Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Echidna Prince ❯ Party Over Here! ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Disclaimer: Don't `em any of them, except for Sapphire.
 
Author's Note: I'm, like, so sorry that's taken so long to get out (for those of you who enjoy it). I forgot about it, to tell the truth. I mean, this chapter's been done for like…a year or so. Lol. So sorry! Don't hurt me! -runs for cover-
 
---
 
Chapter 15: Party Over Here!
 
Sapphire: So, how are you Freddy?
 
Freddy: Fine.
 
Sapphire: Uh, everything's okay?
 
Freddy: Whatever.
 
Sapphire: Um, how's life?
 
Freddy: Fine.
 
Sapphire: How're the kids?
 
Freddy: Dead.
 
Sapphire: Are you sure you're okay?
 
Freddy: Fine.
 
Sapphire: Um…I guess on with the chapter? O.o
 
Freddy: Fine.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Everyone was bored in Knuckles room again, and Tikal and Chaos were still gone.
 
Knuckles: I'm bored.
 
Amy: Me too.
 
Tails: *rushes in* HEY!! I gotta good idea!!
 
Rouge: *yawns* What, fox-boy?
 
Tails: It's “Flying Fox Boy”! Anyway! Let's throw a party and invite everyone!!
 
Sonic: Hey! That's a great idea!
 
Tails: Yep! I so smart!
 
Shadow: I thought I knew Spanish?
 
Sapphire: *appears* Greetings, Earthlings! I have now taken over your lifeeee!
 
All: O.O *gets possess*
 
Amy/Rouge: Hit `em low, hit `em low, hit 'em low. Hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high. Hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low.
 
Sapphire: *suddenly has a backwards hat on* Goin' straight to this fic. I'm takin' y'all with this. Coming to y'all like a train. Looking to take over the world of fanfics is mah game. With my authoress powers, I'm unstoppable, I'll go outta control. You can't get enough of my stories, I'm runnin' this. Well written, earth knower, 3 points gunnin' my fics. Get to the script, I'm comin' through! And if you don't like my fics, then I'm comin' right through you!
 
Sonic: *shrugs, and puts a bandana on his head* It's like inch by inch and step by step. I'm closing in on your position and destruction is my mission. Though your fics is not enough, your stories are loco. It's like reading a weird teen magazine. Now your characters are insane. The real authors are on your case. It's like showdown in Station Square. Go tell me who wanna tangle with them. The fanfic authors who knows what they're doing
 
Sapphire: I want it all. (Amy/Rouge: Want it all!) Unstoppable, I run ya through the floor! (Amy/Rouge: Through the floor!) You can't take me, I'm hardcore! (Amy/Rouge: Hardcore!) In this fanfic, I'll take over your mind! (Amy/Rouge: Your mind!) You ain't seen nothing like this before!
 
All: If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low! If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low!
 
Shadow: Insane like a mad-scientist, I'm coming your way. I am the Ultimate, you're the faker. Came to bring you the ultimate pain upon your fakest brain. Untamed, you won't like it when I change. And you are type strange. Make room, faker, the Ultimate is in this fic! And I got my eye on you. Dead-shot aim, with the Chaos Emeralds. You feelin' me? I'm feelin' you. The Ultimate again, I'm tellin' you. Pass me the emerald; I'm headed to Angel Island. Get up out my way is what you better do. My tactics is unmistakable, I'm the Ultimate, and you're the faker! You better ask it. Don't get any better than this, you catch my drift? You get stripped by this black hedgehog, ruled by Chaos Emeralds. Danger, you're dealing with an official hedgehog. Coming to you through the thick fog. Jump, using Chaos Control! Disappears, I'm all there is to fear!
 
Tarosamo: Lightning strikes, like in chapter ten. Supreme craziness is about to take sin. This fic is weirder then weird. Can anybody help me? Once I've got sucked in here, I can't get out. I'm running low on lives; the authoress is taking this fight. What am I to do? Someone save me soon!!
 
