yosh-man! I've got the master plan.


Sonic: Oh my gawd!! I'm drowning! HELP!!!


Tails: Sonic...


Sonic: I'm too young and attractive to die!!


Amy: ^^; Sonikku...


Sonic: WHY ME?!?! WHHHHHHHHHY!!!


Shadow: *chokes Sonic* You landed in the kiddie pool.


*A random baby stands up in the pool and smacks Sonic around*


Sonic: Dude, not cool!


Amy: *salvages her beach supplies* How's about we leave the scene before the cops arrive.


*Sonic looks at the damaged hotel and the many injuries Eggman caused*


Sonic: Oh yeah. It's up, over, and gone time!!!


Shadow: *pimp-slaps Sonic* Stop saying such inane dribble.


Sonic: Jerkface.


*Anymoo, cut to: Emerald Coast*


Tails: So, we finally made to the beach after all.


Rouge: Took you guys long enough.


Amy: Thanks for abandoning us!! You could've at least taken some of my bags. Thanks to Eggman's psychotic driving, my beach towels got all wet. ;-; And my hair brush is all wet too!


Rouge: Huh? Did you say something?


Amy: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!


Eggman: I've got better things to do than to be socializing with you chumps. *strips down to his swim trunks and the sun glistens on his porcelin skin*


Sonic: The whiteness...IT BURNS!!!!!!


Amy: Shield your eyes, baby! *tackles Tails to the ground*


*Eggman struts himself further on to the beach and a lifeguard approaches him*


Lifeguard: I'm sorry, but you and your rolls are gonna have to leave the beach.


Eggman: You can't treat me this way! I went to college, but don't ask which one. This is discrimination! I won't stand for it!! Go, go, Eggy roll. *rolls away*


Lifeguard: You can't escape from me, you horribly misshapen man! *chases after Eggman*


Rouge: That's something you don't want to see everyday.


Knuckles: I can't believe you guys left without me! I can't bend down to tie my shoes without being ditched!


Shadow: Do your shoes even have laces?


Sonic: Yeah, I thought they just had a lego block on it because your small brain can't handle laces.


Tails: Oh, so that's what the lego block is for.


Knuckles: SHUT UP!!!!


Rouge: Aaaww. The poor baby had to walk all of four feet instead of riding in the minivan from hell with Eggman. You poor thing.


Knuckles: One of these days, Rouge, bam, zoom! Right to the moon.


Rouge: I'd like to see you try.


Amy: I've got a better idea! Let's go find a good spot to sit and make cruel comments about people.


Rouge: That's the best idea you've ever had!


*Rouge and Amy merrily skip away*


Sonic: *sly grin* So Shad, how about you and me have a race on the beach.


Shadow: Excellent idea. *uses chaos control to warp to the sandwich stand and orders a..sandwich*


Sonic: -_-;; Geesh, Shadow...*runs over to the sandwich stand*


Knuckles: I can't believe everyone deserted me AGAIN!!!


Tails: But I'm right here.


Knuckles: With friends like them, who needs enemies?! That's what Master Emerald always tells me, but I never listen to her.


Tails: I'm right here, Knuckles. Stop ignoring me!


Knuckles: Maybe I can redeem myself by collecting some shells for the Master Emerald. Yeah! *starts diggings holes in the sand*


Tails: ... ;-; I have feelings too, you know.


*Cut to: Somewhere else on the beach*


*Amy rummages through her many bags and pulls out two beach chairs, sunscreen, sunglasses, a moose, and a beach umbrella*


Amy: *sticks the umbrella in the sand* I claim this spot in the name of my darling, Sonikku~!


*The umbrella falls to the ground*


Amy: ;-;


Rouge: Don't look at me. I don't believe in manual labor. *lays on the beach chair*


*Amy continues to scream at the umbrella for not copperating with her and in the distance you can see an Eggman being chased by a lifeguard. Random!*


Amy: Yes! It's finally straight.


Rouge: Unlike your man...


Amy: *pulls out her hammer of doom* What was that?


Rouge: ^^; Nothing, nothing.


*The umbrella tips backwards*


Amy: *shakes her hammer* Stop it!


*The umbrella stops tipping backwards*


Amy: That's good enough for me. *sits on the other beach chair* This is fantastic! We have an awesome view of the water and Sonikku!


*Suddenly, two huge men appear a few feet ahead of the two furries*


Rouge: Move out of the way! You're blocking our view.


