Sonic X Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duels: The Shadow Clan Saga! ❯ A Sinister Ploy! Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: A Sinister Ploy! Part 2
 
“What did you say?” Amy questioned Aqua.
“I said, `Sonic is sleeping with Tails.'” Aqua replied.
“No! It's not true, I don't believe you.”
“Think about it.” Aqua said calmly. “Sonic's always with her, Tails gets the compliments, she gets comfort when she needs it.” Aqua started.
“But…that's how Sonic is for everyone.” Amy countered, still not believing.
“Where does Sonic go when he is down?” Aqua asked.
“He…I…” Amy stuttered.
“Does he come to you?”
“…”
“No, he goes to Tails.”
“But, Tails is his best friend.” Amy said.
“And what about you? What are you to him?”
“I…he…I…” Amy was at a loss for words.
“Exactly.” Aqua said. “It's Tails this, and Tails that, and Tails, Tails, Tails.” Aqua said. “I walked past the two chatting once, it was only brief, but I know I heard him say, `I love you.' It was quite sweet.”
“No! Nooo!” Amy gripped her head in disbelief. “I don't believe you, I don't…I…”
“I'd put money on the bet that he's sleeping with her.” Aqua said.
“Why? Why are you telling me this?” Amy was in tears now, looking at Aqua.
“Because…I don't want to see you get hurt.” Aqua said. Amy looked at her, her face covered in tears.
“But what do you care if he hurts me?” Amy yelled.
“You're a good duellist, and a good person, you don't need to be chasing someone who doesn't want you.” Aqua replied. Amy shot up madly.
“I would have been better off not knowing!” Amy then ran away, Cream chased after her.
“Amy, wait!” She called. Aqua had a smirk come across her face. She lifted her hand to her ear and pushed on the little grey object within. It activated a small microphone.
“I've started the play off. Stage Aqua is complete.”
 
“Confirmed, activating sequence Stage Tyrone.” Tyrone replied through a similar device. Tyrone then looked around the place he was in. “Nice place, food isn't bad either. Bit pricey.” He stood and took out his deck. He wondered out the door and looked around. If my sources are correct, Blaze should be walking down this road. He looked up and there Blaze was walking down whilst reading a magazine. I should thank Petal for this, but I'll do it later. Tyrone then thought. How to do this? Hmm…I know. Tyrone then walked toward Blaze, who was still reading her book. Tyrone then looked at his deck and began flicking through them, making it seem like he also wasn't paying attention to where he was going. The two then collided. “Woah!” Tyrone yelped as he dropped his entire deck to the floor. Blaze was equally surprised as she took a step back and looked at him. He scurried to the floor to reclaim his cards. “I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.” He said hastily picking up his cards. Blaze then got on one knee and began picking them up.
“No, don't worry it was my fault…hey, your deck consists of fire monsters.” She said.
“Huh? Oh, hey! I know you, you're Blaze the cat, who entered the finals of that last tournament!” Tyrone said, acting surprised.
“Yes, I am.” Blaze said as the two collected the cards, finally standing both with one half of the cards. Blaze flicked through the cards a bit.
“You know it's rude to look at peoples decks.” Tyrone said. “Thanks for picking them up and all, but you know, may I have my cards back?”
“I'm just interested. Not many people bluntly use fire monsters.” Blaze said giving the deck half to Tyrone.
“I was in the crowd, thought the tournament was a little dull, then I saw you come on and oh man! I was hooked on fire monsters for life! Your deck was just SOOOO cool! I decided to start collecting and here is my new deck as a result.” Tyrone said.
“Oh, so you're a beginner?”
“Don't even know how to play.” Tyrone said, smiling.
“Hm, and yet your deck, from what I can see, has quite a little strategy.” Blaze replied, her expressionless face not changing.
“Are you accusing me of lying?” Tyrone asked, looking hurt.
“Not at all, just pot luck really. You don't know what you're doing, but the cards you've selected will get you far.” Blaze said.
“Hmm…I wonder, would you tell me how to play?”
“You'd like a duel?”
“Not what I said.” Tyrone replied. “You'll just slaughter me in a duel, so I'd rather not play you to learn.”
“Easiest way.”
“Pass, could you just explain it? I learn fast from simply words.” Good thing I really do know how to play, hehehehe…Oooohhhh, buuuurrrnn! Tyrone giggled in his head.
“Well, I guess I am not really doing anything, so sure.”
“Cool! I know a place just up the road that sells some awesome grub, so we could go there and chat.” Tyrone suggested. Blaze simply shrugged. The two walked off. From afar, young Petal was stood watching in her dark cloak. She watched as the two arrived at the place.
 
