Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Returning Home ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Spirited Away. They belong to the creative mind of Hayao
Miyazaki (I think is the top anima director).
 
Chapter 2
By: JennyBlue
 
 
He could feel the elevator moving. Could feel as everything around him felt lighter. But to him, nothing moved. Everything was standing still. She was here, next to him, in this place. He remembered when she left to return to her world. Things changed after she left. He had changed. But, had she? He wanted to ask her some many things. But didn't know where to start. But before he could say anything, the elevator doors opened. Revealing them to the workers of the bathhouse.
 
All eyes where on the new girl. He could cense the lecheries thoughts of the men. They wanted to touch her. He knew what they wanted and he would never allow it. Not as long as she didn't want them to. What if she had changed in that respect? What if she did like others touching her in lurid ways? Holding his hand up, they all quitted. Waiting for him to speak.
 
“We have a new worker. She has signed a contract and there will be no complaints about her working here.” Pausing to gage the work's reactions. “Now, I have to decide where she will be placed.”
 
At once everyone was speaking at the same time. “Put her with us. With her beauty, we'll have the men bagging to come back” The painted ladies of the pleasure baths called out.
“No, she should work as a server.” A small waitress called out. An so on, to the point he help up his hand again.
 
“She will be placed with Lin. Lin! Come here.” He said in a very stern voice.
 
The woman in question pushed her way foreword. Keeping a scowl on her face. “Why do I have to have her? She's a human after all.” She stated, all the while glad he was placing the girl with her.
 
“Because you always say you need a new assistant. You worked so well with our last human. I thought this one would do well with you.” With that, he turned and left. Cursing the fact he would have to wait till day before he could talk to her.
 
Sen looked at Haku's retreating back. Wishing it was day already. She jumped when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. Turning to see who it was. A smile went from ear to ear. It was Lin and she was smiling as well. All around her, she could hear how she should have been put here or there. She didn't care; all that matter was she was with her friend again. An said friend was now leading her away to change and ready for the night ahead of her.
 
Work was hard, but she could do it. After so many years of doing the housework and other jobs she had. This was easy to her. Sen had missed this, missed all of this. All night her and Lin were called to do this and to do that. A few times either guests or one of the male workers would try to get her alone. But she would have none of it. One of the workers learned the hard way that no meant no. When she could, Sen would grab something to eat and then back to work.
 
When final call was made. You could hear everyone sigh with relief. Sen was grateful for shifts end and looked foreword to a hot shower before bed. Stretching out a small kink in her back. Her and Lin headed for the servants courtiers. Stopping at the kitchens for their dinners. Eating them as the climbed the stairs. Then placing the bowls on a cart when they reached the top. Taking a quick shower, then off to bed.
 
Some hours later, Sen slowly woke to find Haku kneeling next to her. With no words needed. She fallowed him out of the room and down to one of the gardens. Then seating them selves under one of the weeping willows. The branches hiding them from prying eyes. They sat there, not speak or looking at each other. Sen, fussing with her unbraided hair. Haku staring straight ahead.
 
Finely Sen spoke, “What is it? What's wrong?”
 
“I… I thought I would know what to say once everyone was asleep. I had it all planed, but now. Now I don't know what to say.” Was his answer.
 
“Well, you could start by asking how I'm doing?”
 
“I want to know why you're here Chihiro. No, I need to know why you came back?” He said, turning to look at her.
 
“I had to, I don't belong there anymore. I tried to fit in. But after being here.” Here she wept a hand before her. “It's not the same. My parents never quite understood how they could miss so much time or how I changed so much. I changed and my mother didn't like it. I left because she wanted to have me looked at by doctors. Kohaku, please don't make me go back.”
 
“I would never make you go back. I'm glad you are here. But wont they search for you?”
 
“Yes, but they would never know where to look for me.” She smiled at him. “I made sure to cover my tracks.”
 
At seeing her smile and hearing his true name after so long. He smiled too; glad she was here where he could touch her. Over the years he had gone and checked on her. But was never able to touch her. He could only watch. Sometimes he would watch her when he shouldn't be. But at those times, he could never bring himself to turn away. She had grown so much in the last few years. An even now he wanted to see her bare before him.
 
Feeling his face grow warm, he turned away. What was he doing? To have those thoughts while she was sitting right there. To make things worse. He could feel himself becoming aroused by them. With a soft grunt, he brought up his knees to hide it. Preying that she wouldn't notice.
 
Sen watched him closely. He had changed in six years. He was taller and more muscled. His hair was longer and pulled back in a low ponytail. His eyes were still a sliver blue and he looked like he had color to him. But his clothes were still the same. But he carried himself with feeling of worth now. She wanted to touch him. To feel him against her. Making her remember the few dreams she had of him. Making her blush. Of all the thoughts to have. They had to be those, right here and now?
 
“I should head back. I'll need my rest for tonight. I have to stay on my toes with some of the men here.” She said, standing up.
 
“Yes, I'll walk you back to the stairs to the women's courtiers.” Standing as well.
 
As he stood, she turned and found herself standing very close to him. Both blushing, not knowing what to do. Sen, not thinking about what might happen. Leaned in and stood on her toes. Kissing him. At first he was shocked, but when he felt her pulling away. Haku couldn't take it. Saying to hell with it in his mind. He wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her back to him and the kiss. He could feel her gasp and then sigh. Her arms moving up his arms and around his neck. But all too soon she pulled away again. Sighing and placing her head on his chest.
 
“I really do have to get some rest. As much as I want this. I have to go.” She looked up at him. Smiling softly.
 
“I know, but can't I just hold you for a little bit longer?”
 
She let him, before pulling fully away and heading back to her sleeping roll and him to his. For the rest of the day, they dreamt of each other. Both sleeping soundly.
 
 
To be continued……..
 
 
You all thought it would get steamy didn't you. Well, it's just not in this chapter. You will have to wait for a later chapter
 
Till then:
 
Those with wings,
Fly to your dreams