*The two men step aside to reveal..Sera!*


Sera: Oh, I'm so sorry, but this is going to be my spot. Oh, hello President of the Super Secret Sonic Search and Grope Squad.


Amy: *glares* Hello, Vice President of the Super Secret Sonic Search and Grope Squad. What are you doing here?


Sera: I came to spy on my future husband, Sonikku.


Amy: How did you know Sonic would be here?!


Sera: -.-; You posted it on the SSSSGS message board.


Amy: ^^;; Oh yeah.


*The two men pull out the most beautiful beach umbrella from the void. The umbrella is huge and it's made of gold and has diamonds dangling from umbrella*


Amy/Rouge: *-* Whoa.....


*The two men then set up Sera's chair, a table, a stero system, and her collection of plush toys*


Sera: ^-^ Arigatou! You can go away now.


*The two men fly away*


Amy: That was odd...


Rouge: Oi! Your crap is still blocking our view!


Sera: *sticks out her tongue* Tell it to someone who cares!


Rouge: We'll see how much you care when I beat the crap out of you!! *runs towards Sera*


*Sera screams and runs to her umbrella. She presses a button on the umbrella which then creates a force field*


Sera: Ha ha! I win!


Rouge: Damn it!!!


Amy: I really don't like her.


Rouge: And I really want that umbrella...


*Meanwhile, near the water*


Sonic: Are you ready for some frisbee action, Shad?


Shadow: Stop calling me by that ridiculous name!


Sonic: I'll take that as a hell yeah! *tosses Shadow the frisbee*


Shadow: *catches it with his face* You're going to regret doing that. *places some chaos energy into the frisbee*


Sonic: o-o Uh..Shadow?


Shadow: Chaos Frisbee Attack!!!


Sonic: o-0 That's not how you're suppose to play!! *runs away*


*Let's see what Knuckles is up to*


Knuckles: *still digging up the poor beach* *raps* I like to dig holes and search for shells. Gotta appease the Master Emerald to hear them wedding bells.


*o-o Let's go back to Amy and Rouge*


Amy: Oh my gawd, it's so hot.


Rouge: Sera's umbrella has plenty of shade...


*Amy's umbrella catches on fire*


Amy: *groans* No fair! And now I'm really thirsty!


*Sera's umbrella magically makes a milkshake appear from thin air*


Sera: Hee hee. Thanks umbrella~!


Rouge: I want that umbrella!


Amy: Come on. Let's go drown our sorrows at that sandwich stand.


*Back to Sonic and Shadow*


Sonic: Sonic Wind!! *the wind pushes the deadly frisbee towards Shadow*


Shadow: Chaos Control!


Sonic: Damn--


*Time freezes, of course, and Shadow uses this opportunity to beat Sonic senseless with the frisbee*


Sonic: --it! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *collapses*


Shadow: Hmph. How pathetic.


Time: 54:30:09
Rings: -112
Score: Over 9000!!!
A Rank


Shadow: Ultimate victory!


Tails: Hey, do you guys want to play in the water with me?


Sonic: Sure and do you want to play in traffic afterwards?


Tails: ;-; A simple no would've sufficed. *puts on his life preserver and swims around in the ocean*


Sonic: Heh. Tails is just like a kid playing with his new toy.


Shadow: Tails IS a kid playing with his new toy.


*Tails splashes about with his latest chao action figure. Suddenly, a dolphin appears next to the fox-boy*


Tails: ^-^ Hello, dolphin-chan! What are you doing all the way out here? Shouldn't you be out in deeper water?


*The dolphin nods and slips in the air*


Tails: You should get going then. Your family must be worried about you.


*The dolphin nods again, places a fin on Tails' chest, and swims away at lightning speed*


Tails: o-o Dolphin-chan, what are you doing?! Don't take me with you! SONIC, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sonic: Crap in a hat! That dolphin is taking Tails out into the ocean. Y'know, away from the beach!


Shadow: ...crap in a hat?


Sonic: We have to do something! And by "we" I really mean you, because I can't swim.


Knuckles: You guys leave this one to me. It's time for Knux the muscs to shine!


Sonadow: Knux the muscs??


Knuckles: Let's do this!!! *jumps in the water and is attacked by jellyfish* AAAH!!! GET THEM OFF!!! AAAHH!!


Shadow: Moron.


Tails: HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!


Sonic: Duh! Why didn't I think of this sooner? Shadow, chaos control into the ocean and grab Tails!


Shadow: I'm on it. Chaos control!


