Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Chosen ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey guys I'm new here and is looking forward to some feed back for my stories. I have a acccount with fanfiction.net so most of my stories are from there. I want as much feedback as possible, good or bad, so I'm looking forward to being here.
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic X or any of its characters. Sonic x is owned by Sega.


     It was raining. The sky was cloudy and the wind had pick up. The trees started to swing wildly as they clashed into each other back and forth. It was a storm. Somewhere deep with in that storm was me. My pink hair was suck to my face, my lips pure white as the last remaining pint of blood left them feeling numb. My red dress was clinging on to my body and I hugged my knees to my chest as I lean back against the tree I fell against for support, while trying to keep warm. My fingers felt broken so I tried not to move them too much, it's not like I could anyways. This was a daily routine for me. Just sitting somewhere and hope for the best to come. I lived by that motto but every day I find myself doubting the true meaning of those words.
   I stared forward, watching the rain drop, listening to the sound the tress made moving against each other. What was hope anyway? was it something that people feel when they needed to relied on something when things got tough? or was it just a word to make people believe there was something out there that they can believe in to make things better? Please...if there was such a thing, where is it for me? I believed in this word, put my life into believing there was something better out there for me. What a bunch of bull crap.
   Through rain, I can see a shadow approaching. Even if, what ever it is was,was dangerous, there was no way I could defend myself. I'm almost a frozen human popsicle. I just sat there watching as the shadow got closer, hearing the footsteps echoing through out the rain. The shadow stopped right in front of me, placing something over my head. I trailed my eyes to look at its face but realized I didn't have to because it crouch down in front of me.
"Hi"
I was taken back when it suddenly spoken. I stared at the face. The hair color was weird, a lavender color, although I shouldn't talk since my hair color was pink. Now I know it was actually a girl. She had a red hair tie with a violent coat with dark pink hemlines. White gloves, and a gold necklace. But the thing that caught my eyes were the was the color of gold in hers. She smiled at me, standing up offering me her hand. I stared at it, feeling strange. Is this the feeling they called hope?
"Whats your name?"
It was still raining and the wind was still going strong. But some how..I didnt feel so frozen anymore. My lips began to part and before I knew it my name was being said.
"A-amy...Amy Rose"
Her smile got bigger.
"Well Amy nice to meet cha. My name is Blaze...Blaze the Cat"
Suddenly the rain stop, the wind began to die down, and the sun began to come out. And for some reason...I began to feel warm.