Sapphire: Every fic is a step closer to victory. I'll make you bust your bladder, wet your seat. This is my fic, I'm about hilariousness. The best that I ever done, can I get a witness? This fanfic brings laughter from up above. You in it for speed? Or is it for love, Sonic? 100 ways to make `em laugh. Laughing at the fanfic around mah way! I'm 18 light years old. If the refs removed this fic, I'm cussin' them out. Am I getting' lyrical? Knuxie thinks so. Peoples droppin' low, to bow before me!
 
All: O.o()
 
Sapphire: I want it all. (Amy/Rouge: Want it all!) Unstoppable, I run ya through the floor! (Amy/Rouge: Through the floor!) You can't take me, I'm hardcore! (Amy/Rouge: Hardcore!) In this fanfic, I'll take over your mind! (Amy/Rouge: Your mind!) You ain't seen nothing like this before!
 
All: If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low! If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low!
 
Knuckles: Yo! God bless! Pick up where you left. Here's an example of how I can write yo' fic. With skills, I bench-press your stress whenever you test. We're speedin' through the insanity, on the fast break like the pony express. I'm gonna mingle your fic and take the lid off. Just use your head and forfeit this fic. You and your characters just need to back off! Get off my block and leave me alone! I'm the Knux-man here! I'm startin' to get tick off with you. Tormenting me every chance you get! Throw your stories in the pot. And make sure you bet nothing, because you'll for sure lose! When I come right through tell me what you really gonna do? I'll leave your fic in shame and take your talent from you. While you abandon Tarosamo, I'll take your creativeness. With nothing left for you to do except run a marathon or two. Fanfic wasting, goal setting, stay-bending like crash cars. Who do we be?
 
All: SONIC TEAM!
 
Sapphire: I want it all. (Amy/Rouge: Want it all!) Unstoppable, I run ya through the floor! (Amy/Rouge: Through the floor!) You can't take me, I'm hardcore! (Amy/Rouge: Hardcore!) In this fanfic, I'll take over your mind! (Amy/Rouge: Your mind!) You ain't seen nothing like this before!
 
All: If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low! If I hit `em high, hit `em high, hit `em high! And you hit `em low, hit `em low, hit `em low!
 
Shadow: ……THAT WAS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU HAD US DO!!!!!!!
 
Sapphire: I know. ^_^
 
Tails: And I didn't even get to sing!
 
Sapphire: Yes you did. You sung in the hit `em part.
 
Tails: But I wanted my own solo! *sniffles*
 
Sapphire: Maybe in the next fic, Tailsie.
 
Tails: Oh! What about that party?
 
Sapphire: Party? Did you say…party?
 
Tails: Yep!
 
Knuckles: Oh no…
 
Rouge: Don't get her started…
 
Sonic: Too late…
 
Sapphire: PARTY!! YEAH!! WHOO-HOOO!!! CALL UP EVERYONE! I'LL GET THE STUFF!!!! *leaves*
 
All: O.o
 
A half hour later, the party was set up and everyone was there. Wow, fast, huh? This is a fanfic! Anything can happen! ^_^
 
Anyway, everyone was there: Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Tarosamo, Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Eggman, Sameo, Mr. Fluffers, Beavis…and Butthead? (X-Men char ~~>) Wolverine, Beast, Rogue, Shadowcat, Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Jean (End X char), Earthworm Jim, Vectorman, Pac Man, Mrs. Pac Man, Pac Man Jr., Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Joker, Riddler, Mario (!!!), Luigi (!!!), Baby Mario, Peach, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Candy Kong, Dixie Kong, Banjo, Kazooie, Glover, and….well, other icons and people that everyone knows and love.
 
Beavis: Ehehehe…I'm, like, gonna…heheh…score…Hehehe
 
Butthead: Hehehehe…yeah…Hehehe…score.
 
Rouge: Who invited those two?
 
Knuckles: Who knows?
 
Sonic: *walks up to Beavis and Butthead* Hey!
 