Outside, Blaze looked at the sign.
“This is a dating restaurant.” She said. Tyrone looked at her, then the sign.
“Huh? Well, I never noticed that before. Well, not that it matters, you don't need to be a cute couple to get in, so it's not hurting anything.” Tyrone said.
“I guess.” And the two entered the shop and walked around.
“Seems pretty packed in here, hey look, my usual table.” Tyrone then ran over to his window table. And took a seat, offering a seat to Blaze. Blaze smiled a little and walked over.
“I'll be right back, I need the ladies room.” She then walked off to find the lavatory. Tyrone pressed the grey switch on his ear to activate the microphone.
“You better get some juicy pictures, Pet. I'll make this as convincing as possible.” Tyrone said.
“First rule, never call me Pet, second rule, never tell me what to do. I'm taking three shots so make them good, got it Flames?” Petal replied.
“Okay, jeez.” Tyrone let go of the switch, which then retracted the microphone. “I swear, Hiei's attitude and Aqua's complaints for “pet names” is wearing off on that girl.” He muttered to himself, as Blaze walked over and sat opposite him.
“Shall we get started?” she asked.
“Yes, lets.” Tyrone smiled, though slyly in his head.
 
Outside, Petal took out a camera and zoomed in on the two. Make them GOOD dumb ass! Petal told Tyrone telepathically.
“Really wish she'd not do that.” Tyrone muttered.
“What?” Blaze questioned.
“Nothing, continue.” Tyrone said, leaning his elbows on the table. Blaze leaned over and placed a card down on the table.
“This is a spell card.” She said. Tyrone leaned over to `look' at the card. Blaze lifted her head as Tyrone lifted his and the two accidentally nearly kissed. SNAP! Petal took a shot.
“That's one.” She said. Blaze jolted back, blushing like an idiot.
“I'm so sorry.” Tyrone said. “I was just looking at the card!” He said innocently. Blaze frowned.
“It's fine, just…don't get so close again.” Blaze said, leaning back on the table. Tyrone smiled.
“Why? You have a boyfriend or something?” he asked.
“Yes, not that it's your business.” SNAP! Petal took another picture.
“That's two.” She said.
“Well, you're cute, and busty.” Tyrone said. “I think you deserve better than what he can offer.” Tyrone smirked slyly. Blaze slammed her hands on the table and leaned over the table to have a go at Tyrone.
You want good, eh Petal? This should work. Blaze was about to yell when Tyrone quickly lifted his head and up and caught the two in a convincing lip lock. SNAP!
“And that's three.” Petal said, she lowered the camera. “Meh, I'll have one for my own amusement.” She said, lifting the camera up for one last shot. Blaze broke from Tyrone and lifted her hand, swinging it back down and SLAP! SNAP! Petal then started giggling. “Oh come now? You didn't see that coming?” She said. “Rei!” Suddenly another cloak appeared next to her.
“Yes, Ma'am?” Rei asked. Petal handed the camera over.
“Develop these shots and give them to Blaze for stage Blaze.” Petal said. “Stage Petal is complete.” Petal began to walk off. “Oh, but that last picture is mine, so I expect it when it's ready.” Petal walked off.
“Yes ma'am.” Rei then vanished.
“Now for some site seeing.” Petal flicked her Microphone on. “Brother Hiei…”
 
Tyrone was sat alone in the restaurant, rubbing his cheek. “Her lips were like fire, hell my cheek hurts, but it was worth it for the kiss. Now…” Tyrone clicked his microphone on.“Stage Tyrone is complete.” He said.
“Understood.” Jin said. Why do I have to take part in this idiocy? So, what was it again? I gotta get this Tikal chick worked up and annoyed or something? Meh… The dark brown echidna walked off toward Angel Island.
 
