Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Bee Gone! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 6: Bee Gone!
by Julie Riley

Note: This episode is where Conker meets the Grim Reaper, Gregg, the SU meets Charmy, and the bounty hunters meet Lupe. The Wanka & the Wasps bit is only going to be done once in this series. Besides, I get kinda confused at why the wasps had to steal the hive twice.

Prologue:

Conker just saw the opening cave in just as the stoned gargoyle fell to its doom.

Conker: Aw nuts! How am I gonna get in now?

Voice: Why don't you leave that to the professionals, kid?

Conker: Huh?

Conker turned around & saw both Nack & Dingo with a gagged Rouge, the two he met when he was drunk.

Conker: (thinking) What are they doing here? And who are they?

Nack: (pushes Conker) Stand back! I got it covered!

Nack was carrying dynamite while Dingo was holding the plunger. Nack backs away as Conker was just curious. Conker looks closely at the dynamite as Nack grabs the plunger.

Conker: (thinking) Plunger with dynamite. Uh...I think I know what's gonna happen next.

Just as Conker was about to get out of the way, Nack pushes the plunger down & the dynamite explodes. Not only were the rocks gone, but Conker was also gone.

Dingo: Hey, where's that squirrel?

Nack: Who cares? Probably got out of the way! Let's just go in and get some shut eye!

Nack & Dingo jump back in the Marvelous Queen (MQ) where Rouge was still tied up at the moment & flew into the opening.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) They will soon unite with my children, but first Conker has to go through a certain grim reaper in order to be brought back to life when Nack accidentally killed him.

Conker was lying in a room where there was nothing but candle lights to light him. Then a voice came out which made Conker awaken.

Deep Voice: Conker. Conker! Conker!! Yes, you boy. You're dead. You are dead! Dead as a Dodo. Deader than a...

As it was about to finish, a skeleton wearing a cloak with scythe & a megaphone came out as the megaphone stopped working properly.

Skeleton: (squeaky Australian voice) I can't be arsed with this bloody ridiculous contraption. (throws megaphone away) Whose idea was this anyway?

Conker got up & was a little surprised about seeing a skeleton as the skeleton remembered.

Skeleton: Right. Hello. Um, my name's Gregg, the Grim Reaper and don't laugh!

Conker: (little confused) Aren't you a little short to be a grim reaper?

Gregg (Skeleton): Well, how many grim reapers have you met before mate? (swings his scythe) What am I supposed to look like?

Conker: Yeah, that's a good point and well made.

Gregg: Now. Let's see...

A scroll appears in front of Gregg as he reads the list.

Gregg: Ah yes. Conker...surname?

Conker: The squirrel.

Gregg: The squirrel...the...

The scroll disappears as Gregg looked a little upset.

Gregg: Oh bloody hell, you would have to be a sodding squirrel, wouldn't you?

Conker: Why, is there a problem with that?

Gregg: Well, yes there is, actually. It's like those bloody cats. Such a pain in the arse. You're one of these 'special cases'.

Conker: Oh really.

Gregg: Yes. Apparently according to the powers that be...I'm just doing my job. I do what I'm told. I don't even get paid very much. Apparently, squirrels can have as many lives as they think they can get away with.

Conker: Oh. I see. So, I'm not dead.

Gregg: You're dead...but not...quite...

Conker: Huh. Right. Well, uh, I'll be off then.

Gregg: J...(brings his scythe down) JUST YOU WAIT! (brings his scythe back up) Smart ass. You don't get out of it that easily. Now, the thing is, you may not be dead, but that doesn't mean you can't die. You just have a few more....shall we say...chances. Yes. Like cats. (angrily) I hate those things!

He then points to a red squirrel tail with a hook on its tip.

Gregg: Right. Distributed around your little world are these tail things. Squirrels' tails. If you can get them, I'll give you an extra chance. Understand?

Conker: (scratches his head) Um..well, sounds a bit strange, but okay.

