Sports Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment ❯ The Second ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was dark. Too dark. He couldn't ever remember it having been so dark at home. No, it wasn't that dark at home because he wasn't at home. He definitely wasn't at home. If he was at home, he would be able to feel Jamie snuggled next to him, but he couldn't. Fear eased over him like a smothering blanket.

Slowly, Casey tugged at the bonds that had him secured in the most uncomfortable position he could have ever imagined. He realized quickly that he could barely move. Barely breathe. Sheer terror took over and he began to struggle with all of his might.

His world swam, tossed and turned. He was desperate to free himself. Desperate, that is, until he felt a presence very near to him. Immediately, he ceased his struggles and attempted to ferret out who had come close to him.

"Hello," his voice wavered, "Hello? Is someone there?"

The answer to his question was the sharp sting of a hand across his cheek. He could not stop the whimper that eased from his throat. Nor the tears that began to run from his eyes. In the whole of his life, he could never remember a time in which he had been so truly terrified. He thought of Jamie and silently prayed that he was not suffering the same fate.

Suddenly, he became very aware of his state of undress. He knew that he was naked and knew just how exposed he must be. Though he could see nothing, he could feel plenty. He could feel the finger that began to work its way into his opening. He attempted in vain to close himself.

"Struggle all you wish, sweet Casey," a voice growled in his ear, "It will do you no good. It will merely serve to anger me more. Had you spoken with the other young one, you would have known it was unwise to raise my ire." Casey's blood ran cold. The other young one. There was only one person that could have possibly been. Kasey. This was the same man who had tortured and raped Kasey. The one he called "The Voice". He whimpered in fear.

He felt something sharp, cold knick the tender flesh of his pelvis. As the blade slid in slowly, he clenched his teeth, refusing to scream, refusing to even breathe. Though fear had him in its grip, he refused to give into it completely.

"Do whatever you want, you coward," he spit venomously.

The knife made a jagged cut and he couldn't stop the scream that erupted, no matter how badly he wished that he could. The pain was immediate, intense. His composure was lost as the knife continued to slice into him.

"Pride is a deadly sin; did you know that, little Mears? So many sins that must be cleansed from you, even more than the last. Oh yeah, I will enjoy cleansing you, little Mears," The Voice spoke even as its lips grazed the piece of flesh most sensitive on Casey's body.

He whimpered. Pain and pleasure were common for both he and Jamie. They were so comfortable in it that their bodies responded easily to it. For the very first time, he cursed that response. He felt himself hardening and shuddered.

"Disgusting. Just as disgusting as the last," The Voice had a smile in his words, "Even as pain strikes you, you seek pleasure. You are among the unclean, little Mears, and I am sent to cleanse you."

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch. Do your worst," he replied, his anger overwhelming him.

He felt the knife ease from his torn open skin and shuddered. He was angry, more angry than he had ever remembered being. His thoughts turned again to Jamie. Hoping that his lover was alright. Hoping that he realized early that he was missing. And silently cursing Jamie for introducing him to what immense pleasure there could be in pain.

Without warning, he was penetrated. Immediately, he recognized the object that was buried inside him, tearing him apart. The knife handle. The handle of the very blade that had sliced his skin open was now driving into him. Ripping at the last vestiges of his sanity. He cried out as the warm wetness of a mouth enveloped him.

"No, please, please don't, please," he begged, desperate to feel nothing but the pain, "Please, please stop."

The mouth slid from him, but the knife handle did not, "No more bravado, little Mears? Now you beg for me to quit, but before this night is over, you will beg for my mercy and forgiveness. You will be cleansed, young one. All must be cleansed."

Casey screamed again as the mouth fell on him. The Voice raped him roughly with the knife handle, jarring his body with each thrust. Each increasingly brutal thrust lead to the swallowing whole of his core. His body shook as he felt himself moving every closer to the point where all sanity and reason would be lost. Where he himself would be lost.

"Please, no, please. Please don't do this to me, please, please..."his words trailed into babbled whimpers, his body sending him into oblivion.

"All must be cleansed."