Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Saves Narnia ❯ Chapter 2: The Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sonic Saves Narnia

Chapter 2
The Meetings

(Narnia)

Peter: Well, we're back to Narnia again.

Susan: There must be some great evil approaching or else we wouldn't be here.

Lucy: Look!

Edmund: What is it?

Peter: What on Earth!

Lucy, Peter, Susan, and Lucy saw a portal just like the one that they had seen on the other side of the river, a long way off. And then, who should jump out but the Sonic Heroes.

Peter: What the? It's a big, blue hedgehog?

Sonic: That's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog

(Music plays Sonic X ending theme)

Sonic: And these are my friends, Tails the Kitsune, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose Hedgehog, Cream the Rabbit, Cheese the Chao, Big the Cat, Shadow the Hedgehog, Omega the Robot, Rouge the Bat, Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, and Charmy Bee.

Peter: Very nice to meet you. But where did you come from?

Sonic: A planet called Mobius.

Susan: I've read about that place. It was said that it didn't exist.

Sonic: Never mind that, did you see a big, fat, egg-shaped man around here?

Peter: Yes. He's on the other side of the river, far away. Do you know him?

Sonic: Yes. He's our archenemy, Dr. Eggman.

Peter: But how do you plan to catch up to him?

Sonic: With my supersonic speed.

Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy: O.O...

Sonic: What?

Peter: Can you take us along?

Sonic: Sure, but just hold on tight!

And the Pevensies climbed onto Sonic's back and Sonic sped through the grassy plain.

Sonic: I see him, he's just ahead!

Peter: Look, everybody! Our stuff from the treasure room is appearing on our belts!

Sonic: We've got him!

Peter: Alright, let's go!

The battle was glorious. Peter rammed his sword into Eggman's Egg-Mobile and pulled it out and dodged a laser attack with his shield. Sonic looked at him because he never knew that Peter could handle a sword and shield. Then Sonic did a spin attack and drove straight through Eggman's machine. It exploded right after Sonic landed. Eggman flew into the air screaming.

Eggman: You won't get off so easy!!!

Susan: He must be the great evil! We must warn Aslan!

Sonic: Aslan?

Susan: He's the great lion, the real King of Narnia! We are the Kings and Queens of the Golden Age of Narnia!

Sonic: Do you know where he is?

Susan: I don't know. But once I had a dream where Aslan said he would meet us at the Stone Table next time we were called to Narnia.

Sonic: Then let's go! Show me the way and I'll be there quickly.

So they all jumped on Sonic's back, and Susan pointed the way to the Stone Table

Sonic: We're here! Whoa...that is the biggest lion I have ever seen!

Lucy: That's Aslan!

Aslan: Welcome back. Who are your friends?

Lucy: This is Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails the Kitsune, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose Hedgehog, Cream the Rabbit, Cheese the Chao, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, Omega the Robot, Espio the Chameleon, Vector the Crocodile, and Charmy Bee.

Aslan: That's strange. I've never heard of you before. Are you Narnians?

Sonic: ...

Aslan: Okay, so you're not Narnians. But where are you from?

Sonic: Mobius.

Aslan: Well, you can help us win the battle against this new evil. Here...I give you and your friends armor, shields, and swords.

And suddenly, the Sonic Heroes were covered in chainmail, had swords, and had shields.

Aslan: What are your abilities?

Sonic: Well I have supersonic speed along with Amy, Shadow, and Espio, Tails, Rouge, Cream, and Charmy can fly, and Knuckles, Vector, Big, and Omega have superstrength.

Aslan: Well even I can't do those things. You will make a great alliance.

Sonic: We almost forgot to tell you that the evil is a evil robot scientist name Dr. Eggman.

Aslan: Just as I feared. He has come into our world to take over.

Sonic: Well, I think he is an idiot.

(Meanwhile)

Eggman landed in the treasure room of Cair Paravel and saw a column of ice with a woman inside it.

White Witch: Free me, Jadis, also known as the White Witch! One drop of blood, that's all I need.

Eggman: If I free you, will you help me take over the land of Narnia?

White Witch: Yes, I swear.

Eggman: Very well.

Eggman cut his hand with a knife and one drop appeared on the White Witch's finger.

White Witch: I'm free!

She jumped out of the ice and towards the ice sword sticking in the ground.

Eggman: Now we'll defeat anybody who tries to stop us!

Both: Ahahahahaha!

White Witch: Now I call my minions!

And the White Witch's allies appeared beside Dr. Eggman.

Eggman and The White Witch: Now let us go and enslave the world of Narnia!
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Uh-oh. Looks like trouble for the Pevensies and Sonic Heroes now that the White Witch has been freed. What will happen? What will our heroes do? Find out in the next chapter of Sonic Saves Narnia!