Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Destruction Comes Love ❯ Destruction's Love Sealed with a Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Sorcerer Hunters and its wacky characters are creations of Satoru Akahori and Ray Omishi.

This is my second chapter. This chapter is through Carrot/ The God of Destruction's POV, or my take on their POV's. I hope you like it.

Out of Destruction Comes Love: Pain of Destruction

Carrot

This is where it all boils down to. I'm butt naked and chained to a giant cross. I watch my father fight the bastard who took my mother from me. Then again, she was always watching over me. Then I watch Grand Pa and Gin Namba give their lives to save this world. This is too much. I can't bear to lose any more people that I love. Marron is badly wounded and so is that idiot Gateau. Well, Tira and Chocolat are okay compared to them.

Sacher is probably right. Maybe I will awaken as the God of Destruction. But what did he mean when he said Mom was the key to everything? It seems more likely as my existence as Carrot Glace is now hanging by a thread now that Big Mama's brother Charlotte has arrived. He's the source of all magic in this world. I can't do anything in this position except watch. I mean, I should get used to absorbing magic, right? But I never absorbed as much magic as I am about to take.

I listened to everything Almond Rassel and Cool Mint said earlier, but I don't believe a word of it. Those two are out of their minds if they think I'm going to become the God of Destruction. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't. I don't want to destroy the world or myself. But then I have to realize that we are one and the same whether I accept it or not.

Man, I should never have gone with Mousse but I could never resist a pretty face or a pretty body. I wouldn't be in this mess if I didn't. The existence of this world wouldn't hang in the balance. Then I realized that I was in love with someone, but it wasn't Mousse. That someone is actually Tira. I could never admit it to myself or to anyone else, especially not her.

When she told me that she loved me, I didn't know whether to believe her or not. My heart is telling that she's honest about her true feelings for me. It was a hard thing to swallow when those words came out of her mouth. I actually found someone who loves me back. This was something new. Maybe that's why she gets so jealous whenever I come near a girl.

I should have figured it out a while back. I wish I could go back to the time when we were kids in the Sorcerer Hunters' village. When I tripped and kissed her, breaking Count Poisson's spell over her when we had to save Knossos from sinking, I saw that she looked so cute when she blushed. Back then, I should have figured out her feelings towards me. What an idiot I am! I'm so sorry I didn't get it then, Tira. But I get it now.

And now, Charlotte is ranting and raving about how he hates his sister and this world. Is he crazy? Now, he has this world's magic. Everyone is shouting for him not to do the unthinkable. That's the last thing I hear.

"Let the God of Destruction awaken! NOW!"

"No, Charlotte!!!!!"

"Stop!!!!!"

"No!!!!!!!"

"You can't!!!!!!!"

Everything has gone dark. I feel my body changing. This is it. I can't reach out to them this time. Goodbye, everyone. Goodbye, my love.

The God of Destruction

"I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!!"

I am free, free to destroy this world. I may have been dormant, but I see what Carrot sees. Whether he accepts it or not, Carrot Glace and I are one. This human standing before me thinks he can control me. He's such a fool. His girl-chasing ways were my way of searching for someone to love me. Now they'll understand what it is like to lose everything like I have. They'll feel pain and loss like myself.

No one understands my pain. I have feelings just like these humans. None of the other gods understood except one. At first, the one known as the Mother of West Apros was afraid to approach me. Then again, all the gods were afraid of me, but not her. Maybe it was because of my appearance or my abilities or both. I was not sure at the time. But she was the only one who I considered a friend. As time passed, our friendship became more intimate. It was as if I could tell her anything. I never felt such joy when I was with her.

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!"

Then everything had changed. I let myself be fooled by the Lords of Darkness. They lied about Apros not loving me; that she was just like the other gods who avoided me. Then I started thinking. Did she truly love me as she once confessed to me? Were her words lies? I convinced myself that she did not truly love me; that she was too busy with her duties as the guardian of the West and I closed myself from her and started hating everything and everyone. For the first time, I felt like something was ripped from my heart. Then one day I destroyed our home and destroyed many gods with it, except for four survivors of the destruction.

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE!!"

Then as more time passed, I had fought them once again. I thought I would have been destroyed but I was sealed away in the purest heart possible. It was probably Apros' idea to seal me away. And so, I waited to be reborn as Carrot Glace. A year later, Yaksha was reborn as my brother, Marron. In actuality, Yaksha is my brother. He never did act like a brother towards me. As there is destruction, there is also rebirth.

Then again, he really did. Marron would always be there for Carrot and Carrot would always be there for Marron. It is probably Yaksha's way of reaching out to me. But I never saw that. My heart is filled with so much rage that I didn't see it back then. I'm not sure if I see it now. I actually don't if I'm bent on destroying this pathetic world.

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!"

It must have been fate when I was reunited with Apros. But this time, she was reborn as Tira Misu. I was also reunited with Kurin who was reborn as her older sister, Chocolat. We never did get along well. Now Chocolat is calling Carrot her "darling". Kurin always was a crazy spirit. Though I kept my distance, I always saw the insane glint in her eyes.