Gregg: STRANGE? It's the best bloody deal you're going to get you little prick. Right. That's it. Piss off. I've got some cats to see.

As Gregg walks off, he mutters something under his breath.

Gregg: (muttering) Bloody things. I hate those bloody cats. They way they meow and they piss everywhere, and their shit smells just bloody awful, all over my furniture...

The reaper was gone as Conker looked up with an anger look on his face.

Conker: That weasel's gonna pay for what he did to me!

He grabs the tail & sprays it on himself. Then a bony hand came down & picked up Conker by the tail. Back at the surface, Nack & Dingo were about to go through the end of the opening from the cavern they passed in. Just as they saw daylight, a familiar figure stood before them.

Conker: Long time no see, Weasel Boy!

Nack gulps as the two reached outside. They both then gasped at who was before them.

Nack: Squirrel Boy! Uh, I thought you got out of the way & into the river!

Conker: (angrily) No, you blew me up! So now you're going to get what's coming to you, you little-

Conker was about to punch Nack when a voice called out to him.

Voice: Conker!

Conker: What the-?

Conker turned around & saw not only Tails flying to him, but also Sonic & Espio running from the wasps. Sonic tripped on a rock & dropped Espio as the wasps surrounded them.

Sonic: Get off our backs!

Wasp 1: (Brooklyn Accent) That hedgehog wants us to get off. Should we, boy?

Wasps 2 & 3: No, Wanka.

Wanka (Wasp 1): All right, Jeremy, Andrew, make with the stingers.

Wasps: Gotcha, boss.

The two were about to sting both Sonic, just as he was about to use his super-speed to get away from them.

Sonic: Hold on, Espio!

Just as Sonic started to race off, a voice came from the 'Nice' side.

Voice: Hey, Wanka!

Wanka: What the-?

The wasps, Sonic, & Espio looked at the 'Nice' direction and saw a bee wearing goggles on his head & was carrying a slingshot.

Wanka: (smirks) Well, well (smokes his cigar) if it ain't the Queen's own son, Prince Charmy. What's with the slingshot? You gonna 'pop' us to death?

Charmy: No, I'm gonna use this on your heads!

Charmy fired his slingshot & shot one of the wasps. Charmy took out another bullet he had & shot at the other wasp.

Wanka: (flies away) Ahh! You haven't seen the last of me, Princey!

Wanka quickly flew back at his headquarters at the 'Nasty' side. Charmy then turned to a shocked Sonic.

Charmy: Are you all right?

Sonic: Yeah, real fine. A little tired, but fine.

Espio: We've been looking for a squirrel named Conker.

Tails: (points to Nack) And thanks to that nice weasel, we found him.

Nack: Wha-? Nice?!

Sonic then gasped as he saw Nack.

Sonic: You!? What are you doing here?

Nack: (crosses his arms) It's none of your business, (mutters) blue bastard.

Charmy flies up to them as Nack, Dingo, the tied-up Rouge, and Conker went down the hill.

Nack: I heard of you, you're the boy prince who's father was kicked out cause he had another affair with a woman.

Charmy: (sighs) Yeah, it's true. My dad got kicked out over a week ago. That stupid Wanka tried taking the hive every time, but I always get ready for them.

Charmy sighs as he looks down.

Charmy: But lately, they successfully took the hive while I was asleep. And whenever they can, they like to torture me and my mom.

Conker: Where's your mother?

Charmy: (points to an empty plank) Right over there, crying.

Conker walks up to plank as Mrs. Bee flies down, crying.

Mrs. Bee: Oh those nasty, nasty wasps. What ever shall we do? My beautiful hive is gone...

Nack: (to Dingo) Hope she's rich cause she ain't cute.

Mrs. Bee:...and I'll never see it again now.

Conker: What do you want me & the others to do about it?

Mrs. Bee: Please get it back for us. Otherwise, I don't know what we're going to do.