On the Island, Tikal was sat happily next to the Master Emerald, which was rotating and letting off a soothing hum. She was carefully analysing her cards. Hmm…I wonder about this Master of the guard, sure it's defence is outrageous, but still…it's attack is next to nothing, though I can easily mix it with Shield and Sword to change it to offensive, and then a flip effect to turn it back to defence mode after my assault ready for it to return to defending me…but… What if someone used a card to hinder me, such as switch it to attack mode and get what would seem a direct shot and…Tikal was lost in thought, but looked over the island, seeing a tall blackish echidna walking along with very dark hair. Hmm? Who might that be? Tikal slotted her cards away. I knew we should have kept the island in the sky…but no, Knuckles goes and makes it so the island is ground level. I knew we'd get tourists. Tikal mentally complained. She walked towards the echidna. As Jin looked at her, his eyes widened.
It's her…she's Tikal? “Well I'll be, Angel Island suits it's names with pretty creatures such as yourself.” He said.
“Oh, well thank you. But I must ask what you're doing here? You know that Angel Island is more like a hell than a heaven, what with all the traps and things about, right?” Tikal said.
“The traps didn't trigger, I guess I am loved.” Those accursed traps, I had to dismantle so many of those bastards! Jin thought. “And it appears now an angel has descended before me, I guess I am lucky.”
“That's very sweet.” Tikal said, blushing a little. “However, I'm taken…sorry.”
“Hmm…knew it was too good to be true.” Jin seemed hurt.
“I'm sorry.” Tikal replied.
“Wait, this person you're taken to, where is he?” Jin asked.
“Said he needed to go to the shops, why?”
“Well, is he by chance a red Echidna by the name of Knuckles?”
“Yes, why?”
“Because he's not at the shops.”
“Oh, is he back?” Tikal looked around.
“No. I remember seeing him at Club Rouge with Rouge the bat.” Jin said.
“Hm, well, they are friends.” Tikal said, pondering.
“Not the impression I got.” Jin said. This then worried Tikal.
“What do you mean?”
“I would have guessed they were seeing each other, till I met you.” Jin said.
“What?”
“Yeah, that bat was all over him. He wasn't complaining either.” Tikal's jaw seemed to drop, her eyes widening. “Also, if he were going to club Rouge just as a friend, why would he tell you he was nipping to the shops?” Jin asked. That struck Tikal hard and she was slowly coming to tears.
“But…But he…” Tikal lifted her hands to her face. “Why? Why would he betray me?” It was at this point she began crying. Jin walked up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her toward him in a hug and stroked her quills. Tikal reacted by quickly wrapping her arms around him and crying into his chest. Lord Hiei, heed my thoughts. Jin thought.
What have I told you about trying to access my thought patterns, Jin? Hiei spoke in his head.
I wish to announce I have succeeded in my mission, stage Jin is complete. By speaking on the microphone would look suspicious, as I haven't left Tikal yet.
So be it. Hiei then left Jin's mind.
This isn't what I expected, but the results the same…maybe by stopping the flow of love for Knuckles, I can make Tikal my own.
 
