Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ What's Going On ❯ What's Going On? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: What's going on?
AUTHOR: Little ole me
EMAIL: wmj166@msn.com
WEB SITE:
RATING: R
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Sorcerer Hunters.
FEEDBACK: Hell yeah, uhm yes please.
DISTRIBUTION: Archive away
SPOILERS: none that I can think of.
SUMMARY: Tira, Chocolate and Gateau listen in....

* * *

"There's no way I'm gonna let you poke that in me," Carrot shouted angrily. "I don't care what I promised you, you are not coming anywhere near me with that."

"Niisan," Marron wheedled, "Don't you trust me?"

"Trust you, trust you, what the hell does trusting you have to do with this. You ain't sticking that thing in me. It's way too big, man, and it's gonna hurt like a sonna bitch!"

Tira and Chocolate were crouched outside the door, their ears pressed to the door and their eyes wide in amazement.

Gateau came up the hall, his brows raised at the sight of the Misu sisters with their ears pressed against Carrot's door.

"What's.....," he managed to get out before being soundly shushed.

"What's going on," he whispered crouching down with them.

"Just listen," Chocolate whispered fiercely to him before turning back and pressing her ear to the door.

He listened his eyes widening in astonishment.

Inside Carrot's room

"Niiiiiiisaaaaan," Marron said, pleadingly.

"Don't niisan me! I said NO, Marron and I mean it. Do you know how embarrassing this is? What if the others come home and see us like this," Carrot said angrily.

"Niisan, they're out of the house and won't be back for hours, we have plenty of time to clean up," Marron said impatiently. He had been waiting so long to do this to his niisan, he could barely stand it, he shivered with delight as Carrot eyed him suspiciously.

"It's gonna hurt," Carrot whined, knowing that he had lost the battle.

"But only for a minute," Marron promised, smiling.

"How do you know," Carrot asked, his narrowed in sudden suspicion, "You've done it before, you little bastard," he yelled in surprise.

"Of course, I have," Marron said casually, "Actually I've become quite an expert at it," he smirked.

Gateau eyes widen in sudden lust at that thought of a naked Marron.

Tira exchanged wide eyed looks with Chocolate, before swiftly fanning herself.
"Come on, niisan, have I ever lied to you," Marron said with a sweet smile, innocence shining from his face.

Carrot looked at him in disbelief, before counting on his fingers, "There the time that you threw the rock and hit me in the head and said Tira did it; there was the time that you pushed me off the pier 'accidently' of course, claiming you tripped; there was the time that you told Mom and Pop that I ate the pie; there was the time...."

Marron interrupted hastily, "Okay, okay niisan. But I promised it won't hurt but a minute. I'll even go slow as I can, okay."

Carrot sighed, "Okay fine," he snapped, hating himself for making that stupid promise to Marron. "Your sure they won't be home for a couple of hours, cause man, if they see me, us like this, I'm so dead," Carrot moaned.

Outside the room

There was a rustle of cloth in the room and Tira, Chocolate and Gateau pressed their ears closer to the door, they didn't want to miss anything.

"Okay, niisan," Marron said a little breathlessly, "Hold still, here it comes."

"Ow! Ow! Ow!. Take it out! Take it out," Carrot yelled.

"No, I'm almost through, just hold on niisan," Marron yelled back.

"There," Marron said, "That wasn't so bad was it? And there was only a little blood."

"Blood?! Blood," Carrot screeched, "You never mentioned any blood. Take it out right now! Get away from me, you bloodsucking fiend!"

"Niisan, you're being a baby besides, you promised," Marron said. "And you've never broken a promise to me."

"Fine," Carrot said angrily, "Let finish it."

There was a soft thud outside the room an they looked at each other in some doubt, before they decided it was just the house settling.

Outside, Tira and Chocolate froze, glaring at the red-faced Gateau as he scrambled up from the floor as quietly as possible.

They pressed against the door again.

Soft grunts and gasps where coming from inside, coming faster and harder from the room.

"Harder, niisan, you got to push harder," Marron said breathlessly.

"Whadda ya think I'm doing you idiot," Carrot snarled breathlessly. "Move your hand, willya," he gasped.

"If i move my hand, you won't be able to ....," Marron broke off. There was the sound of bedsprings squeaking furiously. They could hear both Carrot and Marron grunting with exertion, their breath coming in loud gasps.

"Okay! Okay, we're finished," Carrot said breathlessly, "Now get off!"

"Okay, now for the last part," Marron said breathing hard.

There was a soft thud in the room.

"Okay, now I'm going to bend over, and you need to shove as hard as you can. This will be the only way you'll get in, okay," Marron said huskily they could hear him breathing hard.

Gateau was standing in huge puddle of drool, imagining the scene; Tira and Chocolate absently wiped the drool dripping from their mouths.

"Argh," Marron cried, "Not so hard, that hurt!"

"Well, it's your own damn fault you told me to shove hard, so I did," Carrot said. They could practically see the smirk on his face.

There was silence in the room, before they heard Carrot's voice speaking again, "Oh man, am I glad they ain't here!"

They heard rapid steps heading to the door and were unable to move fast enough to get away in time before the door was yanked open.

Gateau had his mouth open to berate Carrot for calling HIM a pervert for hitting on Marron, and when he got a good look at Carrot and Marron his mouth stayed open.

Tira took one look at Carrot and Marron and her glasses cracked.

Chocolate look at them and stopped breathing.

Marron, attired in a pair of tight, blue leather pants, a sheer blue tight t-shirt glanced at Carrot, similarly attired in a pair of skintight, black leather pants, paired with a black, sheer top; knee high, tight black boots, and a silver earring, freshly piercing his ear.

Carrot looked at them puzzled, "What the matter with you guys act like you ain't never seen me before."

He looked down and sighed, "It's the clothes, ain't it." He turned and sneered at Marron, "You and your big ideas, I knew I shouldn't have promised to let you pick out my clothes. You have no fashion sense," he turned and stomped back the bed.

Marron looked at the stunned faces of his teammates as they watched the flexing of his niisan ass in his skin tight leather. He smirked and thought happily, now Gateau will have another ass to chase!

Tira let out a small moan, her panties sopping as she came, wetness running down her legs.

Marron looked at the blue face of Chocolate and whispered one word, 'Breathe'.

Turning to look at a whimpering, dazed Gateau who hadn't shifted his fixed stare off of Carrot, he smiled to see a large wet spot forming on Gateau's crotch.

Marron smirked again as Gateau dazedly stumbled after Carrot and he slammed it in his face, smirking at the cry of pain from Gateau.

Turning he gazed at his oblivious niisan sulking on the bed, his lower lip jutting out, just begging to be sucked on. He slid his eyes up and down his niisan lean form.

He looked entirely too fuckable.

Reaching behind him, Marron surreptitiously locked the door as he nodded soberly, secret amusement glittering in his eyes, "You're right, niisan, I have absolutely no fashion sense."

Carrot smiled kindly, his sulk quickly forgotten, "That's okay marron! But Marron, if you're gonna be gay, you have to develop some sorta fashion sense," he added earnestly.

Marron licked his lips, watching his niisan wiggle and shimmy as he pulled his shirt over his head, and with a slow seductive smile on his face, he thought to himself But I do know what looks good on you, ME!

Carrot finally pulled the shirt off and blinked to see Marron so close to him, "Uhm, Marron what's wrong with your eyes, uhm, Marron why are you looking at me like that,
Marron!"