Sonic X Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duels: The Shadow Clan Saga! ❯ Hell breaks loose! The God Hunt is on! ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 30: Hell breaks loose! The God Hunt is on!
 
Mariko stood atop the building in her hood, hands in her pockets.
"With everything that's happened, it's not long before people discover I hold Obelisk the Tormentor. I'll become a prime target; I need a protégé...but whom..." With that, she walked off toward the door to the stairs.
Meanwhile, deeper in the city Mana has seemed to of just exited a large building, applying a little makeup as she is walking. "Hm...well...that could of gone a little better, but oh well, guess it gives me a little time to go see my family, wonder what they have been up to, especially considering on what has just came up, wonder what happened to Pegasus to let his company get taken over..." She then starts heading towards the mansion. "Guess I will find out soon; wonder if any of them is home." As Mana approached the mansion, she saw her younger sisters, Akahana, Chiyoko and Hamako exiting the house. Akahana again was in an exotic dress, Chiyoko again looked like a nerd and it appeared Akahana had some fun dressing up Hamako who was in a very pretty dress of her own.
"Hey!" Mana shouted out, running over to her sisters.
 
"Oh, well, hello there Mana, you're a little late for the family reunion..." Akahana said, in her nice calm voice, smiling happily. "It's so good to see you, how is your career coming along?"
"Mana!" Hamako cheered, running over to give her big sister a hug.
Mana grabbed Hamako in her arms and lifted her up as she approached, hugging her, smiling at Akahana. "My careers coming along fine I would say, actually that's why I couldn't make it. How did it go?"
Chiyoko adjusted her oversized glasses. "Take a wild guess..."
"That bad?" Mana sighs a little.
"Yes, it appears the boys can't be civil with each other for 10 seconds..." Akana-chan replied.
"Pff, what was it over this time?"
"Well, first over Penelope, then over Akirik..." Akahana replied.
"Wish they would just get over it...what happened has happened, they can't change anything, some of us have accepted that."
"I heard a strange rumour." Chiyoko said. "Apparently we all have a niece."
"And who might that be?" Mana replies, seeming interested.
"Oh, where did you hear something like that?" Akahana asked.
"Some people have been spreading rumours via the internet saying one of us in this family have had a child. So, apparently one of us is a mother and I haven't had a boyfriend ever, so it's not me." Chiyoko replied.
"Well...don't look at me either." Mana lowers Hamako to the floor, rubbing her head a little.
"Well, it isn't me, I wonder if it's one of the boys." Akahana replied.
"You really think any of the boys in this family stands a chance with a woman?" Mana smirks a little.
"I'll admit since the accident the best bet would be Suiv." Akahana replied.
"Come on, of course they do...after all, mum met dad..." Chiyoko added.
"Well...my guess would be Suiv is too busy arguing with people, Yuuichi to busy not really being able to put the past behind him, and Kazuhiko...well, he's a Robot."
"Don't speak ill of your younger brother, Mana..." Akahana said sternly. "Anyway, we were going shopping, would you like to come?"
"Hm...I think I will. Any idea where Ayuki is by the way? I'm not that keen on talking with the boys yet."
Akahana and Chiyoko looked at Mana awkwardly, as Hamako replied. "She ran off with Yuuichi again."
"Sounds like her, oh well, as long as she is being watched." Mana gives Akahana and Chiyoko a quick look over before speaking again. "So, were we heading?"
 
Akahana smiled. "Well, the main shopping arcade was the first place we were going."
"Clothes..." Chiyoko sighed. "Always starting with clothes..."
Mana smiles at Chiyoko. "Well, I think we should get you some new ones, make you look all pretty."
"I don't want to look all dazzled and stand out like you three..." Chiyoko moaned.
"What do you mean? Of all of us, you'll stand out the most. "Hamako laughed.Dressed like you are."
Mana giggles to herself before putting an arm around Chiyoko "Hamako is right, now, let's go make you fit in?"
"I don't fit in, that's the point, you're not getting me in any fancy dress..."
"Well...that's what you think." Mana grins a little, now tugging on her, waiting for the other two as well. "Let's go find her one?"
"Hey, get off of me! I am not wearing a dress!" Chiyoko complained as the girls dragged her into town.
 
 
As they girls walked around town, trying on different clothes, after Chiyoko finally got her own way and looked a prat in front of everyone. The girls walked down the street, as they came up to what appeared to be a riot.
"Just give me the god card and I'll leave you alone!"
"Like I'm going to just hand it over." Mariko replied calmly.
"God card?" Mana questioned the girls. "Let's go see what this thing is about."
 
