Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Echidna Prince ❯ More Insane Stuff ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9: More Insane Stuff

Freddy: I…am…ETERNAL!

Sapphire: You…are…NUTZ!

Freddy: -_- Ruin my fun…

Sapphire: ^_^

~*~*~*~*~

Knuckles: NOW what do we do?

Rouge: There are lots of things we could be doing!

Knuckles: Do I really want to know?

Sonic: Remember when you ran away, and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berserk?

Rouge: Wha?

Sonic: Well, you left me anyhow, and then the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

Tails: I think he lost it! O.O

Sonic: And they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, he-he, ha-ha! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha haaaa!!

Knuckles: O.O Kill him, now…

Sonic: You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I said that losing you would make me flip my lid. Right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh. You laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad. And they're coming to take me away ha haaa. They're coming to take me away ho ho, hee hee, ha haaa, to the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds. And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes. And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!

Amy: Sonic! You say the sweetest things!

Sonic: Amy! I was talking about Mr. Fluffers!

Amy: Mr. Fluffers?

Sonic: My poor, poor puppy!

Suddenly men run in the room in white suits, carrying straight jackets.

Man #1: We are coming to take you away, hehe, haha!

Man #2: To the funny farm!

Both: Where life is beautiful all the time!

Sonic: O.o

Both: *grab Sonic and pulls him away*

Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Amy: Buh-bye, Sonic! Don't forget to write me and tell me how much you miss me and love me! ^_^

Shadow: *looks around nervously like a scared kitten* They're coming! I can sense it! They're coming for me!!

Tails: I see dead people.

Cream: I see porcupines.

Rouge: *watches Shadow* I think they got the wrong hedgehog…

Sapphire: *appears* Hello all.

All: AH! DON'T DO THAT!

Sapphire: My apologies. I came to inform you that I am running low on ideas for this story, so you know what?

Rouge: What?

Sapphire: FREE FOR ALL!

Knuckles: Wha?

Sapphire: You know, do it Free Style. Make up your own lines, stuff like that.

Knuckles: I wonder where Tikal and Chaos are?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tikal: Chaos! I can't believe you got us stranded on an Island!

Chaos: Gurgle! (Translation: As if it was MY fault!)

Gilligan: Look! There's a funny looking creature and a large thing of water!

Tikal/Chaos: O.o

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sonic: Let me go! You got the wrong hedgehog!

Man #1: Ha! We do not! You were singing that crazy song!

Sonic: It was only a song!

Man #2: Tell it to the funny doctor!

Sonic: I will! …Who's the funny doctor?

??: ME!!

Sonic: *looks at the funny doctor, gasp!* It's…it's…HOLY CRAPAZIODS! IT'S BARNEY!

Barney: That is right! And….

??: US!

Sonic: *gasp, gasp* THE TELETUBBIES!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Barney: Lets all get in a group hug!

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barney/Teletubbies: I LOVE YOU! YOU LOVE ME!!

Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor Sonic…

~*~*~*~*~*~

Rouge: Sapphire, I've been wondering something…

Sapphire: What?

Rouge: Where do you get the ideas for these fics?

Sapphire: Which ones?

Rouge: Like this one?

Sapphire: That's easy! I just sit in front of my computer for hours and hours and hours and hours until I get hit with an idea and then I type and type and type until I have no more ideas!

Rouge: Sorry I asked. -_-

Sapphire: No problemo! Hey, y'all noticed that my new Narrator hasn't been fired yet?

Knuckles: That's a shocked.

Sapphire: That's `cause he's….FREDDY!

Freddy: Somebody called?

Sapphire: I'll probably love you if one: You weren't burnt, two: If you weren't a child molester, and three: If I wasn't in love with Taro.

Freddy: *murmur* Thank god for that…

Sapphire: We are gonna have two guest appearances today at Knuxie's kingdom! You don't mind, do you Knuxie?

Rouge: Hey! Only I can call him that!

Knuckles: O.o Uh, I don't mind…

Rouge: You don't mind her calling you Knuxie?!?!?!

Knuckles: I was talking about the quests…

Rouge: Oh, okay!

Sapphire: Okay, I want you all to meet…LEGOLAS from Lord of the Ring. Just Legolas, not Orland Bloom. ^_^ And…Captain JACK from Pirates of the Caribbean! Not Johnny Depp, just Captain Jack! ^_^

Legolas/Jack: Where are we?

Sapphire: Leg, Jackie, I want you two to meet friends of mine!

Legolas/Jack: Who are you?

Sapphire: A VERY big fan!!!! *jumps in Legolas arms* Hello, seeing anyone special?

Legolas: *blinks*

Sapphire: *jumps out and run over to Jack* Hi, Jack! I think you're awesome! Tell me something…are you really Will's father?

Jack: *blink*

Sapphire: *calms down* Okay, this is Shadow, he's weird…don't pay him any mind. That's Tails. He's crazy. Tarosamo, my boyfriend.

