Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Trip Machine ❯ Old Video Games and Transformation Machines ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trip Machine
Ch. 1: Old Video Games and Transformation Machines
By Hiro Konobu
 
"Like always, I only own my fanfics as well as this fanfic, and the Sonic series is owned by Sega, anything else referenced is copyrighted to their owners."
 
(We start by seeing Robotnik building a machine of some kind...and possibly creating a big gaping plot hole too, however his two robots Bocoe, and Decoe come in when the last part was mentioned.)
 
"Boss what is that thing your building?" Bocoe said.
 
"Yeah it looks very strange..." Decoe said.
 
"Well it's called a morph machine...at least that's what I plan to call it unless a better name is run by me." Robotnik said still tinkering with his machine.
 
"What about "The Metamorphoses Of Stuff"?" Decoe said.
 
"...Don't quit your day job Decoe..." Bocoe said.
 
"Indeed, anyway what this machine should do is turn the person into something or someone else, at least that's what it's supposed to do, the machine isn't done yet." Robotnik said still working on that machine feverishly.
 
"So any specific reason why you're making this machine Dr.?" Bocoe said.
 
"Well, it's to sneak into that Thorndyke Mansion..." Robotnik said hanging his head.
 
"Why do you need to do that sir?" Decoe said looking at the machine with intrigue.
 
"Well I want to see what my enemy is planning, besides he's always beating me in one way or another, from robotic destruction, baseball, racing both with boards and feet, fighting, and pinball...twice."
 
"He's got you owned in lot's of aspects doesn't he?" Bocoe said dryly.
 
"...Don't remind me! Robotnik said scaring Bocoe "Though this time I tried to intimidate using some old machine from a certain video game from the 90's." Robotnik said as we skip to a flashback scene to the machine in question...after he trapped Sonic in some type of dice room that's not going to be mentioned due to joke purposes.
 
"So Sonic are you ready to give up against this marvelous machine from the 90's?" Robotnik said as he moved his machine...within the confines in an enclosed area.
"...Can you really beat me, even if you built a silly dice maze filled with old enemies, and time situations?" Sonic said.
 
"Don't forget I had another robot that you destroyed bring you here." Robotnik said.
 
"Wait...yeah I did destroy your knockout robot in the room before this." Sonic said.
 
"Yes and my machine which is known as the "Red-Black Varial Stomper" will destroy
you in this room right now." Robotnik said.
 
"With that thing that completely rips off the old 90's video game "Gunstar Heroes" I see nothing on it, so I'll just attack." Sonic said as he attempts to attack the but to no effect.
 
"What the..." Sonic said stunned.
 
"Well my "Red-Black Varial Stomper" wouldn't be a complete rip off of "Gunstar Heroes" without it being somewhat difficult to defeat."
 
"I see you went to great lengths to get me here, one of which was even over referencing a game from the 90's." Sonic said sweat dropping.
 
"Yes and now prepare to be destroyed Sonic!" Robotnik said as he moved it forward to attack.
 
"Not so fast! I came prepared for a situation like this." Pulls out a gun that looks suspiciously like the gun from the same game that's being referenced right now.
 
"Well even with a gun this thing still has 4999 hit points left and I doubt that gun has anything truly damaging features though I hear Shadow can do that if his game is mentioned." Robotnik said as we could hear Shadow sneezing, and well...emo-like crying in the background.
 
"Well this isn't a normal gun..." Sonic starts shooting said gun and it seems it's actually doing some type of damage to Robotnik's machine.
 
"What how is that possible, you actually did damage to machine how?" Robotnik said very confused.
 
"Well this gun is technically a rip off of the same game mentioned earlier...and it fires chasing shots as well." Sonic said with a smug grin on his face.
 
"...Knew I should have played the actual game beforehand, but still prepare to be schooled." Robotnik said.
 
"You know you're the one who's about to be schooled." After a few more minutes of name calling the two started the blatant gunfight, which was very impressive, and something you don't see everyday...unless you have the Internet, or actual writing skills to write said scene. Now we skip back to the after the fight were some more words were exchanged.
 
"But how?" Robotnik said in a smoldering pile of his rip off robot.
 
"Well during the fight..." Sonic started to say before Robotnik remembered something.
 
"Wait, you had chasers that's why since they track on to an enemy, still they are cheap."
Robotnik said.
 
"To you they are." Sonic said laughing.
 
"Zip it Sonic..." Robotnik said.
 
"Well I can't help if I'm better than you." Sonic said.
 
"No, you're not!" Robotnik said as he gets up and tries to do last ditch effort attempt to
tackle Sonic though he get's blasted by Sonic's gun, and knocked out the area. "Well even though it may not be counted as game reference...looks I'm blasting off again."
 
"So what now?" Sonic said, as Robotnik popped out of his daydream like state.
 
"Well, at least that's how I remember it." Robotnik said putting the finishing touches on his machine without realizing it was done.
 
"Well that was a semi-long flashback, and boss it looks like your machine is done." Decoe said.
 
"Oh really, I was so spaced out I didn't even know I did." Robotnik said as every one in the room sweatdropped.
 
"Anyway who get's to try out the machine first?" Bocoe said as both Robotnik and Decoe get grins on their faces, and decide to dump him in there. "Wait boss why?!"
 
"Well you did say something about trying out the machine first." Robotnik said as he flipped a switch to activate the machine.
 
"Agreed, but what will he turn into." Decoe said as he wondered what would happen to his partner.
 
"I have no clue the machine is supposed to be random in it's transformations." Robotnik said.
 
"...Why would you get a machine that only does random things?" Decoe said.
 
"Well, it was on sale when I was in mad scientists emporium." Robotnik said making Decoe fall down anime style, and as that was said the aforementioned machine had finished so to speak.
 
"Well the machine is finished let's see what happened." As Robotnik, and Decoe open the machine Bocoe wasn't changed, though he was angry at Decoe and put him in the machine and pressed some buttons, and the switch."Let's see you change!" Bocoe said obviously angry...though a few seconds later reveals that the machine didn't change him, though while the two bicker Robotnik finds the manual and reads it.
 
"What the, it says here it doesn't work on robots...sucker in italics, well isn't that a..." Yes, before Robotnik could say it or get further in the reading, he gets knocked into the machine by the two currently fighting robots, and somehow it starts without warning.
 
"Uh-oh, were boned!" Both robots said as they noticed their mistake, as the machine stops we see Robotnik not too pleased with the results as he seemed to be a mobian wolf girl of some kind...I'll let you figure out what she may look like for now.
 
"...Someone has got to pay for this, and I don't mean humanoid ducks neither." Bocoe and Decoe gulp as they feared Robotnik was going to do something that really wasn't pleasant to them.
 
So ends the first chapter, but what did the rest of the manual have to say? What about the references and quotes that people may have not gotten, and what about the plot? If there's is one how will it be implemented, also what does DDR have to do with it? See you next chapter.
 
End Ch. 1
 
"Well that was random, oh and any reviews are appreciated, although flames will be destroyed by the Black Beat Stepper."