Meanwhile, Amy had reached Tails workshop, where she knew Sonic was residing. She had her hammer already at the ready. Aqua was sat on a far away rock, looking at the group through her sniper rifle, though she had no intention of shooting anyone.
“Let's see the next episode of Freedom Fighters go bust, sorry, but I want a sneak preview.” She smiled to herself. Amy walked in through the front door, which was open, seeing as the house inside was so hot from Tails machines all running. Sonic was on the sofa, fanning himself, Tails didn't seem to be around. Amy walked over.
“Why?!” She yelled at him. Sonic jumped and leaped out of the seat looking over to Amy with a `What the hell' expression. “Why would you choose her over me?!”
“Amy? What? What are you talking about?” Sonic questioned, lifting his hands in front of him as a sort of defence.
“Tails!” Amy yelled. “Why would you sleep with her over me?!” Amy was not happy.
“What? Sleeping with Tails? What gives you that idea?” Sonic asked. Tails heard the commotion from upstairs and came down in a large towel that was around her entire body and a towel around her head, she reached the bottom of the stairs.
“I go for a shower and suddenly hell breaks loose, what's going…” Before Tails could even finish, Amy ran over in a mad rage and attacked her, taking her to the ground and beginning her assault on the scared defenceless fox. Sonic quickly rushed over and pulled Amy away and threw her back, not so much that she flew or even stumbled that much.
“Amy! What the hell do you think you're doing?!” Sonic yelled, lifting Tails up and into his arms, the towel around her body not being affected, so she was still somewhat protected from exposure.
“It's true, it's all true.” Amy said sadly. “You don't care about me! You never did! I offered you my life, my love! I offered you my Body and Soul and you pick this stupid fox!” Amy yelled, tears streaming down her face, pointing at Tails. Sonic let go of Tails and took a few steps toward Amy.
“Amy, I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not sleeping with Tails, I wouldn't sleep with her.”
 
“Wrong move stupid hedgehog.” It seemed Aqua had pulled out a sound device to hear the three talking as well as watching through her scope. She smiled.
 
“What do you mean by that, Sonic?” Tails questioned. She sounded hurt.
“Well, you see…well.” Sonic stuttered, now he knew he was in trouble. “Well, you're too young and I…” Tails sighed.
“Get out…” Tails lifted her hand to her face and rubbed her cheek, from where she was attacked. “Both of you.” Tails was slowly coming to tears herself. “Both of you get out now!” Amy broke into tears again and ran off, Sonic not knowing who to run after, as Tails made her way upstairs. Sonic was at a loss.
“What the hell just happened?” He asked himself. He ran out of Tails house and after Amy, who was long gone.
 
“Quite the show, quite the show. I was expecting Sonic to last longer, but with my part played, and Sonic now at a breaking part with not only the girl who wants to suck him off so badly that she goes nuts when he denies…but also his best friend.” Aqua then gave a giggle. “I do find Petal's idea amusing. She is too smart sometimes.” Aqua then took her leave from the Cliffside into the waters of the sea.
 
Meanwhile, elsewhere, Silver was looking for Blaze in the town.
“Man, where could she be.” He questioned, and then yelled out. “Blaze?!”
“Someone yelled my name?” said a voice from behind. Silver turned around to see a yellow cat, with his hair in the shape of a thunderbolt.
“Sorry, I got the wrong person.” Silver said.
“Ah, I see.” Blaze then took out a load of photos and started going through them.
“What're those?” Silver asked.
“These? Well, they are pictures of restaurants I got for a study for my dad. You see, he owns a small business, but wants to buy himself a restaurant, but needs to know what it is that makes them tick. So I took the liberty of going around and shooting some pictures of some. I like these pictures of this `Couples Restaurant.'” Blaze handed over three photos. “That place really is for couples, you know. I wonder if I should take my…” Blaze was cut off.
“That's Blaze!” Silver yelled as he looked at the pictures.
“Huh?” Blaze questioned.
“That's my girlfriend, Blaze.” Silver showed Blaze the pictures.
“Wow, tough break.” Blaze took his pictures back. “Well, hope I didn't do anything to possibly hinder your future, please excuse me, I gotta go get more pictures.” Blaze then took off, leaving Silver in his thoughts.
Blaze clicked his earpiece.
“Stage Blaze completed.” He said before disconnecting. “Now, lets see what's going on at the dual arena.” Blaze wondered off into town, putting on his dark shroud. Man I love destroying relationships.
 
