Soul Calibur - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Cross Blade ❯ Log Entery 1 ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Cross Blade
Log Entery 1

It’s beautiful day outside in the plains. Good Temperature, wind blowing cool air to battle against the hot beaming sun, grass soft and a little wet. Nothing to do by train my youngest student under the shades of the tree. I looked over to my student, Saukra, thinking about her future after she masters the power of the Cross Blade. Probably not worried a lot since she will be the successor of Cross Blade after I pass away. She may be sleeping right now after her first intense training, but I know when she wakes up, she’ll be ready to go at it again.
It’s been two hours since she woke up. The sun is still up and I guessed it’s probably three in the afternoon. She wanted to train a bit more since she wanted to proof that she can be as good as I am. Acknowledging her will to be the best student ever, I continue the training, having her meditating to create the winds and blow the leaves that’s in front of her. She’s a very strong student and I know that she’ll be able to get it down before we head off to the next town.
An hour had past, still she wasn’t able to move the leaves with the winds and I feel that she has already been exhausted from all the meditating. I guess it better if she stop and head off to a near by town or house to rest up before traveling again. I am proud to see how far she came to being able to skill the Cross Blade. Even thou she hasn’t be able to learn the secrets behind it yet, she still has a long way to go. Seeing that she couldn’t be able to move much, I gave her a piggy back ride so she wouldn’t waste more energy on herself.
It’s the night and I’m writing under a lit up candle, god I wish I have some electricity right now. Looking at Sakura, she seemed like any child I ever seen in my past, quite and adorable while she is sleeping. The farmer in this home gladly allowed us to sleep over for tonight, which is good for Sakura, she needs the rest to regain her energy for tomorrow’s travel. I heard that this town has good blacksmiths, and it would be a good idea to have Sakura feel how a blade would feel in front of her hands before she have the Cross Blade on her. I only that we don’t have any trouble on our way to the town.