Sonic: Cool!


*Several minutes later*


Sonic: Where the hell is Shadow?


*Sonic looks around and finally spots Shadow at the sandwich stand*


Sonic: -_-;;; Shadow....


*Tails' screams can still be heard in the distance*


Sonic: Don't worry, Tails! We'll save you. Eventually.


Omochao: Hi! I'm Omochao and I'm here to help you.


Sonic: I don't have time for your stupidity right now.


Omochao: But I can help you save the little girl. It'll be as easy as one, two, pineapples! Did you know the mayor is related to lollipops? No alphabet soup for me, but thanks for offering.


Sonic: ...........


Omochao: I'm Omochao and I'm here to help you!


Sonic: Go away!!!


Omochao: I'll go get someone to help Tails and then you'll see how helpful I truly am. Do you see it? *rubs his body on Sonic's face*


Sonic: AAAAAAH!!!! *tosses Omochao to the ground*


Omochao: ;o; I'm telling my mommy! *explodes*


Shadow: *eating a sandwich* What just happened?


Sonic: Dude, you don't even what to know.


Shadow: You're right about that.


Omochao: Okay, okay. I'll tell you a secret.


Sonic: o-0 Didn't you just...I thought...huh?


Omochao: Did you know that there is a chest full of treasure buried somewhere on the beach? It's true, but you didn't hear it from me. *winks and disappears*


Shadow: You think that little nuisance is telling the truth?


Sonic: He has his moments every once and a while. He was right about Mighty being an armadillo.


Shadow: *cringes* What a disgusting creature.


Sonic: Dude, do you know what we could do with a chest full of treasure?! I can imagine it now...


*Sonic daydreams about wearing a crown and a robe while sitting on a throne and having everyone in the world worship him*


Daydreaming!Sonic: Ah yeah. This is happening.


Shadow: Hm....a chest full of tresure...


*Shadow daydreams about...eating a sandwich*


Shadow: Sonic, I never thought I'd say this, but let's work together and find that treasure!


Sonic: Dude, we work together all the time.


Shadow: ....Maria.


Sonic: *rolls eyes*


*Cut to: The Bitch Squad*


Rouge: I can't believe I paid good money for this disgusting sandwich.


Amy: I'm the one who paid for it!


Rouge: u-u Details, details.


*Sera's umbrella materializes a gourmet meal and then the umbrella tranforms into a robot and massages Sera's back*


Amy: Wow...


Rouge: Damn it!!!!!!



Knuckles: Hey, how's it going?


*Rouge tosses her sandwich at Knuckles' face*


Knuckles: MY EYES!!!!!! *rolls away*


Rouge: Amy, I need that umbrella.


Amy: She's the President's daughter. There's no way we could ever afford an umbrella like that.


Rouge: *grabs Amy by the collar* I want that umbrella!!


Amy: ^^; Okay, we'll take it from her. Please release me.


*Back to the No Soul Patrol*


Sonic: What's up with these stupid squad names? We really need to hire a new narrator.


Shadow: *sets up a device that has a hologram of him and Sonic playing with the frisbee*


Sonic: Um...what's up with the hologram?


Shadow: The others will suspect something if they don't see us and then they'll look for us. It's bad enough I have to share the treasure with you. I'm not about to split it with the others, especially Rouge.


Sonic: Okay, I didn't ask for a life story.


Shadow: Whatever. Just start digging.


Sonic: I can do better than that! Sonic Wind!! *blows sand everywhere*


Cream: Mr. Sonic, why are you making holes in the ground with your wind attack?


Cheese: Chao chao.


Sonic: o-o;; Oh...um...you see..


*Shadow dropkicks Cream and Cheese*


Cream/Cheese: x-x


Sonic: Shadow, why the hell did you do that?!


Shadow: *buries the bodies in the hole Sonic made with his wind attack* The less she knows, the better.


Sonic: Yeah, but--


Shadow: *glares* Do you want that treasure or not?


Sonic: Of course I want---


Shadow: Then you're gonna have to do things my way. Got it?


Sonic: You creep me out sometimes...


*Cut to: The Rouge and Amy Show*


Amy: Wow, we really do need to hire a new narrator. *pulls out a pair of binoculars* Oh my, Sonic and Shadow are still playing with that frisbee!


Rouge: They've been playing for hours. What's so fascinating about tossing a disc back and forth?


Amy: u-u Silly boys. Anyways, how are we gonna separate Sera from her umbrella?