The girls barged through the riot, the crowd angrily trying to force Mariko to hand over the card she had, she was fending them off pretty well, considering most towered over her. Eventually, it was just her and one boy stood with a ring of people around them. Mariko in a defensive position.
"I'm not handing over anything to those who don't deserve it..." Mariko said.
"You'll run out of energy eventually." The boy said. "And when you do, the god is mine."
 
Mana yells out, stepping into the circle. "Hey! Just give her a break; don't you think you've caused enough trouble?"
"Shut up idiot. She's got a god card! Do you know how POWERFUL that thing is?! Whoever has it can become the King of Games!" The boy spat at Mana.
"And you, obviously, are not worthy to hold the card, being the thug you are, now leave."
"I'm of more worth than a snobby cow like you! And who cares for worth! That power will be mine!" The boy replied angrily.
Mana glares at the boy. "Snobby cow, am I? You will never get power being a lowlife."
"You'll never get a boyfriend from being so stuck up!" The boy countered.
Mana seemed to get angry from the comment, walking straight in front of the Boy. "And what makes you think you have the right to call me things?"
"Just get out of my face! I got a god card to claim!" The boy said, pushing Mana away from him and turning to attack Mariko again.
Mana throws a kick up behind him, aiming for In between his legs. The crowd charged in, all grabbing at Mariko for the god card. She reacted by leaping over the boy as he received a blow to the pills and kicked him in the back of the head, taking him to the floor to writhe in pain. She landed gracefully as the crowd tried to grab her.
Mana then yelled out as the crowd started again "Just...stop it!"
The crowd ignored her, and continued to grab Mariko, who was finally faltering under the pressure. "I knew I'd get this hassle." She moaned.
Mana quickly started thinking. "Hey! Look! Is that Ra?!" Pointing in a random direction. The crowd then let Mariko go, looking to find the "fallen god card." Allowing Mariko to leap over them and escape the crowd. Unable to stop to thank Mana, she continued on around the corner, chased by crowd members who realised the ploy.
 
Mana then sighed "At least she managed to get away."
The crowd had dispersed and the girls continued on. "Wow, Mana! That was awesome!" Hamako said.
"Well...couldn't exactly just let them steal things from her, could I?"
"It was still awesome!" Mana smiles down at Hamako.
"I wouldn't have helped with a card that valuable, I'd probably have joined the crowd..." Chiyoko muttered.
"Something to say, Chiyoko?" Mana smiles over to her, but looking a little angry.
"A god card and you didn't take it; hmpf...Penelope would have gotten that card without a second thought." Chiyoko said, aloud.
"But am I, Penelope? Taking someone else's card is wrong; it's as simple as that."
"No wonder you're not popular, you never take opportunities."
"It's also a reason I'm the older sister, because I know better than to go around ravaging people for something, for all you know that could be the reason Penelope was in hospital."
"She was in an explosion...I thought you knew that."
"Do you really believe it was accident, Chiyoko? For all we know she could have gotten herself into it, which is also a reason her Blue eyes were taken."
"You never liked Penelope, did you?" Akahana questioned. "Is it because she's not our biological sister?"
"Don't start, Akahana...I'm not throwing anything at her, it's just a simple fact Penelope is known to do stupid things."
"I always thought she was a smart girl..." Akahana replied. Her voice still calm as always.
"If she was smart, she wouldn't have-" Mana then cut herself off. "Let's just not bicker like the boys do, I have nothing against Penelope, just no one deserves to be attacked like that women just was."
"No, you finish that sentence!" Chiyoko ordered.
Mana glared at Chiyoko. "There is no need to, now just forget what we have been talking about...were to now?" Chiyoko then huffed and turned, walking away.
"What's her problem?" Mana asked
"She's like Penelope's biggest fan." Hamako laughed.
"Well...she needs to cool off..."
 
Akahana sighed. "Why can't our family get along?" She muttered under her breath.
"Would you stop snapping at everyone, Mana..." Akahana said. "I'm just wondering why no one in our family gets along..."
"I'm just concerned...you know that I don't like things being hid from me."
"Well, let's see here. So far, this family has gone through financial hell, most of us have gone off on our own, Ayuki has been pushed over a cliff, Akirik died in an explosion, Penelope has also been blown up and is comatose....Have I missed anything?" Akahana asked.
Mana sighed a little. "Stay with Hamako please, I think I will go after Chiyoko and see if I can sort anything with her...we don't want anything to happen to her as well."
"Oh, she'll be fine." Akahana said. "Just let her strop for a while."
 
