Sonic X Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duels: The Shadow Clan Saga! ❯ The strike of the Shadows. Part 3. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: The strike of the Shadows. Part 3.
 
Blaze stormed through the town, searching for Tyrone.
“That little shit'll pay for this.” She cursed under her breath. She stormed around, looking for Tyrone, then returned to that restaurant and there he was sat outside, drinking a drink in the sun. She walked over. “Oi! You!” She shouted, this caused Tyrone to jump and nearly drop his drink.
“Whoa! Do you mind? Can't a guy relax in the sun without...” Then he saw her. “Oh, it's you is it?” He asked. “Couldn't get enough of my flaming hot kiss, so you came for more?”
“Shut up you jerk! Thanks to you, I no longer have a boyfriend! You're going to pay for what you've done!” Blaze activated her duel disk.
“Now, hold on. I'm not in the mood to duel such an expert as yourself.” Tyrone said, just a little too calmly.
“Shut up and face your punishment!” Blaze yelled. Tyrone activated his duel disk.
 
“Fare enough, you've made me come to this.” He said. “Um, who'll go first.” He then searched himself and found a coin and flipped it. “Heads says me.” The two watched the coin as it hit the street and flames erupted around them. “Oh, crap...wrong coin.” He said. It landed on heads. “Oh well, guess I gotta win then.” He said.
“I'll make you pay for splitting me and Silver up!” Blaze yelled drawing 5 cards. Tyrone drew 6.
“3 cards down and Solar Flare Dragon to begin.” Tyrone said. (1500/1000) “And end.” Blaze was hit by fire.
“Ahh!” She yelped. <7500> Then she drew. “I activate Fissure!”
“Oh man, Tyrone moaned. “Well, no deal, I use my trap Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai. This allows me to tribute a monster on my field and inflicted damage equal to its attack to your life points, and since my dragon'll die anyway, it's worth it.” Tyrone said as Blaze was hit by more fire. <6000>
“Darn!” She screamed out. `This isn't right, that really hurts.' Blaze moaned mentally.
“I summon Abaki!” Blaze said as her monster hit the field. (1700/1100) “And use him to attack you!” Blaze ordered.
“I wondered how good a duellist you were, not so good in my eyes. I use Dimension Wall. This means you'll take the damage, rather than me.” Tyrone said, as Abaki was knocked back and his club knocked Blaze down. <4300>
“I thought you were an amateur.” Blaze said, wiping blood from her mouth as she stood.
“I'm a quick learner.” Tyrone replied.
“I end my turn.”
 
A crowd had gathered around the duel, believing it to be a street act and they clapped and cheered.
 
Tyrone drew. “Let's see now. One card face down and I summon Ultimate Baseball Kid.” (500/1000) “Thanks to his effect, any fire monster on the field boosts him, but you know that.” (1500 atk) “And I end.”
 
Blaze Drew. “I summon Solar Flare Dragon.” The Dragon came back, only now on Blazes field. “And use Fissure.”
“Guess this'd be a nice time to activate gravity bind.” Tyrone said.
“Darn.” Blaze retorted. “I end.”
 
Tyrone was hit by fire. <7500> He then drew. “I summon Volcanic Blaster.” (1200/600) “And end.”
“I summon my second solar Flare Dragon, which has now decided me the duel.” Blaze said, as she summoned her second dragon.
“Not good.” Tyrone rubbed his head as he looked at her field. “Well, you know what they say.”
“And I end.” Tyrone was hit by a stronger fire. <6500>
“I summon Volcanic Scattershot and end.” Tyrone said as the small scattershot appeared. (500/0)
“I don't remember seeing him in your deck when I looked at it.” Blaze uttered.
“That wasn't my real deck.” Tyrone replied. “You think I'd be dumb enough to let you just see into my best deck? I think not.” Tyrone smiled slyly. “You have the softest lips, though.”
“Shut up! Do you know what that cost me?!” Blaze roared. Tyrone nodded knowingly.
“Yup.”
 
Blaze drew. “I set two cards down and summon UFO Turtle!” (1400/1200) “And end.”
“Well, I'll use my trap, dust tornado to remove the middle spell card.” Tyrone said, and then took his damage. <5500>
“Darn...” My lightning vortex...
“Now I will summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch with Volcanic Blaster as my tribute. You should know his effect randomly discards a card from your hand and you take damage equal to its level x 100.” Blaze lost her Ultimate Baseball Kid. <4000>
“You know, your judgement is really clouded.” Tyrone said. “I end.”
“Darn you.” Blaze uttered as she drew. “I summon Hand of Nephthys, (600/600) then use his effect to tribute him and UFO Turtle to the grave to summon my Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys!” Blaze said as one of her best monsters hit the field. (2400/1600) “And end.”
Tyrone took more damage. <4500> And drew. “Well then, lets play. I summon King Pyron using my Volcanic Scattershot as a tribute. This causes you 500 points of damage.” Blaze was blasted. <3500>
“Arg!” She moaned.
“And end.”
 
