Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Surrender ❯ Surrender: Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: the only characters I own are Epsilon, Saria, Cindy, and Dark. All other characters belong to Sonic Team. The song for this songfic is called "Surrender", by Evanescence.

Key: italics= lyrics (…)=thoughts

Surrender

A songfic by Sakura_Saria_Anime_Fan

Is this real enough for you?

You were so confused.

Epsilon sat in the dark, damp cell on Prison Island, where he was being kept. Bio had taken over Prison Island, and had captured Epsilon three days prior. He knew full well what Bio wanted with him. Or so he thought. "Epsilon…" a chilling voice called. Epsilon shuddered, for he knew who called him. It was Bio, coming to torment him again. Bio opened the door to the cell, and roughly grabbed Epsilon's right wrist, pulling the smaller hedgehog close to him, in an embrace. "I'm soooo glad you decided to stay. It was a wise choice, as you know what I am capable of doing to your pathetic friends, and our brothers." Bio said, smirking as the smaller one shuddered again. Epsilon knew not to struggle, because if he did, Bio would beat him, and starve him.

Now that you've decided to stay

We'll remain together.

Bio then roughly shoved Epsilon against the wall. The younger winced, as his back held cuts and gashes from previous beatings. Bio smirked. "Hurts, little one? Want big brother to make it all better?" he then laughed a psychotic, frightening laugh. Epsilon's eyes filled with angry tears, and he glared at the man who stood there laughing. "You are not my brother! Shadow and Dark are my brothers! You're nothing but a psychotic bastard who has nothing better to do than torture people who are weaker than you!" he screamed. Bio then grabbed Epsilon by the wrist, and twisted his arm back behind his back. The smaller of the two cried out in pain. "Never tell me what I am, bitch. Never." Bio said in a dark whisper. "You'll NEVER see them again, so you better start forgetting they are related to us. I AM your only brother. And you will always be my little toy." He then walked out, shoving Epsilon into the cell and slamming the door shut, locking it, leaving Epsilon alone in the cell again. The hedgehog then slid to the floor of the cell, and sobbed.

You can't abandon me.

You belong to me.

Breathe in and take my life in you.

No longer myself, only you.

There's no escaping me my love.

Surrender

The door opened as one of the former soldiers of Prison Island, a young blonde woman, came in with his meal. "Hey there, Epsilon…" She said, trying as hard as possible to spark conversation with him. He just sat there, not even looking up. She sighed. "I…brought your lunch…" she said as she opened the door, and walked into the large cell, placing the tray in front of Epsilon. He looked up, his ice blue eyes filled with tears. "I hate him, Cindy. I hate him so much…I want to go home." He said, crying a bit. Cindy smiled a depressed sort of smile, and wrapped her arms around him, in a comforting embrace. "Hush now. Everything will be okay. I got word from Saria. They'll be here in a few days. Just be patient. And try to eat your lunch, at least." She said. Cindy had a slight southern accent, since she had lived in Texas most of her life. "I'm not hungry…" Epsilon replied. "You're too thin to not be hungry, hon. Just try to eat, okay? For me?" Cindy said, pleading with her eyes. He looked at his lunch. It was like he'd asked, a sandwich and some chocolate milk. He smiled as best he could. "Okay…I'm glad you're the one who makes my lunch…You always get it right…" Cindy smiled. "I'm glad you like it." She then looked away, as he'd started eating. "I…I'm supposed to tell you…that Bio wants you in the experimentation room by 2 o'clock…" she said. Epsilon froze. "Experimentation room? B-but why?" He said, fear flooding his mind. Cindy sighed. "I can't tell you…because I don't know the reason." She said. Epsilon lightly shoved the food away, a sign that he was done. Cindy nodded, took the tray, and walked out, leaving the cell door open. (The door is open…I can escape!) He stood, and tried his best to run, stumbling a bit as he did. He cautiously looked through the halls, and decided it would be easier to run fast enough that they couldn't tell it was him. So, he ran, straight to the exit. Alarms suddenly sounded, and the area he was in was locked down immediately. His hopes of escape shattered before his eyes. "No…no…I was so close…" he said, sinking to his knees.

Darling there's no sense in running.

You know I will find you.

Everything is perfect now

We can live forever.

You can't abandon me.

You belong to me.

"Too close." A voice said from the shadows. Epsilon froze immediately as Bio stepped out, crossing over to him. "N-no…" he choked the word out. Bio then grabbed him by one of his spines, and roughly pulled him up. The hedgehog winced, tears falling freely, knowing he'd failed. "I think we may be able to try that experiment a little early as your punishment." Bio said darkly, dragging Epsilon to the experimentation room. "What experiment?! You can't do this to me!" Epsilon screamed. His cries fell on deaf ears as he was thrown harshly against the wall of the room, then strapped to the experimentation table. "No! Don't do anything to me, please!" Epsilon pleaded, eyes filled with fear, as he struggled to escape. A facemask was placed over his nose and mouth, forcing him to breathe in enough anesthesia to knock him out for at least 5 hours. His vision blurred, and the world turned black.

Breathe in and take my life in you.

No longer myself, only you.

There's no escaping me my love.

Surrender

5 hours later, Epsilon awakened, seeing his cell. "Wha-?" he said. He looked around, and remembered how he'd failed to escape. The door to his cell opened, and there stood Bio. He was grinning a psychotic grin as he pulled Epsilon close to him. "Your pathetic friends are coming. This is the perfect opportunity to see if that little experiment was successful. But in the meantime, why not have a little fun?" he said before crushing his lips against Epsilon's, forcing his tongue into the other's mouth in a forceful kiss. Epsilon didn't struggle, for he knew that it would only hurt more if he did.

Breathe in and take my life in you.

No longer myself, only you.

There's no escaping me my love.

Surrender

Surrender

Surrender

Surrender

You will surrender to me

There's no escaping from me

You will surrender to me

There's no escaping from me

End