Beavis: Ehehee….who's the…ehehe…dog?
 
Butthead: Yeah, Hehehe…dog…Hehehe.
 
Sonic: I'm not a dog! If anything he *points to Knuckles* should be a dog!
 
Elsewhere
 
Kazooie: *talks in her native language*
 
Shadow: What did she say?
 
Banjo: She said; *talks in her native language*
 
Shadow: *sweat drop*
 
Sapphire: Alright, everyone! Let's get this party started! *cranks up the music*
 
All: *stands around doing…nothing*
Sapphire: O.o Wow, what a lively bunch we have here! C'mon peoples and animals and…other things…*looks at Vectorman and Glover* uh, the zombies from Resident Evil are more alive then you peoples and animals…and…other things…are!
 
Zombie from RE: Ugh…*break dance*
 
Sapphire: See?
 
Beavis: Hehe…I'm gonna…Hehehe…score…hehe
 
Sapphire: Are you guys on drugs?
 
Butthead: Hehehe…maybe…Hehehe
 
Sapphire: I wouldn't be too surprise…
 
~*~*~*~
 
Tikal: Chaos, we've been here for…how many chapters now?
 
Chaos: Gurgle, sploosh. (Translation: Since chapter nine, ole' Great Spirit of an echidna person.)
 
Tikal: *sweat drop*
 
~*~*~*~
 
Carman (From South Park): This party is ^&*(@&( and &(&#@(*&!!
 
Kenny: MMM! MMM!
 
Out of nowhere, a feather falls on Kenny.
 
Kenny: !!!!!!!! *dies*
 
Stan: Oh my god! You killed Kenny! *points at feather*
 
Kyle: You b*st*rd!
 
Stan: Hey, your words were censored!
 
Kyle: What? D*mn!
 
Tails: O.O
 
Feather: ….-_-
 
Amy: Uhh…this…thing…scares me…SONIC!! *runs to Sonic*
 
Sonic: *talking to Glover* So…how does it really feel to be a Glove?
 
Glover: Mmm…mmmmmm…
 
Sonic: You don't say…
 
Glover: Mmmm…mmmm…
 
Sonic: You don't say….
 
Glover: Mmm…mmm…
 
Sonic: Really? You don't say…
 
Amy: SONIC-BOOM!!!
 
Sonic: Sonic Boom?
 
Amy: Oh! I mean, Sonic-Boo! *hugs Sonic*
 
Sonic: ACK! For the love of my lungs, let me go! Let me goooo!
 
Amy: Oh, I'll never let go, my Sonikku! Never! I love you so much, I want us to get marry and have 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 kids!!
 
Knuckles: Dang, that's a lotta kidz!
 
Rouge: Knuckles! Speak right!
 
Knuckles: Yo' ain't mah mutha!
 
Rouge: Knuckles! Speak right!
 
Knuckles: Yo' ain't mah mutha!
 
Rouge: *smacks some sense into Knuckles*
 
Knuckles: I tart I taw a puddy tat…*passes out*
 
Shadow: I am the Ultimate! It is time for me to make my exit!
 
Rouge: Buh bye!
 
Shadow: CHAO CONDOR!!
 
All: O.o() Chao condor?
 
Shadow: Uh…CHAOS THUNDER!
 
All: …..
 
Shadow: GRR!!! CHAOS KAZAM!
 
All: IT'S CHAOS CONTROL!! *disappears*
 
Shadow: Wha? How did they do that? They don't have a chaos emerald!
 
Mouse: My name's Mickey!
 
Shadow: ….That was…random….CHAOS CONTROL!! *disappears*
 
Mickey: M-I-C…K-E-Y…M-O-U-S-E…Mickey Mouse….Mickey Mouse…and I'm all alone…*Sound effect: awww…*
 
~*~*~*~
 
I like to thank Artie Drawings for reviewing my story and reminding me that I have an unfinished story out there! (Which, unfortunately, is long from being done…) Thanks for reviewing everyone who did!
 
And Happy Easter!