Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ When Eggman gets married... ❯ An invitation... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I own no one.
 
On with the story…
 
One day at Tail's Workshop…
 
“Ahhhh!” Sonic screamed, holding an envelope in his hands.
 
“What is it, Sonic?” Tails asked, walking over to Sonic.
 
“I just got this in the mail. It's a letter from Eggman,” Sonic explained, fear very evident in his voice.
 
“Well, what does it say? Did he take Amy again?” Tails asked.
 
“No, it's even worse. Just look,” Sonic said as he gave Tails the envelope.
 
Tails took the piece of paper out of the envelope. It was an invitation. It read as follows:
 
“Dear Sonic,
 
I am formally inviting you to a wonderful celebration. I've decided to give up my evil ways and become a good guy. I know you'll probably think this is another trap like I've done in the past, but it isn't. To prove it, I'll even tell you the occasion that I'm celebrating. I'm getting married. I'd like you and a few friends to come to my wedding. I want you to meet my wife-to-be and witness my wedding.
 
A new, very happy,
Dr. Robotnik”
 
“Ahhhh!” Tails screamed, “This is worse than him taking Amy. He's getting MARRIED!”
 
“Wanna know what's worse than him getting married?” Sonic asked.
 
“Sure,” Tails said, “What could possibly be worse.”
 
“Him having kids,” Sonic replied.
 
“Nooooooooooo!” Tails screamed.
 
“So, I guess we should tell the others,” Sonic said.
 
“Yeah,” Tails said.
 
“No way!” Amy screamed, shocked.
 
“I don't believe it!” Knuckles yelled, just as shocked.
 
“Who would want to marry EGGMAN?!” Silver asked, dumbfounded.
 
“Yeah, there's no way that anyone in the right mind would want to marry that fat, evil, moron with an IQ of 300 but has no common sense, jerk of a man!” Blaze declared.
 
“I think it's kind of sweet,” Cream said, innocently.
 
“Well, who's coming with me?” Sonic asked.
 
They all decided they would go.
 
Next chapter:
 
Sonic and friends get shocked again.
Shadow comes to the party.
Eggman and his wife kiss….eww.