Conker: Ok, ok calm down. I'll go and get it for you. Now, where is it?

Mrs. Bee: Just follow the signs.

Conker just sighs & looks at Charmy.

Charmy: Mom, if it's all right with you, can I go get the hive too?

Mrs. Bee: What? And let the wasps hold you for ransom? Certainly not!

Charmy: The others agreed that I should go.

Charmy turned around & no longer sees Nack, Dingo, the gagged Rouge, or Espio with them.

Charmy: Hey, where did they go?

Sonia walked up to them without her two partners.

Sonia: They left, just like Nicollete & Sleet. They told me they had business to take care of.

Sonic: Sonia!

Mrs. Bee then recognized Sonia.

Mrs. Bee: Oh my goodness, you're Princess Sonia. You look almost like your mother, Queen Aleena.

Sonic: What!? You know mother?

Mrs. Bee: Of course, and you must be Prince Sonic. Where's your other brother, Prince Manic?

Sonia: (sighs) You don't even wanna know.

Charmy: (shocked) What!? You two are Queen Aleena's kids?

Tails: So you're both the children of the queen my dad guards.

Conker: Hmmm...dad told me he use to be a guardian of the queen of Mobodoon.

They all gasped & were shocked.

All (but Mrs. Bee): You mean that-!?

Sonic: Man, I don't believe it!

Charmy: So tell me, Prince Sonic, what were you and your siblings doing?

Sonic started his explanation as the other bees, both big & small, started to listen. Meanwhile, in the sewer system beneath Poo Mountain, Nack & the others rose from the sewage system with some help from a crocodile wearing headphones.

Nack: Thanks, Vector. We owe you one.

Vector: Don't worry about it. Besides, I'm like you guys. We're all part of the same team.

Nic: Bleck! I still don't like the name 'Poo Mountain'!

Dingo: It's a name you'll have to get use to.

The bounty hunters walked to the entrance of the backside of the Rock Solid, but before they could go even near the 'Uga Territory', a figure jumps from the top of the cave entrance & lands in the ground. The figure was a female wolf with black hair, wearing warrior clothing with sandals.

Wolf Girl: (Spanish Accent) Who goes there? You must not pass this territory, otherwise, Señor & Señoritas, you will pay the consequences.

Nack: Who the hell are you? And what are you doing blocking our path?

Wolf Girl: My name is none of your business.

She takes out her spear & starts to aim it to Nack.

Wolf Girl: If you want to fight your way here, then so be it.

Nack: All right, bring it on, Wolf Girl, bring it on!

As the female wolf charges towards Nack, Sleet ponders about something.

Sleet: (thinking) Strange. This girl, she seems so familiar.

Back at the 'Nice' side of Windy, Conker and the other finished hearing Sonic & Sonia's story of what had happened.

Conker: So that's it, huh? And you're still searching for your mom?

Sonic: Yeah, but we have to take a little break for a while. Besides, the Freedom Fighters back where Robotropolis is can handle the missions without us.

Sonia: And besides that, we have to help anyone in Windy, whenever possible.

Charmy: Well, you could help us get the hive back from Wanka and his Wasp Gang at the Nasty side.

Sonic: Don't worry, we'll help get it back for you. (takes Conker's hand) Conker, let's juice!

Conker: All right, but there better be cash involved in this!

Sonic & Conker speed towards the 'Nasty' side. They then headed up to a place that's covered in honey.

Sonic: Whoa! Talk about decorating problems!

Conker: Come on, let's just get the hive & get the heck out of here.

The two speed inside the big hive. There in the middle, was the hive that was stolen. Conker saw a button & pushed it. It wasn't an ordinary hive, it was a weapon that had a turret gun inside.

Conker: Now that's what I like!

Conker jumps in & looks around. There were alot of wasps coming out. Sonic starts spinning towards the wasps coming towards him while Conker shoots the rest of the wasps. Sonic then touches his medallion & shoots the lasers from his guitar.

