Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Haybot Wars! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 8: Haybot Wars!
by Julie Riley

Prologue:

Nack & his crew were flying away from the Panther King's castle when all of a sudden, the engines went dead.

Nic: What just happened?

Knuckles: Beats me, but right now, we have to worry about where the other emeralds are.

Amy: (smiles) That's why I managed to take this while Nack was contacting his bounty hunters.

She takes out a radar, with a beeping sound (like the one in Dragon Ball Z). It had two energy emerald shaped glows together & one far away.

Nack: What the-!? How did you take that? That belongs to the Professor!

Amy: You're not the only ones who steal things!

Nack just shrugs & looks at the gas tank. He then realizes something.

Nack: Crap, we're going down!

As he said that, the ship was heading toward the river. Lupe was holding onto a long pole while everyone else buckled in their seats & braced themselves. Then there was a crash in the river.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) Prince Charmy of the Bee Colony will find his father, while Sonia discovers that some objects can come to life in Windy thanks to the Oracle. As for Sonic, Tails, and Conker, they will soon stumble onto a monster who has terrorized Poo Mountain for a long time.

Sonia & Charmy finished reading the letter Aleena wrote to them. Charmy then looks at a figure that looked drunk, but familiar.

Charmy: Dad?

Sonia: (gasps) Oh my gosh!

Charmy's dad turned around & didn't recognize his son with the goggles on him.

Mr. Bee: Hey, buddy. Could you spare me a dime? Hey buddy! Don't ignore me-(looks down) ah they always ignore me. (to Charmy) HEY!

Charmy: Huh? What's wrong, Dad?

Mr. Bee: Dad, don't know who you're talking about.

Charmy: Dad, it's me, Charmy!

Mr. Bee: No, you ain't! My boy's got a crown instead of goggles. Anyway, ya know, in my own country, I am a king! That bitch threw me out. Apparently, the hive keeps getting stolen. I don't care. Couldn't fit in the stupid thing anyway. Seen how fat she is. Bitch! Now I'm reduced to the status of a bum.

Charmy: Dad, don't call mom that!

Mr. Bee: Eh. You're like the rest of them. I ain't gonna tell you about the big-breasted babe then.

Charmy: (confused) The..big what?

Mr. Bee: Ah. Thought that might have got your attention. She's lovely. Thats why the wife kicked me out. Uh. All I wanna do is pollinate her. Oooh. She's got stigmas like you wouldn't believe.

This got Sonia's attention as well.

Sonia: Stigmas? I thought you said-

Mr. Bee: Yeah. She's over there, behind us.

The three looked at a strange sunflower. It looked like both its face & breasts were hidden (It's not so much of hentai since the breasts on the sunflower aren't real).

Sonia: Wait a minute. Breasts? But she's a sunflower....

Mr. Bee: Yeah. What did you expect her to be? She's a sunflower with big breasts! I'm a bee! Stupid bitch.

Sonia: Don't call me that!

Charmy: Alright, there's no need to get offensive now.

Mr. Bee: Sorry. You gotta help me out, buddy. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Charmy: Well....mmm...what's in it for us?

Mr. Bee: Cash or anything else you desire. (points to the barn) It's inside there.

Charmy: But dad, I thought you were begging....

Mr. Bee: Well....uh...yeah...

Charmy: (to Sonia) I'll go talk to the sunflower, you go see if there's anything useful in the barn.

Sonia: Okay.

Sonia walked inside the barn as Charmy flew right up to the sunflower.

Charmy: Excuse me. (points to the outside of the barn) My divorced dad over there wants...uh, something to do with stigmas...

She giggles as her face reveals. The sunflower was now just covering her breasts as Charmy gasps & covers his eyes.

Flower: Go away. That thing you have in your bag is far too tickly. He-he-he.

Charmy: You don't understand!

Flower: (ignoring) Get that fuzzy thing whatever you have in that bag away from me.

Charmy: Ah, suit yourself, stupid flower.

Flower: Ohh, be like that.

Charmy flies to the other direction & sees some bees as they charged at him.

Charmy: What the-?!

The bees swarm all around him as he starts laughing.

