Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ Is that?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I in no way own spirited away so please don’t sue me. I'm broke.

Chapter 1: Is That?

Will we ever meet again?”
I’m sure we will.”
Promise?”
Promise.
Now go and don’t look back.”

These words echoed in Chihiro’s head. Remembering the day, she and he left each other remembering how painful it was to leave her closest friend. (Chihiro was just ten she could not think of him as a boyfriend.) “I hope we do see each other again,” she said standing in front of the entrance she had once gone threw at the beginning of her journey. Chihiro remembered about school. She took one last look at the entrance before leaving. Chihiro was now sixteen years old she had long delicate legs, brown hair the eyes to match. She looked just like a model but she still was in the process of developing.

Chihiro got to school late as usual. In school she does nothing accept think about her days in the sprit world. The friends she made. In addition, Haku the one closes one to her heart.
After school, Chihiro goes to the YMCA to compete in the final round of the swimming contest. Chihiro is the best swimmer on her team. She can hold her breath the longest (a minute and forty-five seconds to be exact) with out struggle and making funny faces.

Readers note: sorry I do not know were they go swimming at.

Chihiro entered in and walked over to her teammates witch they gave her a bathing suit to change into. As she were done and put her goggles on the announcer said “The race is about to begin. Swimmers take your place. Here are the rules: you have to swim all the way down and back twice. There will be no cheating’ every body has had a drug test. If we catch, you cheating your team disqualified you will be for next years contest. Now swimmers, Get ready, Get set. GO!

Chihiro starts in the lead. However, Kellie catches up with her half way. Kellie is Chihiro’s enemy. Chihiro does not know why Kellie hates her so much. Kellie reaches the bottom first and turns around to go back witch puts her in the lead. Chihiro followed in second. Kellie made it down and turns around to begin again. Chihiro does the same once again Kellie gets all the way down. Seconds later Chihiro gets down. When she turns around she feels somebody or something. A very familiar feeling to her.

“Chihiro what’s wrong” one of her teammates yelled. Chihiro snapped out of it and began to swim again. Kellie was half way there already. Meanwhile when Chihiro was swimming she looked up at her teammate and was shocked at what else she saw. It was a boy about 19 years old. He had dark green hair and an unforgettable smile. "Is that?"
“Haku!”
Sorry it’s so short but this is just the beginning.
Please review this is my first I will update soon. Ta ta for now.