Blaze drew. `I could use this, but I can take him out with effect damage alone. I'll save it.' Blaze thought. “I end.”
Tyrone took more damage. <3500> “Well well, looks like we are even now, huh?” Tyrone said. “Well then, I'll use my Gemini's effect to second summon him to the field, rather than summoning an actual monster. Now that I've done that, I can use his effect to cause you 1000 damage.” Tyrone said, as his monster blasted Blaze. “Also, something tells me you will get a card soon that'll get rid of my trap, so I'll let you contend with this too. “I activate Level Limit - Area B. All level 4 or above now can't change from defence position.” Tyrone said, as all the monsters switched.
“Oh no, now what?!” Blaze wondered to herself.
“And I end.” Blaze drew. `Darn, nothing...' She thought. “I use Mystical space typhoon to destroy the level limit area B.” She said.
“Thought so.” Tyrone said.
“and end.” Tyrone took his damage. <2500>
 
He then drew. “Well then, I summon Volcanic Scattershot and use my kings ability.” Blaze was blasted again. <1500> “And end.”
Blaze drew. “One card face down and all monsters back into attack and end.”
Tyrone was blasted. <1500> and drew. “Well, as fun as this was Blaze, it ends now.” Tyrone said. “I play Blaze Accelerator and use it's ability to send a pyro type monster from my hand to destroy one of your monsters, so I'll send Volcanic Shell from my hand to the grave and destroy one of your dragons.” Tyrone said, discarding his hand as the dragon was wiped out. “I then use my Kings effect.” Blaze was blasted again. <500> “and I end.”
Blaze drew and lowered her head. “Darn.” She said. “Pass.” Tyrone was blasted. <1000>
“Well, see ya Blaze.” Tyrone said as he activated Pyron's effect one last time, ending the duel. Blaze turned to walk away, but her legs then seized up.
“What the...?” She pondered.
“Yeah, sorry about that. But you're not leaving.” Tyrone said, scratching his head. `It really was an accident.' He thought. Blaze's eyes contracted and then closed as she fell backwards. Tyrone rushed in and caught her. “Whoa there. Easy.” He said. “Let's get you home, shall we?” He then blew up in a ball of fire and when it cleared he and Blaze were gone, this got many people's attention as they thought it was part of an act, so they clapped, only for it to go to deaf ears.
 
Meanwhile, elsewhere Amy had left the hospital, as Vanilla arrived. She felt it best to let them have their peace. As she walked, her mind a million miles away, she didn't notice a familiar face following her every movement.
"Something wrong, mate?" asked a voice as Amy passed. It was Marine.
"Oh, Marine. Sorry, I was miles away." Amy gasped in surprise. "I'm just worried about what happened to Cream, that's all."
"Crikey, what's happened then? Me an' her were just splittin' up to find Tails a few hours ago. Something happen?" Marine asked, a little concerned.
Amy looked down at her feet. "She was found in the park...she's in a coma Marine. The doctors can't understand why." she admitted sadly.
"Blimey..." Marine said, slightly stunned. "All this after Tails goes an creams some jerk in the duel arena and runs off... So, she just collapsed or soming? Maybe she was nackered after all the runnin' about me an' her did."
Amy shook her head. "I don't know Marine. The doctors didn't act like she was just tired. Vanilla's with her now, maybe you should pay her a visit?" Amy replied.
"Maybe so, but i gotta find Tails too...oh, what am I gonna do now." Marine gripped her head in confusion. "I ain't cut out for all this runnin' about lark."
Amy put a hand on Marines shoulder. "Look, go visit Cream. I'll see if I can find anything about....Tails...." she said, a flash of anger in her eyes as she said the name.
"Um, ya know, ya don't need to..." Then Marine caught a glimspe of something in the corner of her eye and shot her head around to face it. "MONKEY!" She roared. She then began to chase a monkey round the block. "Gimmie back my bag of nuts, ya crazy thing!" And in that moment, Marine was gone, leaving Amy with nothing but a sweatdrop. Amy shook her head and began to walk again.
'I got a bad feeling about all this. First I find out that Sonic and Tails are together, then Cream gets hurt...' She stopped and sighed. "It just isn't fair...." She turned back to her friend. "And now Marine is chasing a monkey. Everything's just falling apart...."
 