Charmy: Ah! No. Ah! Hah, hah ha-ha-ha-ha! No! Get off! Ha-ha-hah! Don't do that! Whaddya do? No that tickles that tickles. Stop that. (breaks free) Stop it!

He then recognizes one of the bees that tickled him, the one wearing a helmet with a single goggle on him.

Charmy: Mallow?

Mallow: Charmy? What are you doing here? You know this place is only for tickly bees.

Charmy: Are you pacifists then?

Mallow: Yeah, and unlike your parents, we only like to tickle people whenever they come by, unless they're bad. I have the whole troops scattered yesterday & they haven't returned since.

Charmy then gets an idea.

Charmy: Mallow, I'll gather your troops & then I'll meet you guys over here.

Mallow: Just tell them that Mallow sent you.

Charmy nods as he flies right to where the other tickly bees might be. Meanwhile, inside the barn, Sonia saw lots of hay as a paint pot & paintbrush with a pitchfork saw Sonia coming in.

Pot: Hey Franky. I think there's a little gal over there just comin' in through the door. I think it's your turn to kick her ass is it, (to the paint brush) isn't it his turn?

Brush: Yeah, yeah, I think it's his turn. Franky go kick her ass go on, go on kick her ass!

Franky (The Pitchfork): I ain't kicking. It's always my turn to kick their asses.

Pot: Franky, just go over there and kick her ass Franky for flan' sake.

Brush: Yeah, go over there and kick her ass. Somebody's gotta kick her ass. Ain't gonna be me, I'm a brush I don't kick ass.

Pot: I'm a paint pot anyway. I'm a goddamn paint pot. Go and kick her ass.

Franky: I..I...oh, ok I'll kick her ass...but I'm not going over there she can come over here.

Pot: Ok, ok. (sees Sonia coming) Hey, hey, quick here she comes. Quick, quick, just keep still.

The three of them act like they aren't moving as Sonia nears them.

Sonia: (thinking) Strange, I thought I heard voices. Maybe that pitchfork can help Charmy's dad with his problem.

Sonia was about to pick Franky up, but then he moved.

Franky: (angrily) WHAT THE DAMN DIDDLY-SQUAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BARN!?!?

Sonia: (gasps) Oh my gosh! A talking pitchfork!

Franky: Not from around here, are ya gal?

Sonia: No, I'm from Mobodoon.

Franky: I don't rightly recollect liking your type...Therefore I conclude I'm gonna kick your butt all around this barn like there's no tomorrow. I is gonna stick my big fork into yers.

Sonia: (concerned) Are you sure that you're not one of Robotnik's creations?

Franky: Right. That's it. I is gonna give you a whuppin. Here we go!

Sonia: AHHH!!

Franky was about to jump at Sonia & kill her with his sharp end. Meanwhile, Sonic, Tails, & Conker just pulled on their gas masks as they landed back at the outside of the cabin. There, the dung beetle was waiting for them.

Dung Beetle: Yeah, there it is. (points to the three balls of poo) Over there. Three big balls of poo.

Conker: Oh thanks.

Dung Beetle: You're welcome to it, mate.

Conker: Yeah, thanks.

Sonic: (sarcastically) Yeah, thanks alot! (to himself) Jerk.

The dung beetle flies off as Conker pushes his ball of poo to the outside of Poo Mountain, where an imp wearing spikes was walking all about. The poo lands on him, which makes it fall into a plug that keeps the lake from making a whirlpool. The cork at the bottom of the lake pops open, creating a whirlpool, sucking all the fish down. The two mine imps try to swim away, but they are both sucked down too.

Conker: That gets rid of one problem.

As Sonic pushes his poo at one part of the mountain while Tails pushes his at the other, Nack's ship had just crash landed in a place unfamiliar to them as Nack kick the ship, frustrated.

Nack: Shit! I really hate it when that happens!

Vector: Look on the bright side, at least we have our survival kit as well as the Marvelous Queen.

Nic: Come on, let's find some people that can help us out.

Vector: I'll go underwater, you check the land.

Before Nack & Nic agreed, they heard a voice.

