Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Through the Years ❯ My Rain ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Thanks for all those who submitted their reviews.











Through the years 4: My Rain

walked along the murky streets with his shadow trailing behind him. The sun was already setting in the sky and the blows of zephyr shot against his face which became more strong as minutes passed by.
world is so different from that where he belongs.
no.
doesn't belong anywhere. That's what he thought. At least. Not anywhere but in her heart.
very reason why he's going to give up his life. His powers. His immortality. His eternal soul.
this moment, he doesn't understand why. Why do so much for her?
there's something more than independence that he found because of her. Something that he long bided for. Something he knows... lies within his heart.
stood there long enough for him to feel the rain washing his face. The sky became darker as minutes passed by. People started to ran towards their houses.
to be exact.
one dared looked at him for they care mostly of themselves.
one, but the student holding an umbrella who walked slowly towards him.
are you doing out here alone?" she asked letting Kohaku within the shade of her umbrella.
spun around meeting her hazel eyes. He stared at her bewildered, his green eyes showing a look of surprise. Never did he expected someone to stop by and talk to him.
someone whom he was dying to see.
something wrong?" Chihiro asked.
blinked. "N-no. I'm alright." he uttered.
call yourself alright Kohaku?" she giggled. "Your'e all wet!"
looked at his clothes and smiled at her. "Never mind this Chihiro. I'm okay."
nodded. "Well, I'm on my way home. How about you?"
paused before answering. "Home too, I guess."
stared at the drops of rain falling at the edge of her umbrella. After a few moments,her hazel eyes started to shine differently.And silence fell between them.
Kohaku asked. "Chihiro?"
turned her head to face him staring at his green eyes. "How did you know my name's Chihiro..."
suddenly aroused from him."Sen? Is that you?" He asked calmly.
mouth gradually twitched in a small smile. "You've noticed." Sen answered. She wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. "I've always longed for this time to come. I miss you so much Haku."

Kohaku smiled. "Me too."

The time seemed to have stopped. The wind encircled both of them and Kohaku returnd her embrace. "It took me a long time to get the permission to go here and I apologize for that."

Sen broke away and smiled at him. "I understand that. What matters is that you're here now Haku! You can help Chihiro remember everything."

Kohaku felt glad seeing her happy. But he know that this happiness won't last forever when the great Nami is out there waiting for his short time to end.
noticed him and frowned. "Something wrong Haku?" she asked.

"Well, there is a problem."



They walked towards Chihiro's home while Kohaku told Sen everything. "You shouldn't have sold your soul just to see me. What if you fail to help Chihiro? What will happen then?"

Kohaku saw her eyes turn watery. No I don't want to make her cry. Not in a situation like this. "Don't worry. That's my decision Sen. And a promise is a promise."

He took something from his pocket and placed it in her hand. "Keep it." he said. And her eyes started to shine back to the normal one.
back.
happened?" she asked staring around. "I'm back home."
rain stopped while we were walking." Kokaku answered from her back.
spun around and smiled at him. "Did you walk me all the way here Kohaku?"
nodded.
although I feel I couldn't remember very well."
quickly understood her."See you at school tomorrow then." And he started to walk back towards the forest leading to the Spirited World.
that the way towards your house?" Chihiro asked catching up behind him.

that will only lead you to the abandoned building with the tunnel in it." she said showing her confused face to him.
it's quite a different way when you pass the forest." he said gazing at it.
she said. "Anyway, Thanks again Kohaku!" And she started running towards the blue house not realizing the cherry in her hand that was given to her by no other than Haku.








of chapter four. Hope you like it. Don't forget to drop a review. Merci Beaucoup!