Rouge: We could hire a sniper...


Amy: Okay, how are we legally going separate Sera from her umbrella?


*Rouge scans the area and sees Eggman still rolling away from the lifeguard and then she sees Knuckles two feet away from her, attempting to build a sand castle*


Rouge: Oh Knuckles, would you come over here, dear? I need to discuss something with you.


Knuckles: Can't you see that I'm busy?


*His sand castle bursts into flames*


Knuckles: *sighs and walks over to Rouge and Amy* What do you want?


Rouge: We need you to do us a favor.


Knuckles: ....the last time I did a favor for you, I ended up on a dog track.


Rouge: This time is different, I promise. *winks*


Knuckles: *groans* What is it?


Rouge: I need you to get Sera away from her umbrella by any means necessary.


Knuckles: How am I suppose to do that?!


Rouge: God, must I spell out everything? Flirt with her!!


Knuckles: What?! There's no way I'm flirting with her!!


Amy: Would you do it for a Scooby snack?


Knuckles: For the last time, I AM NOT A DOG!!!!!


Rouge: Do this for me and I promise to take that hit off of you.


Knuckles: You put a hit on me?!?!


Rouge: Enough talking. Do your job!!


Amy: ^^ Don't let us down or we'll beat you senseless.


Knuckles: And they wonder why I hate going places with them...


*Back to Sonadow times*


Shadow: Chaos Blast!!


Sonic: Sonic Wind!!!!


Innocent Beach-goers: AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!


Sonadow: *checking the various holes and dead bodies they just made*


Sonic: Do you see any treasure?


Shadow: No.


Silver: Hey there!!


Mephiles: ....


Sonadow: o-o Mephilver?!


Silver: Awesome day for a beach trip, right? What's with all the holes and dead people?


Sonic: Uh....


Shadow: *about to attack Silver*


Sonic: *restrains Shadow* So, um, what brings you to...here?


Silver: ^-^ My buddy, Mephiles, said he wanted to bury me on the beach. You're so cool, Meph! I'll bury you in the sand too.


Mephiles: I don't really think that will be possible after I'm through with you.


Silver: Why? Is it because you're a floaty, ghost-like thing?


Mephiles: Sure. We'll go with that. Would you like to join me, Shadow?


Shadow: Hell no!


Mephiles: Are you sure? We could get some sandwiches afterwards and---


Sonic: Back off! He's with me!!! Geesh, some people can't take no for an answer.


Mephiles: *glares* Let's go, Silver.


Silver: ^^ See you guys later!


*Silver and Mephiles walk towards the ocean*


Sonic: Silver's going to die, isn't he?


Shadow: Yes.


Sonic: How do we have any knowledge of those two when the events that took place in Sonic 2006 didn't really occur?


Shadow: What do you expect from a stupid fanfic?


*Back to Rouge and Amy: Girls who wear boots*


Amy: Stupid narrator guy.


Rouge: Quiet! I'm trying to eavesdrop on Knucklehead and the slut.


Knuckles: Yo, Sera! What's up in this crib?


Rouge: *facepalm* We'll never get that umbrella.


Sera: Oh my gosh!!! *hugs/strangles Knuckles* I haven't seen you in like forever!!


Knuckles: x_x Can't..breathe...


Sera: *releases the echidna* ^^; I guess I don't know my own strength.


Knuckles: *ahem* *uses the bedroom eyes* So, Sera, I was wondering...


Sera: *-* Yes?


Knuckles: Do you like waffles?


Sera: What?!


Amy/Rouge: WHAT?!?


Sera: Is there an echo?


*Sera looks back and sees Amy and Rouge reading..a piece of bread*


Sera: Weird. Anyways, I understand everything now.


Knuckles: o-o You do?!


Sera: Yes. u-u You couldn't stand to be away from my beauty and you don't want to see me in the arms of another man.


Knuckles: ....huh? ._.


Sera: You want me all to yourself! You want to marry me!!


Knuckles: I do?!


Sera: I do too! ^o^ I saw a drive-thru wedding chapel a block away from here. Let's do it!!


Knuckles: o-o NOOOOOOOO!!!!!


*Sera and Knuckles have left the beach*


Amy: That wasn't exactly what I thought would happen, but whatever!


Rouge: That umbrella is ours now! *evil cackle*


*Back to the lamest hedgies ever*


Sonic: Hey, I represent that!


Shadow: *shakes head* Idiot. *buries Eggman and the lifeguard*


Sonic: Dude!


