Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wish-Innocence's Prequel ❯ Wish ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:: Sonic & co. © Sonic Team, created in the mind of the great Y.Naka-san!

Author's Notes:: This takes place some time after ARK, and the beginning of 'Innocence'. So…I'll stop yapping now.

"Wish"

by Pyro Angel

Sonic the Hedgehog sat at the window of his apartment, staring up at the stars. He had a melancholic look on his face. It had been months since he had seen Shadow falling from ARK. Tears slid down his cheeks, his face slightly red. He had gone searching for Shadow for the past months, but as the days had gone by, he had begun to give up hope. All he could do now is wish.

The colbalt hedgehog was about to leave the window, when he saw a falling star. He wiped the tears away, and made a wish.

//I wish Shadow was alive and here with us…//

~Some place away from civilization…

The star Sonic had seen earlier had fallen, and landed some place desolate and cold. Light began to shine, and a small bubble-like sphere appeared in the middle. Inside, a life began forming…

~A few days later…

"A-waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!" wailed a tiny baby, face reddened, waving its arms furiously in the air.

-Someone find me!-

A shadowed figure appeared. A female figure. She picked up the wailing baby, singing softly. Her gentle voice calmed him down, and he quieted down.

The girl began running out of the deserted area, and slowed down as she approached the city. She stopped for a short rest again, breathing heavily. She was running non-stop. Soon enough, they resumed moving, but walking instead. Finally, she stopped at the door to a small, two-story home. The girl set the baby on the welcome mat. The baby looked confused, and seemed to be saying, 'Are you leaving me?'

Footsteps.

They kept on getting louder. The girl did not want to be seen.

'I'm sorry,' the girl said. Suddenly, she wasn't a shaded figure, but revealed to be an overlander. Her wide, crystal-blue eyes looked sad as she turned away. 'I have to leave you…again…' she just disappeared as the door opened, revealing a pink hedgehog wearing red. All that was left of the girl were tiny dropplets of tears on the ground, dried on the cement.

The girl would have stepped on the baby at her doorstep, if she hadn't heard that tiny whimper.

*"A baby?!" She yelped. "What the....Wait a minute....This baby looks slightly familiar...." Amy looked at the baby,
studying its feautures. Black fur, with red on quills, a little patch of white fur...

"Shadow!" Amy exclaimed excitedly.

-=-=-=-

How…Ooky was this?

* From chapter one of Innocence.