Wasps: It's that hedgehog from the Sonic Underground!

Fat Wasp: Run for it!

It was too late. The lasers hit the wasps & most of them were dead. Conker got out of the hive as both Sonic & Conker pick up hive. No sooner were they outside, Wanka & his two remaining wasps fly out of big hive to see the two stealing the hive.

Wanka: Hey! Some wise guys are trying to steal our nice new hive!

Skinny Wasp: C'mon boss! Let's go get them!

Fat Wasp: Yeah! Let's get them!

Sonic & Conker ran for it, but since the hive was heavy, they didn't run quickly enough. Tails saw this & flies right up to the wasps.

Tails: Excuse me, Mr. Wanka, but this hive rightfully belongs to Prince Charmy.

Wanka: What!? Are you nuts? That stupid bastard & his stupid mother don't know how to protect it now that the king is gone.

Tails: But taking things isn't nice!

Conker: (overhearing) Tails, just shut your big fat mouth up for once!

Tails just shrugs as Sonic & Conker put the hive in the plank. Sonia & Mrs. Bee nods to each other. She then helps Sonia in it as she flies in also. Mrs. Bee & Sonia aim at the skinny wasp. He gulps as it's aimed.

Conker: Eat lead, mother buzzer!

Mrs. Bee & Sonia begin firing. The other two wasps were hit as Wanka tries to escape.

Wanka: You'll never get me!

Charmy fires his slingshot. The bullet hits the hill, then one of the openings to the Wasp Hive, and finally hit Wanka dead on his head. Wanka's dead body then fell onto the river & was drifted away. They all cheered as Sonia & Mrs. Bee come out.

Mrs. Bee: Oh, thank you Mr. Squirrel. Same goes with you, Prince Sonic. None of this would have happened if it weren't for that no-good husband of mine. He's gone off, you know, with another woman.

Conker: Oh, really. That doesn't surprise me.

Mrs. Bee: What?

Sonia: (elbows Conker) Conker, don't be so rude!

Conker: Ow!

Mrs. Bee: Anyway, as a reward for your good service to the bee community, my son & I present you with...this!

An object comes towards the SU. It looked like money, except it had eyes.

Money: Somebody call for me?

Conker's eyes turn to dollar signs as a greedy smile comes towards his mouth.

Money: Who wants some of the dough?

Before any of the others could do anything, Conker picks up money and stuffs it into his pocket.

Conker: Yeah! Cash prizes!

Tails: (flies down) Oh, one more thing, Conker. You left this behind.

He takes out the medallion from the night before & ties it around Conker's neck.

Conker: All right! My day just keeps getting better.

Sonia: Come on, we gotta get back home to let Tails' parents know you're safe.

Conker nods as the five headed towards the hill leading to Poo Mountain. Charmy turns to his mother, who now looks very busy.

Charmy: Mom, is it all right if I make sure they get back safely?

Mrs. Bee: Of course, son. But be home before midnight.

Charmy: Don't worry, mom, I will.

Charmy puts the slingshot in his backpack, kisses his mom goodbye, & flies to where the SU went.

Conker: (thinking) Why is that kid always such a "Momma's Boy"?

Meanwhile back in the caverns, the wolf starts attacking Nack. She throws her spear at him. Nack grabs the spear as he dodged it. Nack then threw the spear back at her. She dodged it as an Uga got hit by it.

Nack: You know the old saying, When in Rome...

Wolf Girl: This isn't funny!

She dashes towards Nack & starts trying to punch him. But Nack, who was more clever than her, dodged her punch.

Nack: Oh yeah, says who?

Wolf Girl: (starts trying to kick him) Did anyone tell you that you don't talk much?

Nack: (smirks) Did anyone tell you that you talk too much?

The wolf was just about to kick Nack in the stomach for the remark he gave her. But then Sleet steps up & blocks her kick.

Sleet: I'll deal with her! Nack, get Rouge & go back to headquarters without me!