Tarosamo: -_-

Sapphire: Rouge, she's obsessed with Knuckles. Knuckles, he's obsessed with his bed. Sonic, well, Sonic went to the funny farm, Cream, she's stuck on world domination. And, that's it!

Jack: Aye, I see.

Sapphire: You're awesome!

Jack: O.o

Legolas: Why are we here?

Sapphire: `Cause.

Legolas: Because…?

Sapphire: Because I want you here! I love you, Legolas!

Tarosamo: O.o

Rouge: Do you love everyone?

Sapphire: Only the cool guys! Let's see…there's Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, Wesley Snipes, Denzel Washington, Chris Tucker, The Rock, Jackie Chan, Owen Wilson, Mel Gibson, Will Smith…

Four and a half hours later…

Sapphire: Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, LL Cool J, and Robin Williams! ^_^

All: O.O

Sapphire: Wait…I think there are more…

All: NO!

Sapphire: *shrug* Suit yourself…

~*~*~*~*~

Eggman/Sameo: *glares at doggy*

Doggy: O.o

Eggman: GET MR. FLUFFERS!!

Sameo: CHARGE!!

Mr. Fluffers: Woof? O.O *runs away*

Poor doggy…

~*~*~*~*~

Freddy: I'm so sad…

Sapphire: Why so sad, Freddy?

Freddy: I've done things I regret…and it was a tie between me and JASON!

Sapphire: O.o

Freddy: Once I found out where Jason lives…I'll kill him!

Sapphire: But doesn't he live in Camp Crystal Lake?

Freddy: No, he moved.

Sapphire: Oh, okay…

Jason: *appears* ….

Sapphire: OH! JASON! Can I see your machete? *grabs Jason's machete* NEATNESS!!

Jason: O.o

Sapphire: Wow! This thing is bigger than me!

Jason: O.o

Sapphire: *looks at Jason* Why don't you talk?

Freddy: *glares at Jason* Cat got his tongue.

Jason: -_-

Sapphire: You know, I really didn't like Jason X, especially the part where that girl got sucked into space. *shudders*

Freddy: Were you actually afraid?! O.O

Sapphire: No way! I love horror movies! Okay, I admit, I do get a little freak out with scenes where people get cut up, like in Resident Evil with the laser scene…eww….and on the 13th Ghost with that sliding door thing…*shudders*

Jason: >.>

Sapphire: Jason, I like to see once and for all what your face looks like COMPLETELY. I heard in one of the Friday the 13th movies that your face was revealed but I only seen a couple of the movies including Jason X and Freddy vs. Jason.

Jason: -_-

Sapphire: I still say Freddy kicked your butt. ^_^

Jason: >.<

Sapphire: Did you really killed you mother?

Jason: -_-()

Sapphire: And were you really that ugly as a kid? Actually, you weren't THAT ugly, I've seen uglier.

Jason: -_-

Sapphire: I'm thirsty, I think I'm gonna get some water.

Jason: O.O!!!!!!!!!!! *starts to hyperventilate*

Sapphire: *drinking some water* This machete is really cool. Wonder where Legolas and Jack went?

Legolas/Jack: *hiding*

Sapphire: Wonder where the gang went?

Sonic gang: *hiding*

Sapphire: Wonder what happen to Sonic?

~*~*~*~*~

Sonic: HELP ME!! SOMEONE, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Barney/Teletubbies: Let's kiss each other!!!!!


Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Sapphire: Freddy, maybe next time you should go against Michael Myers?

Freddy: Nah, Michael and I are very good drinking buddies.

Sapphire: O.o

Jason: -_-

~*~*~*~*~

Knuckles: *hiding under a table* Are they gone yet?

Shadow: *peeks out* No…

Amy: Why is Jason here? He has that big weapon thingy!

Rouge: It's a machete.

Amy: That's what I said!

Tails: O_O …Oh…big…pointy…object…*tries to leave*

Rouge: Ack! Get him!

Everyone grabs Tails.

Tails: Must…get…pointy…object!!!

Cream: *looking at a map* First, I'll need to take over Japan, than work my way to China…mahahaha…

Knuckles: O.o

~*~*~*~*~

Mario: I'a quit! This'a isn't working'a out!

Luigi: Me'a too!

Mario: I quit'a first!

Luigi: So'a?!

Mario: You'a can not'a copy me'a!

Luigi: I am'a not copying you'a!

Link: This team sure is breaking off fast. First with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, then Zelda, and now Mario and Luigi. Who's next?

Nana/Popo: We are! *leaves*

Link: That just leaves…me.

Everyone leaves Link by himself.

Link: *sighs* On the lonely road I'm traveling on, the road that leads nowhere, as the ground and the sky wondering why. I'm alone, so alone…*gets hit with bird poo*

Bird: *laughs*

Link: -_-()

~*~*~*~*~

Wow, with all the chapters combine, it makes a total of 106 pages! Hehe, and I'm a horror movie fanatic! Though it's a shame that my youngest brother is afraid of such things…That's why I'm gonna get a Freddy poster and put it on my door! ^_^