Voice: Yoo-hoo! Weasel, are you and your friends begging for food, meow?

Nack: (angrily) No we're not (sarcastically) begging for food! (normal tone) We just lost our power & our ship's totaled unless we find a mechanic!

Amy: Well, I was. I'm kinda hungry since this morning.

Nic: I still can't believe our boss captured that hedgehog & those rebels while we were sitting ducks back at the castle!

The nine turned around & saw some female catfish, one wearing glasses.

Knuckles: Cat fish?

Sleet: I didn't think there were any in this part of Mobius.

The catfish wearing glasses looked at Nack.

Mrs. Catfish: Hmmm...Well, you look like you could do with a little extra, my boy, and we thought you & your friends might actually be interested in earning some cash. Meow.

Lupe: What? They talk.

Mighty: (to the catfish) You're offering us...cash. Okay, we can live with that.

Espio: (concerned) Wait a minute, what's the catch anyway?

Mrs. Catfish: Well, there's this awful brute swimming around. He's terrible, and he's stolen our valuable belongings. We need somebody disposable to go in and, well, get rid of him. Meow.

Amy: You mean one of us?

Mrs. Catfish: Well you can't expect one of us to go, can he ladies? We're blue-blooded, don't you know.

Nack: (crosses his arms) Well, asses to you then! I gotta watch out for myself! And besides, I don't think I trust you bitches for one solitary second!

Mrs. Catfish: (gasps) Oh dear, what language!

Other Catfish: Don't worry, dear. He's as common as muck. Commoners' talk like that. It's dreadful, isn't it?

Mrs. Catfish: Let me handle it, dear. (to the bounty hunters) Listen here. You. Listen to me. We'll give you ten percent, and that's our final offer! Meow!

Nack: Ten percent? I expected a little more than that.

Nic: Nack!

Mrs. Catfish: Yes, but one thing to remember for all of you.

The seven of them looked interested while Knuckles & Lupe looked at the radar. It showed an emerald somewhere in the area they were in.

Mrs. Catfish: Shh, shh, shh, come closer.

Nack & Sleet got alot closer & listened to the catfish.

Mrs. Catfish: He's easily wound up. Hmm. Yes...oh, and by the way, the safe has a combination, yes, you know what that means?

Nic nods as she continues.

Mrs. Catfish: Well, when it's not dangerous down there for us, hmm, come back and we'll open it for you. Well, good luck, go on, chop chop, off with you, uh huh, meow.

The catfish swim off from the bounty hunters.

Nack: Wait! What was that about disposable? Hey! Get back here! (sighs) Uh...ah well, cash.

Nack turns to both Lupe & Knuckles as he looks curious.

Nack: And what are you two doing?

Knuckles: It's strange, but the radar shows that a Chaos Emerald's in this area somewhere.

Lupe: And we don't even know where it is in this area.

Vector: Hmmm...I'll go there first, you guys get the scuba gear inside the ship.

Nack: (angered) Hey! I'm the leader since my boss isn't here, and you have to do what I say!

Sleet: (smirks) Not while we're on our own, Weasel Boy.

Nack just grits his teeth as the other bounty hunters go to the wrecked ship to get the gear while Vector swims towards where a big dogfish was, waiting for its victim to come closer. Back inside the barn house, Sonia was hiding from Franky, the mad pitchfork in the bunch of haystack.

Sonia: (thinking) This just isn't my day! Why would they even attack me? I haven't done anything to them.

She then felt something poke into her butt.

Sonia: Yeow!!

She lands at the other side of the barn, where the brush & pot were laughing at her. She looks angrily at the two as Franky walked up to them.

Pot: I've seen some kicking ass in my time, and that is the stupidest, crapest, crapiest, kick ass I've ever seen.

Brush: Yeah, he, yeah that was pretty crap. I could kick as kicking ass goes, it was abysmal and you is a idiotic bastard, stupid bastard he...isn't he?

Pot: Yeah, he sure is. So, what're ya gonna do now, kill yourself, cause that's what I would recommend.

Brush: Yeah. You should kill yourself. In fact, we got a rope right here.