Suddenly, Mariko dropped down in front of them, as a boy walked over. Mana looked between the two, smiling a little at Mariko
Mariko kept a serious face. "I told this guy you had my god card, he wants to duel you for it." The boy smiled nicely as he shuffled and slotted his deck.
"Huh?" Mana asked, looking a little confused.
"A duel." The boy said.
"Well...sure." Mana peered at Mariko for a moment, kneeling down and taking her duel disk from around her leg, it extending then she attached it to her arm, as well as getting her deck from around her thigh and shuffling it, slotting it in.
 
After the two drew 5 cards, the boy smiled. "Please, help yourself."
Mana drew her sixth card, smiling over at him. "Thanks, I set a monster and end my turn."
 
"How interesting." The boy said before drawing. "It is customary for one to speak their own name before they receive, especially from a lovely lady such as yourself. My name is Dike. How do you do?"
"And I'm Mana."
"Such a lovely name. I will begin my move by setting 2 cards and activating Reinforcement of the Army." Dike said, activating his card.
"This allows me to search my deck for a level 4 warrior and add it to my hand, so I'll bring Don Zaloog along for the ride. I'll now summon my Marauding Captain (1200/400) and with his ability, special summon Don Zaloog. (1400/1500)"
"Hm...Nice start." Mana smiled over at him.
"Thank you; attack her face down, Marauding Captain!" King's knight appears, parrying the blow (1600/1400) "And with that, I end my turn with another facedown." Dike said. <7800>
 
Mana drew her card.
 
"I activate my trap, Drop off. Sorry, but whatever you just drew goes to the grave."
"Well...I never expected that one." Mana said, discarding the card she just drew
"Still...I should be able to go without it; I summon my Marauding captain to the field. But...I will use his effect a little differently to yours, because I can bring 3 monsters to the field."
"Hm, could you explain?" Dike asked.
"Well, they make seem weak but...looks can be surprising." Mana smiles as three Hero kids appear on the field. (300/600)
"Ah, hero kids." Dike laughed.
"Yup, and now I will put their strength to good use, because I activate United we stand on my Marauding captain."
"Well, I'll activate my face down Mystical Space Typhoon and stop you, I do apologize." Dike said, as a gust blew away the spell.
"Hm...Oh well, I change my King's knight to attack mode and place a face down, then attack your captain with him."
"I'll use my last face down, Shrink. This cuts his attack in half, making me the victor."
"Well...that's an annoying start." Mana watched as her monster was shrunk and destroyed <7600> Dike just smiled. "Looks like I will have to make it up next round, your move."
 
Dike drew. "I'll summon Cliff the Trap Remover (1200/1000) and attack your Marauding Captain with my Marauding Captain." Both monsters fought and were destroyed. "Now, my other two monsters will have fun with your Hero Kids."
"Not before I activate this, A Hero Emerges, and since I only have one card in my hand...”
"Interesting..."
 
Mana smiles as an Egyptian warrior seemed to rise to the field. "This is my Mystical Knight of Jackal." (2700/1200) Mana then watched as her two hero kids were destroyed <5600>
 
"Since both Cliff and Don dealt damage to you, I can activate one effect for each of them." Dike said. "For Don, since you have no cards in your hand, send 2 cards from the top of your deck to the graveyard." Dike said. Mana then took the top cards of her deck and placed them in the graveyard. "And since you have no spells or traps, send another 2 for Cliff's effect." Mana then discarded another 2. "That ends my turn."
 
Mana drew her card. "Well, this is when it starts turning for me, I start by switching my hero kid into defence mode and summoning Queen's knight to the field." (1400/1600) "Mystical knight of jackal, destroy Cliff." Dike said nothing as his monster was destroyed. <6300>
'I wonder...' Mariko thought.
"Also, you should know, when my knight sends a monster to your graveyard I can choose to return him to the top of your deck so...do so please." Mana then smiled.
"Hmm..." Dike then returned Cliff to the top of his deck.
"And with that I end, your move."
 
Dike then drew. "I'll switch my Don into defence and set a monster, and end."
 
