Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ 2 Stories in 1 Episode ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 4: Two Stories in One Episode
by Julie Riley

Note: This episode takes place after Sonic Underground Season 2 Episode 3: Interlude With A Vampire. And when Episode 5 of this episode begins, it will be the SU version of the N64 game, Conker's Bad Fur Day. The SU version of Conker's BFD won't end until the second to last episode of this season.

Part A: Party 'Til We Conk

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) My children were given a list of others with instrument medallions, thanks to me & Nack. So, passing both Mobitransylvania and Windy, they will find 2 others in the forest called Willow Woods.

Inside the forest was a sign that said "Willow Woods". The SU van passed the sign & drove through the woods. Inside there different houses, where villagers were planting new trees. The van stops & opens. Sonic, Manic, and Sonia came out of the van when they saw what the villagers were doing.

Sonic: Whoa! Guess they're trying to save the forest, huh?

Sonia: According to Lady Windimere, the forest looked so beautiful, that many villagers try to protect it.

Manic: Really? Wish Farrell was here to see what's been happening.

Sonia: (hears something) Huh? Did you guys hear that?

Sonic: What is it that you hear?

Manic: (smiles) Sounds like someone's having a party with some of the other villagers and are enjoying it.

Sonic: (takes their hands) Hold on, we're going to investigate.

Sonic speeds over to where the music was coming from. The three stopped when they saw a fox & a red squirrel playing instruments made by themselves.

Sonic: I don't believe it, they're music lovers!

The red squirrel looked like he was a twenty year old while the fox looked like he was a kid. The fox, unlike some of the other foxes, had two tails when he was playing the wooden bass guitar with his tails. The red squirrel playing the worn out piano wore a blue jacket, yellow-purple sneakers, and white gloves.

Manic: Now those guys are my kind of people!

Eye-patched Fox: You like them? That boy playing the bass guitar is my son, Miles.

Sonia: Miles?

Eye-patched Fox: Oh, forgive me, my name is Amadeus. I'm Miles' father.

Sonic: (thinking) Miles? Where have I heard that name before? Oh yeah, in the list Nack gave us.

Sonic takes out the list & looks at Miles' name. He looks at the fox, and realized he's the one.

Sonic: Way past cool. (to Amadeus) By the way, does he have a nickname?

Amadeus (Eye-patched Fox): It was Conker, the one playing with him, that gave him the nickname 'Tails' to my son.

Manic: Conker? That's the guy, with Tails, we're looking for to help us!

Amadeus: Why?

The duo finished their performance as the crowd cheered for them. Then a mustache red squirrel comes up to the villagers.

Mustache Squirrel: Thank you, people, you're all great!

Conker: (feels a little embarrassed) Dad, don't embarrass me! Remember the last time you did it?

Conker's Dad (Mustache Squirrel): Sorry, sometimes I get carried away. (to the audience) This next song will need some assistance. Can I get any volunteers?

Sonic: Now's our chance, guys. (to Conker's Dad) My bro, sis, and I will help out!

Conker's Dad: Good, come on up!

The three hedgehogs, with Amadeus coming from behind, walked up to the wooden stage.

Sonia: Your forest is beautiful, sir.

Conker's Dad: Thank you, young lady. We make sure that everything's in proper order.

As Sonia talked to Conker's Dad, Sonic & Manic went up to Tails & Conker.

Sonic: Conker, Tails, there's something you guys have to know?

Tails: Hey, how do you know our name?

Manic: Your dad told us, Fox Boy. Anyway, my siblings and I are on a quest. Why not help us?

Conker: (concerned) You're crazy. Besides, I'm trying to make sure I get up to 21 so I can do whatever the hell I want!

Tails: Conker, you weren't suppose to say the 'h' word!

Conker: I don't care, I'm gonna be an adult soon, which is really cool!

Manic: By the way, have you try touching your medallions?

Tails: For what?

Sonic & Manic demonstrates for them. The two touched their medallions, which became their hedgehog-style and drums. The two were shocked as everyone else was.

Conker's Dad: I don't believe it! The Sonic Underground, here?

Amadeus: I don't believe it!

Sonic: You better believe it!

Sonia: Don't forget me!

She touches her medallion, which becomes her keyboard.

Manic: Go on, you two. You're the ones who have medallions.

Conker: All right, but I don't know how this is gonna-

Before Conker could finish, as both he & Tails touched their medallions, the medallions glowed and turned into both a really cool keyboard-like piano with a guitar attached & a fox-style bass guitar.

Tails: Cool!

Conker: Never knew I could do that before!

Conker's Dad: Everyone, calm down! I'm sure that the only way this is gonna make any sense is if I join in singing a song with the Sonic Underground as of my son & Miles Tails Prower.

Conker: (sighs) All right, dad, but don't embarrass me like you did last time.

Manic: What was the last time he did it?

Sonia: (glares) Manic!

The six were ready on stage, and then they played a song like they never played it before.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Lazy Days~Livin' in Paradise

Conker: Oh, it's a windy and sunny day

And I can hear the faint sound of the distant waves

The past weeks have been going by so fast

It's all the same, the bright sky and shining sun

I have a feeling it's gonna be a fun day

Oh, it's a windy and sunny day

The many summers and many great games

Guess it's another trouble-free day

Our playground's so huge, we don't know where it ends

Feels energetic and groovy

Everything's cool, it's excellent!