Pot: (looks at the rope on the top) Yeah, we've got a rope. There ya go.

Franky: (looks frustrated) What kind of friends are you? Eh..a..oh, in that case, I is gonna kill myself I'm gonna kill myself right now. That's all there is to it...and feck you!

Franky goes up to the rope as Sonia feels a little sorry for him.

Sonia: (thinking) Poor guy.

Franky puts the rope on his 'neck' and jumps. Sonia gasps as Franky looks like he's dead.

Pot: (laughing) What are you doing he he-he-he. You stupid bastard! Ha-ha-ha-ha. He hasn't even got a neck!

Brush: Yeah look at him up there stupid bastard hasn't even got a neck. He hasn't got a neck, has he?

Pot: (angrily) I already said that. Shut up!

Brush: Oh. Okay.

Franky: (opens his eyes) I don't believe it. I don't appear to have a neck of any description. In fact, I ain't even got an esophagus. Oooh...diddle di damn. I is gonna be up here for some time.

Sonia: Don't worry, Franky, I'll get you down!

But as soon as Sonia said that, a giant haystack jumps down, and unlike the others, it was alive.

Giant Hay: So, my nemesis is defeated.

The brush and pot huddle together, shivering in fear as Sonia looked a little scared. The hay turns around to see them.

Giant Hay: Hah. Yes. It's me again. Right. (turns around) Time to wonder around...aimlessly.

The hay starts jumping around making grunting noises as Sonia did the only thing she could do, scream.

Sonia: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Outside the barn, Charmy thought he heard screaming, but ignores it cause he was busy gathering the tickly bees. Charmy then sees Mallow & his troop coming towards them.

Mallow: You got the whole troops back.

Charmy: Thanks, and could you do me a favor?

Mallow: Anything.

Charmy: (points to the sunflower) Can you guys tickle that sunflower so my dad would see what it looks like?

Mallow: Well...I'm not sure we've done sunflowers before, but all right.

Mallow & his troops flew over to the sunflower & started tickling her. The flower starts to giggle when the first troop came, then she revealed her face when she was tickled by the second troop, and the final troop with both Charmy & Mallow tickled her enough to relieve herself & stopped covering her breasts. As she did, Charmy's dad came & saw this.

Mallow: There you are, your majesty. She's all yours, I think.

Mr. Bee: Oh. Ah. Thank you very much, both of you. I'm going in. Wish me luck fellas.

Charmy's dad flies in. We hear sex sounds as Charmy covered his eyes & Mallow & some of the other boy troops made strange looks on their faces. When they were done, Charmy opened his eyes to see his father relieved.

Mr. Bee: Cheers, boys. I feel like a new man.

Flower: So do I. Charmy, honey. Fancy going for a bounce?

Charmy: Uh, I'm sorry, ma'am, but I have a condition-(gets dragged) Ahh!!

Charmy is put on her breast & is bouncing as he is embarrassed.

Charmy: Ahhh!! Get me down!

The bees laughed as Charmy was in his unenjoyable moods. Meanwhile, back at Poo Mountain, Sonic & Tails were done with their poo. Sonic just rolled his poo onto a mouth of a giant dung beetle while Tails just rolled his inside the mountain while finding some money. The two landed where Conker was.

Conker: About time you two came down. Come on, let's see if there's any money in there.

Tails: But Con-

He didn't listen & entered the bottom of Poo Mountain.

Tails: (sighs) I hate it when they don't listen.

Sonic just shrugs as the two followed Conker inside. When they were inside, Conker lifted his gas mask up as a beetle flies into Conker.

Conker: Hey, pal, watch where you're going!

Beetle: Eh. Alright there. Take my advice and get outta here. There's something really bad in there. You just don't wanna go in there.

Conker: Calm down. Now, just calm down and tell me what's the matter.

Sonic: Yeah, what's up?

Beetle: Right. Ok. It all started about two days ago...

(Two Days Ago)

As he narrates, the beetles were having tea inside the mountain.

Beetle: (narrating) I..it was me and the lads. We were havin a cuppa tea. The next thing we know Tezza is gone.

