Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Just something that popped into my head. Just so you know, the Sonic characters won't be appearing until chapter 3. Well, enjoy!

Prologue

I wanted to leave. Get out of this hellhole. All it brought me was pain and misery. Always in tears, not knowing what will happen next. I would usually stay in my room, hiding from him. From everyone. Everyone hurts me. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. All I was was trash to them, nothing more. I've been secretly stealing and saving up money to leave this wretched place, and now I finally had enough. Now I just have to wait for the right moment to escape. I had everything planned out. Hidden inside my mattress was my luggage. It took me a while to cut an opening and remove the springs without getting caught. I also had a map with directions to where I would runaway to. I've had another family, but I got separated from them. Luckily, I found my older brother and where he was living. I just hope he remembers me. Hopefully he'll recognize the pendent I miraculously hid from these monsters. Every night though, I have nightmares of getting caught or that my brother didn't remember me. I'm terrified at the thought. I hope they leave soon, because I'm running out of time. Everyone in this town knows what's happening. The man at the house sells me to other men, just to make money. And a red bat, made me pregnant. I feel so disgusted and sick to my stomach. The bastard plans on using my baby. If it's a boy, he'll him into slavery. If it's a girl, he's going to abuse her like he did me, and sell her to men as well when she gets older. I know I can't let this happen, even though I got the baby by rape, it's still my child. And he or she doesn't deserve a life like mine or worse. I only have a single month left, until it's time. It's hard for me to move, making me more worried. I'll wait two more weeks, just two more. Then I won't wait any longer. I'll escape in the dead of the night and run until I get to the station in the next town. I just hope I won't collapse from exhaustion, for I don't want to harm my little cub. Goddesses up above, I pray to you. Please help me escape from this place. And safely reach my brother, so he can help me take care of my child when he or she is born. That is all I ask you. Amen.

A/N: My arms are so numb. Remember, the Sonic characters won't appear until Chapter 3! And remember, I have this story at other websites, and I update quicker at those websites for actually reviewing! I'll try to update ASAP! Buh-bye for now!