Conker's Dad: Everyday's a new beginning, yeah!

Conker: We don't know who we're gonna meet today!

Conker's Dad: The more I want, the less I can get!

Conker: Keep walking for a new tomorrow!

Conker's Dad: But I guess that I'm happy now (with Conker) gonna set my heart free!

Both: Now I've got nothing to worry me, Come on!

Let's just get up go, go, go, go!

*Conker: Hey big guy!

Conker's Dad: Hey little guy!

Conker: Can you tell me who came first?

Conker's Dad: Sorry, but I don't know!

Both: We are simply natural!

Okay, all you have to do is sit up, look left, right, up, and down!

Conker: Hey big guy!

Conker's Dad: Hey little guy!

Conker: Can you tell me what's inside?

Conker's Dad: Sorry, but I don't know

Both: We are simply natural

We present you with a gift - Welcome to our Paradise

(Pf Solo & Guitar solo)

Conker's Dad: What'd you think about the incident?

Conker: You always take me for granted!

Conker's Dad: I am asking you as a first step!

Conker: You answer first cause I asked you first!

Conker's Dad: You and I are friends for all of time

Both: Tell me how you feel

But you know I can't resist that smile on your face

Happy, Happy!

Conker: Muy Amable!

* Repeat

Both: We present you with a gift - Welcome to our Special Paradise

Where it all comes down to just one little thing, love!

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

The crowd cheered after they finished.

Conker's Dad: Welcome to Willow Woods, Sonic Underground. Enjoy your stay here in the woods as long as you like.

Conker: (thinking) Phew! At least dad didn't embarrass me like the time I met Tails & his dad.

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Willow Woods, Robotnik was preparing his pollution machine & tree chopper.

Robotnik: Are my beauties fully operational?

Swatbot: Affirmative, Dr. Robotnik.

Robotnik: Good, now destroy the woods, and if anyone stands in our way, roboticise them!

The engines turn on, as the tree choppers' blades began to start cutting the trees and the pollution machine began to pollute the air.

Robotnik: (breathes) Ahh...I love the smell of pollution in the evening.

Back inside the village, the Sonic Underground finished explaining why they were looking for their mother and why they were looking for Conker & Tails.

Conker's Dad: So that's why my son is involved in this.

Sonia: Nicollete mentioned something to me about there being the Council of Twenty Four while we were rescuing Sonic from that vampire.

Conker: You're kidding! There's no such thing as a vampire!

Manic: That's what we thought before getting bitten by him. (rubs his neck) And it still hurts.

Sonic: Speaking of hurt, (points to the machine) we better get out of here before we're caught!

The machines headed toward the village. Many villagers were trying to get away, but some of them were captured by incoming Swatbots.

Swatbot: You are all under arrest!

Sonic uses his speed & spin dash to cut the Swatbots in half. But then more showed up & one of them already caught Conker's father.

Conker: Dad!

Conker's Dad: Go on without me, son! And remember what I've taught you, Conker!

Amadeus: Come on, Conker. We have to find Miles & head to Windy. It's the only safe place left on Mobius!

Conker: Not without my father!

Conker takes out his slingshot & aims it to the Swatbot carrying his father. It hits the Swatbot's inside as it shorts circuits.

Conker: Come on, Dad! We gotta get the heck outta here!

Meanwhile, Sonic was cutting through the pollution machine and some Swatbots while Sonia used her keyboard gun to melt the blades on the tree chopper. As they were, Conker tries out his piano-styled keyboard & black lasers come out as more Swatbots were coming after them.

Conker: Oh yeah! Now this is really cool!

Conker's father then gasped at what Robotnik was going to use at Conker, the Roboticiser Gun (the same one Ze Professor made). The father quickly ran to his son as fast as he could.

Conker's Dad: (pushes Conker) Conker, look out!

Conker made it out of the way, but his father didn't. He gets hit by the laser & starts getting roboticised. As Conker's keyboard/guitar returned to a medallion, Conker saw the horror of what happened to his dad.

Conker: (gasps) No!

Robotnik: Too bad, Squirrel Boy. But the good news is you get to join him!

But a female fox knocks Robotnik out of the way before he could shoot.

Female Fox: (grabs Conker's hand) Come on, Conker, we have to get you out of here!

Conker: Right, Mrs. Rosemary. (thinking) Goodbye, dad. I'll miss you.

Tails: (seeing this) Conker's dad's a robot! Dad, I gotta get rid of that gun before anyone else gets turned into one!

Amadeus: No, Miles, no!

But it was too late, Tails touches his medallion which turns to the bass guitar, and uses his laser at the gun before Robotnik could roboticise anymore.

Robotnik: AHHH!!

The gun disintegrates, but not before it shot to Amadeus at the patched eye.

Amadeus: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Tails: Dad!

Rosemary (Female Fox): Amadeus!

She, with Conker, rushes over to Amadeus' side. The fox had his hand over his eye, trying to ease the pain.

Tails: Dad, are you okay?