Nack: What!? Not without you, Wolf Boy!

Sleet punches the wolf on the chin. She flips backwards & double kicks Sleet in the back. She then throws him on the ground as Sleet recognizes her.

Sleet: Lupe?

Lupe (Wolf Girl): (gasps) Who are you and how did you know my name?

Sleet: (chuckles) Guess you don't remember you own cousin, Sleet.

Lupe: (shocked) Sleet? What are you doing here?

Sleet: I was about to ask you the same question.

Nic: (a little confused) Huh? You know that wolf?

Nack: (recognizes her) Oh yeah, now I remember. She & I met during the Horror Canyon incident about a couple of weeks ago when my boss sent me there to investigate.

All (but Nack & Lupe): You did what!?

Lupe: (recognizes Nack) Ah yes, Nack the Weasel, world's extraordinary bounty hunter. (to everyone) He does speak the truth, amigos. And I'm sorry for hurting you, Nack. I didn't realize it was either you or Sleet coming.

Nack: Eh, none taken. Anyway, better get going, my boss is expecting us back by now.

Nack powers up his MQ & flies off as Sleet just shrugs & follows with the others. Later on, inside Bounty Hunters 'R Us, Nack & the boss had tied up Rouge onto a bed.

Rouge: Nack, you're crazy! I wasn't hypnotized!

Nack: Yeah right! I could see Bat Squirrel using that stupid hypnosis trick on you.

Rouge: (yells) Boss, don't just help that stupid weasel, do something!

Boss: Eh, sorry, Rouge, but yous been out every night since you came back. And besides, you're too tired to go out anyways.

Rouge just glares at the two as they leave the room. When the two weasels were outside, Nack was about to leave the hideout.

Boss: And wheres do you think you're going?

Nack: I'm going over to a reliable source. I think I might find a way to make the place alot richer, plus how to get rid of that stupid Bat Squirrel once and for all.

Boss: Hmph! Fine.

Nack: (to himself) Yes!

As Nack was about to open the door, the boss stops him.

Boss: But you're going with someone. 'Sides, after what Rouge had been through, I don't trust yous going alone either.

Nack: Aw crap!

No sooner had he said that, Sleet & Lupe came in, just finished with the tour.

Sleet: And that, my dear cousin, is the tour.

Lupe: Hmm...I see.

Boss: Ah, so yous found another to join us.

Lupe: (confused) What? Join? What do you mean?

Boss: (smirks) Well you're here, aren't you? And if you ain't looking for a job, (takes out his tommy gun) I'm gonna have to ask yous to leave, sweet cheeks.

Lupe: (angrily) Don't call me 'sweet cheeks'!

She kicks the boss in the stomach, making him unconscious, before he could respond to her.

Nack: Phew, thanks. I really needed some time alone with the Professor.

Sleet: Why? What's the matter?

Nack: My boss doesn't trust me to go alone anymore since we discovered Bat Girl's been hanging with Bat Squirrel.

Sleet: That's just it, he doesn't have anymore trust since we came back! And I'm sure he wanted you to go with someone.

Nack: (crosses his arms) Hmph! He probably wanted me to go with either you or Dingo. I don't like having that stupid Dingo around!

Sleet: (sighs) Look, this war against the weasels & the Panther King is going too far. I think it's time for you to stop this war.

Nack: I was going to do that tonight, Wolf Boy!

Lupe: (looks interested) Hmm...this Panther King sounds very strange, yet so familiar. What do you have that you don't like him so much?

Nack: (looks down) He killed a kid. And then he was going to kill the Professor. I want, not just the Professor, but all those that have been slaves to him to be free.

Lupe: I see. So he's the one.

Nack & Sleet: What?

Lupe: I finally discovered who took my mother away two days ago.

Sleet: What!? You mean my aunt's-

Lupe: Yes, she's in the Panther King's clutches. And if we don't hurry, he'll kill my mother.