Mana drew. "I start by attacking your Don Zaloog with my Knight of jackal.” Don Zaloog was destroyed. "And again, this card goes to the top of your deck." Mana smiled again. And thus he was placed. "Now, queens knight, attack his defence monster." Up flipped Needle Worm, which was then destroyed.
"You lose 5 cards from your deck."
Mana then discarded the cards from her deck. "Hm...Well, I may be losing cards, but I know exactly what your drawing, you're move."
 
"I'm sorry, but I'm not playing your games, you're not going to get me out by getting me into a loop." Dike said. He then drew. Mana smiled at his comment, letting him continue. "Let's get rid of that queen of yours." He said. "I summon Don Zaloog, and attack your Queen's Knight." Mana watched them both clash and destroy each other. "That's all."
Mana drew her card. "Well...This is where you lose a little, I summon Dark blade to the field." (1800/1500)
"Go sis!" Hamako cheered.
Mana turned her head and smiled at Hamako for a moment, before turning her attention back to Dike. "Knight of jackal and Dark blade, direct attack." Dike guarded himself as the monsters struck him. <1800> "Well, your move."
 
Dike drew and was surprisingly calm. "Okay, one card face down and I'll summon Cliff again." (1200/1000) He lifted his arm, pointing at a Hero Kid. "Attack the Hero Kid." Mana watched as her hero kid was destroyed. "And that ends my turn."
Mana drew her card. "I...will take the risk, Dark blade, attack Cliff."
"And boom, Mirror Force." Mana covered her eyes as her monsters were destroyed.
"Good that I never summoned any more monsters then, huh? I set a monster and end."
"Indeed, but surely you saw that coming..." Dike said. "I guess you thought I was bluffing you."
"Hey, what's the game without risks?" Mana then smiled over at Dike.
"The game is strategy, risks are pointless." Dike replied, drawing his card.
"Now, I'll tribute my Cliff for Dark Scorpion - Gorg the Strong!" The monster was then replaced. (1800/1500) "And I'll attack your monster." Mana watched as her Queen's knight appeared, being destroyed. "That's all."
 
"Come on, sis!" Hamako called.
 
Mana drew her card, smiling as she saw what it was. "Guess I have to finish it now."
"Well, if you can, show me." Dike replied.
"Well, if you say so, I activate Monster Reborn in order to bring back Mystical knight of jackal." (2700/1200)
"Aww, crap..." Dike said.
 
Mana smiled over at him. "And to make sure it finishes this round, I summon Marauding captain from my hand, destroy his monster my Knight of jackal."(2700/1200)
 
Dike watched as his monster was destroyed, and his life fell. <900>
"Now deal the last blow Marauding captain." And with one final cut, the duel was over. Dike fell to a knee. <0>
 
He stood and adjusted his suit. "Well done, very nicely played." He said. "You deserve to possess the God Card, Obelisk the Tormentor." Hamako and Akahana walked over. Mariko also walked over. Mana smiled over to Dike as he spoke, then looked at the three.
Mana then concentrated on Mariko. "Care to explain what this was for then...since I don't actually have the card?"
"Wait...you don't...but..." He then looked at Mariko. "You said she had stolen your god card?!" He said to her.
"It was a test." Mariko explained. "Both of you were studied by Kaiba-Corp. And I personally picked you out as potential apprentices to become the guardian of this card." And with that, she pulled a transparent box holding Obelisk the Tormentor inside.
 
"It was a test." Mariko explained. "Both of you were studied by Kaiba-Corp. And I personally picked you out as potential apprentices to become the guardian of this card." And with that, she pulled a transparent box holding Obelisk the Tormentor inside. "You, Mana, passed with flying colours and I want you to become my protégé." Mariko then looked at Dike. "You on the other hand failed, so you may go. Thank you for being such a sport though."
"Um...no problem, but you should trick people like that." Dike said, before turning to leave.
"Oh wooow...look at that card!" Hamako said, starry-eyed.
Mana smiled at Mariko, before turning to Dike. "Hey, don't be ashamed, you put up a great duel."
Dike waved as he left, placing his hands in his pockets, before vanishing into the crowd.
"He seemed like a nice guy as well..." Mana then turned back to face Mariko. "And I would love to."
"Good. Practice hard, for a strong test awaits you." Mariko said, putting the box away in her bag. "Thanks for helping me earlier." She then walked away a little.
"Hey, no problem, my pleasure, and I will make sure to." Mana smiled as she was walking away.
Mariko stopped, looked up, and then leaped up to the roof, making her exit.
 