Shadow: Like you weren't getting tired of watching him roll around the beach!


Sonic: You can't keep burying people you don't like and people who ask us for autographs!


Shadow: I can and I will.


Sonic: *sigh* Anyways, we've searched this entire beach. Maybe Omochao was just spouting out non-sense. Again.


Shadow: Sonic...


Sonic: It just would've been so sweet to actually find treasure. It would just add to my list of things that make me awesome.


Shadow: Sonic--


Sonic: You don't have to try and cheer me up, Shadow. You kinda suck at that.


Shadow: *punches Sonic* I don't want to hear that from you, Mr. I wish for a mountain of handkerchiefs! *shoves Sonic's face into a hole*


Sonic: Hey! Why's you--- TREASURE!!!!!!!!! T-T Shadow, it's the treasure chest.


Shadow: I know, idiot.


*The two hedgehogs pull the chest from the hole and...*


*Cut to: The Umbrella Girls*


Amy: It's even more beautiful up close.


Rouge: It makes me feel warm inside.


Amy: *touches the golden umbrella* I've never had sex, but I'm sure this umbrella's touch is better than all the sex in the world.


Rouge: *touches the umbrella as well* Oh yeah...


*Meanwhile.....*


Sera: *merrily skips while dragging Knuckles* Oh, wait! I forgot my cell phone! Wait here, Knuxie.


Knuckles: x.x Wait...you can't...*faints*


*Sera runs back to the beach and sees the two furries touching her umbrella*


Sera: GET YOUR DIRTY PEASANT HANDS OFF OF MY UMBRELLA!!!


Rouge: Damn it! Never leave a knucklehead to do a woman's job!


Amy: Rouge, what are we gonna do?


Rouge: This umbrella belongs to us, bitch!


*Rouge grabs the umbrella and flies away, dragging Amy on the ground*


Amy: Can't you fly higher, Rouge?!


Rouge: Can't you lose some weight?!


Sera: Come back here!!! *chases after them*


*Back to the foolish treasure hunters*


Sonic: I've been waiting my whole life for this moment!


Shadow: You mean three hours?


Sonic: Yeah. Okay, let's open it!!


*Sonic opens the chest and....*


Sonic: What the hell?!


Shadow: What is this junk?!


*Inside the treasure chest is a banana, a half-eatten sandwich, a sock, empty cups, napkins, and several cans of soda*


Sonic: This is just garbage!!!


Omochao: Isn't it great?!


Shadow: No, it isn't great!!! Why did you send us on a hunt for trash?!


Omochao: Don't you see? ^_^ One man's trash is another man's treasure!


Sonadow: *falls back anime style* Unbelievable.


Omochao: You're welcome!!


Sonic: KILL THE OMOCHAO!!!!!!


Omochao: ;o; I'm telling the principal!!! *flies away*


*As Sonic and Shadow chase after the idiotic robot, the ground begins to shake*


Shadow: What's going on?


*All the bodies that Shadow buried rise up from the ground*


The People: Kill the Hedgehogs....


Sonic: o_o Shadow, I told you not to bury those people!


Shadow: Hmph. You're on your own. Chaos Control! *disappears*


Sonic: Damn you, Shadow!!!!!!!


*Rouge and Amy fly by and Amy grabs Sonic's arm*


Sonic: I never thought I'd say this, but am I glad to see you!


Sera: Don't let them get away!!


*Sera and the other people start throwing ice cream at the three furries*


Sonic: Keep flying, Rouge!


Rouge: You don't have to tell me that! By the way, Amy, thanks for suggesting this beach trip. It was so relaxing.


Amy: ^^;; Heh heh. We're so banned from this beach.


Sonic: Yet another beach we'll never be able to step foot on.


*And the three amigos fly off into the sunset, with a stolen umbrella and ice cream at their backs*


Sonic: Oh yeah, I hope Tails is alright.


*Cut to: Somewhere in the ocean*


*Tails is tangled around a random rock*


Tails: ;-; Someone help me.


Omochao: Hi, I'm Omochao and I'm here to help you!


Tails: ;-; Really?


Omochao: Yeah, I called in some really nice people to help you out.


Tails: Thank you so much, Omochao! I take back all the horrible things I said about you behind your back.


Omochao: It's all good. Come on out, boys!!


*Sharks surround Tails*


Omochao: ^^ My work here is done! *explodes*


*The sharks swim closer to Tails*


Tails: ;O; SOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!