Amadeus takes his hand off his eye & his patched eye was replaced with a mechanical eye. The three gasped at what had happened.

Amadeus: Don't worry, I'll be all right.

Conker: (glares) Tails, your dad would've been alot more safer if you didn't use that dumb guitar!

Tails: But Conker...we've been friends for a long time. Don't tell me you're...

Conker: Heading to the highway? What else is there for me to do? I'm free now since my mom & dad are gone!

Manic: Guys, this is no time for discussion!

Sonia: We gotta get out of here!

Sonic: Bye, Egg Belly. Gotta juice!

The instruments changed back to their medallions as Sonic grabbed their hands. He uses his speed to run back to the SU van just as the village had been turned to rubble.

Robotnik: (getting up) You may have gotten away, but I'm sure we'll meet again, but not by me, by my ally in Windy. He-He-He!

Robotnik laughed as the SU Van with its passengers left the Willow Woods & headed towards Windy. At the night sky, near the windmill of Windy, Conker was looking up as he remembers his own father. Tails & Sonic come up to Conker to see what was wrong with him.

Sonic: You okay, Conker?

Conker: Yeah...(sighs) just remembering about my dad. I've never been without him before.

Tails: I know how you feel, Conker. If anything really bad happened to my mom & dad, then I wouldn't know what to do.

Conker: Tails...listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I just got upset when my father got roboticised, whatever that means.

Tails: It's okay, Conker. And don't worry, Conker, when all this is over, I'm sure we'll bring your dad back.

Conker gave only a sad smile as Tails tried comforting him. Conker then looked at where the fireworks were going off.

Conker: (thinking) The people here are happy where they live now. I just hope this 'Council of Twenty-Four' business will bring everyone, especially the destined girl I'll have, the greatest happiness ever.

(End of Part A)

Part B: Secret Surprises

Note: This story takes place in the morning before Part A of the story. The night time part is during Part A.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) While my children were searching for the chosen members of the Council of Twenty Four, Nack the Weasel and his crew of bounty hunters went to Windy to meet with Nack's old friend, the Professor. But first he had to let his sister meet his own boss.

It was about 8-9 AM when a ship flew by a sign that says, "You are now in Windy".

Nic: (inside the ship) Windy? What kind of dumb name is that?

Nack: (inside the ship) That's what I said when I first came here.

Rouge: (inside the ship) Old memories. (sighs) You never forget about it.

The ship goes to Poo Mountain & land straight down inside the mountain.

Sleet: (inside the ship) Nack, what are you doing?!

Nack: Taking a short cut to Bounty Hunter R Us!

The ship, now inside the mountain, goes down deeper, until they reach what appears to be an underground cavern.

Dingo: What is it?

Nack: This is where the Ugas live.

The ship continues to fly through the caverns as suspicious looking cavemen called the Ugas were curious about the ship.

Uga 1: Why flying bird here?

Uga 2: Me not know.

The ship flies toward a sign that says Rock Solid. It heads to the top of the building. On the top, there was a landing area. The ship lands & out came the bounty hunters.

Dingo: Is this where your boss works, Nack?

Nack: Of course, besides, the Rock Solid is where all the bounty hunters like to hang out!

Nack & his crew were just about to step inside, when one of the rock creatures blocked the path.

Rock Creature: Hold it, you need the password.

Nack: Simple enough: The Don Sent Me!

Rock Creature: Oh, it's you, Nack. (opens the rock door) Right this way.

The rock creature bowed as he said that. Sleet looked confused as they entered the club.

Sleet: You never told me you knew that password, Nack!

Nack: You never asked, Wolf Boy.

The five were in a dark room with only candles to light the way.

Nic: So anyway, who are the guys that work here besides you four?

Nack: Well...

Before Nack could reply, bullets were flying in the room, aiming for Nack, Nic, Rouge, Sleet, and Dingo. The other four hid quickly, leaving Nack to dodge the bullets. Nack makes various poses as he dodges them, until there were just clicks.

Nack: Yeach! About time that idiot ran out!

Voice: Who is you calling an idiot!?

Nack: (recognizing the voice) Boss?

The boss comes in the room with an angry face & an empty tommy-gun.

Boss: (throwing his gun down) You's better have a good excuse to intrude in my-

The boss then sees Nack, without any bullets inside him. Sleet, Dingo, Rouge, and Nic came out of hiding as Nack dusted himself.

Boss: Oh, it's only yous, Nack. Guess you did succeed in the 'Find & Bring Back' mission after all.

Nack: Yeah, yeah. Just next time, make sure you find someone who doesn't have a roboticiser!

Rouge: At least we're home, Nack.

Nic: You call this place 'home'?! (shouts) IT LOOKS LIKE A DUMP!

Boss: It's not a dump! And who's do you think you are that...you're...trying to...

He lost the words he was going to say when he saw Nic. His sunglasses slid down a bit as he looked from her toes to the tip of her hat. He then grabbed Nack before Nack could do anything.

Boss: Nack, who is that?

Nack: That, my dear boss, is my sister Nic, or to her rich friends, Nicollete.

Boss: (dazed) Nicollete...(clears his throat) Ahem. Forgive me, young lady. I's get carried away sometimes. You can call me 'Boss', delicate little flower.