"Wow...she's a real fox." Akahana smiled.
"Just make sure she won't eat'cha for breakfast, Mana." Akahana laughed.
Mana laughed a little to herself as well. "Never know, she might just eat you two instead." She then grinned a little.
"Waah! No!" Hamako gripped onto Akahana, who just giggled at her.
 
~@~
 
Around the duel arena many duels were going on, as well as many people watching over from the stands, as for the normal day it never seemed that crowded as many of the areas in the stands seemed spaced. At the very top of some stands sat Kyma watching over the duels that were occurring, seeming to be studying them, talking to himself.
"So many duel going on...yet they all seem to stick to the same old moves." Kyma couldn't help but notice a select few people seemed to be tearing up the competition and making a crowd each.
 
Kyma then wandered down the stands and worked his way down to the arena, walking through one of the crowds to see who was duelling.
 
The first noticed, was the Dark using Yuca, the duellist seen last tournament, who duelled and defeated Charmy Bee, but was never seen again. The next was a fire wielding red fox, cheers of her name, Rika, the duellist who should have been duelling Blaze last tournament but dropped out due to "family issues."
The last one, the crowd seemed to have problems between the names, but this ice wielding love chick was causing a bigger fuss than the other two for some reason.
"Man, Leon! You rule!" A crowd member said.
"Idiot, her name is Leanne."
"He's called Leon!"
"She's got tits you idiot. How can she be a he or have a guy's name!"
"Oh shut up! He's a guy!"
"So what? She's got 'man boobs' then."
"Please don't argue over me, boys." Leanne then said, then changed, her voice deepened a little. "I'm both. Anyway, who's next?"
As Kyma noticed each he thought for a moment, before going to the least known one, working his way to the front of the crowds to see what she was currently doing. As Leanne shuffled her deck, with some awkwardly sweet look on her face, she waited patiently for her next challenge.
As Kyma saw this he stepped forward from the crowd, slotting his deck and activating his duel disk, but he just looks over at her without saying anything.
 
Leanne looked at him for a moment and sighed. "You're not going to be one of those "strong silent" types are you, because they get on my nerves, keeping quiet like they've something to hide." She slotted the deck into what looked like a frozen duel disk. Yuca and Rika both walked over, with their crowds, causing a huge loop.
"Lee...We're going to be leaving soon, so this is the last duel." Yuca said.
"Yes, big brother." Leanne replied.
"Don't take it personally; I just barely talk with anyone." Kyma then draws 5 cards "Would you like to take the first move?"
"You'll regret that, so no." Leanne replied.
Kyma grins a little. "Little attitude I see." He then draws his 6th card. "What's up with you being called a man...by the way?"
"That's not something I'd like to discuss. Some people think I'm a girl here, others think I'm a boy. It's as simple as that." Leanne replied. "I'll let you choose for yourself what sex I am, since I am neither, as I am also both."
 
"Would much rather have you tell me yourself...so I will just start this duel by activating Tremendous fire, which makes you take 1000 life points damage and me 500." <7500>
"Ouch......" Leanne stated. <7000>
"Now I will follow with another 800, from Ookazi."
"Okay, that sucks..." <6200>
"Now I will activate Wave motion cannon, as well as throw two more face downs and set a monster...Your move."
"Interesting...you knocked me of 1800 life points on the first move." Leanne said, as she drew. "Well, that was lucky for you, huh?" Kyma grins a little at the remark, not replying.
"Anyway, let me show you how to really duel. I'll summon Blizzard Dragon." The dragon appeared on the field and let out a cold roar. (1800/1000) "Now, I'll activate Absolute Zero Barrier." The field then changed, as the area froze up.
"Hm...Care to explain the effects?" Kyma replies
"Basically, any monster will lose attack points equal to 500 for each "Ice Counter" it has on it, not to mention can't actually attack if they have one." Leanne replied. "Now, I'll use White Veil and attach it to my Blizzard Dragon and set 3 more cards down. Now, I'll attack your face down." Leanne said.
 
As Blizzard dragon sent a giant blast of ice toward Kyma's monsters, all of his spells and traps froze up and shattered. Two blasts seem to hit Leanne before her monster attacked. Leanne was thrown against the ice pillar behind her. <4200> "Ouch! What was that?" Leanne moaned, getting back up.
"My traps and spell cards Poison of the old man and Secret barrel." Kyma grinned a little as his monster was destroyed as well, sending flame at both of them. <7000>
Leanne blocked, as she was struck. <3700> "This really sucks now." She said.
"Interesting...he runs a life damage deck..." Yuca said aloud.
"Will Lee be okay?" Rika asked.
"Doubt it, unless he can finish this soon."
"That was also my abaki...but look on the bright side...you got rid of my cannon."
"The plan was to get rid of them all." Leanne moaned. "Well, that ends my turn."
 
