Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Speeding--FF.N Version ❯ The Resort ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Speeding
Metal Bahamut 8/5/03


Disclaimer
First and foremost, I don't own anything, except my Avatars (Metal Bahamut, Dark Android, Taka, Avenger, Natsuri, Malice, Lily, etc.). I don't own Sonic and company, which is property of Sega, nor Sephiroth from FF7. And I don't own "The Shining" (I don't know who created it, but like I said, I don't own it). Don't treat this like crap. If you find it brilliant, R/R, and no flames (or they'll face deletion). Read on... Kudos from Tarukai for the ideas! ^.^

Chapter One: The Resort
On a normal day, four friends went to a summer resort in the island of Duelist Kingdom, where they want to stay a couple of nights. They finally arrive to the resort, where a tall and mysterious innkeeper awaits.

He said, "I am the innkeeper of this resort, and I welcome you to our branch here seemingly out in the middle of nowhere. Allow me and my assistant, to carry the luggage for you..." While they did, the Sonic Team first went to the booth inside the lobby for registration.

"Now, allow me to show you to your rooms..." the innkeeper proceeded. On their way there, the four friends saw weapons on the wall. Then the elevators stopped, and red liquid flowed out.

The assistant instructed, "Just ignore that. That usually gets off the second floor..."

Amy asked, "What is that stuff?"

Sonic said, "This is getting weird..."

Tails wondered, "What's with the strange look on that guy?"

Knuckles replied, "And what's with the weapons on the wall?"

The innkeeper answered in thought, "You'll see... Hehehehe..." ^.^ Finally, they are shown to their rooms, and they enjoyed themselves after a few minutes. Amy looked around the resort, while Tails takes a walk in the hedge maze outside the back end of the resort. Knuckles called room service, and by his luck, it happened to be a seductive waitress.

The waitress asked, "You called?"

Knuckles answered, "Yes, I called. Strangely, you look so attractive... What's your name?"

The waitress answered, "I'm the beautiful, sexy Rouge the Bat... Do you want anything..."

Knuckles yelled out in happiness, "Oh yes!!! I know what I want! First, you'll be naked, only you wear a hand-made sailor hat out of some folded newspaper, while I wear all pink and a pimpin' hat, gold chains on my spikes, then we get into a jacuzzi filled with thick grape-flavored cough syrup. Then, we go into the bed, and play a fun game of (sexual) Russian Roulette, ensuing in usually a lemon-lime cherry-sprite what-not sequence. And after all that, we go out for pizza and lubricant, ending the day like Hugh Hefner would do..."

Rouge asked, "Can you repeat all that again?" With that, Knuckles said only the key words from the above paragraph.

Rouge then said, "Boy, do you have quite an imagination... Let's see...a little bit of this, and a bit of that... That would cost you...$49.98, no tax included, so there's no strings attached..." Suddenly, Sonic burst in and gave Knuckles a note.

The note was hastily written, "Hey Knucks, if you ever need me, I'll be at the bar."

=====================
Resort- Hedge Maze
=====================
Meanwhile, Tails got lost in the hedge maze, and running clear through the walls did him no good, for as if they're really ivy-covered rock walls. So Tails flew over the maze, and meet a suspicious character.

Tails asked, "Who are you?"

The mysterious figure answered, "I am Metal Bahamut, the author of this story, and caretaker of this hedge maze."

Tails questioned, "What are you doing here, Metal? I thought you're supposed to-"

Metal Bahamut replied, "Write out the plot? Sure, but I'll give you something you'll really need in a situation. I'll give you the power to telepathically contact me in an emergency..."

Tails replied, "Oh, you mean the Shini-"

Metal Bahamut cut him off, "Don't you want to be sued!?"

Tails replied defensively, "Sorry about that..."

Metal Bahamut said simply, "That's the Speeding to you, Tails, by the way..." Amy finally found Tails, after what seemed like hours in the garden.

Amy asked, "Who are you talking to, Tails?" Tails was about to introduce Amy to Metal Bahamut, but he mysteriously vanished into thin air...