Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Life and Adventures of Rouge the Bat ❯ Prologue- a breif history of Rouge ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The life and adventures of Rouge the Bat   A fan fiction by Supertails   Prologue- a brief history of Rouge  

Rouge the bat, If I do say, is very good-looking. A real eye-catcher at first sight. But, she isn’t all she looks like. Rouge is a government spy and a jewel thief, both which really don’t seem to go together. Spies are supposed to pull secrets from enemies or discover plans of robberies and kidnappings. Jewel thieves, who are the opposites of government spies, (I think) require the same talent to silently sneak into a jewel vault undetected and steal as many diamonds as they can.

Rouge seems to be what is called a “double-agent” in Sonic Adventure 2, (or for Gamecube players, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) working for the president and uncovering secrets about project “Shadow” while at the same time acquiring the pieces of the Master Emerald for her own reasons and for collecting Chaos Emeralds for Dr. Eggman. Rouge returned to the gaming world in Sonic Heroes as the flying character of Team Dark. She has been in Sonic X, a TV show, along with the Archie Sonic comics. Rouge’s most recent appearance has been in “Shadow the Hedgehog” a game in which you complete hero, dark, or neutral missions in each level to find out the answers to the mysteries of Shadow. You meet Rouge a few times, in different stages, where she is either doing government work or grabbing a Chaos Emerald.

There is only one solution to Rouge’s love life- the mysterious Shadow. Sure, she flirts with Knuckles in Sonic Adventure 2, but in Sonic Heroes you can tell she’s got a thing going for Shadow. In fact, there’s no better match than those two. Even though Shadow doesn’t show it, I’m sure he’s also got a thing for that sexy white bat, too. I’m telling you, that black hedgehog’s sooo lucky, to have that wonderful girl chasing after him.

******************************************************************* *****

I hope this prologue has given you all the information you need about Rouge so that this upcoming story won’t be too confusing.