Nic: I may be a girl, but I'm no flower.

Boss: Anyways, from this moment on, yous shall only be called 'Nicollete' by me while you're new here.

Nic: Uh...(to Rouge) Is he being crazy?

Rouge: No, he's gone into one of his moods. (to Boss) By the way, Nack just found out that Nic is his long lost sister!

Boss: (shocked) What!?

Nack: Grr! Bat Girl, why did you have to tell him that!?

But before she could reply, Nack gets kicked at the back by someone. The figure jumps & rolls upward to Nic & starts punching her. Nic dodges one punch after another as she gave a good kick to trip the figure.

Figure: Oof!

Nic: All right, who are you, why did you kick my brother, and why did you attack me?

Figure: I've never been tripped or got fought back by anyone before, other than my boss.

The figure stood up and turns on the lights. The room lights up as the figure comes to Nic. The person was a female chipmunk with red hair, brown fur, wearing a blue top, dark cape, and blue boots.

Nack: (getting up) Oh yeah, forgot to introduce you to Sally. She joined us about 2 years ago.

Nic: Sally? You mean the daughter of King Acorn, a bounty hunter like us?

Sally (Figure): I'm more than the king's daughter, I'm here cause my home was attacked by Robotnik's forces. My boss found me & took me in after that and I've been in combat ever since.

Nack: (chuckles) You could never kill me like that, can you, Sal?

Boss: (holding Nic's hand) How about I's take you on a tour of my headquarters?

Nack: Sorry, but I promised her I let her meet the Professor.

Boss: What!? At this time of day? Are you nuts!? Those guards over there will pulverize you!

Sally: Besides, we can go to the castle during the evening. The later the better.

Nack: (sighs) Fine, we'll go later! But tonight's different, remember that.

Nic: So...who are the other members?

Boss: (thinking) This gives me plenty of time with Nicollete! (to Nic) Uh, I'll give yous the tour of the place. Just follow me and I'll let you meet my other hordes.

Nic shrugs as she just follows, but before they left, the boss turned his eyes on Sleet & Dingo.

Boss: By the way, I's expect better from the both of yous.

He throws two daggers at them. One hit Dingo in the metallic boot.

Dingo: (clutching his foot) Yeouch!

The other one snagged Sleet by the cape as he dodged the dagger.

Boss: (smirks) Consider this your little payment!

He then walks out with Nic by his side. Some time passes as the boss lets Nic take a tour of the Rock Solid. She sees many strange & unusual creatures, including the talking cursing money of Windy. The boss explained to her that the talking money was created by his rock creatures (I'm not good at the explanation parts). As they almost finished the tour, they were in a room that no one except bounty hunters came in. Nic then sees a logo that said 'Bounty Hunters 'R Us'.

Nic: So this is the place, huh? This is where all the bounty hunters live?

Boss: Only my best hunters!

She then sees a purple weasel wearing an Australian hat with a star at one end, brown coat, brown slacks, brown boots, and even his eyes & hair are brown.

Brown Weasel: Hey, who's the dame you got there? She looks like my type if you ask me.

Boss: (angrily) Shut up! She ain't yours! (calms down a bit) Anyway, this young lady is our latest bounty hunter, Nicollete, but yous can call her Nic if yous want.

Brown Weasel: Nice name, Nicky. Real name's Jonathan Hormine, but my code name here is Mr. Brown. Just call me Brown if you want.

Nic: Uh...I think you're a little old for me, Brown.

Brown (Weasel): I heard from a reliable source you'll be 17 soon.

Nic: Well, me and my brother, Nack are going to-

Voice: Nack never told us he had a sister.

The person who asked that came out of the shadows. He was a boy purple weasel with an orange cap backwards, wearing an orange striped T-shirt, orange shorts, and orange-white sneakers.

Boss: Oh, I's forgot to mention, Nicollete, that kid is named Richard Weasely, just call him Mr. Orange. Both he and Mr. Brown are a great teams together and haven't failed a job yets.

Orange: Excuse me, Nic, but why do you think Nack is your brother? I heard he was raised by farmers for only a few years & then raised by Sleet up to when he was about 8-10, and then raised by his boss since then.

Brown: Hey, hey, don't give out all the details, smart allic!

Nic: Nack...was raised by Sleet?

Orange: He told us everything once he became a bounty hunter.

Brown: Never got tired of that story since.

Sally: (coming in) So I guess you found our home, huh Nic?

Brown: Hello, Princess!

Nic & the boss turned to see not only Sally, but also Nack, Rouge, Sleet, and Dingo coming in.

Nack: Okay, we're finished with the tour, Nic's met everyone, can we go to the stupid castle now?

Orange: What's so important up there? I don't think they let just about anyone up there.

Nic: Hmm?

Orange: I oughta know, I was there when my parents were roboticised 2 years before Nack came to Windy.

Sleet: Anyway, Orange, since Nack's only visiting his old friend, tell me where the others are?

Nic: Who?

Boss: My other employees, Mr. Gray, Mr. Black, Mr. Blue, Mr. Red, Mr. Yellow, and Mr. Green. Careful with Mr. Red, he claims to be the worst womanizer of all the hunters.