As he said that, a giant hand grabbed one of the beetles & dragged him under.

Beetle: (narrating) We couldn't find him! We thought ah, maybe he's just gone off, ya know, do a bit of shoppin' or something. He never came back. Bazza was next.

As he narrates more, the beetle, Bazza was walking at the other side of the inside.

Beetle: (narrating) He was just walkin along minding his own buisness So I stood there and I said "Hey, Bazza! How'ya doin there, like, mate?" And he waved over.

Bazza waves as a giant hand comes up behind him and waves also.

Beetle: (narrating) And that was it...this thing came out of the shite!

The hand grabs Bazza and pulls him under. Then the beetle covers himself, cowering in fear.

Beetle: (narrating) And I thought to myself "Oh no. Oh oh I'm getting out of this!"

(Present Time)

Beetle: And when I came out, cause I thought it was all clear, the lads were gone. The bastards had nailed me in. I'm outta here. You three can do what you like. There's some money up there if you can be arsed to get it. See-yas.

He flies away just as there sounded like an earthquake. As the music starts, the giant made out of Poo & teeth made out of sweet corn comes up & looks at only Conker. He then clears his throat for something.

------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Great Mighty Poo

GMP: (coughs) Mememememe.

I am the Great Mighty Poo

And I'm going to throw my shit at you.

A huge supply of tish

Come from my chocolate starfish.

How about some scat

You little twat?

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

He throws poo at the three.

Sonic: Gah! This is the way past worst way to die!

Conker: You're not the only one who thinks that?!

Tails: Calm down, I think I have an idea!

Tails gets out some toilet paper from his bag as the Great Mighty Poo (GMP) sings his solo. When he sings his fourth solo, Tails throws it in his mouth & the GMP coughs & coughs. The GMP comes up & sings his second verse.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

GMP: Do you really think you'll survive in here?

You don't seem to know which creek you're in.

Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear.

How'd you think I keep this lovely grin?

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

He gives an evil smile as he starts to throw some more at them.

GMP: Have some more caviar. Ha-ha-ha.

Conker dodges it as he grabbed some toilet paper from Tails. Sonic grabs another from him.

Sonic: When I give you the signal, Conker, throw the paper at him!

Conker: Gotcha!

Tails: You better do it quick, cause I think he's about to sing his solo again.

The three raced to the other side as the GMP sings his first three solos. As he is about to sing his fourth solo again, Sonic begins to throw it.

Sonic: Now!

Both he & Conker throw the toilet papers in the GMP's mouth. The GMP spits out more as he gets really mad at the three.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

GMP: Now I'm really getting rather mad.

You're like a niggly tickly shitty little tag nut.

When I've knocked you out with all my bab

I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!

Conker: (points to his butt) Your butt?

GMP: My butt!

Conker: Your BUTT?

GMP: That's right my butt!

Conker: Uhhh.

GMP: My BUTT!

Conker: Aaahh.

GMP: My buuuuuuuuuuutt!

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

As he sings his high pitch note, Tails gets another idea as he saw the glass breaking.

Tails: I think we need to throw three more batches!

Sonic: Three more!?

Tails: (hands out the toilet paper) It may sound gross, but it's gonna work! Just make sure you don't get hit by anymore of that stuff he's throwing!

As the GMP sings the first solo, Conker, Sonic, and Tails were ready. When he sang the second, Tails gave them the signal.

Tails: Now!

The three threw their toilet papers into the GMP's mouth. This made him cough, and then sing in a higher note. The glass breaks & Tails flies the two over to the lever.

Conker: Just leave it to me, Fox Boy!

Tails: Good luck!

Sonic: You'll need it!

Conker jumps to the lever & pulls it. This made the GMP flush down like he was in a toilet.

GMP: Ah you cursed squirrel look what you've done. I'm flushing, I'm flushing! Oh what a world, what a world. Who would have thought a good little squirrel like you could destroy my beautiful clagginess. Oooh I'm going! Ahh. Aaaahh. Nooo! Aaaaaahhhhh!

The GMP was flushed all the way down, till they hear him no more.

Conker: Hu-hu. Now that's what a call a bowel movement.

