Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Taken Away ❯ Taken Away Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My name is Blast the Fox. I was once human, but that was a time long ago. My human name, Ben, hasn't been used since the time when `it' happened. Nevertheless, this is the story of my adventures from becoming an average teenager to something completely different.
 
“Ben, Ben!” My friend shouted in my ear as he would usually do to wake me up. “Come on, class is over.”
 
I punched him, as I would usually do in response. I looked at the clock, glad it showed 2:25: the release time for my god-awful school. “I know. Thank God it's Friday Alright, see you on Monday”
 
“Alright, see ya!” Casey yelled as he went out the door. I gathered my things and left the classroom as well. I arrived home and did what I would usually do: get a soda and spend hours on the computer. Talking with my friends was a must for me. And then the next usual thing would happen.
 
“Ben, you need to get off of the computer and get some fresh air!” my mother yelled.
 
“It's nine at night! What's the point!” I interjected. My parents always found some way to annoy me.
 
“You need a break from the computer” What a typical adult response.
 
“Fine.” I got off the computer reluctantly, wondering what it was that made adults the way they were.
 
“I had a rough day at work, and your brothers are at sleep overs. I'm going to bed. You'd better not get back on the computer.”
 
“Fine” I lied while she went upstairs to go to bed. I never actually listened to her in situations like this, why start now? But I did want to bet some air in my lungs, so I went outside.
 
I breathed in the fresh air, it invigorated me. But it wasn't soon after the invigoration was replaced by shock. I noticed a small green light in the sky in the woods nearby. “The fuck is that? I'd better check it out.”
 
I crossed our street and went into the woods, getting ever closer to that strange green light. I slipped a couple of times over stray branches and ditches in the ground. But when I arrived at the strange green light, it was amazing. It was a floating circle, about seven feet in diameter, yet only about two inches thick. “It looks like……like a portal.” I examined it closer, then jumped back when a beam of light shot out of the portal. The beam hit a nearby tree, burning a hole straight through it. “Glad that didn't hit me, or my day could've been ruined” Two creatures, that appeared to be dogs, appeared out of the portal. It was strange, they were about six feet tall, and yet they possessed many characteristics of humans. “They look like they're from…….no, that's stupid”
 
The two dogs looked at me and said, “You are now a prisoner of the great Dr. Ivan Robotnick.”
 
“You're fucking with me, right?”
 
One of the dogs handcuffed me. “Not a chance, human.”
 
“Let go of me!”
 
The other dog laughed. “This human's a gag.”
 
“Take these fuckers off my arms!”
 
“Not gonna happen” He responded as he hit me in the back of the head, knocking me over.
 
I was confused, and I hardly knew what was going on. But before I could collect my thoughts, I was being dragged into the portal.
 
“Say goodbye to this dimension kid, cuz you're not gonna see it for a loooong time”
 
I tried to interject, but I lost my thoughts as I was enveloped by the green light.