"Anything i can help you with, dear?" Asked Aqua from behind Amy.
Amy turned. "Oh, you've done enough. Get away from me.." she said.
"I don't know what you mean dear." Aqua replied, stepping a little closer.
"You think it's funny to ruin my life?! I hate you." Amy barked.
"Why chase someone who clearly doesn't love a grippy, moaning, overactive, obsessed little ignorant bitch like you." Aqau said angrily narrowing her eyes, her traditional chinese clothing morphing into a black cape and completely black clothes, her normal dueldisk morphing into a black duel disk with water filled seethrough rims and what appears to be a water filled tear drop patturn on the wrist area. Aqua flips a coin into the air and it forms a large bubble around the two.
 
"Oh, you want a duel? Is that it?! Fine, I am so going to make you regret you ever met me!" Amy bitched back, activating her own disk and slotting her deck.
"You think too much of yourself. But as I'm curious to see what that weak deck of yours is capable of, I'll let you make the first move." Aqua replied coldly as she drew 5 cards.
"As if i'd give you the first move!" Amy barked, drawing 6 cards.
"My my my," Aqua mocked. "No wonder Sonic was never interested in you. This duel's just started and you're already becoming annoying."
"I'll set 2 cards and summon Alien Skull to the field. (1600/1800) How's that for annoying?! My turn is over." Amy said, as she passed on.
Aqua yawned as she drew her card. "Oh, you're done? Excellent. I'll play the field spell Legendary Ocean for a start." A wave washed over the field, though only appears in the bubble. This would usually catch a crowd, but the people in the streets just passed them by without even seemingly knowing they were there.
"Now, don't be scared.....yet...." Aqua continued. "I'll play the spell card Turtle Oath, and by sending Levia Dragon Deadalus and Blizzard Dragon to the graveyard, I can special summon my Crab Turtle (2750/2700)" The monstrous creature appeared before Aqua, its pincers ready to strike at Amy.
"Oh, crud..." Amy muttered.
"Now. I think I'll play the spell card Monster Reborn, to bring back my Levia Dragon Deadalus (2800/1700)."
"Double crud..." Amy sweatdropped. "Now what..."
"I'm glad you asked." Replied Aqua as her great sea-serpent settled on the field. "I'll use my Levia's effect to send Legendary Ocean to the graveyard to destroy every card on the field. Except for him of course." she smiled as the field was swept clean.”
"But wait...that means you just ritual summoned that monster for nothing, what a total waist." Amy mussed.
"Not really. I used him to bring Levia out. He served his purpose." Aqua explained as Levia's attack and defense fell (2600/1500) "And in doing so, you are left wide open. Show her what I mean my friend!"
Amy was pushed into the side of the bubble, which rippled on impact. <5400>
Aqua smiled coldly as her great sea-serpent returned to her side. Stroking it's side, she laughed. "I think I've done enough for now. You're turn."
 
Amy drew. "You think you're so strong, but you're not." Amy mussed.
Aqua sighed. "If you say so. Get on with your move."
"I set one card and summon Alien Mars." Amy said as her Alien warped in. (1000/1000)
"Am I meant to be impressed?" Aqua scoffed.
"Not yet at least. I now use Creature Swap." Amy said as she placed her card and grinned nastily.
Aqua did not look happy. "Fine. Take my monster. He won't be yours for very long."
Amy was grinning away. "So, now he'll attack you."
Aqua watched, almost in sadness as her own monster moved in against her <6400>
Amy didn't seem too happy herself about destroying her own monster, but she let it slide. "And i end."
Aqua drew. "I'll pass this round." she said bluntly.
"I knew you were all talk, no action." Amy said, drawing her card.
Aqua shrugged. "Maybe I'm just curious to see what your deck can do. As I see it, it's so weak you have to rely on your opponents monsters to fight."
"Says you..." Amy barked.
Aqua smiled and pointed at the sea serpent that Amy controlled. "Who's monster was that then?" she asked.
"I'll summon my second Alien Skull, and this time, you're not going to get up." Amy narrowed her eyes in anger. (1600/1800)
"I will now attack you with both monsters, fight!" Amy ordered.
Aqua steeled herself against the onslaught, but was sent back against the bubble anyway <2200>
She stood back up. "I think I've taken enough time beating you. End your turn already so I can wipe you out."
"You're all talk, me and Cream beat yo before and I'll....I'll..." And this is when it struck.
"You'll you'll do what?" Aqua laughed.
"Wait a second...you... You're a Shadow Clan duellist. This was all just a ploy! A ploy to seperate us and take us out on seperate levels... That's low, that really is. It was you and your people who did that to Cream! You're the reason she won't wake up!" Amy was pissed now.
Aqua rolled her eyes. "Wow, took you long enough. And yes, you're right. It was just a ploy to split you all up...one that worked brilliantly, thanks mostly to you. And yes, it was one of us who sealed Cream. And yes, that's what I'm going to do to you now."
"You seem to forget who has the edge! You lied to me! You told me a lie that I'll never let you get away with!" Amy was furious.
"You don't have a lot of choice. This duel is mine, and has been since the beginning. So end your turn already."
"Fine, take your last meaningless go and I'll wipe you around the floor so much the concrete will sparkle!" Amy really was angry.
"Whatever you say." Aqua replied as she drew. "I'll pay 800 lifepoints <1400> to activate Brain Control and take my dragon back for a little while, if you don't mind."
"He'll return to me soon enough, seeing as he probably feels that a heartless bitch like you needs to go down anyway." Amy said, crossing her arms angrily.
Aqua just smiled as Levia returned to her and allowed her to pat him gently. "Yeah, looks like it doesn't it?"
 