Nic: I understand, I doubt he's like my old boyfriend, Weston.

Nack: And I have an idea how to get in the castle.

Nack gathers the seven together as he whispers his plan. Later on, inside the castle, there were weasel guards shooting at the six criminals; a cat dressed in black, one a gray squirrel in gray clothes, and the other four weasels in colored striped shirts with a bag full of money.

Guard 1: Give up! You know you can never rob the Federal Reserve.

Gray Squirrel: Never! We're never going to give in to you, right Black?

Black: That's right, Grey! And besides, you'll never take us alive, suckers!

Guard 2: Shoot at their heads! That's their weak spot!

Gray (Squirrel): Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, let's get the heck out of here!

The robbers quickly started heading towards the door, with a heavy Yellow trailing behind.

Yellow: Hey, (pants) wait up!

Black: Ugh! (dashes to Yellow) You always get us to trouble, that's why the security system was turned on with you on it!

Gray & Black get the bag of money off of Yellow and into their hands.

Yellow: Thanks, I'm grateful.

Yellow dashes towards the exit, only to be tripping to the emergency door shut button. He crawls out before the door activates.

Gray: Good, we're gonna make it!

Black: Yes!

But then the door shuts completely before they reached the exit. The two gasped as they were now surrounded by guards.

Gray & Black: (shouts) YELLOW!!

Outside the Federal Reserve, Yellow was panting as Green glared at him.

Green: Thanks alot, Yellow. Thanks to you, Grey & Black are caught!

Yellow: It wasn't my fault!

Green: That's what you always say! It's your bad luck curse that always gets everyone into trouble! If only Sleet was here, then he make sure you get better!

Blue: (glares at Red) And why were you trying to seduce a female security guard?!

Red: Hey! She was gorgeous! I had to let her know about my (winks) lover side!

Voice: The boss was right, you are a bad womanizer!

The four weasels turned to see not only Nic, but also the other three purple weasels, Sally, Rouge, Sleet, & Dingo as well. This made Red dropped his jaw when he saw Nic.

Red: (smirks) Ahem, hello my dear. The name's Paul, but you can call me Red.

Blue elbows Red before he could do anything else.

Red: Ow! What was that for!?

Blue: Forgive Red, he's an idiot.

Nic: Like I said, the boss was right.

Orange: (looks inside) Guys, I think you should take a look at this.

The others looked at the window & saw two robotic figures. One a cat, another a squirrel.

Nack: Crap, we're too late. They're gone. (to Yellow) Thanks to you, we lost another good team of hunters! If this keeps up cause of you, the Panther King will probably destroy all the bounty hunters, including us, for sure!

Yellow: I'm sorry, but I didn't know-

Green: Told ya, Yellow!

Brown: Hey, hey, calm down, will ya? I'm sure there's another way to get inside.

Then two guards came out of the bank as the hunters, except Nic, hid.

Guard 1: Over here, I think we finally found that weasel the king's after.

Guard 2: You mean Nack, the one who's always ruining the king's plans?

Guard 1: Precisely.

The two guards then pointed their guns at Nic.

Nic: Uh...can I help you?

Guard 1: You're not fooling us with that disguise this time, Nack.

Nic: Nack? I'm not Nack!

Guard 2: (sarcastically) Sure you aren't!

The two then grabbed Nic by her hands as she tried struggling to get free.

Nic: Let go!

Guard 1: Hmm? (looks at her chest) This is very strange.

Guard 2: This weasel has breasts! Were you sure this gal was Nack in disguise?

Guard 1: I think so, why?

Guard 2: Cause when Nack disguises as a woman, he just puts tennis balls for breasts. (touches her breasts) These breasts are real.

Nic: (disgusted) Ugh! You perverts!

She kicks them both with her legs as they were now unconscious.

Nic: (to the bush) You boys & girls can come out now.

The other hunters just peeked their heads out as Nack went up to check on the guards.

Nack: Hmmm...maybe I can get us in by disguise.

Orange: What's the disguise this time?

Nack: (smiles) Nic's servants & messengers.

Sleet: Oh brother!

A little later, as the sun was about to set, Nic with dressed up tuxedo wearing Sleet, Dingo, Orange, Brown, Red, Blue, Green, & Yellow, and hood wearing Sally, Rouge, & Nack came into the bank.

Guard 1: Please place any metallic objects in the tray.

Nic does this cause she only had some jewelry on. The other guard looked suspicious as Nack passed by.

Guard 2: Wait, who is that with you? He looks familiar.

Nack: (in Robotnik's voice) I have come with Miss Nicollete from Lady Meryl to give the Panther King a message.

Guard 2: A message?

Nack: (in Robotnik's voice) Yes, it's true. The lady was roboticised and she told me before she was captured to take Miss Nicollete to Windy if anything should happen.

Guard 3: You sure?

Rouge: Would he lie?

Sally: Come, we must go to the Panther King at once.

The guards looked suspicious when they saw Orange wearing his backwards cap with his orange tuxedo.

Brown: (whispers) Orange, why did you have to wear that with your tuxedo?

Orange: (whispers) But I like it this way. Besides, I don't like top hats.