Knuckles was walking back toward home with his shopping bag. He was whistling as he walked, but wasn't until a trap activated that he stopped.
“Huh? That's weird, must be faulty, I know I set the traps to not activate on me…” Knuckles pondered. He shrugged it off as a faulty trap and continued on. It was only till more traps triggered that made him concerned. “Okay, something's up.” He said. Knuckles then ran into Angel islands forests, trying to avoid his well set traps. It's a good thing I was the one who set these. After a good hour of taking the long route, as it was the one with the least amount of traps, though still many. He was exhausted, but had arrived. As he approached the door of his house, he saw a peace of Paper on the door. He took it and read it, the note not hitting his liking. “Left? What does she mean by that?” Knuckles was at a loss.
 
“Oi, cheer up there, matey! I'm sure things ain't that bad.” Marine said, trying to lighten the mood, but alas, Tails continued to cry. Cream was a little worried.
“Tails, I'm sure Sonic didn't mean anything by it.” She said. No improvement.
“`ere Tails, mate. Let's go check out that duelling centre they set up, what'da'ya say?” Marine asked. And at last, Tails was beginning to calm down. She lowered her legs from her face and leaned forwards, wiping her tear covered face.
“How did you two get in anyway?” Tails asked.
“The door was wide open, mate.” Marine replied.
“Oh yeah…Computer!” Suddenly a computerised voice spoke.
“Yes?” It said.
“Activate system shutdown.” Tails ordered.
“Activating System Shutdown! Saving Data! Closing Down.” Then all the machines went off, save for one, which was hibernating.
“Wow, when did you do this, Tails?” Cream asked.
“I set it up this morning.” Tails replied.
“Well, let's go then Mate!” Marine said excitedly.
“Sure…but if I see Amy or Sonic, I'm leaving, kay?”
“Sure thing.” Marine replied.
“Yeah, okay.” Cream added. The three then left for the town. Tails locking up the house.
 
Silver had located Blaze.
“Silver, hey.” Blaze said happily.
“Silence, Traitor.” Silver said harshly, this caught Blaze by surprise.
“Wha…? What's that all about?” Blaze was confused, slightly hurt, but she didn't show it.
“You tell me? Who was that guy you were with in that restaurant?”
“Huh? The Ferret? He was a rookie duellist who wanted some help, but he turned out to be a sleazebag.” Blaze said.
“And so you climb all over him?”
“What? Silver, I don't even know his name, I wasn't all over him and it was him who kissed me…”
“Save it, Blaze! Forget you! Forget we ever met!” Silver yelled. Blaze was hurt. Silver used his powers to pick himself up and fly away. Blaze could only watch and frown. She then yelled at the top of her lungs.
“FINE!!!”
 
From the top of a building, a blue fox in a dark shroud, though the hood lowered and his left arm covered in his shirt, if he has a left arm, lowered his binoculars around his neck and clicked his earpiece with his right hand.
“Silver and Blaze have officially split.” He said in a darkish voice. “My part is played.” He then vanished from the building.
 
Meanwhile back inside the darkened lair, Hiei lifted his feet onto his desk.
“Good.” He said. “It's all falling into place. With the group divided, we can strike. Attention all Shadows. Your targets are vulnerable, so stalk them and strike when ready. Do not mess up.” Hiei ordered. He then leaned back in his chair.
“So, you've decided to strike the freedom fighters at this lowest point. By hitting them in the heart, you destroy their willpower. You really are cowardice.” Said a voice from the Shadows.
“I'm surprised you located this place.” Hiei said. “Then again, this is the Shadow Clans Lair, and who better to find it…than you Shadow?” Hiei looked at the black and red hedgehog as he entered the lair. “Tell me, what do you want?”
“I want answers…maybe a position.” Shadow said. Hiei smiled cunningly.
 
Perfect…He thought. Absolutely perfect.
 
 
((A/N's: A little explanation here, when creating my Shadow Clan, the thunder user of the group I named Blaze, then when bringing them over into this story I realised that Blaze the Cat (the fire princess) was also Blaze, so this might be confusing. If for any reason both Blaze's come into one scene, my blaze will have a (m) next to each name to show which one is talking as the Blaze from Sonic will have a (f) Thank you for your patience.))