Nack: Either that or get her roboticised just like parts of the Professor.

Lupe: Nack, if this would help get my mother back, (sighs) I will join your crew.

Sleet: Same here. She is one of my only relatives left on Mobius.

Then Mighty, Espio, and Vector (who also overheard the conversation) came in.

Mighty: Hey, you guys aren't going anywhere unless you have someone strong. Besides, I need something to use my strength on.

Espio: I too will join you, and besides, I'm really impatient on going on missions, even if the boss doesn't give us one.

Vector: Hey, don't leave me out! I've been waiting for this excitement for my whole life!

Nack just sighs as he puts on his dark cloak & picks up his gun.

Nack: Thanks for the offer, guys, but the code of the bounty hunters clearly states that a bounty hunter trusts no one!

Sleet: (smirks) But there's a loophole. The code of the bounty hunter also states that in times, they need to trust his or her partners to help out.

Nack: Hmmm...guess I forgot about that part. (shrugs) All right, you guys can come, but leave the Professor & that stupid panther for me to deal with!

Vector: Hey, it's what a bounty hunter does!

Lupe: Come on, we must go back to the surface.

Nack: I have a way of getting back up there.

Nack points to the ship he used a month ago to get back to Windy (the one from Ep 1-4).

Nack: What are you waiting for, Halloween? Let's go!

The six ran towards the ship. Once inside the ship, Nack pushes the buttons to turn on the engines & just as Nack was about to pull the lever to take off, a familiar figure called him.

Figure: Going on a mission? And without me?

They turned around & saw Nic.

All (but Lupe): Nic!?

Nack: What are you doing here?

Nic: (smirks) What's it look like? I'm going with you guys!

Nack: (thinking) Why did it had to be my sister going? Why couldn't it been at least Blue? He's more reliable than the others.

But before he could think more, Lupe pulls the lever & the ship started to take off.

Nack: (sighs) Nic, look. We're going on a dangerous mission & you shouldn't be going with us!

Nic: Danger? Ha! I laugh at danger. And besides, I'm bored just doing nothing.

Nack: (smirks) Now that's an attitude for a sister. Nic, sit down & buckle up tight! (turns to the ship) Cause we're going to the next stop, the Panther King's castle!

The ship then takes off & heads toward the surface. Meanwhile, inside the Prower Residence, Manic started to wake up.

Manic: Uh...what happened?

Manic then sits up in the bed & recognizes the place.

Manic: Hey, I'm back in the Prowers'. What happened to the Cock & Plunker?

Rosemary: (coming in) You've been out all night, Manic. It seems you probably drank too much at that bar.

Manic then looks at the window & sees someone doing aerobics.

Manic: (trying to remember) That girl over there. The one with blonde hair. Who is she?

Rosemary: Oh, that's just our neighbor, Berri. Conker has a crush on her, but didn't want to take her to that bar last night.

Manic: Speaking of Conker, where is he?

Amadeus came in with a serious look on his face.

Amadeus: We don't know. Miles and the others have gone off to look for them while you were drunk & out cold in your bed.

Manic then hears something, like giant footsteps.

Manic: Huh? What's that?

Rosemary looks out the other window & sees a giant rock creature outside. She then screams.

Rosemary: AHHH!!

Amadeus: What's the matter, Rosemary?

She scaredly points to the rock creature heading towards Berri's house. At Berri's house, she was doing her aerobic exercises when she heard a knock.

Berri: He'd, like, better have a good excuse this time. That is the last time he stands me up.

Berri opens the door & started looking angrily at the one in the doorway.

Berri: Conker! I've had it just about up to...

But then she realized that the rock creature wasn't Conker.

Berri: (gasp) Who are you?

She then looked a little concerned.

Berri: Look, whatever it is you're selling, I'm just not interested. Well?

Manic was right behind the rock creature when he called to her.

Manic: B.C., this guy's major trouble! Get out of there!

Berri: Manic?