Kyma draws "I set a monster, then over to you."
'No doubt that monster is going to hurt me somehow...' Leanne thought. She drew. "I summon Practitioner of the Ice Boundary." (1300/0) "And I'll attack with my Blizzard Dragon."
Giant germ appears on the field and then explodes, several parts of it hitting Leanne, and then two more seem to appear. (1000/100)
"That's a pain...." Leanne wasn't happy. <3200> "Well, attack Practitioner, destroy another one."
Kyma grinned as the second Giant germ explodes, <6700> hitting Leanne again.
"This is beyond annoying...and slimy as hell..." Leanne moaned. <2700>
Kyma grins a little at her moaning. "Well, can admit you're not a guy now."
"Uh huh..." Leanne replied. "Well, what about now." The voice was deeper as Leon looked at Kyma. "Right, that's all for my turn, make your move."
Kyma draws his card. "No need to change your voice." Kyma grins a little again. "I switch my Giant germ to defence mode and set a monster, ending my turn."
 
"Leon is weird, but one hell of a duellist." A crowd member said.
"Why can't I have a normal brother?" Yuca uttered.
"Doesn't have a sex, remember." Rika told him, narrowing her eyes.
 
"You don't get it, do you, pal?" Leon said. "The thing about me is that I should have been twins, but something went wrong, really wrong. I ended up as this." Leon drew. "I'll use White Blizzard, this means every time I destroy a monster as a result of battle, you lose 600 life points. So, let's start with your giant Germ, Practitioner! Attack!"
Giant germ explodes and hits Leon again, but Kyma also gets hit by the blizzard, not moving though. <6100>
 
Leon covered his face. <2200> "So, what do you call your deck then?"
"Hm..Don't really have a name for it."
"You should call it Hell Deck." Leon said, and then his face changed a little, like his voice. "Or Flames of Destruction...I wonder..." Leanne thought for a moment. "Anyway, attack your face down with Blizzard Dragon."
"Well..I bet that can get a little confusing." Kyma replies.
"What can get confusing?" Leanne asked.
Morphing jar then explodes on the field when the Dragon hits "You two changing like that...by the way, we both get to draw 5 cards now." Kyma draws his cards. "After you discard your hand."
 
"Why do you think we call them Lee?" Rika asked.
 
"Hmm, well, I have no hand, so 5 cards for me." Leanne said, drawing 5.
 
Kyma is then hit by the blizzard <5500> Only shrugging a little. "Well..this should work, end your turn when you're ready."
"I'll set one monster and use Spiritual Water Art -Aoi, which lets me tribute a monster of Water Attribute to look at your hand and remove a card of my choosing." Leanne said, as her Practitioner of the Ice Boundary vanished. Kyma shows his hand. including Just desserts, Restructer Revolution, Ookazi, Tremendous fire and Reckless greed. "Remove that fire of yours." Kyma discards the card, smiling. Kyma draws his card "I will start by using Ookazi."
Leanne blocked the flames. "I hate your deck..." <1400>
Kyma grins a little at the remark. "Well..it's my first time using it so, I follow up by using Restructer Revolution, so you take 200 life points damage for every card in your hand." Leanne was hit again. <800>
"Now I place three face downs, and end."
 
Leanne drew.
"I activate Secret barrel as you draw..so you take 200 damage for every card on the field and in your hand."
Leanne sighed. "Your deck's a bitch, you know that?" <0> The crowd applauded and then dispersed.
"First time use...seems it works well, nice duel though." Kyma smiles at Leanne.
"That's a good deck if you like to annoy people." Leanne said.
"Don't be a sore loser, Lee." Yuca said. "We're leaving, so move it."
 
Kyma grins a little "You better get going, don't want to upset them." Kyma then turns around, taking his deck out of his duel disk.
"So, did you make your decision?" Leanne asked.
"And what decision would that be?" Kyma replies.
"My gender."
"Well..I would say that you are what gender you would like to be, considering your female now...but can turn male, just wouldn't want to see any further than that."
"Fare enough." Leanne said. "Well, see ya!" With that, she ran off following her brother and Rika.
And with that Kyma also starts to walk off, looking down at his deck. "Flames of destruction..hm.."