Sonic X Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duels: The Shadow Clan Saga! ❯ Up to Date information ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the deal.
 
This story will contain some serious language.
 
Last story involved basically getting to know our duellists and what they do, their strengths, weakness's, the good duellists from the bad. Here are some notes for readers who bugged me last story.
 
If you are confused with the story system, then figure it out, you need to at least know the concept of the game Yugioh in order to fully understand it.
The story does involve more Yugioh than Sonic style stuff, this is true and will most likely remain, get used to it.
I don't care if it seems I've referenced something from the anime, if I delete your damn comment I WANT IT TO STAY DELETED! Also, learn to type properly. N e 1 who typ£$ lik th|$ w|l b cmpltly ignored! (Translation for those who know how to type and read, Anyone who types like this will be completely ignored.) And your comment will be deleted, I hate short text using lame ass lazy bastards...
If you're enjoying my story, let me know please, thanks.
 
Also, every now and then there will be a chapter put in to signify one of the following:
 
A deck: Basically I will post a deck up for you to check out, however, it'll probably be a deck that the Character used last story.
A mini-saga: This will be a chapter based on the past of a specific character and probably have little relevance to the story progress, though it will be fun to know what happened to characters in their past.
 
That's about it.
Now, let's talk about the characters from last story and what happened.
 
Pegasus J. Crawford: Formally known as the US name "Maxiillion Pegasus", he is the beloved creator of Duel Monsters (taken from Kattx story Duellist of the Clubhouse), he set up the tournament of last story and of course, recently set news of the new ban list and the new Blue eyes now free to any duellist who finds it.
 
Sonic: Sonic is typically the cool, casual hero, he did exceptionally well last tournament, though in the end, he met his defeat at the hands of Hitomi, whom was seeking to release her sister Hermana from the clutches of Hiei. Sonic is always willing to help, and carries a Beast Deck with him. He's proven he is a formidable duellist, and seeks to be able to claim the title of best Beast duellist in the world.
 
Tails: Tails was the one who took down Robotnik AKA Eggman last tournament and stopped whatever evil scheme he had by removing the chaos emeralds in his possession. She'd also used her Cyber Dragon deck to remove Tau, the Raviel Duellist of Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. She was undefeated until facing Hitomi in the tournament and lost.
 
Knuckles: Knuckles has been considered a somewhat untalented duellist, due to his losing streek. His first real beatdown was from a duellist known as Kirika, who used only one monster and one attack to wipe him clean out of the battle. Knuckles runs a Warrior deck, though it can be considered an Equip deck, as most of his spells consists of equip cards.
 
Shadow: This Dragon duellist was known as the strong and powerful type of duellist, he was able to help Hitomi against Scourge and Fiona and defeat them. His main monsters seem to consist of the Red Eye's Black Dragon and after his defeat at the hands of Cream last tournament, Shadow went missing. He's yet to be located.
 
Cream: Cream was the type of duellist who was always doubting her ability as a duellist, and then the Ban list came in and her deck was shot. She decided to quit, however, Hitomi took the time and spent the money creating a new deck for her from scratch, which later proved itself for Cream as she not only got into the finals, but defeated Shadow as well. Cream was later mercilessly defeated by Kirika, though despite the thrashing she got, she hasn't lost her duelling spirit.
 
Rouge: Rouge is one of the flunkies of the Freedom Fighters, running a harpie deck, but not running it well, she's not seen duelling much, but she's not known for victories when she does.
Amy: Amy managed to get into the finals last tournament, but lost when Sonic took her down. Amy is known to run an Alien deck, and uses it well. Sonic believes he won by a fluke, over skill.
 
Silver: Silver is an aweful duellist, having not won a single duel and gets whooped worse than the last duel each time. He runs a spellcaster deck, though it's believed it's structured all wrong and won't ever help him win a duel.
Blaze: Blaze, unlike her mate Silver, is an exceptional duellist, whom nearly took down the duellist Vac, who ran a Hamon deck. She lost in the end however and was booted from the finals, the finals from which she didn't origionally make. Blaze runs a fire deck, and one she uses well.
 
Tikal: Tikal is a good duellist, average at worst, she runs a rock deck and though she didn't make it into the finals last tournament, she did manage to take out the runner-up of the world championships, Marine. Tikal is known to run the defence until she's worn her opposition down and then strikes, usually for the win.
 
Princess Sally Acorn: Though she only appeared for a single duel, Princess Sally Acorn clearly runs a Fiend deck, though she wasn't duelling long enough to show any decent moves since she was slaughtered by the reigning world champion Penelope, Overlord of Blue Eyes White Dragon. As soon as Sally met her defeat, she returns to Knothole.
Marine: Marine is the runner up of the world tournaments, and surprise, surprise, she runs a ship of water monsters upon which she is their captain. Marine lost last tournament to Eggman, where she was hospitalised, but made an almost instant recovery.
 
Kiros: Street hare Kiros, master of the Gladiator beasts and only recently his perfect unbroken record of victories was shattered by Thunder of the Shadow Clan. Kiros is an antagonist, not on the side of Freedom Fighters, though toward the end of the tournament, even though he was unable to participate, Kiros was given an offer to join the Shadow Clan, he turned it down at first, but in the end he decided to take up the offer and join them.
 