Tails throws up a little as song finishes up. A door opens from the side where the GMP was flushed. Conker sees the money first & smiles greedily again.

Money: Here I am, ya greedy bastard.

Conker pockets the money in his pocket.

Conker: Yeah! More spondulies!

Tails takes both Sonic's & Conker's hand & heads to the door that just opened. Meanwhile, back at the barn, Sonia tried to figure out how to get Franky down.

Sonia: (thinking) There's got to be a way to get him down.

Voice: Are you the girl that helped my son?

Sonia turned around & saw Marvin's mom at the top of the barn.

Mrs. Mouse: Thank you again for helping my son. I'll help get your fork friend down.

Sonia just smiles a bit as Mrs. Mouse takes out a batch of knives from her box. She then throws the knives at Franky. As she does, Franky dodges the knives that almost cut him.

Franky: Ow! Ooh ow! Hey! Woah! Ah! Uh! What the hell you trying to do?

The last knife cuts the rope as Franky gulps.

Franky: This is gonna hurt.

Franky falls to the ground as the pot and brush laugh at him again. Sonia glares at them as Mrs. Mouse crawls down to the bottom.

Pot: (to Mrs. Mouse) What'd you do that for? Dumbass.

Brush: Yeah...ya, ya dumbass, he, he.

Pot: (angrily to the brush) Why is it you have to repeat everything I say?

Brush: I, I, I don't repeat everything you say...eh, do I?

Pot: Yes, you do, actually.

Brush: Oh. Sorry.

Franky: Why. Thank you Mrs. Mouse. I was hanging up there by my purty little neck. It's like one of them there executions yous hear about.

Sonia looks over to the pot and brush. They have execution masks on with an axe. She starts to look away, turn back real fast, and they're back to normal.

Mrs. Mouse: Um....yeah...anyway, (points to the big hay) what are we gonna do 'bout this guy over here?

Franky: Well, what do you want to do about him? I'll do anything for you two cause yous is my bestest buddies in the whole wide world.

The pot and brush start laughing at him again as Sonia glares.

Sonia: Um. Just a sec.

Sonia goes over to the two.

Pot's Voice: Hey, what are you-

Then, we hear Sonia putting the brush inside. The brush was now in the pot. The brush still laughs as the pot is muffled.

Sonia: So. What exactly did you have in mind?

Franky: Well now. Just hop on my back here, and we is gonna go for a ride.

Mrs Mouse: (hops on) Yeah. Okay, but don't get any funny ideas now. Dis is purely a means to an end.

Franky: I don't know what you're talking about!

At the end of the riverside, there was a big dogfish waiting for its victim. When it saw Vector, it tried to go after him, but the dogfish was too far away.

Vector: (thinking) Good thing I'm not going that way.

Vector sees an opening at the lake & swims to it. He swims deeper & deeper, then he saw an opening at the other side & swam for it.

Vector: (thinking) Lucky for me, I'm a crocodile & don't need to get air all the time.

Vector swam to the opening & looked at the inside of what was at the opening. Vector was curious when he saw a strange cog, but he ignored it while listening to his music. His music was loud enough to wake the cog with the cigar up.

Cog: Feck off!

This got Vector's attention. He then gasps at the site of it.

Vector: Whoa! A talking cog?

Cog: Either bring me back me missing cogs, or feck off!

Vector: You don't have to shout. And you mean 'funk off'.

Cog: I'm deaf. And don't say it with the 'u'! Speak up or feck off!

Vector: Hmmm...hang on a second.

Vector flips the cog upside-down, revealing a cog with a different personality.

Other Cog: Well hello. My name is Quentin. Well aren't you the handsome one. Tell me, would you be prepared to do me a small favor...for a little help, of course.

Vector: Hi..and, (crosses his arms) um, yes I would...maybe.

Quentin (Other Cog): You see, my other self, Carl, has lost some of his, shall we say friends? And if you don't get them back my life will be a misery, it already is.

Vector: And?

Quentin: Just get them back, there's a good fellow. Oh ta, ta!

Quentin is flipped back around to Carl.

