Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck in this House ❯ The Exploding Stuffs ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Once upon a time, there was a man who thought I owned Sonic the Hedgehog. He now spends his time in the loony bin, the end.
-The Exploding Stuffs-
A red truck filled with boxes of TNT stopped at a house in Station Square this house was a two story building with fresh white paint coated on the walls and blue paint on the roof.
A man wearing a suit exited the truck and aproached the house carefully...scared of hidden traps making it to the door he knocked and waited.
He was greeted by the sound of gunshots aimed at the door. Yelping he dove to the side as a few bullets hit the door.
A thirteen year old boy with blonde hair wearing a blue hat and matching sun glasses along with blue jeans and a red shirt came out smiling when he saw the man getting up from the ground he frowned.
"Damn, I missed" he said.
"Are you Linds?" the man asked wiping dirt off his suit.
"Well if your not Linds then I must be" Linds replied.
The man gave Linds a puzzeled look but shrugged it off.
"I brought it" the man said.
"I'm not so sure if I know what you mean by it" Linds said puzzeled.
"I mean the TNT!" he said angirly.
"Oh well why didn't you say so?" Linds asked.
"Never mind just sign here" the man said handing him a pen and pointing on some contract he magicly got.
Linds signed it.
"YOUR SOUL IS MINE MUHAHAHAHA...um...sign here too please" the man said.
"Sure thing" Linds said signing it.
"MINE MUHAHAHAHAHA" the man said as some guys unloaded the TNT.
"See you later!" Linds shouted as they left he looked around then smiled evily "soon my hedgy friend...soon" he thought.
-later-.
Linds had stacked up the TNT around Sonic house and stupidly hid in a bush next too the TNT as he hit the switch.
The TNT exploded sending pieces of Sonic's house flying into the sky.
"MUHAHAHAHA I HAVE DONE THE IMPOSIBLE I KILLED SONIC!" Linds shouted evily.
"Who the heck are you?" asked a familiar voice.
Linds froze and slowly turned around too see.
"SONIC ARGH!" Linds screamed then a door came flying from the explosion knocking him out.
Sonic then saw the horror that befel him his house was friggin GONE!.
"NO" Sonic yelled "MY CHILIDOGS!".
He fell on his knees screaming "NOOOOO" at the top of his lungs.
-Count Douko's ship-
Obi-wan and Anakin were approching a door when Anakin froze.
"What's the matter Anakin?" Obi-wan asked.
"I sense Sonic the Hedgehog" Anakin replied.
"Then we must be carefull as we move on" Obi-wan said as they took out there lightsabers.
-Angel Isle-
Being the idiot that he is Knuckles was playing dress up with the master emerald or as he called it "Stacy".
Just then a giant chunk of Sonic's house shattered "Stacy".
"NOOOOOOOOOO STACY WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME AND NOT YOU!" Knuckles screamed as Angel Island plummeted to the ocean below.
-Tails Workshop-
Tails was outside his Workshop staring up into the sky with only one thought on his mind one thought that could destroy the world if Tails got ahold of it sugar.
Just then a chunk of Sonic's house crushed his Workshop Tails turned to it and stared for a while before looking up into the sky and yelling.
"GOD WHY ARE YOU THROWING THE SKY AT ME?" Tails demanded.
"It wasn't the sky it was Sonic's house!" God replied.
"Oh..." Tails said "then why did you throw Sonic's house at me?".
"I didn't!" God yelled "listen just go live with some kid named Linds in the mean time".
"Sure thing God!" Tails replied.
-Shadow's house-
Heck I didn't know he had a house but i'll go with it!.
Shadow looked out the window quickly noticing another flying piece of Sonic's house.
"OHSHI-" before he could finish it slammed into the house next to him.
"Well that was close" Shadow said "for a second there I though it was going to-" then the building that it hit collapsed onto Shadow's.
"DAMN IT!" Shadow shouted.
-Rouge's house-
Rouge was relaxing outside of her mansion when she heard a crashing sound. Looking back she saw that another piece had crushed about 1/10th of her mansion.
"Well, that could have been worse" she muttered.
Then a stray piece of TNT that for whatever reason didn't go off, smashed into the mansion blowing up on contact. Rouge just stared.
-Amy's house-
Amy was outside her apartment when a chunk of Sonic's house came crashing into it destroying it.
"I'm glad I wasn't in there!" Amy said.
Then some kid came up to her.
"What about the people in there still?" the kid asked.
"You mean other people lived there too?" she asked.
-later-
Linds revived from his councussion and reliazed that Sonic wasn't the only one without a house now being the smart kid that he is (which is highly arguable by now) he put a "eighty-five rooms for rent...uh wait... I meant um dang how much was it again...ah yes six!" sign up in front of his house.
"Soon my hedgy friend...soon" Linds said evily.
FIN.
REWIEWZ KTHXBYE!