Soul Taker Fan Fiction ❯ "Let's Do A Soul-Take!" ❯ Three The Soft, Squishy Way ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The following piece of fanfiction may not be suitable to some readers since it contain situations that may be offending and objectionable. Viewer's discretion is advised. The views herein do not reflect the views of Soul Taker, Nurse Witch Komugi, Tatsunoko Production, Geneon Entertainment, AD Vision, and everyone else involved.

****************

She can hardly believe it!

She pinched herself to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.

But it's true! Komugi Nakahara, our pink-haired heroine cosplay idol (or sidekick cosplay mutant nurse if you asked somebody else) is going to spend the night with her heartthrob, Kyosuke Date!

Well... Sure she's gonna have to share with her classmate Koyori Kokubunji. But she's her friend and she helped her get with Kyosuke and everything is all lovely and gravy and Laa-la-laa-la-laa~a!

ANYWAY, ON WITH THE SEX!!

Kyosuke finishes his shower and, wearing only his underwear and a towel around his waist, enters the bedroom where Komugi and Koyori were having an idle chat and waiting for him patiently. Komugi; dressed up in her sexy nurse costume, and Koyori; dressed up in her sexy maid costume, noticed his arrival and are now beckoning him to join them. And our male lead, wondering how the hell did he get into a situation like this (aloud mind you), sits his sweaty, buff self between the two ladies.

Komugi gleefully takes him by his right arm and slides his hand into her white cotton panties. And as his fingers start dipping into her quivering hole, she explains to him how good it feels to have him touching her. Meanwhile, Kyosuke's in shock from feeling up a woman's "naughty bits" for the first time. Koyori follows suit by taking him by his other arm. She lets his hand feel up one of her large, firm breasts.

That did it for Kyosuke! His right hand feeling pussy and his left hand feeling tits? His underwear tightens violently as his monstrous cock demands attention. But the two ladies were feeling too good to deal with it right now.

Kyosuke: Um... Excuse me...
Komugi/Koyori: Yes?
Kyosuke: Uh... This feels good and all... But can you please...? Uh...?
Komugi: Ah! You're right! What am I thinking?! You're the "star of our show!" Right, Koyori?
Koyori: What? Huh?! You mean we're suppose to do it now?
Komugi: (Flips from the bed to the floor.) Oh, don't worry! It's not gonna harm you. [Yet.]

Komugi's small hands feel up his large cock and his churning balls through the crotch of his underwear; causing Kyosuke to go nuts from all the teasing. Komugi realizes that he doesn't like to wait. So, as Koyori joins her, she takes his monster from out of his prison and starts stroking it.

Kyosuke: Oh wow! That feels so great! I WANT YOU TO SUCK IT!
Komugi: Oh my. Kyosuke's becoming really bold here. Is he?
Koyori: You mean to tell me that we're suppose to suck on THAT?
Komugi: Not now, though. Kyosuke my darling, I want you to lay down and enjoy my hands. Okay?
Kyosuke: (Starting to cry.) You mean I don't get to do anything? After all that teasing?
Komugi: Right now we're just showing our "student" here how the man's body operates. Now be a good "example" and do as the good nurse tells you.
Kyosuke: Alright...

And as the male lead lies on the bed, Koyori watches with awe as Komugi starts to stroke his cock faster. Kyosuke's amazed with how her hand feels along his member. His legs spread apart and his pelvis starts to thrust as he tries to reach his "destination."

Koyori's eyes are fixated at his movement as Komugi holds him down by his right leg and slides up his body. She can tells that he wants his release NOW, but she wants to make sure that Koyori's getting a good view of this. And so, telling her friend to watch closely, she strokes on his cock faster and brings it towards her face so she can lick the back of its tip.

Komugi can hear him holler in vehement succession as he manages to reach an orgasm. And Koyori had been caught off guard; backing away as his cock shoots a stream of hot semen a good two or three feet across the floor. Komugi then slides the head of his cock along her tongue; catching the rest of the jizz shooting from out of his cock. She finally takes his twitching manhood deep into her small mouth; using her tongue to tickle under the head of his cock and receiving what's left his jizz.