Carl (Cog): Eh! (angrily) You twat! Don't ever do that again! Now feck off!

Vector: Guess I'll need the guys then.

Voice: Someone mentioned us?

Vector turned around & saw not only Nack, but also Knuckles & Sleet. They were all wearing scuba gear.

Vector: Guys, we got a job to do!

Nack: What job?

Vector: It involves money!

Nack: (smiles greedily) Oh yeah, now that's what I like.

Knuckles: (to Sleet) Is Nack always like that?

Sleet: That's just his satisfied smile. You'll see his greedy smile when we get back to the castle.

Knuckles: Which reminds me, when are we going back? (punches his fist) I just have a feeling I just want to punch his lights out for all the pain he caused everyone.

Vector: You'll have plenty of time to do that when we rob the bank tonight.

Back at the barn, Franky, with Sonia & Mrs. Mouse, hit the giant hay, which causes it to be in fire. The hay goes after Franky just as Charmy & the bees came in the barn.

Charmy: (upset) Dad, please don't ever do that to me again!

Mr. Bee: Sorry, but I thought you like bouncing.

Charmy: That wasn't the kind I meant! Besides, I have a condition against bouncing on those things.

Just as he said that, the hay was hit the second time. When it turned around to Sonia, its eye looked like it was robotic.

Sonia: (gasps) That's not a haystack! That must be one of Robotnik's creations!

Charmy overheard & gasped at the sight. Just then, the robot scans Sonia.

Computer: Name: Princess Sonia, Occupation: Enemy of Robotnik, Insult to Use...

Giant Hay: (sounding like the Terminator) Buff you, asshole!

It jumps towards the three as Charmy turns to the bees.

Charmy: Guys, they need our help!

Mallow: After that tickle fest, we'd be happy to help you out, old friend. (to the troops) Stingers!

Stingers: Ready! Aim!

The bees pointed their sharp tails at the haybot.

Mallow: Fire!

The bees flew down & stung the haybot. This made him jump around, causing him to break the floor. It falls in while Mrs. Mouse grabs onto Mallow.

Mallow: You're safe now, ma'am.

Mrs. Mouse: (sounds worried) What 'bout Franky & Sonia?

Charmy tries grabbing for them, but ends up falling with the two.

Three: AAAHHH!!

The three reached the pit as Charmy fell first. It was lucky for him he was a bee or he would've broke his neck. Sonia falls onto Charmy, but sprains her ankle.

Sonia: Ow, my ankle!

Franky was stuck, but got himself out of the ground.

Franky: Eh. What's up, Sonia? Eh. We showed him, didn't we? Yeah! Huh. That was a piece of cake.

Sonia: Yeah. It was, actually. That makes a change.

The terminator music starts to play as the three heard something in the fire area.

Charmy: I don't think I like the sound of that...

Franky: I don't think I like the sound of that either.

The robot jumps out, completely out of hay.

Three: AAAAHHH!

The robot zooms in on Sonia again.

Robot: Suzie 9MM.

Suzie: I'm right here, sweety pie. Just tell me where to shoot.

The rocket jumps off and flies towards Sonia. She ducks in time. Charmy sees the wires & gets an idea.

Charmy: Franky, carry Sonia until her ankle heals & follow me!

Charmy runs this time with Franky & Sonia behind him (Sonia's being carried by Franky). But the bot grabbed the two.

Sonia: AHH! Let go, you piece of junk!

It did, but it flunged them towards where the bee was. Charmy motions for the two to stay down. He then flies up & smirks at the robot.

Charmy: Why not pick on someone your own size, tin-can?

Robot: Like you?

Charmy realized what he had done. He was going to be made into a million pieces by the robot. The robot then jumps towards Charmy, but Charmy dodges him, and instead of grabbing Charmy, it grabbed the electric wire.

Robot: Malfunction! Does not compute!

Charmy: Now, Franky!

Franky & Sonia jump out. There on the back of the robot was a big red button. Sonia punches the button & the robot explodes as Sonia is knocked off of Franky. The robot leg starts to hop towards Charmy, but it looses power and dies. Sonia crawls to it & reads it.