Before she could ask more, the rock creature punches Berri.

Manic: B.C.!

She is then being dragged out of the house. Manic, seeing this, uses his medallion & turns it into his drums.

Manic: (thinking) I can't believe we have to stay next door to a ditzy blonde! (angrily) All right, you stuck-up bastard, have a little taste of Manic Power!

Manic then beats his drums. As he does, there is an earthquake around the rock creature as well as the village.

Rosemary: (coming out) Manic, stop!

Amadeus: You'll bring the entire village to rubble!

But Manic was enjoying his beats too much to listen. But then someone jumped on top of Manic.

Manic: Hey, what's the big idea?

It was Orange that jumped on him as Brown grabbed Manic.

Manic: Johnny? Richie? What are you guys doing-

Brown: All right, look, we're both bounty hunters, and you can just call us by our codenames (points to himself) Brown & (points to Orange) Orange.

Orange: We're sorry, but it's our boss' orders to find & bring the Sonic Underground with anyone accompany him.

Amadeus: (gets out his gun) You two, drop Manic right away with Berri. You three are under arrest.

But then he was knocked out by both Yellow & Red. Rosemary got the same thing from Blue & Green.

Blue: Too easy.

Red: Yeah, that's way too easy.

Manic gasped as Orange now knocked Manic unconscious too.

Yellow: What are we suppose to do with the others?

Green: Hmmm...our boss never said anything about that.

Brown: Hey, the boss' orders were to get one of the Sonic Underground & hold him for hostage as well as the others that are with him.

As Orange picked up Manic, the drums returned to the medallion form.

Orange: (pulls out the medallions) Better keep this just in case they wakes up.

Brown lead the way as the hunter & the rock creature with their hostages left the village. Little did they know that a pink hedgehog hiding from the hunters already overheard the whole thing & ran towards where the Panther King's castle was.

Pink Hedgehog: (thinking) Sonic's brother is in trouble. I gotta get help before they find me too. Let's hope I find Sonic first or my name isn't Amy Rose.

As she starts searching desperately for Sonic & the others, a song played in the background with a music video of Amy & the others singing.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

My Sweet Passion

Amy (Pink Hedgehog): I got out my map and chose a place I wanted to go to.

Berri:...Packed up my stuff, set out for adventure...

Amy: I know that your lucky color is that cool shade of blue.

Berri:...Won't mind painting myself blue for you...

Amy: I guess I'm so easy to understand.

I just do what ever that comes to me naturally.

I do understand the feelings of a Persian Cat.

Berri:...But the Sphinx looked so cute I had to shave it...

Amy: He reminds me of parsley when he's standing there all alone.

Berri:...Makes me wanna be his specialty...

Amy: I guess I'm just a self-centered girl.

But there are nights that I have trouble going to sleep.

*Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: So many things I want.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: I wanna be a wonderful girl.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: I'm not simple-minded.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: And I won't be a pearl.

Girls: You probably need me just as much as I need you.

(Pf solo)

Amy: Are you okay you seem to be a little bit tense?

Berri:...You don't have to worry 'bout a single thing...

Amy: We are free to get whatever that we want to have.

Berri:...We're also free to do whatever we want...

Amy: That's what we'll do, yeah, that's what we'll do.

We should live our lives the way we think it ought to be.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: There's no where to hide.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: Come on settle our lives.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: I'll always be there for you.

Girls: Sweet, sweet you're so sweet!

Amy: In the best and worst times.

Girls: You can be my sweetest honey for eternity.

* Repeat

Girls: I honestly need you just as much as you need me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

As the song finishes & music video ends, Amy finds Nack & his crew about to do something. She hides quickly before they spot her.

Nack: Okay, here's the plan: Sleet, your team go the back-way, Nic, you take the roof, Vector, your group take the front while I go up the window.

Amy: (thinking) What are those guys doing?

But then a hand is placed on her shoulder.

Voice: What are you doing here?