Hitomi: Hitomi is the owner of the Gate Guardian and newly crowned Local Champion, having defeated the Overlord of Blue Eyes White Dragon by using the Ultimate Dragon against her. Hitomi was duelling to save her sister, Hermana who was taken by the Shadow Clan.
 
Hermana: Hermana is a Gravekeeper's duellist, she had a flawless duel list being that she never lost, not even taking any life point damage, that was until she faced Vincent the Ferret in a shadow game, where she lost, but was saved from the Shadow Game by the Shadow Clan, ironically enough, she was hospitalized and then kidnapped by the Shadow Clan, who plan to use her to control our new local champion.
 
Penelope: Penelope is the current reigning champion of the world, running the only existing Blue Eyes White Dragon deck, which she uses amazingly to defeat her opponents faster than they know what hit them.
Chaotix: Espio, Charmy, Vector: The three Chaotix members were hired by Pegasus for some reason, and quickly lost the tournament, Charmy to a new duellist known as Yuca, Espio by someone off stage and Vector to Hitomi. They were swiftly fired and left the scene.
Scourge and Fiona: Scourge and Fiona were hired by Robotnik to take out the Freedom Fighters, and tried all sorts of schemes to defeat Shadow and Hitomi in a team match, however, they were defeated and foiled.
Robotnik: Robotnik took part in the last tournament, but no real action was seen of him till the finals. He mercilessly slaughtered Hitomi before the finals, but this was backstage and no real action was seen. He then defeated Marine in the finals, but was later taken down by Tails, who removed him from the possession of the chaos emeralds he held.
Lien-Da: Lien-Da was hired by Robotnik to take out the Freedom Fighters, she decided to bide her time and get into the finals, that was being able to take out the ones who were spared and even managed to get into the finals. However, he plans backfired as she suffered a grulling defeat at the hands of Vax.
 
Vax: Vax was introduced at the start of the Finals, having got through. He was a cocky golden hedgehog, who defeated not only Lien-Da, but Blaze as well. His next opponent was Tails, but he was led a stray from the tournament, challenged, defeated and turned into 7-coloured Dark Matter. Vax held the all powerful Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, however, due to his defeat, he lost Hamon to his opponent, but was this opponent the best place for Hamon to fall? Only time shall tell.
Tau: Tau was introduced in the finals, having got in with Vax. He wasn't there for long as he suffered a defeat by tails for a grand total of 16000 attack points, which when the Damage was dealt to his life points it was an over kill of minus 11200. He lost Raviel to Tails this duel.
Jenny: Good old loving card shop worker, Jenny. She was presumed a bad duellist because she claimed not to do it much, but made a surprise when she had not only made it into the finals, but used Uria, lord of Searing Flames, however, it was not enough to defeat Kirika, who won and took Uria off of her.
 
Hiei: Hiei is the leader of the Shadow Clan, he is mystirous and unknown when it comes to just about anything in the story, his ploys and schemes that he's hached so far don't seem to make sense, either that or little relevance to anything. However, it's not to be taken lightly as everything he does is working toward a greater goal. He extended the invitation to new recruit Kiros and also completely massacred Hitomi in both hand to hand combat and duelling.
Aqua: Not much is know about Aqua, other than her like for Water, she didn't make too many appearances, and her name was only mentioned a few times, all that's known is she controls water and probably runs a water deck as a result and is part of the Shadow Clan.
Hilde: Hilde was seen once, when she spoke to Shadow and claimed to be the Master of Dragons, before anything else, Shadow discarded her as annoying. Hilde is suspected to be a part of the Shadow Clan.
Petal: Petal is a part of the Shadow Clan, she's almost always with Hiei. Not much is known about her, other than her attitude needs adjusting
Tyrone: One of the Shadow Clan members, whom seeks Uria as his own. Nothing else is known about him, though he probably carries a fire deck.
 
Kirika: Kirika is a light duellist who though has not been in the story long, she's already given the team more hassle than they need. She defeated Knuckles in a single shot, she took out Janny and claimed Uria, she defeated and belittled poor Cream and to top it off, she nearly defeated the Overlord, Blue Eyes World Champion Penelope. Though she was violently defeated, Kirika isn't out of this story yet. Her loyalties with Freedom Fighters is complicated, they aren't sure if she's helping them or hindering them, she is at one point defeating a member and belittling them, like Knuckles and Cream, and the next moment she's telling them valid information that clears things up for them. Perhaps she's trying to pass one a message or something.
Crystal Beast Rabbit: The Crystal beast wielding rabbit only appeared once, but in that time she managed to overpower and mock Vax and take Hamon from him. She's otherwise unknown, but she seems to be under captivation by the Grey Fox.
The Grey Fox: The Grey fox is a strange one, he seems to appear anywhere where Kirika is and also led Vax to duel the Crystal Beast Rabbit. His motives are unclear.
 
Yuca: A zombie duellist who defeated Charmy Bee, he only made the one appearance, but there seems to be a connection between him and Hitomi. He'll be back for sure.
 
And with that the next story will commence, what shall happen? Who knows, all that's known for you is that there will be dark times and many casualties, but what will be the outcome? You'll need to read in order to find out.