Sonia: "Property of Robotnik". I knew it!

Charmy: (to Franky) We definitely showed him that time.

Charmy then looked for Franky & wondered where he was.

Charmy: Um...hey, Franky...Franky! Where's he gone? (gasps) Oh no.

Sonia: What is it, Charmy? (gasps) Oh my gosh!

Charmy grabbed Sonia & walks over to Franky's broken body.

Franky: Uh...uuuuhhhh...Mr. Bee & Miss Hedgehog...I think I'm a goner.

Charmy: You don't look too good.

Sonia examines him a little & smiles.

Sonia: Um...eh...you may be alright.

Franky: Whaddya mean alright? Look at me! I'm broken in two! I'm just firewood from now. They'll be usin' me as toothpicks before ya know it.

Charmy: (also smiles) Aw, you'll be alright. Come on.

Franky: What are ya gonna do?

Sonia: Well, I've got an idea. Okay. Let's see.

Sonia takes out some tape & puts Franky together. Franky just struggles as Sonia tries to help.

Sonia: Hey. Hold still!

Sonia then raps the tape around him. She cuts the tape off with her teeth once she was done.

Sonia: There ya go. Good as new.

Franky then stands up & feels better.

Franky: Well...eh...it kinda feels alright...well...it ain't so bad after all. Whaddya think?

Charmy: Yeah. Looks great...

Franky: Whaddya mean?

Sonia: No, it looks great!

Franky: Ya know, thank you Miss Hedgehog. I think that of all the people in the world that I've ever met, yous is gotta be the most generous, kindest, nicest, hedgehog in Mobius.

Charmy: Ok, yeah. No need to get sentimental. Anyway, we need to find a way outta here now.

Franky: Yeah, you could be right.

Just then, water starts flooding through the holes in the pipes.

Charmy: (sarcastically) Great, just great!

Franky: Oh...erm...eh...anyway, Mr. Bee, I've...er...I've gotta go! See ya!

Franky hops off, leaving the two behind.

Sonia: Uh.....oh well. Suppose we better get out...eh...don't like the looks of those wires.

Charmy: We better be quick. So hold on before you're shocked.

Sonia nods & holds onto Charmy. As more water starts coming in, Charmy looked a little exhausted.

Sonia: (gasps) Charmy, be careful!

Charmy: Don't worry, I'll be all right.

But when it was filled with water, the bee was too exhausted to even reach a few more inches to the opening. Just as he starts to fall, a hand grabbed both him & Sonia. Sonia was surprised to see Marvin's mom holding onto them.

Mrs. Mouse: Hang on, you two!

She pulls them in just as the water filled up. Sonia stands up a little, but not before feeling more pain in her ankle.

Sonia: Ouch! My ankle!

Mrs. Mouse: Oh my, come to my house. I'll get you and your lil' friend all fixed up.

As Sonia was helped by Marvin's mom, Charmy saw his father & the bee troops with Franky.

Charmy: Dad?

Mr. Bee: Don't worry, son. I'll make sure that this guy helps us.

Charmy feels a little embarrassed, but glad that his father's helping them.

Charmy: But what about Franky, and those two guys with him?

Mallow: They'll be all right. Go on, you and your friend earned the rest. (to Franky) As for you, you and your buds are going to do a little hard timing.

Franky: I knew I shoulda stayed in Cat Country! This place is nothin' but trouble!

He then goes with Sonia & Mrs. Mouse to her home. Back at the inside of the opening, Nack had just finished climbing to the top of the tower.

Nack: Man, and I thought we never get this done!

Nack points his gun to the lever & shoots at it. This causes the lever to go down & another opening to open. Nack takes out his binoculars & looks at what was down there. There were spiked armored imps guarding the water.

Nack: Aw crap! (sighs) This is gonna be a long while!

End of Part 4 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 5 Plot: After the 'cog affair', Nack & his bounty hunters not only discover money, but also a Chaos Emerald & something that will be awakened at the other side. While this is going on, Sonia learns a part of history that Queen Aleena never told her. What does it all mean? Find out next time in Episode 9: Mystic Tales.