Kyosuke can finally die happily; having his cock sucked for the first time. And by that time, Komugi and Koyori had soaked their panties and made damp spots on the carpet.

Koyori: (In exasperation.) So THAT's... That's what happens...?
Kyosuke: Alright. No more teasing. I want you ladies right now.
Komugi: Boy, you sure don't have an idea of what "patience" is, do you? I mean, seriously: If we let you have us right now, then it would be over as soon as it started!
Kyosuke: Huh?! Aww man!
Komugi: And besides, we still have our student to teach.

And so, as the night begins, Kyosuke would have his work cut out for him. He starts by having Koyori (who's still shy and shivering from nervousness) on the bed as he licks her sensitive pussy through her panty crotch. The taste of her pussy, the aroma from around it; he's hooked on its intoxicating pull. And his touching and licking causes her to lose control; squealing and moving about as Komugi lays beside her and starts to finger her own snatch.

Kyosuke slides the fabric away from her wet pussy before he licks on her clit and thrusts two of his fingers into her. Koyori grabs him by the head; urging him to touch her "G-spot" more. And he can hear a long, drawn-out moan coming from her despite his head being surrounded by the muscles of her sexy legs. Kyosuke tongue-tickles her clit as he thrusts his fingers into her faster. He can feel her juices rush from out of her vaginal canal and drench his fingers.

Afterwards, he's the one now lying on the bed as Komugi (sans underwear) straddles his head. Kyosuke grabs her by her ass and starts licking on her nice, little snatch. Meanwhile, Koyori takes a little rest as she gazes at Komugi having her heartthrob eat her out. Komugi moans and squeals as she tells him to lick her like he licked Koyori. He then sticks his fingers inside her pussy, but he finds that it's too tight for his two fingers.

Kyosuke: [I guess it IS true that a girl with smaller breasts have a tighter pussy.]
Komugi: Kyosuke, what are you stopping for?! Make me cum, dammit!
Kyosuke: Yes, ma'am.

He bends her over as he continues his assault on her pussy. Koyori comes around and attends to his cock, which had gone limp from the lack of attention. She sandwiches his cock between her large breasts, and Kyosuke starts to react from having his hot dog placed in a nice bun. But first thing's first; he needs to make the heroine of the spin-off show cum. Komugi watches as her best friend uses her assets another way. But she goes into shock as Kyosuke rapidly thrusts three of his fingers into her snatch. She then moans her loudest as Kyosuke sends her to "Orgasmland." He can feel her inner muscles contract around his fingers and some fluid sliding out of her pussy.

Komugi nearly passes out from her orgasm and lays on top of Kyosuke's body. He urges Koyori to continue what she's doing with his cock, and she decides to become a little bolder. While she continues to titty-sex him, she licks around the head of his cock. And she feels it becoming harder. Kyosuke can feel her slowly starting to go down on his cock, and the suspense is driving him nuts. Komugi wakes up to see Koyori having his cock being shoved into her mouth and nervously unsure of what to do next. It's obvious that her dream guy had ran out of patience, so Komugi slides up towards Koyori's lolita face and licks along the back of the intruding cock. Koyori takes her cue from her friend and continues to tongue-bathe Kyosuke's member.

This is the most amazing situation to be in, though our male lead. He feels up Komugi as their combined tonguing and titty-fucking sends him over the edge. Komugi senses it and tells Koyori to prepare for it. She nods and tries the best she can to relax. Koyori slides her tongue along the pisser of his cock. And she can now feel his jizz splatter along her tongue. The two ladies continue to tongue-and-titty his member while Koyori lets his white-and-sticky pool into her mouth. She then takes it out with an audible "pop," hands it to Komugi so she can suck on it, and swirls his seed around before swallowing it. Komugi takes his cock, cum still drooling from its pisser, into her mouth as starts to bob up and down on it in order to keep it hard. And Kyosuke can feel her mouth swallowing the remnants of his jizz as he continues to feel up his #1 idol...

