Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Sister, Spare me ❯ What Joshua's Mom Did ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Digi! You are just the person I wanted to see." Haku said this as if he were going to murder her. "Use that tone, and you'll regret it." Digi said in her own murder tone. "I'm tired of this!" Yelled haku as he grabed Digi's arm and draged her out the door. When outside, not being liked manhandled, Digi aim wasn't off from where he would hurt the most. As he laid there on the ground (Digi hit him very hard), she sneered at him. "Haku!" Cried Chihiro as she knelt over him. "So you know, I'm done playing with you. If you like that stupid, utterly repulsive emotion called 'love' then you both can just be fools." Somehow Digi's words were even colder than ever, which was scary. Walking off, she heard Haku try to pull himself together. "You! You know what Digi! Your heart is so corrupt that I thought you didn't even know what that word meant!" Haku's words didn't even phase her. "Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and have a party! Cause what's a party without lemonade?" Digi looked back to see what Haku looked like at that. His and Chihiro's faces were priceless. "Now Kila!" Digi called out to her twin as there was a flash of light. "Haha! We now have a photo of you two actually hugging and with those stupid faces!" Kila chirpped as she hind the camera. "Hey, wait, were's the lemonade Digi?" Kila asked out of nowhere. Digi grined as Haku and Chihiro sort of laughed. "Under the rainbow where the Lucky Charms are free! Now, i'm going to go have me a bowl!" Digi left them all speechless as she went into the house.
 
 
 
 
 
"Digi and Kila, my wonderful daughters, come here!" Joshua called out to them. Puzzled and distrubed by what their father said, they both came to him. "What is it old man?" Digi said rather grumblely. "I was thinking, when I lived with anime characters (see Oh Brother, Help Me for details), my mom made us all go to work besides two of us. She also made them go to school with me as well. So guess what." Joshua stopped there to see how his daughters were taking this. Digi and Kila had the same thought, 'HE'S GOING TO MAKE US WORK!' "I see you two realize that I'm going to make you both, and them go find jobs! Plus they'll be joining you both at school." Digi could see sweet Kila actually what seemed like getting angry. Digi twiched a demonic smile as Kila's anger grew. You see, Kila was one of the popular girls, not as popular as Digi, but still nevertheless, popular. So it would not do for her, the popular girl, to be caught in school, with the new people. Digi didn't care one way or another, her popularity was due to the fact that nobody, inculding teachers, would mess with her. Everyone who did, wasn't around to tell it till a month later. "Okay, who's Digi, and who's Kila, ah! I can't tell when you both look like that!" Joshua was confused because they both looked unhappy, and Kila always made a point of dressing like Digi. "Dad, why not just find everyone else and tell them before Kila decides to become just like me," Digi said in hopes he would agree. "Sure, go ahead," Joshua said as Digi pulled Kila out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
"OKAY, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS, GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I DECIDE TO MURDER THE LOT OF YOU!" Kila screamed out as if she were Digi. "Kila, shut up, or I'll make you." Digi warned knowing that Kila wouldn't talk back. "Hey look, she's not only Saten's wife, but she summons her demons with a roar of a lion! She must be undead!" Mushra said as he and Yakumo walked in. "Idiot, I didn't bellow for you, Kila did, and for the last time, I'M NOT SATEN'S WIFE!" Digi looked as if she was going to strangle him. Soon everyone else showed up all thinking that Digi had summoned them. "For the last time, Kila yelled for you lot, and dad wanted everyone here." Digi said agravated. "Wow, that was fast, and Digi, stop yelling across the house," Joshua said as he walked in the room. "It was Kila people! NOT me!" Digi said as she wished she could bang her head on something. "Anyway, I want you all to find jobs, and you all will be going to school with Digi and Kila." Joshua said with many complaints.
 
 
 
 
 
 
EVERYONES JOBS AND HOURS
 
 
 
 
 
Digi : Hot Topics 3:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
 
Kila : Belk 3:00 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
 
Yakumo : Claires 1:00 P.M - 6:00 P.M.
 
Chihiro : Wet Seal 3:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
 
Ichigo : Spencers 5:00P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
 
Masaya : Mckays 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
 
Haku : Game Stop 2:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
 
Mushra : Surf Shop 1:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.