The elevator opens, and just as it was about to close, Yellow stepped on his tuxedo and tripped. The clothing was torn off of him as he was now wearing his yellow-striped shirt again.

Guard 1: (gasps) That's no servant, that's the guy we were after today!

Guard 2: And where there's a striped shirt bandit, there's Nack the Weasel!

Guard 3: Get them!

They pointed their guns towards the yellow-striped weasel and fired. Sally removes her hood & grabs Yellow before he would get shot. Sally pulls out a gun & fires up toward the sprinklers. The flames burst out as the sprinklers activate. The guards tried to focus on their targets, but the water was making their eyes red.

Nack: (sarcastically) Thanks alot, Yellow, for getting us into trouble!

Rouge: Shut up and close the elevator quickly!

Nack punches the button as soon as Sally & Yellow were in. The elevator closes just as soon as the guards were recovering from their red eye situation.

Brown: At least it can't get any worse than this.

Then elevator music started playing as they were heading to the next floor. (Remember the elevator music from Conker?)

Brown: (sighs) Forget I asked.

The elevator stopped to the next level, where the vault lied.

Blue: Well, this is our stop.

Red: You sure you and that weasel girl aren't gonna come with us?

Nack: Nah! I gotta see an old friend of mine this time.

Green: All right, suit yourself.

The four color striped weasels, with Brown & Orange, left the elevator as Nack pushes the next level button. The elevator then heads upward with the other hunters inside until a ding was heard.

Nack: (pulls his hood up) Now remember, whatever you do, don't mention that I'm here!

Sally: We've been in this situation before, so we know how to handle it.

The five of them headed towards the medieval guards while Nack headed towards the other direction where a modern-looking door was. Nack knocks on the door as the computer to the side activates.

Computer: My name is Nicole, please access voice recognition to enter.

Nack: (in Professor's voice) I'm ze professor, Professor Veaselov, my gut friend is Nack and I really hate zat bloody duct tape as vell as ze Panther King.

Nicole (Computer): Access Granted, welcome back, Professor.

Nic heads towards where Nack was & looks curious.

Nic: Nack, who's in there?

Nack: Someone you'll like to meet.

The door opens as the Professor comes near the door.

Professor: Whatever it is you're selling, I'm not interested. Now go home before ze Panther King finds you in-

He then spots Nack with Nic & gasps.

Professor: Nack? Is zat you? How long was it zat ve met?

The two of them head inside as the four hunters sneaked in as well, also curious.

Nack: It's been a long time, Professor.

He said that as the door behind them closes. Inside the vault room, Orange was hacking into the security system while Brown saw a girl weasel with blonde hair.

Brown: Well, well, aren't I lucky tonight?

Red: (pushes him over) Back off, she's mine!

The security system was shut down as Red started to go over to the girl weasel guard.

Red: Well, well, aren't you new here? Care to rock the casaba with me?

She only glared as she slapped Red's face.

Red: Ow!

Blonde Weasel: You better lay your fingers off of me! Besides, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers that wear masks like you!

Brown: Now look, lady, what we're doing here is top secret. And it's for that weasel that panther jerk's been after.

Orange: He's our friend too.

Blue: (elbows Orange) You idiot!

Orange: Ow! What did I do?

Blonde Weasel: (concerned) And who pray tell is this weasel?

Yellow: I know, it's-

Green: Don't you tell her! You'll only bring a curse just like Nack said!

Blonde Weasel: Nack? Isn't he the guy who helped gained the new hope of the Weasel Freedom Fighters?

Orange: Weasel Freedom Fighters? My mom & dad were leaders of that group, at least before they were roboticised.

The weasel looks at Orange & instantly recognizes him.

Blonde Weasel: Richie? What are you doing here?

Orange looked at the girl carefully and gasped.

Orange: Sandy? I was gonna ask you the same question.

Brown: You know this gal?

Sandy (Blonde Weasel): Of course he knows me. I'm a member of the Weasel Freedom Fighters. I'll prove it too.

She lifted the collar of her shirt up that had a pin with a WFF on it.

Brown: Well, well, guess we won't have to worry about this guard.

Orange: At least I know that the Freedom Fighters here are friends with bounty hunters.

Red: Mind if I-

All (but Red): No!

Red: Crap!

Back inside the Professor's room, the Professor had just finished listening to what happened to Nack from the past 3 episodes.

Professor: So your sister is wanting to be a member of ze bounty hunters, ja?

Nack: Yeah, but I had a little run-in with Bat Squirrel on the way over here.

Dingo: I thought he was a vampire, Nack.

Nack: Vampire, Bat Squirrel, who cares? Anyway, Professor, we have to trick the Panther King so that he doesn't find out that Nic's either a bounty hunter or a Freedom Fighter.

Nic: But I'm not a freedom fighter!

Rouge: That's what the last guy who came here said. But then the next instant, he was gone!

Sleet: I hate to say this, but I have to believe you on this one. The Panther King would have to be stupid enough to let you live, if you would make an excuse.

Nack: Yeah, just as stupid as that green glowing jerk who keeps telling me that crap about I'm a prince.

Professor: (gasps) Green glowing? What did he look like?

Nack: Don't know, he was wearing a purple robe and looked like a green armadillo or something. Why do you ask?