His girl-chasing ways were my way of searching for someone to love me. I may have been dormant, but I see what Carrot sees. Whether he accepts it or not, Carrot Glace and I are one. Through Carrot, I saw the happiness of these humans, with every place he has visited, something I have lost long ago.

Then a girl named Mousse came along and she and Carrot got along. Little did we know that Mousse was a lure for the Lords of Darkness. She played Carrot for a fool. They were going to use me for their purposes again. But this time there were only two Lords of Darkness instead of four, Almond Rassel and Cool Mint. Cashew Price and Gin Namba lived as humans. Almond lived in the body of Carrot's mother, Apricot this time.

I could not believe what they were saying about me; that I came to love my own existence. That was not entirely so. There was no one to love me. They could never understand. Yes, I do have the power to wipe out any reality.

But Apricot's spirit protected Carrot and myself from them. I grow weary of being used as a tool. I am NO ONE's tool. I will put a stop to everything once and for all now that I have awakened. I can't take it anymore. No more pain, no more being used. This world is filled with selfishness: sorcerers using parsoners for their own greed, for their own amusement, the Lords of Darkness using me for their own purposes.

I am sure many people have died. Many homes have been destroyed. I will not stop until everything is reduced to nothingness. What's this? I feel the Four Heavenly Pillars awakening. Our battle will start once again.

Why would they want to save a world as petty as this one? They are fools. As I pass in space, many planets have been destroyed. I try to use what's left of them as my weapons. North Sky Karlman strikes the first blow. Then my so-called beloved Apros and Kurin strike immediately afterwards. Then, my "brother" strikes next. I feel pain and blood flowing from my forehead. Her blow especially hurts and I do not fight back. Why is that? Is it Carrot that holds me back?

"I WILL DESTROY ALL!!"

Meanwhile, the battle rages on and intensifies, blow for blow. But I do not have it in me to strike Apros. Every blow they inflict brings pain and the pain intensifies. Now they are preparing to use their combined to deliver the final blow.

"I WILL DESTROY ALL THERE IS!!!!!!!!!"

The final is coming towards me. I could actually be destroyed this time. The blast inches closer and closer when suddenly:

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! CAROOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

Apros or rather Tira comes flying towards me. She's right in front of the blast and prepares to take it for me. Yaksha, reawakens as Marron and Kurin reawakens as Chocolat, screaming Tira's name.

"CARROT!!"

No, I won't listen. I won't let Carrot awaken. Not now.

"CARROOTT!!!"

No. Stop calling his name.

Then the blast hits her. I don't believe it. No one would risk his/her life for me. It's not impossible. Then I hear those three words. It did not matter whose name she called.

"Carrot, I love you."

With that, she disappeared. I relaxed my stance after that. She loved me? Did she just say that she loved me? I must be hearing wrong. But she has never deceived me. What have I done? I lost her. Again. At that moment, I knew that I truly love her. She sacrificed her life for me just as she was willing to risk everything to keep me alive by sealing me away instead of destroying me.

I heard both Tira and Apros say those three words with the same voice. I'm sure Carrot heard those words through me.

I don't know how to react. Then I hear Karlman/Gateau scream at me. What do I do now? Kurin/Chocolat is shocked at what took place.

"You jerk! Don't you understand? She risked her life for you! Can't you get that through your skull?"

What is this feeling? Why are my eyes stinging? Why is my heart breaking? Are these tears that are ready to fall? You really did love me, Apros. How could have been so selfish and so foolish? You died because of me. No, not again. My only reaction is let Carrot awaken and say one word:

"Tira."

And together with one voice, we can only cry out with all our pain and grief. Then there was a bright light.

Carrot

Where am I? What's going on? What's this light? Did I hear Tira say that she loved me? Now, she's gone. No! She can't be gone. I have to find her. She has to be here somewhere. I won't stop until I find her and tell her how I truly feel. I'm coming, Tira. You really are my true love. This is not goodbye. Don't leave me.

A figure is floating before me. As I float closer, I see that it's Tira. Now is the time to tell her how I feel with open arms.

"I love you. I'll tell you as many times as you want. I love you! I love you!! I LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!"

I'm not going to let her die, not now. I need her just as she needs me. You're not going to die, my love. I'm not going to let you go.

"Carrot?"

"Who else? You twit! I thought you were coming to save me! How could I let you die before me?"

"Carrot."

"I'll tell you I love you until the end of time."

"Carrot!"

"I won't let the God of Destruction have me! Not now!"

And I sealed my love with a kiss.

The God of Destruction

I will now admit that I did love Apros and still do. Now I have her in my arms once again. She opened my heart. I don't care about anything else as long as I have someone to love and someone who will love me back. For the first time in ages, I felt love and joy. I know that this time I will not spend eternity alone.

And through many reincarnations, we will be together. But for now, just as Carrot and Tira will be together, Apros and I will be together once more. I truly love you, my dear Apros.

Note: Well, that's my take on the God of Destruction's feelings. I hope you enjoy it. I might have a lemon with the God of Destruction and Mother of Apros. It's just a thought.

Later. ^_^