Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Speed ❯ Hello, Serenity! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer- I don't own Sonic or Sega or anything. I own Serenity and her traits, and that's it. Don't sue me, I am penniless. I write fics for the pleasure of writing, not because I own this stuff.

Serenity is a hedgehog and looks like a purple version of Amy or Tikal. She is always wearing her Karate uniform.

Chapter 1- Hello, Serenity!

It was a foggy day at San Francisco and the Freedom Fighters try to decide what to do.
Sonic- Hey, who's that?!
Tails- I don't know, I haven't seen her around.
Serenity- *notices a small group of people staring at her.* *sigh* Hey, guys, hate to break it to you, it's not polite to stare!
Amy- Excuse my friends, they seem to have forgotten their manners. I'm Amy. Why don't you come join us?
Serenity- Ok! *Runs over to them*
Sonic's jaw drops.
Sonic- Where'd you learn to run like that? I though for a second you'd teleported over!
Serenity- Oh, yeah. Heh. I forgot. I am the world's fastest animal. I beat your record a couple of days ago, didn't you see it in the paper?
Sonic- Guess not. Hey, I'm Sonic, this is Tails, the Echidna is Knuckles, and you know Amy. Who are you?
Serenity- I'm Serenity. I'm new around here. Hey, what's that rumbling noise? Is that normal here?
Amy- No, it's not. Come on, let's go check it out!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRR!
Serenity- We better hurry!
In about two seconds Serenity and the gang ( she had pulled them along as she ran) were at the source of the noise. By now panic had spread through the town.
Sonic- What is that thing?
"That thing" has just rose from the ground with another loud roar. Eggman just sits in his machine laughing.

***To be continued***