The Professor looked really serious when Nack mentioned him. The Professor looked out the window as he wonders.

Professor: (thinking) Could it be ze same one zat came to me zat night?

(7-9 Years Ago)

The Professor was just scarred & duct taped by the Panther King when he entered his own room. He then jumped out of his chair & flopped onto the pillow as a tear shed on his eye. Then a green light surrounds him.

Professor: (gets up) Who's there? Show yourself!

The Professor grabbed a gun & starts to point it to whatever was coming to him.

Professor: Whoever's there, I suggest to you to leave before I shoot. Zis gun is very powerful and vill kill you in an instant.

The small object then turned into the Oracle of Deluphis as the Professor gasped.

Oracle: Don't worry, Professor. I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to tell you of a great future that will help you regain your throne as of your own family. And by the way, I'm called the Oracle of Deluphis, if you remember.

Professor: (gasps) Oracle? What is it zat you vant to tell me.

Oracle: I'm here to tell you a prophecy, which will start tonight.

The image that the Oracle made shows a shadowed kid Nack finding his way to Windy.

Oracle: Tonight, there will come a young boy. He would help you on your way to regain freedom for everyone that has been enslaved by the Panther King.

The image then shows the shadowed Nack as a grown up with a shadowed Sonic, Sonia, Manic, red squirrel, Sleet, Dingo, two tailed fox, red haired chipmunk, Aleena, and Nic with the Professor fighting off a monster.

Oracle: When he will be older, the child with his sister and new friends as of you will then overthrow the Panther King once and for all.

The Professor puts his gun down as he looked curious.

Professor: How do you know all of zis?

Oracle: (chuckles) Oh, I never tell, that's a secret. And one more thing, remember that the Council of Twenty Four will one day reunite and bring peace to Mobius once and for all.

The oracle disappeared before the Professor could ask more. He was just really curious about him. He then looked at a picture with Deliah & her family on it. He remembers as he sheds a tear.

(Present Time)

Nack tapped the Professor's shoulder as he looked a little worried.

Nack: There something wrong? Professor?

Professor: Huh? (shakes his head) It's nothing, Nack, nothing at all.

Dingo: (looks out the door) I'll check if the coast is clear.

Professor: (takes out a mini-computer) Sally, you'll need zis.

He gives Sally a small handheld vertical computer.

Sally: What did you give me?

Professor: I have copied ze data of Nicole onto zat computer. She vill help you in any way she can, no more, no less, ja?

Sally: Hmmm...I'll give this one a chance. (to the computer) Nicole, access security cameras in the vault room.

Nicole: Accessing.

The computer works hard for a moment, but then shows a hologram image of Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Brown about to shut the security system down.

Rouge: There they are!

Just as she said that, Brown cut the wires & the security system was completely down, except from Nicole.

Nack: Way to go, boys!

Then an alarm sounded off when the lights went out.

Voice 1: It's the end of the world!

Voice 2: No you moron, that's just the alarm for the vault being robbed...again!

Professor: (floats towards the door) I vill stall zem, as of Mitch & Josh too. Ze rest of you get out of here! I vill catch up with you.

Nack: Professor, we're not leaving without you!

Voice 1: What the!? Did you hear that?

Voice 2: Yeah, Mitch, that's gotta be the weasel we're after!

Mitch (Voice 1): You mean Nack the Weasel, Josh?

Josh (Voice 2): You got it!

Sleet glares at Nack for what he just did.

Sleet: (sarcastically) Thanks alot, Nack! (normal) Now we're going to be captured cause of you!

Then there was a tap on the glass window. It was Sandy, Orange's friend.

Sandy: Nack? Nack, are you in there?

Nack turned around and saw her. He jaw dropped as Nic looked at her uniform.

Nic: Another guard? What she doing out there, and why is she trying to help us?

She opens the window as Sleet pushes Nack's jaw back up.

Sleet: (whispers) You better not act stupid like you did with my cousin, Lupe.

Nack: (angrily) I don't act stupid!

Sandy: Excuse me, Nack the Weasel, is it?

Nack: (to Sandy) Uh, yeah. What are you doing here? And why wear that dumb outfit?

Sandy: It's a disguise. Orange, Brown, and the others told me that you would be up here. We're getting out now.

She pulls out the rope & ties it to the end of the Professor's bed, then throws the rest of the rope outside.

Sandy: Come on before you're caught!

Nack: Rouge, you fly out. (to Dingo) Make sure that Sleet goes first.

Nic: What about you?

Nack: I'll follow when I'm ready!

Nic just sighs about this. Sleet jumps down with the rope & starts sliding down, but not too fast. Dingo, Nic, Sally, and Sandy followed once Sleet was on the ground. Nack was about to do the same when a struggling Professor called him.

Professor: Nack, vait! (takes out two wrapped packages) Take zese vith you!

He tosses the packages that had the names Nack & Nic on it.

Nack: Professor, what's this about?

Professor: Just open zem when you and your sister are in ze safety of ze Veasel Freedom Fighters! Now go, hurry!

Nack: (sad smiles) Don't worry, I'll make sure that I keep my promise to you and let you see the world.