Amy turns around & gasps seeing both Mitch & Josh. She looks at where Nack & the others were, but they were gone, so she turns back to the medieval guards.

Amy: What do you want?

Mitch: You're an intruder. And intruders have to be punished.

Amy: What!? (angrily) I'm not a spy! I was looking for Sonic & the others.

Josh: Hmm...you expect us to believe that?

He points his spear at Amy as she looks a little scared. Meanwhile, Sonic & the others saw a bunch of dung beetles blocking their way.

Beetle 1: Alright, who's dis?

Beetle 2: It looks like one of them squirrels. And with the boy prince, a fox, and those hedgehogs.

Beetle 1: I reckon we should get down there and kick the shit out of 'em.

Beetle 2: Ah, wait till they comes up here alright?

Beetle 1: Okay then. Yeah.

The beetles wait as Conker saw a familiar scarecrow.

Conker: (to everyone) Wait here.

Conker then goes up to Birdy & acts strangely.

Birdy: Hello. It's me again. Mr. Scarecrow Birdy. Right. What seems to be the problem? Oh yes. You need manual. Otherwise, no. Doesn't work. It'll cost you.

Conker: Oh. How much?

Birdy: Eh..got any mepsipax?

Conker: What?

Birdy: Don't matter. Actually, eh...I think, eh...well, eh, ten dollar. Long time. You love manual, long time.

Conker pulls out ten of the hundred dollars.

Conker: Here ya go.

Birdy swipes money and pockets it in his worn out shirt.

Birdy: Here ya go.

He hands the manual to Conker as the others were just curious.

Birdy: Manual. Just get idea. Aha-ha-ha-ha.

Birdy walks off, farting with the money in his back pocket.

Money: Oh! Ugh! Ah! Get me outta here!

The money jumps out & starts going back to Conker.

Money: Hey, you. Come here! Come on! I wanna go back in there! Hurry up!

Conker: Ok. Suits me. Yeah. Cash.

Conker pockets the money as Tails was curious.

Tails: Who was that?

Conker: Someone I met this morning. So don't ask.

Conker opens the manual & reads it carefully.

Conker: (thinking) Ah. Seems to be an instruction book. Oh, I see. It's for the more complex stuff. "It will appear the first time you use a more complex zone. And, if you need again, just ask the one who is using it. To skip it, just put it away." Like I would read it again anyway. "The catapult." Let's see now. "Use the rubber band on the stick to aim & let it go to fire." Simple enough.

Sonic: (impatiently) I'm waiting!

Conker gets an idea, then turns to Charmy.

Conker: Mind if I borrow your slingshot?

Charmy: (taking out the slingshot) I guess so, but what do you need it-

Before he could say more, Conker gives Charmy the manual & takes the slingshot. He then aims it to the dung beetles blocking their path. The bullets that were in the slingshot hit the beetles & were blown to pieces as a door to the other side of the mountain opens.

Sonic: Hmm...which way now?

Sonia: I certainly don't wanna go over to where it smells. It's disgusting.

Charmy: Okay, Sonia & I will take the one that just opened, you can go in where the poo is.

Tails: I hope it isn't as gross as the name.

Charmy pulls out some gas masks from his backpack & gives it to Tails, Sonic, and Conker.

Sonia: We'll meet back outside later, okay?

Sonic: Uh...okay, I guess.

Charmy helps Sonia go to the other part of Windy while Sonic, Tails, & Conker put on their masks & race to the inside of Poo Mountain.

End of Part 2 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 3 Plot: While the SU go on their mission to get back to the village, Knuckles returns, but is captured by the Panther King's forces as of Amy. Then the Panther King discovers the Chaos Emeralds & also thinks he needs a red squirrel for his 'problem'. Can Nack & his crew of bounty hunters rescue Lupe's mother, Amy, and Knuckles at the same time as well as retrieve the Chaos Emeralds before he does? Find out in Episode 7: Guardian's Trust.