Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ To Whom It May Concern ❯ To Whom It May Concern ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Whom It May Concern:

I want you to remember this differently. I want you to remember the happiness, the joy, and those moments when nothing seemed to be going right but worked out in the end.

Change the ending to the story. Everyone lives happily ever after. We grow old and crotchety together.

When you write this story, don't make me a martyr. Write it so that I live with all my friends. Say that I was simply a guy trying to do what's right, a bit reckless at times. Say that love saved us all. That we could find happiness at the end.

Don't write that I took the darkness from this world by sacrificing myself. Don't write about the tears that everyone cried, the pain that they felt.

In your story make it so that Tira and Chocolat finally get the guy they've always wanted. In your story let Marron find a love that can be returned. Let Gateau be reunited with his little sister. Let Mama finally find peace. Let my parents love again. Let the Haz Knights fulfill their duties.

Let everyone I cared for be happy.

Most importantly of all, write us with humor. Write us with enough laughter to balance out the dark times. Have us smile and crack jokes.

Use your words to make this our history, our tale. Words hold powers unheard of. Perhaps, if you change our story, it will become true.

And when you finish writing our story, tell others. Belief is powerful too. If enough people believe in a happy ending, then it will happen for us somewhere.

We'll all be together again. We'll laugh and fall in love.

Please write a story with a happy ending.

Sincerely,

Carrot Glace