Nack then heads to the window, grabs the rope, and slides down from the castle. When he reached down, he only saw Nic, Brown & Orange waiting for him.

Nack: Hey guys, where are the others?

Brown: Don't worry, they told us to meet you at the Weaselopolis Ruins.

Nack: (confused) Why over there?

Orange: I think we should go over there to find out.

Brown & Orange took Nack & Nic by the hand. In a place where the buildings are in ruins, Nack, Nic, Brown, and Orange finally made it.

Nack: Man, this place is a dump compared to Robotropolis. Where is everyone anyway?

Then all of a sudden, the weasels, also wearing WFF badges with Sleet, Dingo, Sally, Rouge, and Sandy (in a warrior outfit) jumped from their hiding places.

All: Surprise!

Nic: What the-?!

Brown: It's your birthday!

Nack: Birthday? Man, I've been so busy rescuing Sleet & Dingo, as well as fight off a vampire, I totally forgot!

Nic: What is this?

Sandy: My real name is Sandra, but you can call me Sandy, second in command of the Weasel Freedom Fighters.

Nic: These people that are here...they're Freedom Fighters?

Orange: Well, Nic, these people turned to our corporation so they could fight off the Panther King. He had a bounty on his head ever since Nack came.

Nic: (to Brown) Does anyone else know about the Panther King?

Brown: All except the squirrels & most of the chipmunks. And I don't think Aleena's kids know about it either.

Nack: (remembers) Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Nack takes out the packages the Professor gave him.

Nack: Nic, the Professor wanted me to give this to you.

He gives one of the packages to Nic. She looked a little curious on why he was acting nice to her. He never was nice to her alot before they reached Windy.

Nic: What's in this?

Nack: Professor told me to open it with you when we reached the ruins.

Nic: Hmmm...we reached the border, so let's see what cool things he got us!

Nack & Nic opened their packages. The two then saw & gasped in what was in it. The two had the guns.

Nack: Guess the Professor upgraded mine after all.

Nic: Man, I can't believe it! A cool gun like this, made by him? I gotta thank him.

Nack: Not while that idiotic bastard who keeps calling himself 'king' is in there!

Nic: (smirks) And you aren't?

Nack: (angrily) What's that suppose to mean!?

The guys chuckled & the girls giggled as Nack & Nic argued. As the night was passing, many of the citizens were giving the two their presents. One of them Nack received was a new wardrobe of clothes & weapons, as Nic received brass knuckles, new styled clothes that looked like they were reserved during the Panther King's takeover, and straps for her long hair. The last two were given by Sleet & Rouge. Sleet gave Nack not only a magazine the boss reads sometimes, but also a sucker punch.

Nack: Ow! What was that for?

Sleet: For yelling at me back then, and trying to get me killed.

Sleet hands Nic a brush with her nickname on it. Nic just glares & sucker punches him.

Nic: Okay, we're even now.

Rouge then came up to the two with two wrist communicators/watches.

Rouge: These will belong to you from now on. So when you get calls, make sure that you use it, plus make sure you know what time it is.

Nack: Hey, don't worry, Bat Girl. I'll know when I need it.

Rouge: Oh, and there are two things your boss wants to give both of you.

Rouge hands out two objects. One was violets for Nic, and the other was a badge of some sort.

Nack: Why would my boss send us those?

Rouge: Don't know, probably to give you something since it's your birthday.

She hands them over. The badge Nack got had a note attached to it.

Nack: (takes out the note) What's this? (reads) "Nack, I's been very grateful with yous and your leadership. My old assistant leader was killed cause he didn'ts do what I told him. So I thought of you when he died. So, I's promote you to Assistant Leader. You can still bounty hunt as much as you want, but just make sure you don't screw up. The Boss." (sighs) Man, he can't keep his cool when it comes to messing up.

Nic: But why would my boss send me flowers?

Rouge: Don't know. I think it's just his way of saying 'Happy Birthday' to you.

A cake was then brought to the two weasels.

Dingo: Come on, Nack. Make a wish!

Sally: We will party for tonight, but tomorrow we work on a way to defeat Robotnik as well as the Panther King.

Nack & Nic just looked at each other, and then to the sky.

Nic: (thinking) If the prophecy Queen Aleena told us was true, then I wish that it would happen soon, so I can bring back Weston & Lady Meryl to their normal lives.

Nack: (thinking) I wish this prophecy will be happening so I can give the Professor his freedom.

Then as fireworks at the ruins were being shot to the sky, the two weasels blew the candles. As more fireworks shot out to the sky, Aleena narrates.

Aleena: (narrating) And so, both my children and Nack had found their day quite exciting, although Conker lost his father.

We now see Aleena at the top of the castle looking at both the direction of the windmill, and the direction of the fireworks.

Aleena: And soon, the first prophecy of the Panther King's downfall will come true indeed.

The End

Next Story: Conker's 21st birthday is here, and Conker starts to get drunk. Some of them try to do the same to the Sonic Underground too, while Nack discovers the awful truth about where Rouge goes at night. This would eventually lead Conker to the beginning of a 'Bad Fur Day'. Don't miss the first story of the SU adaption to Conker's Bad Fur Day called, "Hunged Over".