Sports Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment ❯ The Fourth ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was dark. So dark that, when light suddenly streamed into the room, he squeezed his eyes tightly shut. He hadn't expected light. He knew enough about what had happened to his friends and he hadn't expected there to be any light. But there was. Blindingly bright light.

As slowly as he could, Kevin opened his eyes. The adjusted and he was able to see his surroundings clearly. He was also able to clearly see just how he had been bound. He remembered Kasey's ordeal and knew he was in the very same place. Though he though, for a moment, of struggling he did not. Again, the memory of what had happened to those he loved reminded him that it would be in vain.

Instead, he trained his eyes on a spot that was directly above him. He forced himself to think of anything other than the vulnerable position his bonds placed him in. He was going to be raped, something he could not stop, but he could stop himself from being aware as it happened.

Since he was a child, he had been able to hold his breath until he passed out. It wasn't a terribly useful talent, but one he'd continued to practice throughout the entirety of his life. Now he understood why. Closing his eyes, he took a very deep breath and began to hold it.

A hand roughly grasped the center of what made him a man and he gasped, forcing air back into his lungs.

"I know your tricks, Harvick," The Voice growled, "Do nothing to anger me, or this will go badly for you."

Kevin immediately recognized the man standing before him. His eyes narrowed and anger filled him. They had been friends once, but enemies far longer. Hatred passed over him and he could not stop words spilling from his lips.

"You son of a bitch, I should have known. You fucking coward. What is this, pencil dick? Your way of getting even? I should have fucking known," he growled.

The Voice inhaled deeply, forcing himself to calm at Kevin's words, "But you didn't. You had no idea. None of you did. And now here we are. You, bound as though you were nothing more than a common animal. And me, your master, sent to cleanse you of the sins you've committed. And they are many, aren't they, Kevin?"

Steeled again the first slap, Kevin merely gave a small grunt. If it was screams The Voice wanted, he would be sorely disappointed. Kevin had learned to be numb to severe pain so many years before, when another had nearly destroyed him. He told himself there was nothing that could be done that he could not withstand. If for no other reason that he had to get back to Jimmie.

His body involuntarily recoiled as the first object slammed into his body. He closed his eyes tightly against the yelp that bubbled up from his throat. Pain coursed through him and he felt as though his body was being ripped in two. Yet, he made no sound. Not even a whimper.

When a growl of frustration teased his ear, he opened his eyes.

"You will never get what you want from me, you bastard," he spoke evenly, "Never."

"Never say never, Harvick. Have you never been taught that basic rule of life," The Voice goaded, smirking.

Tears sprang from his eyes as a rod, bigger than those used for pleasure, was inserted roughly into the head of him. He bit the inside of his mouth until blood sprang from it. The pain was intense, unlike anything he had ever felt before. But still, he refused to scream.

The Voice abused the smallest opening on his body roughly. He could not stop the tears that continued to flow as he was violently opened. A gasp escaped his lips as another object was slammed roughly into him. Bigger than the last, it filled him completely and destroyed him from the inside out. A shock of electricity passed through his body and finally the scream erupted.

"As I said, never say never, Kevin," The Voiced laughed, "Now you understand. Now you know. I will break you, Harvick. And then I will destroy you completely."