Koyori is now lying on the bed; nervously waiting for Kyosuke to get his cock hard again so he can start doing her. Meanwhile, Komugi is cuddling up to her and slowly sliding her drenched panties off of her friend. This "great view of the scenery" enables Kyosuke to harden his cock even more. Kyosuke can see the nervousness in Koyori's eyes as he positions himself between her legs. He rubs his hand along her quivering leg; sliding the head of his hard cock along the fabric of her control-top stockings. He then slides it along her lower lips, now moist and eager to swallow some hard cock. And Kyosuke bends over to kiss her in the mouth before fitting it into her.

Komugi starts to play with herself as she watches, with the eagerness of an 8-year-old, Kyosuke start to thrust into Koyori. She hollers uncontrollably from the weird sensation as he takes her by the waist and slams into her harder. And after a while she ends up cumming, yelling her loudest, and constricting her vagina muscles around his cock. Kyosuke stops thrusting; feeling her pussy clutch onto his cock and letting her rest from her orgasm. Meanwhile, Komugi brings herself off with her fingers. And Kyosuke watches as her juices splash from out of her cunt and stain the bedsheets.

Watching his #1 fan beat herself off causes Kyosuke to revamp his sexdrive as he starts thrusting his cock into Koyori once again. And Koyori starts to feel good again as she flips herself over; letting Kyosuke do her "doggie-style." She's happily granted another orgasm before Kyosuke slides out of her, flips her onto her back, and jerks on himself over her large breasts. His body arches and he gives out a low grunt as he decorates her titties with his jizz. Komugi witnesses his body hunch forward and gets up to make sure that he has enough energy left to have sex with her. And upon the sight of Komugi's lolita face giving him a kiss in the mouth, Kyosuke's tired form tries to regain consciousness so he can share his "pleasure tool" with her.

So, with her back on the bed and her pussy lips being held open by her two fingers, Komugi waits patiently as Kyosuke wipes his cock clean with a tissue and tries to bring it back to its healthy form. He lays on top of her and returns the kiss to her as she takes his cock by her hand and guides it into her small snatch. He finds her a lot tighter than Koyori...

Kyosuke: Hey... I hope I'm not causing you any pain in there.
Komugi: It hurts a bit. But it's okay if you hurt me like that. Hurt me some more!

And with that, our male lead shoves him cock all the way in; causing Komugi to yelp and squeal in a new mixture of pain and pleasure. Kyosuke's sex drive is revitalized; thrusting his cock into her tight twat like he did with Koyori. He can hear her holler and make weird noises as he feels her body convulse and quiver from his sexual pile-driving. And feeling her skinny legs wrap around his waist sends him over the edge as he groans and shoves his cock deep into her. Komugi, who's able to reach her peak, shivers as she feels a blast of his jizz slice past her cervix and spray into her womb; thereby causing her to have a second, more powerful orgasm...

-=*=-

That night, the trio sleeps soundly on the bed despite the room being polluted with the strong smell of sex. The automatic lighting had been switched off... But pretty soon the room had been filled with an illuminating glow. Koyori, Komugi's big-breasted pal and fellow idol (and the "Flicker" of Kyosuke's twin sister during Soul Taker), becomes Koyori the Magical Maid! Her large rack still exposed and decorated with Kyosuke's stickiness, she pulls a clean set of panties from out of her pocket and slides them on as she gives out a quiet, victorious chuckle.

MKoyori: Lovely. Beautiful. This handsome specimen will do nicely. He will become the latest carrier of my professionally created virus.

Our sexy antagonist looks down upon Kyosuke and Komugi; holding each other tightly and sleeping blissfully. They're unaware of the fate that will befall on them the next day.

MKoyori: (Holding up her magic wand.) I must agree with my weaker self. You ARE the man of everyone woman's dream. It is such a shame that I have to draft you for Ungwar's latest plan. Oh well... Let's begin, shall we?

****************

NURSE WITCH KOMUGI
"LET'S DO A SOUL-TAKE!"
Part 1: "Three The Soft, Squishy Way"


****************

TO BE CONTINUED!