"It's called 'Brain Control' you idiot." Amy was really angry, unbelievably angry. "That's probably not his own will. All you shadow morons do is manipulate people, if it better helps your sick goals. You probably manipulate your monsters too."
"NEVER!!" Aqua exploded suddenly. She cleared her throat. "I would not do that. Anyway, I'll sacrifice my beast to summon Mobius the Frost Monarch (2400/1000)"
"Now my friend, destroy her monster." Aqua commanded as Mobius launched a huge blast of ice at Amy's Alien.
Amy blocked her eyes as her monster evaporated in an instant. <4600>
"Your move." Aqua stated as Mobius returned to her side.
Amy drew her card. "one monster face down and end." She said.
Aqua drew. "I'll summon my Warrior of Atlantis (1900/1200) and use him to attack your monster!" she said as her fish warrior moved in for the attack.
Alien Mars was destroyed, and as it was, Amy looked at Mobius and defeat hit her eyes. "I see..." she uttered to herself.
"Now Mobius, blast her again for me." Aqua said coldly. Amy was knocked on her rear. <2200> "So much for making the concrete sparkle. Make your last move."
Amy, however, didn't get back up and lowered her head. "You're wrong...." She said. "Sonic is interested in me...I know he is...I'm the way i am because i love him so much, you wouldn't know what that feels like, would you? You don't know what it's like to love someone as much as i do."
"Is that what you think?" Aqua replied. "Do you think I don't know what it means to love someone so much you'd gladly die for them?"
"No, you don't." Amy stood, glaring at Aqua. "You've no idea the feelings i have and someone as cold hearted and evil as you that'd you steal the soul of a young girl and kidnap another for the sake of manipulation could not possible understand what Love is."
Aqua shrugged. "Well, I don't suppose I need to tell you anything then. Make your move."
Amy drew her card. "See, you don't understand." She said.
"That's what you think." Aqua muttered.
"This isn't much, but it's enough." Amy said. "I summon Alien Hunter. (1600/800) And equip him with Malevolent Nuzzler!" (2300 ATK) "Now i'll use Corruption Cell A to place an Alien Counter on your Warrior of Atlantis and attack him with my Alien Hunter!" Aqua shielded herself as her monster was destroyed <1000>
"You're lucky you 100 points ahead, or your monster'd be dead now." Amy barked.
"I end my turn."
Aqua drew. "I pay 800 lifepoints to activate Premature Burial <200> and bring back my Levia Dragon Deadalus." (2600/1500)
Aqua's 2 monsters stood by her side, towering over Amy's alien, ready to obliterate it and her.
"Any last requests you want to make before I send you to oblivion?" Aqua asked.
"Not that you'd listen to them." Amy said, lowing her head. "Sonic'll save me...Even after all this, even if he doesn't love me as i him...he'll still save me. And when he does, you and your flunkies of cowards will be in for a world of hurt!" Amy sent her final blast of anger.
"Maybe I shouldn't mention that Hiei already sealed Sonic....oh well. Mobius, Levia, take her out!" Aqua said as her monster dove in for the attack.
"What?" And in the instant, Amy's hopes were shatter, as her monster fell and her life points obliterated. <0> "You're lying...You're...lyi..." And Amy fell down, like a lifeless doll.
Aqua laughed coldly. "Another one of those pathetic fools down."
 
"I guess you want me for clean up, huh?" Said a voice as someone entered the bubble that shouldn't be seen by anyone.
Aqua turned, her clothes returning to the Chinese style they had been previously. "Put her somewhere she'll never be found, even if those morons do manage to free her."
"Uh huh." Shadow lifted Amy over his shoulder and took a Chaos Emerald. "Sonic will soon find out about this, you know, it won't be long."
"I hope he does. I'd love to be there when Hiei utterly destroys him."
"You sure do know how to break a girls spirit. You didn't need to do it, but you choose to anyway." Shadow closed his eyes. "I better get what was agreed soon, Chaos Control!" And Shadow warped away with Amy as the bubble slowly flowed away.
Aqua looked up to the stars. "Maybe I didn't, but it sure was fun....."